Power rangers 2017 flopped in China

What went wrong?
blastr.com/2017-5-17/odds-power-rangers-sequel-mightve-just-went-down-drain

It did flop!

Why are people surprise?

I am a little. It had a big marketing budget

Sequel is dead. But it did well enough to justify a lighthearted reboot.

yes. YES.

Everyone I've asked who's seen the flick, and liked, it said that the autistic nigger stole the show.

Chinese hate niggers, and every film that focuses on niggers or has one as a protagonist ultimately fails at the Chinese box office.

They also eat monkey and pig brains raw, so I figure they don't so much dislike the nigs as find it distasteful that their food is walking all around and knocking shit over.

I don't see the connection. You said they eat monkey, not shit.

Probably some ancient chinese thing.

Kek. Say what you will about the Chinese, at least they hate niggers.

I've also heard half the movie they can't even figure out how to morph. Sounds awful.

gee idk

It's gay

I heard the only reason why the Chinese brought niggers in their country, was because they couldn't eat the monkeys that were used for drug testing, so they needed something close enough to test drugs on.

More proof LGBT pandering is box office poison.

when your people make the currency I don't think they are worried to much about profit.

It's a terrible libral virtue signalling cancer that chinks can't stand.

Best timeline. Thanks China.

They were teasing Tommy Oliver would be a girl too.

based China, you magneficent bastards.

didn't TFA do well in China? did it only succeed because of extensive marketing and the "first new Star Wars movie in 10 years" hype?

$124,159,138 in China
$163,599,922 in UK

Yeah and they had to get rid of the nigger on the poster.

kek. and episode 8 will do even worse because the chinks know the nigger will be there (even if they remove him from the posters again).

Kind of, yes. The nigger is barely in the Chinese trailer, and it's edited to look like the nigger is barely in the movie.

I can't wait to see Ep. 8 crash and burn with the chink market.

Damn that guy is ugly