Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oRIJL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd rather another anime thread tbh can you remake it

Lets make it a wet Sunshine thread??

and u ?

Bump

(10-16)

18 year olds with small breasts are the best type of 18 y/os.

GIVE ME PICS

mods?

no mods

LEA fk of

Froggo fk of

this board really is ded
nobody posting pics
nobody screaming about cp
nobody modding
just…nobody
RIP Holla Forums

t. delusional imbecile

correct NN

Look at this pussy

can't
too busy looking at this one:

what's NN? seriously

non-nude

Model nn

Too bad that pussy is shopped.

Ah that makes sense. Thanks.

name ? more thk u

discard females tbh

this is Holla Forums
i think you want /cuteboi/

What do you mean user? I see no felines here tbh.

If you say so.

nice art

name ?

Jeremy. You?

Why would you ask an user for his name tbh?

b/c anons are dumb enough to give it

hi

that wet spot

This should get the mods modding.

better move this up, so it doesnt show on the page

nothing to see hee

what day is it today?

i like sex

MODS ARE ASLEEP KEEP GOING

Dysnomia, wake up boy.

New pRETZEL GIRL IS ALWAYS WELCOME

Dys is to busy fapping to new Pretzels

New Pretzels and new Polly.
Today was a good day.

Hey user. I haven't seen your cp dumps in a while. You alright bud?

pretzel is not new. U r a month late

never better mate…you?

Post maor and Ill be even better bud

that's not new pretzel, you fucking casuals.

this board is really going tits up.
dysnomia is gonna get v&

Uni is shitty but other than that everything is going okay. Lots of board flooding and faggotry but everything that's pretty standard.

this shit has been happening for fucking months upon months. stop fucking teen pussy and pay attention to what's happening to our shitty board once in a while.

That is a new Pretzel clip.
As is this clip new.

Dysnomia isn't going to get v&, if anything Jim will get the knock. I doubt they'd do anything in that shithole of a country but you can't put it past the filos.

Same girl as …?

yes, idiot, she's even wearing the same clothes

before she takes those clothes off…

Now THATS new shite

You really are an angry boi

i agree, it is in fact the newest videos but i was more talking about the 'release' of the new video is 'old.' i'm not critizing the clips because i like danni but misinformed need to be educated on the subject. sorry if i come off as an asshat but i'm tired which makes me pedantic. carry on, gentlemen.

Archived
archive.is/oRIJL

Annnnnnnd this is why I pay for my VPN

i'm not angry, just observant.

i noticed that you're an idiot, so i addressed you as such.

Jesus, if you have to post cp at least post that nudism shit that pretends to be innocuous. Not this vulgarity.

cp is cp. might as well go full out, faggot.

Fine you clearnet cunt…i'm gonna take my shit and head back to the onion.
I'm sick and tired of leaving the odd breadcrumb here only to have angry fuckers demand more.
Well if you want more take the plunge and discover the dark…if not then fuck you.

nope, only those 2 r new

Where you been, user? I've missed these little 'late night' shenanigans.

cute midget

No, I'm saying don't do it at all. This isn't the place for it. If you feel like you have to post something for some reason then at least put up something that purports to be legal.

Legal things aren't fun tbh

This is why nobody will ever accept you, die in a fire you fucking sick people.

I hope that's an ultra realistic doll.

Nvm lost hope

Wtf is this?

why do you hate midgets so much, user?

it's not their fault

The hell is wrong with you?

Thats no doll

Shut the fuck up you piece of shit.

wtf I love midgets now
vpn + tor is god tier bois

true that.

The full version of this convinced me that midgets like sex as much as we do

I guess I'm just assuming you don't post other than at these times. You've probably been lurking or posting throughout the week but I can't find a pattern. I'm not LEA, I'm just an observant user with a lot of time. Don't be put off with my obserations though.

Where are the mods? Surprised this hasn't been nuked or are these one of those women that look like kidsdoesn't seem that way though

Today is Yom Kipur. It is the most sacred holiday for the jews. It is a holiday meant for you to dwell and seek forgiveness for your sins against your fellow man and against god. The jews spend their time on this holy day fasting and praying in the synagogue.

Do you really think you'll see mods today?

why cant i find those on tor? Where do u go? Start me off somewhere

They are midgets.
And midgets deserve love as much as regular woman.

most of them are in their early 20s so yes you're right they just look like kids. hence why people call them midges or 'little people' if you want to be politically correct.

kid fucking machines, all of you

Hey there officer, slow down would you?

