Brit/pol/ #1214: LOCAL

youtube.com/watch?v=GgQUbXcqs_o

Quebec legalises heroin.
archive.is/fd4l4

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/millionaire-funds-10000-union-flags-for-last-night-of-the-proms/

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/09/former-asylum-seekers-charged-with-terror-offences-in-london/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3782834/Brussels-force-British-travellers-apply-visas-travel-Europe-Brexit.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2152813/Police-told-hand-CCTV-footage-violent-criminal-showing-firebomb-attack-mothers-house.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Le_co5xaSA
youtube.com/user/reziztanze/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCn1wSZL86FfGqZ3aDHiERgw/videos
fakenamegenerator.com/
tutanota.com/
yandex.com
discord.gg/H6cX6
youtu.be/MQsDRRHT7lI
youtu.be/rp6ODmB08Eo?t=5m42s
soundcloud.com/user-237553425
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone
web.archive.org/web/20040803220554/http://www.bnp.org.uk/articles/police_critique.htm
primalastrology.com/frog.html
youtu.be/5nsDTsuHBzA?t=8m40s
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/eus-chief-brexit-negotiator-agrees-8796253
youtube.com/watch?v=FfvGECYB6Gs
steamcommunity.com/id/farsh-nuke
poal.me/uxuoya
youtube.com/watch?v=5nsDTsuHBzA
youtube.com/watch?v=MQOKMYQnPTI
youtube.com/watch?v=Af5zEGW50Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=4zmfxLm3-cY
youtube.com/watch?v=ks1E2PIWxsI
youtube.com/watch?v=hKj0qGnR9ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=82ZTVNYGAAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_O3Uw28csjA
m.newsshopper.co.uk/news/14613471._Vileandhateful__protest_leads_to_eviction_of_asylum_seekers_in_Sidcup/
poal.me/10f7p4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Woes is fat and gay

youtube.com/watch?v=8Le_co5xaSA

Newsflash, Gordo's parents getting divorced.

FIRST FOR

GREEN AND PLEASANT LAND

Gee whizz, I wonder why?

We know. He said it a few videos ago.

(checked)
Disgraceful that nobody checked these glorious dubs beforehand tbh.

lol
Deutsh/pol/ will tell you this is a coincidence

They struggle to force their muh diversity with it being live, so they're desperately trying.

SPICS OUT

BUILD WALL

Going on yank/pol/ is infuriating, everyone screams shill and starts spamming up the thread.

TTPW OUT

(checked)

Trips confirm blacks are into the classical music.

Fuck off lad

only he uses the term 'yank/pol/'

Waited in the last thread for the past 10 minutes wondering why the fuck everyone stopped post

What a dumb cunt

No one on this board is a fan of yanks

Of course they do lad, all famous composers of the past were black :^)

Are you that fag? Seems like a mentally ill thing to do.

No lad

Not me

Lad if I could kill you I would make you watch me skull fuck your mother first.

I'm looking for high quality informative channels so I can improve my mind as I lift. I'm not looking for autistic man children who put out hour long videos about fingering their hamster.

No he doesn't i also use it too, I can prove that I'm not him by admitting I'm a man

PADDINGTON BEAR

Nice get lad

youtube.com/user/reziztanze/videos

youtube.com/channel/UCn1wSZL86FfGqZ3aDHiERgw/videos

and sometimes Molyneux. That's pretty much it. Don't waste your time with alt-right spergs, ego strokers, circle-jerkers and intellectualists.

remember this from last year:

They've been divorced for ages. His mum posts on Facebook about her boyfriend

ty laddy

CLASSICAL MUSIC IS RACIST AND MISOGYNIST

lol
Deutch/pol/ will tell you this is a coincidence

This spic music is making me hungry for Chile Colorado.

KEK

What did you mean by posting this twice?

Got both already subbed from your post earlier lad. Joe Owens seems a decent chap.

Molyneux has his moments but he's basically a children's entertainer in how he presents himself.

Lad…

Post your favorite prom musicians.

What do you mean lad.

The Eternal Kraut needs to be destroyed.

Who /BASED Bomber Harris/ here?

JOE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

I don't think he's telling the NeverTrumpers to remember who Clinton will appoint to the supreme court tbh.

I think he's telling us to remember the NeverTrumpers who undermined his campaign.

Who???

Which one is meant to be young Joe?

lol
Deutsch/pol/ will tell you this is a coincidence

Your new step-dad.

Based Joe

filtered

Deutsch/pol/

All yanks are larpers and dafties tbh.

Many Jews have German names

It's doubly grimly pathetic.
Way to reinforce racial stereotypes about blacks and theft, you bigots.

I don't think even they are that determined to tolerate boredom. The normal ones are bad enough, but the special ones are faintly grotesque, quite profoundly embarrassing and completely counter to the Olympic ethos.

to Yiddish

Think that's an incorrect picture tbh lad. I saved it off here but it seems to be of a different Joe Owens that someone mistakenly put up

Refugee crisis by Merkel

Based Trump will save America by killing every spic and nigger also by making Israel great again

Lads, I propose some thing I would need help with.

