Woah guys

Did you know that the only purpose in life is to reproduce? If you aren't reproducing, natural selection hates you and you are worthless. Even some of society's biggest geniuses are/were completely worthless! If you aren't impregnating women, wtf are you doing with your life,?? In fact, idek why i'm using the internet to talk to you losers right now. I should be out reproducing! Nothing you have to say to me even matters, because none of you aee getting any pussy haha!!!!! Lmaoooooooooooo
Pic related, it's my philosphy

that's not the pasta what the fuck get out of here fucking retard

idk what you're talking about i just googled successful men and saved the picture lol you're probably a virgin haha

Shameless self-bump so the virgins can be reminded that they are worthless

Reproduction cannot be the reason of life, since it would be a loophole.
You cannot say the reason of a moving object to be, is to move.
What you want to understand is where did it came from, what got it moving, what was it before it moved, or if it changed during the movement.
Reproduction is a function of life, since it makes more, but doesn't give meaning to it.

LOL someone LITERALLY offered a constructed and coherent counter-argument to my claim that reproduction is the only purpose of life… You must be a virgin too haha

Incorrect.

If you don't reproduce, then you are completely worthless genetically therefore you might as well not have existed at all. Nikola Tesla? WORTHLESS. Stephen Hawking? WORTHLESS. Baby + marriage= success

The purpose of life is to entertain God.

just die and get it over with already tbh

Men pride themselves with values higher than pooping out a quarter pound worth of meat every nine months.
We create culture, buildings, science, philosophy, art, history.
Our system goes further than simply ensuring survival, but promotes beauty, sustainable consume of natural resources, empathy and generosity, and there is little to no point in nature for these things to be.
I realize you're shitposting ironically but i like philosophical talk.

Enjoy your alimony, simp

But natural selection values reproduction over intellect, that's why black people are superior! Every other race is inferior because they are virgins and might as well get genocided bcuz then the true great humans would survive

By saying natural selection you're implying that any other person is dying, except blacks.
To be fair natural selection for humans is currently about to disappear, as there's less genetic "dead ends" since surviving and breeding is super easy for anyone.

Your argument, when considering the human condition is also dated and will eventually be obsolete. Currently, we have the understanding on how to literally craft gametes from skin cell drafts. It is only a matter of time before human conception is more artificial than organic. The pursuit of "reproduction only" as a human instinct will simply be wiped from the slate once anyone can quite literally create life with just a few scrapes. This of course will be further perfected by gene editing.

It is your current, albeit shitposting, point of view that is endangered. Existence like yours understands that it's time is short. So for now we shall listen to the calls of your kind and record them, like we have for now-extinct birds, for future generations to observe.

And the people that helped create this? They are some of those "failures" you described earlier. In the future, they will be mother and father to countless millions. How does that compare to your two, maybe three before you get a vasectomy?

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but sci-fi speculation is hardly going to help you make a point, i feel.
You might want to purify and deconstruct that tought into its base elements, and polish the result.

Blimpf

It's kind of weird tha people who believe in witchcraft, a flat heart, that circumcision prevent aids, who beat up homosexual and say it's their culture when they get called out for it make 8 babies per women, while they can't even feed themselves.

But when they migrates to a different countrie, get called out for cat calling women from their moving cars, beating up gay couples, littering from their cars, texting while driving, beating up cats they keep saying this is how we do it in my country.

I don't even need to say where those people are from, you already know.

Hurr durr I have done one semester at College hurr durr and I know everything there is to know about herp derp politics n' religion n' philosophy n' stuff hurr durr let me prove how much wisdom and insight I have hurr durr about the ways of the world errr copied from my Liberal Studies lecture notes hurr durr…

nice meme

brilliantjpaig

you fucking cianigger faggot

i c wut u did ther

Nikola Tesla never had sex and thanks to that fag we have all these electronic devices.
Without him YOU won't be able to reproduce as there wouldn't be alternate current.
So hospitals wouldn't be so advanced due the lack of electricity.

Tesla didn't invent AC, nigger.

it's public record that all the inventions tied to tesla is a psyop pushed by jews to prevent white people from wanting to have more children - because people constantly cite him and go "WOW NOT HAVING KIDS MAKES YOU A GREAT PRODUCTIVE GENIUS"
fuck off JIDF