Whelp I've officially flapped to cp lol let's hope you can only get arrested for possessing it and not scrolling past it on an imageboard

fuck u, nigger

Your not looking in the right places.
These are just morsels of the meals you could be devouring on TOR.

damn I'm curious now. does she stay silent or is she vocal because some of them just stay dead silent the whole time and it's weird.

Don't let Satan tempt you into getting your boipussy "TOR" up.

They do look alot like kids, scary

uh it's called grooming user

she couldn't have enjoyed it because TV said so.

but there isnt even a search engine on tor to look for this… I want a good meal too…

It's in your browser cache. And if you're on Win or Mac it's been stored in multiple other OS caches already and metadata will be uploaded during your next forced update.

Srsly guys am I going to jail or not

The full version goes for 21:32
And yes,sh get quite vocal.
She does have a little of bit pain,but dont most girls when they loose their cherry??
In the end she wraps her legs around his waist and begs for more…and THAT convinvinced me that it was all for the good.

Relax. You'll be fine.

duck duck go.

Yes. Prepare to get raped.

does she have a name to look for?

If you disconnect and destroy your computer within an hour or so than you'll be fine maybe

Mari.

nah

Dont be an ass.
Anons just need to get themselves VPN's.

to be intimate with someone that you care and love is really special and i'm glad she enjoyed it. what's the relationship between her and the cameraman, if you wouldn't mind me asking.

oh come on, all russian sex is forcible rape, that doesn't prove anything.

Your watching the wrong pizza.

as opposed to non-forcible rape?

Her Dad.
And in the other vids its just her friend,…not her cousin as rumours say.

aww please don't bring that nastiness into this thread ;-;

coercion? chloroform?

Officer, officer, please, where are your manners?

You don't just go around asking for CP links, you know that stuff is illegal, right? You wouldn't want anyone getting in trouble just to help you with your investigation, right?

I keep globally reporting this shit.
Guess mods really are asleep this time.

The FBI is in this thread, watching you download all their CP, so they can get you v&

Interesting. Dys should up right about now checking the catalog and checking his reports. Maybe he's sleeping in. Oh well.

why does the fbi have so much cp?

ofc not, but whats a poor man to do…

dysnomia pls wake up

I reported it to the fbi

No there's always this cliche of LEA monitoring and baiting anons on this board but it is just now true. Think about how many resources they're putting in to van one or two anons. There's maybe 100 users and 500 other lurkers because VPNs and proxies inflate our 'active ISP' on the homepage. You'll be fine just don't download anything and if you do clean your HDD thoroughly with Ccleaner and other programs if you wish to be 'on the safe side.'

I use BleachBit.
If it's good enough to wipe 30k emails from the face of the Earth it's good enough for me.

yeah, if you dont download anything you're safe.

please elaborate because i may pursue this further.

If you are, indeed, just a noob looking for some guidance, you should look for uncensored hidden wiki on duckduckgo. Just remember to always use tor for this kind of shit, also learn how to disable java script (about:config > "javascript.enabled" set to false) and set tor security settings (click the onion button) to high.

all the links on hidden wiki r pretty much dead - at least those, which could directly link to what i want

So who's barebacking this thread rn?

Everyone

So they can "catalog" it.
Really though it's enough to store multiple types of perceptual hashes for images. Videos are different but it definitely can be done with the processing power/resources the feds allocate to this stuff. Audio is easy cake.

Pro tip: if you watched it then you downloaded it. Your browser sends the exact same request to the server whether you clicked save-as or not. That's not to mention all the caching that happens in your OS.
Best option is run on an encrypted HDD to report and hide garbage like this.

Nobody who is smart thats for sure.
Only total noobs bareback since at least '12

yeah, smart people come here and post cp

Well, that sucks for you I guess. :D

Good luck, mate. I really hope you manage to find what you're looking for, maybe you should try asking over lolifox if anyone is actually willing to spoon-feed you. That's the best I can do for you, mate.

better, than nothing, u guess

there's a reason why people don't spoonfeed people on the clearnet and it's because no one knows who is who. there's a big stigma between anons on IBs because you simply can't trust anyone but if you're looking to enter the rabbit hole i'd recommend buying a reliable VPN. don't jew out and get a free one because you'll get pwnt. once you have your vpn, read up about the exploits about i2p and tor. find their disadvantages and disadvantages and go from there. we were all like you at one point but this is the big boy swimming pool and you're being dropped into the deep end. good luck and don't get v&.

disadvantages and advantages*