Migrants are taking all the houses, leeching off the benefits system while disabled people are getting fucked side ways by cuts. If you're a nigger you get free shit, if you're disabled you get told you can still be a marathon runner when you're disabled from the waist down.

How about we set up a "grass roots" movement to start shit between the cripples and the invaders? The public will feel sorry for disabled people, they will understand they need support, housing and gibsmedats. But all this is going to foreigners right now. I propose we start pulling on the heart strings a bit.

This achieves 2 objectives.

1, it reveals the gibsmedats victim olympics puts dindus above whitey.
2, it reveals the government won't help the cripples so is not fit for purpose as a welfare provider
3, because of 2 we improve the nationalist parties campaigning window because they can say "we WILL take care of the disabled unlike the Tories/labour". It gives a very clear lefty appeal to nationalism and expands it's reach.

What do you think lads? No shit posting responses please, I'm serious.

the

CELEBRATE BRITISHNESS

the

Based harris Bomber

Most Germans are 99.99% jewish. The 0.01% accounts for their humourlessness.

The based

Based on numerous accounts

It's more of a disability to be a nigger than be a cripple tbh.

I'm drunk on Britishness atm. You may be onto something chap

Accounted privileges by the

The BNP were doing this years ago, UKIP have recently started to utilise this. Remember when the cripple blew out Russel Bland on QT?

To check

Reported for spam

Based harris Bomber tbh lads

Based

tbh

tbh lads

Based bomber

That's enough now.

Kill Krauts

I do! Was it made into a webM?

Just enough to reach the top of your head

agreed tbqhwy ladfam

Base bomber British British British the

The city of Dresden

bases loaded tbqh

British

LADS…

Can you just let me enjoy the proms

It's really what we need to do, this kind of stuff is what people care about, UKIP had the right approach during the brexit campaign. We need to do it now on a electoral, though we'd need nige or nuttall as leader to do that.

German cities

In Britain

It's about quality not quanitty lad

Government of by and for the British

British the British

delet this

lad tbh

Joe does say anyway quite a lot though.

Because Joe is a boring faggot who doesn't allow comments. Soon Gordon will do the same and lose all his subscribers.

Can .. can we make Joe and Jahans cross paths somehow ..?

Gordon Brown sugar in a regression

I imagine Joe's bat will go across his face soon enough.

He enabled them for like a day then removed them again. He's a pussy tbh.

Maybe Joe can raise Gordon to be a town councillor.

British the EU and I

Base bomber British the British

This is what Brit/pol/ should be doing rather than jerking off to Autistic men and traps. Get our influence out there, we're internet savvy and we have the skills.

We just need a place to organize outside of public forums. We need either a skype group or a discord where we can set this up and get things rolling. It'll take a few months because we can't just scream "NO NIGGERS YES CRIPPLES!" we have to start YES CRIPPLES then slide into NO NIGGERS

He's going to keep saying it until the dafties and thickoes get the message

This is what BBC cameramen think is important; EU flags and grown men bursting into treats.

Listening to this on a loop makes him sound like a dog. Some webm wizard should make a Joe dog webm where he's yapping hullo like this.

What did you have for dinner today /britpol/, in the interests of making sure you all eat right.

What do they have in common, Joe?

Nice work lad, hope you did it in Python and saved yourself some time.

Watch out though, some leftist journalist will take your posts and try to figure out what secret nazi messages you've been sending.

and niggers, don't forget niggers

Does anyone know which video it is when Millenial Woes talks about the girl who triggered his breakdown?

The fucking icon they've used of the family running is clearly European. I bet the people responsible start to blush if a brown person deigns to speak to them. Fucking imbeciles.

homosexual to some degree?

Sure thing GCHQ, let me just give you an account which you can extract personal data from. this is why we can't do it lad

'Depression in an individual' I think. But I'm tired so I may be mistaken.

Why are people allowed to make these noises and wreck the song?

NOT LOCAL

DAFTIES

INTERNET COUCH POTATO SUPPORT

DAFTIES.

This.

was it not "The Abyss" or one of his other depression videos? You could always tweet him

I've watched the first half of it already but he hasn't mentioned it yet, I'll keep watching.

Just watched the abyss one, he talks about 'this one thing he was hoping for which didn't work out', but he doesn't say more than that

Yeah I think it's his 'le abyss' video actually.

Red ensign spotted

very noice

This is why you will never achieve anything lad. Are you going to hide in the shadows forever? Make a throw away e-mail, use disposable accounts for this one purpose only. I have like 20 fucking e-mails I've used and disposed of.

It's not even illegal to point out cripples get fucked while niggers get free shit. It's a legit lefty position to hold.

Dafties and NA kiddies detected.

What good does having comments open do, so people can shill red ice radio, counter-currents and start sperging about NA and muh Evola?

Still not seen an actual criticism of any of his points, not going to hold my breath for them either.

Just get into UKIP and push these ideas.

Lefties don't see race. Besides you could make the argument that white sluts get nice property and money for farting out chavs too. Niggers have it more cushy and easy but it's not exclusive.

Lad a throwaway email doesn't stop someone who's trying. Plus all emails require a phone number now anyway. Most of us wouldn't do this stuff because of the risks really, back when the BNP membership list was leaked fuck tons of people lost their jobs, i don't want that lad.

They've all achieved nothing?

add Jo Cox to the list

since fucking when?

This is why I alternate between hating technology and loving it.

Those twats still haven't taken the CIVIC pill.

Couldn't you just use details from this?
fakenamegenerator.com/

tutanota.com/
yandex.com

Lad everything requires it now, to make a twitter account you need one, to make a steam account you need one, to make an email or facebook you need one.

prom qt's detected

I'll look into this lad.

Lad, no one lost their job for campaigning for disabled rights. That's the angle you push. Tutanota is a secure e mail service that doesn't ask for any personal details.

For Welsh hands only, boyo

Disgraceful. Communication between each other should always be encrypted in some manner anyway, IMO. We need to be more savvy. It's not illegal to communicate with encrypted e-mails yet

I have literally never bothered to listen to his videos or anything he might have written just because he has comments closed. It draws reasonable enough suspicion and dismissal. It's the single reason he's unpopular. Don't blame me for noticing reality, lad.

You cannot be such a newfag you don't know why completely disabling comments should draw suspicion. It's not allowed. Just fuck off if you have to ask.

I never really understood these "encrypted" email services if you're just going to be emailing Gmail and Hotmail accounts (etc.), unless you encrypt the message itself with PGP or something.

tutanota is particularly good

Yandex is a good overall replacement
(I think yandex asks for more data, but make it up)

He's talking out his arse mate.

This composer gesticulates like a homosexual.

Well you don't need a fucking phone number to sign up to them at least.

i know, but these don't ask for a phone number

BAWBAWBAW
Grow up, faggot.

DAFTY

How, go try and make an email, go and make a facebook or twitter account, go fucking try it and tell you don't need a phone number nowadays.

Joe Owens is the only e-celeb I like tbh.

kek was about to post that

Pics?

Some days I feel like Common filth is right.

I say I need help with an idea a couple of people think would be worth the effort and everyone's too scared to help.

Very sad state of Holla Forums when we can't even exchange e mails.

Read the thread you dumb nigger kike.

SAME POSTER
A
M
E

Everyones just being autistic. Don't see why we can't use Discord. Requires 0 personal info.

Why is a civic singing Rule Britannia lads?

WTF??? BROWNIE SINGING OUR SONG!!!????

What's your favourite American liberal faggot phrase, lads?
Mine's:

Nice samefag.

Okay, since you've just begged "please spoonfeed me senpai" here it goes. If the guy in ranting and doesn't let anybody challenge him publicly, it means he doesn't even want to entertain different ideas or new evidence. Not just because he's afraid of spam and trolls. It says enough about him that he can't be trusted to be honest or isn't bright enough to be worth listening to. It's not like the content he uploads is just archived footage as a source for people to sample and he doesn't wish to manage the account because he has a busy life, so he disables comments. This is a guy who regularly uploads opinion piece videos on politics. He is more autistic than Gordon. He's shouting into the void. Someone wondered why fucking Gordon has more subscribers. This is why. I'm describing to you what reality is. Don't get triggered.

Discord is a great idea.

JOE OWENS WAS RIGHT

That;'s not disproving me lad.

Remanians cowering in fear atm

and when you skip it it'll ask again tbh

This board is used just to circle jerk and preach to the converted, rally around for trolling Owen Jones, twitter trolling and shitpost.

you'll only actually achieve real things with people in the real world, not other unknown people on the net. become member sof UKIP, push our ideas slowly but surely and have pressure groups to shill our ideas.

discord.gg/H6cX6

Invite if you want to join it and we can discuss this further. The servers hosted in Brazil apparently as that was an option I thought was least trackable

Has this Joe Owens fellow actually ever said that?

I think you've revealed who the newfag is here, friendo.

Sorry lad. This is my last weekend at Brit/pol.

From Monday I'm focusing on becoming a senior academic

I have to agree with this poster tbh. The real world is where real change occurs

Knightmarez will be singing like a canary. Good judgement on Woe's part allowing him to worm his way in.

This was the shittiest Last Night of the Proms ever.

Why can't you spend your weekends on brit/pol/ anymore? I usually don't visit until the weekends

JOE OWENS CONFIRMED CORRECT

INTERNET "NATIONALISTS" ARE COMPROMISED

Every time I see an EU flag I get triggered

And we can discuss how we make this a real world thing you goddam niglets

local politics

You don't have to be a binary loving autist, tbh. Both have their place.

link to the informant video

Probably the thickest state agent I've ever seen as well.

Any information on this?

That's just his cover up act

I used to play Comix Zone round that kid's house.

I mean sure. And I'm down for that. But I'm not giving any of you my details.

tbh

Think we should start suggesting based Joe Owens as a guest on alt right radio networks tbh.

The amount of views he gets is upsetting.

Not only do some people here shitpost cycling through proxies, not that long ago was the problems with the site where IDs kept changing and new posters had IDs previously used by others in the thread. Don't know if it's still happening. I've been busy all this week so haven't posted at all. You might not be aware of it.

It's not impossible you were literally a samefag. Same tone and content of post one after the other. Inb4 hyperbole about tinfoil. W/e though. Accept the criticism or don't.

Knightmarez was outed as a Prevent informer and now basically admits it

We have IDs you retard.

No shit, that's not the point of his channel. If you want to circle jerk about your "great ideas" then go to london forum and retarded outlets like that, people bothered about real politics aren't interested though.

The rest is just your dumb autistic opinion and no fact.

You said he's boring. You're either full of shit about not watching his videos and in which case you either have aspergers or are a shill. Even if you haven't watched his vids you're still one of the two. I'm guessing probably all three.

What's he like up close?

Don't post images of nigger-triggering redcoats, post the Welsh cuties.

Who's new now?

Informing on who and what though?

They're beneath him.

No but it's highly unlikely and you know it is, but w/e grasp at straws. You're a fag and can't accept being told this by two different people. Go choke on a dick.

Want to take a break from thinking too much about how diverse and vibrant our country is becoming. Sometimes you need a break from Holla Forums. Albeit we're all are here forever.

Pretty swell. He had Sonic 3 and I never got that one so I sort of admired him. He smelled like burnt toast. His mum used to give us pizza. She had to wear a nappy for some reason.

Knightmarez has been meeting Prevent and informing them on the Alt Right since earlier this year

Video linked explains his first meeting - he's had many more since

youtu.be/MQsDRRHT7lI

Again see

Okay. I'm fine not watching him then. That's the point I was making. Accept the criticism or don't. You're boring me with your anus pain lad.

Don't really have to prove to you I'm an ebin oldfag tbh. It's the greatest sign of newfaggotry. Plus I'm leaving soon.

Just hand them over, lad. This doesn't have to be hard. JUST FUCKING GIVE ME YOUR DETAILS ALREADY!

lol

youtu.be/rp6ODmB08Eo?t=5m42s

Kek.

Was posted and explained in previous thread.

youtu.be/MQsDRRHT7lI

This is a good idea.

ADAM WALLACE IN THE PLAYPEN

Honestly what good does having comments enabled do?
So you can feel like you're part of a "community"?
The real community is outside.
If you want to talk to him just send him a message.

People like TRS and MW are far too below him to hold a good discussion, but maybe get him interviewed on something like Red Ice Radio where they might shut up and listen.

Can tell I really upset you with what I said, lad.
Only one arse pained here is you.

He hates them lad, I would find it amusing to hear him call them dafties for half an hour though

Don't ever say that again lad. You're expecting too much to just throw out an idea, even if it's decent, and have people immediately get on board.

The people dejecting are making bullshit excuses about security though, as though GCHQ are going to break your door down because you want to put the needs of the disabled above "immigrants", as if you couldn't (like some have said) openly say that in a mainstream political party and nothing bad would happen. Some people are so hyper paranoid. Speaking of which, it would perhaps be best to use the likes of UKIP as a vehicle for your idea, or a possibly a pre-existing LOCAL group?

Isn't that the ancient aliens podcast?

I'm nervous IRL tbh. Online discussion let's me be me.

Can you blame me though lad?

He explains it with fucking sock puppets..

Why save someone who refuses to swim? Why not let them drown?

UKIP is in free fall lad, it's not going to do shit now Brexit is over.

Goodness me.

Police Constable detected.

Smh, guess MI5 are better at their jobs than I thought

This is unbearable tbh.

Ebin spergfag will never message Joe Owens without spilling spaghetti or just saying "hurr open comment"

Some say that PREVENT is more concerned with the "right-wing" threats than islamic terrorism.

Also, the more damning evidence is in this recording here

Made later in the year, when it was uncovered that Knightmarez had been continuously meeting Prevent and telling them about the Alt Right and his role in it

He essentially admits acting as an informant and that he has been meeting regularly with Prevent, the state counter extremist unit

Is there anything he doesn't hate outside of Local politics?

See also

I engage in local politics but I also enjoy Countercurrents. Haven't been very active since the Referendum though

Wew sonny, sounds like some kind of crazy right wing conspiracy theory to me

Truth is it's much easier to do a flashy demonstration than actually leaflet and talk to people for hours, day in day out about normal issues.

A lot like the military really. Everybody wants to fight at Waterloo, not march around for hours and tally how much ammunition is left and dig trenches for days.

Why is nobody talking about proms?

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone

This is fucking painful to listen to

Do we all agree that Based Joe > Manlet Woes?

Wouldn't catch Joe moping about in his room smoking cigarettes and watching 70's dramas.

Also which one is Joe in this pic?

Read the PREVENT handbooks. A while ago we had an user here (or prior to exodus on half chan) who posted notes from the PREVENT training.

Prevent actively hire Muslims to deflect accusations of Islamophobia

Knightmarez conflict in the organisation is in fact a "moderate" Muslm

Lad local issues are the fucking truth, we're not making this shit up.

Pretty much anyone >Manlet Woes at this point

He's a fat faggot

wew

National anthem

LOL

ALL STAND UP FOR OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM

Is this a jab at Hillary over that "deplorables in a basket" comment?

Quite clever tbh.

Pigs are scum.
web.archive.org/web/20040803220554/http://www.bnp.org.uk/articles/police_critique.htm

BNP used to put out great stuff, they're useless and clueless now.

Also listen to the recording posted here if you can bare it

daily reminder that COACH HULLOWENS is the current leading spokesman concerning british nationalism

I love this man lmao

She's pretty retarded to make the same mistake twice tbh

Of course they haven't ;^)

I am well aware that PREVENT has no abilitly nor intention to stop invaders from slaughtering us, lad.

Top tier bants.

I swear if I see ONE EU flag

Nah I've come to realise that I'm now an alt-righter and MillenialWoes is our saviour and greatest philosopher of our times because JO won't open his comments and let me have MY SAY.

This is what i like about Trump tbh, he doesn't even need to make his own attacks or ads, he just uses theirs against them.

JUST SHUT UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KIDS ARE TRYING TO SLEEP AND NEETS WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THEY'D TRY TO BULLY ME IF I WALKED BY

Woes has been actively defending Knightmarez, covering up from him, shutting down anyone that mentions his meetings with Prevent

That has really confused some people

Others think that puts Woes under suspicion too

London has Jewish police, kek.

Wews is a good lad but he is also a complete dafty and associated with known state agents

There's been a few

Yes, all very odd.

It makes no sense at all. He is 10/10 an agent of the state and not even a very good one. Anyone who so much as glances in his direction is asking for trouble.

Jewish police for the Jewish communities
Paki police and commies for the goyim

lads have a read of this.

the memes are growing so strong i can feel it

primalastrology.com/frog.html

I know.. I just really didn't want to see one in the anthem..

Oh of course not, the silly shit people get done for like 'offending' people is a legit worry. All precautions should be taken just for the sake of it, regardless of aims. I'm just saying the one under discussion isn't exactly nefarious and I can't see how you'd get in trouble for it, especially if it's a private group, it's generally public posts by people using their real names that get done up.

I live in London, don't recall ever seeing a paki police officer, hardly ever see a non-white one

Yeah, Knightmarez consistently refused to give straight answers, then later contradicts himself several times

You can almost hear him sweating to stop the truth getting out, whilst at the same time claiming he is being totally open about his meetings

Well Manlet Woes still hasn't had a visit from the police which is strange considering how he pretty much calls for race war in his vids. If that isn't inciting hatred I don't know what is.

this man is invested in the memes of our future

Oh you will soon, don't you worry about that.

He's right tbh.

Could one of you gents give me the Sturgeon "last nights haggis" image please?

Turns out the clasic meme is right.

Never trust a manlet.

I thin it was just him saying we could have a skype group that set me off really.

Lads, Verdun is on sale on ps4
Should I get it?
Who here /consolepleb/?

This is the same tard who has told people to stop being mean to fat boy gordon. He's either turned informant or they just don't take him seriously and why should anybody take him seriously?

He claims that he went to the police to report a threat made to him via Facebook.

The way he tells the story is that he walks into the station, reports the threat and they start looking into it immediately and then start shouting at him for being a fashy goy.

It all seems like a total fabrication. He is shit at his job and the people that do anything but tell him to fuck off are so stupid they deserve what they get.

Why doesn't HULLOOOOO-man allow comments?

are you daft?

Still listening to it, it's hilarious because of how bad a liar he is.

FUCKING OBVIOUS LIAR

He sounds like he's making shit up the whole time

Because there's no point.

Fucking Crane flies, spastics of the insect world.

Guy on the far right has a Joe-ish look to him.

part of COACH HULLOWENS revolutionary strategum is to avoid cricle-jerk playpens, raight?!

It's a good game, but i can't see anyone playing it on console, it really is a PC game tbh.

He's allowed comments on one video; of him interviewing a junkie with no legs in a wheelchair.

Mugabe, are you here?

Post up more videos fam.

Original Brit/pol/ just had some really comfy "Last Night of the Proms" threads.

How can fake Brit/pol/ even compete?

More people would watch him if they could comment and he'd have a farther reach

thanks

We are the original you spastic

Are you talking about 4scam Brit/pol/? Do they even still number their threads?

What a fucking dafty. 4 minutes in but don't think I can do any more.

the brit/pol/ with the one and true 'COACH will be the succeeding brit/pol/

Consider most of the posters here are the original posters, we're the real Brit/pol/ tbh,

Ta, Ill wait until I get a pc sorted then.

Nah, just to understand that it doesn't make a difference, give nationalists more power and isn't deserving of real effort.

Most of us understand that brit/pol/ isn't a political organisation and is just a laugh.

Keep on going lad, it's a good laugh to here him lie through his teeth

Original Brit/pol/ never numbered their threads.

That is a fake Brit/pol/ thing.

People who spend time registering their opinions in comment sections are the same type of people who achieve nothing in real life.
Keep Joe local.

Rare Joe.

Noice lad.

Someone should message Joe about Knightmarez.

okay thankyou

How else are we ever going to repeat the same opinions and arguments amongst each other though if he doesn't open comments? Don't you understand that people are sure to flock to and see these comments and the penny will finally drop? We'll finally have our RAHOWA, if only he'd open the comments just like every other person on youtube.

Do it.

I'm sure he knows of millenialwoes and knightmarez. The response will be, NO ONE CARES, what is it achieving? N O T H I N G.

He can't figure out why they would go after him when they could go after someone who's actually dangerous. He doesn't understand he's immature and stupid so he makes a good person to put pressure on.

Almost had me there, lad.

I know what he'd think about e-celebs, but I'm sure he'd be interested to know about state infiltration.

riddle me this

What does Millennial Woes and Jo Cox have in common?

Wtf are you lads/shills talking about.
I watched that video from the point you had it loaded and minus any context it seemed like they were all chummy, laughing about the authorities coming after kikemarez for posting something on facebook.

Well over all I think the Proms were quite alright.
There was even a qt irish girl

Based Joe "Hullooo" Owens. Just so you know, lads, my involvement with the London Forum etc. is quite minimal. I don't think Jez is a spy, just a bit naive – all the marches etc. are a bit daft, but not looking to cause trouble.

This is why I stopped talking to him months ago. I don't believe KM is actively malicious, but he's such a daft lad that I don't

FUCK OFF YOU NONCE

* that I don't trust him not to talk about stuff he shouldn't.

a bit fat

His videos just becomes a one-way street tbh

Listen to the soundcloud, it's a lot clearer there.

Just clearing up my name, lad. No need to be salty. I'll be disappearing now. :^)

Good for child bearing

take her spuds away for a few weeks

You can't do that though lad.

JULIUS EVOLA?
RIDE THE TIGER?
NOBODY CARES!

true

also true

At this point these are the known knowns:

The known unknowns are:

The unknown unknowns are:

It's his trip tbh. i remember it.

RAHOWA?
IS THAT A NEW HEALTH CLUB?

Message me on Skype/Twitter/etc. and I'll confirm it.

Woes doesn't think it's that bad – also, he doesn't want to encourage KM to do anything bad if he's alienated.

(check'd)
Nah, it's a new one.

Fuck fair weather brit/pol/. They only re-appeared when the odds looked good for Brexit, meanwhile we'd been memeing for it consistently and trying to play our small part as best we could.

This guy isn't all there. Genuinely think he might've been turned informant (even if he's too thick to know it), or listed as "vulnerable to radicalisation" or whatever. Very weird.

You think Knightmarez is black mailing Wews?

It's possible…

KM is a nice lad, but he's a bit of a nonce – he's naive and not very strong-willed. He doesn't even know if the meetings are compulsory.

Reflecting upon what Jo Owens proposes I see a flaw in his idea of focusing only on local politics. A successful movement focuses on both hearts and minds. What is activism done only with a heart? Well, it is mindless. Any good movement needs some philosophical underpinnings otherwise it will be like a rootless tree that falls down with the first blow of the wind.

Well this is just divide and conquer shilling.

Who'd want to talk about ideas presented in a video, right? wew

At this point AW is an unknown quantity.

We know he is a close personal friend of Knightmarez, but as to whether he is a victim of Knightmarez manipulations are a culprit is still anyone's guess

Vast majority of people don't give a fuck beyond what's in front of their nose and talking about Jews, cranial size and conspiracies scares off most people.

Keep it simple and local tbh. Take the Joepill.

The philosophy is simple

Like libertarianism

Not at all, this is all based on documented evidence, posted earlier in this and the last thread

But no, KM isn't blackmailing anyone, just being a fucking autist – his "puppet show" he did with me earlier this year proved how uncomfortable he is about the topic. He doesn't even know if he's allowed to talk about it. It's bizarre how honestly retarded the whole situation is.

It's why I told everyone in some group a while back to politely tell him that unless he stops the meetings then they're not going to talk to him.

Top kek m88.

Good point.

youtu.be/5nsDTsuHBzA?t=8m40s

But Joe likes John Tyndall and I'm pretty sure Bowden. He respects people more intelligent than him in nationalism a lot.

Never heard of him before, but if you listen to the other parts where they're just discussing current events, he seems to be very obviously faking it. He uses all the right buzzwords, but he seems to be trying far too hard and it comes across as being very odd and awkward (he keeps on saying 'fucking' all the time in a very unnatural way). Maybe it's just this specific clip because he's nervous.

All very suspicious though.

God i hate this communist twat, hes spewing absolute shite
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/eus-chief-brexit-negotiator-agrees-8796253

I don't trust any of you cunts tbh.

Don't make me get those feels lad.

the root is Nation, that is, the well-being of family, kin, your people.

Lofty ideals are for people who don't have enough in the real world to worry about.

KEEP IT LOCAL

He's just an immature idiot who doesn't understand what's going on.

Problem is I've shit talked Holla Forums style around him. Maybe time to switch up some accounts.

Yeah it's a new type of Yoga.

Ah so you are AW

Its curious how quiet you have been about these events until this point

We only speak once the information is out?

Maintaining silence until this point seems to suggest some degree of culpability

Subversive little shit

Why would Knightmarez let people know that he's been having these weird meetings/interventions?

You type like a shill and have a shill's agenda. This Knightmarez stuff is as fishy as hell, as far as I can tell, but the idea that Wews is in on it is grasping.

Because he's thick as pig shit

Your streams achieve nothing.
The London Forum achieves nothing.
Your network is an activity club.

Why hasn't he been visited by the police then?

Agreed

The whole Manlet Wews scene has been compromised and they have covered it up

It's like Rotherham all over again

Don't bully, alright lads. We all go through difficult years.

You don't know me then, lad.

Because fanning the flames of e-drama is a waste of time. I said my piece months ago: don't talk to him.

I don't talk to many people anyways; I can't keep up with all these pointless Skike groups.

Small-scale, lad. I've personally had people come to me and tell me and what I do has changed their lives. It's also about individuals – I'm not a leader or whatever, so my influence is on the down-low, personal level with my friends etc.

We can't all be like based NA.

I agree, but no one's so stupid that they deliberately out themselves for no apparent reason.

I'd happily stand by and watch as he gets his head stomped in

Ugly little cunt of a man

Is Pale Homind linked to this?

Why has Wews covered the whole thing up?

He still lets Knightmarez run free in all his Skype groups, saying crazy shit

Lots of people in the groups are completely oblivious to the fact that Knightmarez is an informant, because Wews won't let anyone talk about it

I don't keep up with the silly streams and podcasts because it's not local and the public don't care, but I remember the screencaps of that sperg doing bicep curls with 5kg dumbells during some kind of stream.

That should have been a hint right there and then that he's a datfy and a weirdo.

Woes left him downstairs twiddling his thumbs while he was upstairs with his gf during PH's visit to Scotland.

No idea, that's another unknown unknown

Is there going to be another 3-hour "Reply to Holla Forums" video?

Pale Hominid is Woes lover.

I hope so, his last one was fucking hilarious.

Lol what the hell makes you think wews knows about it?

When known people in the Alt Right are covering up for known police informants, this is a bit more than just "edrama"

Having IRL meetings with the feds is IRL shit

This isn't edrama at all, in fact

How in god's name have you implied that from "manlet wews is a traitor"

Wews knows, he has been shown the recordings and other evidence

What is wews agent name?

But what can I do other than what I did? I don't talk to any of those guys, apart from Woes whom I catch up with every few months. I have my own life and work to do, mate.

P U R G E

Guy Fawkes

Brit/pol/ should have been told months ago

There are people here that have met Knightmarez in real life

Lads don't sell out on other lads, right?

People should have been told that we have a state agent operating amongst us

WHO HERE /THINKING/
This shit really makes me simmer.

What other evidence is there?

If he did this then he really is a fucking loser and a moron. What a complete waste of time and what a wast eof space he is.

I can't get my head around the appeal of these people. Then again, seeing who they appeal to, I guess I can. "Movements" have always had this kind of stuff happen. They live on gossip, the exact same thing has been happening for years in the white nationalist movement. The same mistakes and hobbyism being made over and over.

Christ, let's just have UKIP led by Nige again and become BNP V2 but without the spies and dafties.

Double Head Dildo

Did you listen to all of the Skype recording?

As far as I know only one person – whom I know well – has met with KM in person, and I don't think he browses here. Fuck's sake, I haven't been here for weeks, and I rarely post anyways.

By all means, add me on Skype and I'll answer questions. I don't have anything to hide.

It's called hyperbole, retard. It's often used to make a point in a mildly amusing fashion.

How the fuck would you know this?

There are quite clearly two or three ip's in this thread utterly determined to fracture the so-called alt-right. I'm pretty sure every post they have made has been to attack woes.

This is why streams, skype chats and forums are cancer.

GET A FUCKING LIFE
Christ.

Nonce means paedo

If you don't believe me, ask Woes yourself, if he knows that Knightmarez has been meeting with Prevent, the counter-extremist unit

And ask him why he has done nothing about it too, while you're at it

Woes is above criticism now?

If it were me I would have named him Agent Passive Stoat

I've always knew that lad.

Another lad here has met him, mentioned it in previous thread I think

No. What other evidence was mentioned in a skype call?

Text book effeminate shill response. You cannot hide your faggotry from me, tbh.

This is how you identify the tards and I'm glad they choose to do so in this way so that sane people can avoid them. Same goes for traditionalists too.

Listen to this, make up your mind

This recording has been shown to Woes and he did nothing, in fact he even covered for Knightmarez

In all my years on brit/pol/ I have never understood this obsession.

I care about a state spy tbh

Within the last month, who showed him?

Didn't know that – I just mean "fool" or so. KM isn't the brightest bulb in the box.

Don't know if it's the lad I know.

My Skype is unionabsolution should anyone want to talk about this or whatever.

I think it's fair to be concerned about someone in the community meeting with anti-extremists organisations funded by the government. We don't want KM to say something stupid or for there to be any miscommunication, or for him to tell them anything he shouldn't.

You're the one mad that people are critcising your man. A man who doesn't even produce anymore and either knowingly or unknowingly has introduced a informer into the alt-right.

Also, I ask again why Woes has never been visited by the police.

After listening to the soundcloud I'm 100% sure he's an informant. Maybe that explains why Woes is going quiet?

He keeps trying to deflect from answering things.

also "I'm a warrior, I've never been in a fight but I'm from a warrior family and I can handle myself" was fucking gold.

How about…

?

If youre subscribed to Woes or km on YouTube or elsewhere it means you will be on some list and they will be watching your internet traffic like a hawk.

I don't think it's just him being thick; if you listen to the souncloud skip it sounds to me like he's very obviously lying and making things up.

Listening now. Cheers!

UKIP needs a night of the long knives towards the Evans and Carswells, or possibly a new party. I think part of the reason he stepped down, amongst other things, was to give him such a reason, see if it sinks or swims without him.

This is what most people think after hearing the recording

What's really confusing is why Woes is covering for him

Nobody understands that

Why hasn't Stefan Molyneux?
Why would he have been?
Were I to start a similar youtube channel, do you suppose I would be visited by the authorities?

>that's why I allegedly ran to the police as soon as antifa said something mean on facebook

Like I said, I believe he doesn't even know what to say due to nerve. He isn't sure if it's legal for him to even talk about the meetings, hence his autism with the puppet show.

I don't think KM is bright enough to be an informant. He's a thirty year-old NEET who plays vidya and argues with people on the internet.

Because Britain has pretty strict hatespeech laws and Woes has outright called for a race war multiple times.

These are woes friends. Imagine if you were a complete loser who ruined their life over some girl. You work in a charity shop and the only way you're remotely relevant is a shitty youtube channel with spergs like this on it.

Does it make sense now? If woes loses these people he has no friends, he has no meaning in life. He loses everything.

Deflection

This has nothing to do with Molyneaux, because he - unlike Wews - did not single handedly bring Knightmarez into the UK Alt Right and keep him here once it was known he is an informant

Woes is culpable in all of this

What could Kikemarez possibly say that GCHQ doesn't already know? It's a known fact we have agents on here, youtube nobodies are but one vector for them to worry about.

(checked)

I'm disappointed with Paul Oakden, I expected better from him, but he's on the NEC.

After what happened to Woolfe in the Leadership Election, it makes me wonder if the NEC interfered in the selection for the candidate in the Oldham by-election last year. Oakden was the campaign manager, and Bickley (the candidate) was on the NEC.
I know for a fact that the local constituency wanted Nuttall or Woolfe to contest the by election, and yet they got Bickley, who they wanted to remain in middleton.

The NEC has been an issue for AT LEAST one year.

That would make sense if not for the fact that by keeping Knightmarez around, he has driven other people away

Lots of people don't want to be involved in his "community" now, thanks to Knightmarez

The ones who remain are there only because they do not know

If they find out, they will probably leave too

My worry isn't that – I wouldn't use my real name etc. if it was – it's that, due to the fact that he's a bit dim, he could say something stupid which the authorities misunderstand. He might imply that someone wants to do something violent – whatever – and it would cause all sorts of bullshit.

I'm listening to it right now and so far I agree with your assessment.

He'll come back like he keeps saying he will when he sees it's such a mess. We know that Nige is the party in the same way that Blair was the rockstar of Labour and carried it to "success" for so long.

Knightmarez is in all of Woe's private groups, he spends hours a night talking to these people every night. He knows people's personal lives.

Any examples?

Your Jamaican-Anglo nigger just got BTFO by GGG.

No he hasn't. He's just predicted it. He's also gone on and on about not hating non-whites too as a disclaimer. Not that it'd matter in this cucked country. You still have a point.
I know Nick Lowles of HOPE not Hate has tried to doxx him. Woes doesn't use his real name online or as far as I know show his face anywhere but his still very obscure channel. The police could have already started investigating him or just not been altered to him yet. HnH wouldn't go to the police if they were still intent on the illegal route of ruining his life themselves.

My 2 cents, as the burgers say.

What?

You can imagine km with his ego and ideas of intellectual superiority thinking he can outfox the authorities. He would have walked right into it.

That is what we were worrying about months ago when this all started.

wew

"No comment" is not a traditionalist enough comment, apparently.

Might be being a bit too tinfoil hat here, but Joe has talked in the past about how often with assets they have some sort of persecution to make them appear more sympathetic.

The relevant point, which I was responding to, was the idea that Woes' not having been visited by the police (rather than simply being doxxed by Nick Bowles) was proof that he's a mole or something else. I really don't find it plausible and it is abundantly clear that a concerted effort is being made by a few anons to use every fallacy possible to make people write off manlet.

Joe Owens explicitly warns against associating with anyone who claims to have had run-ins with the law over right-wing activism. It's a common sympathy-arousing tactic.

Like Tommy Robinson.

GCHQ does not have the legal right to spy on personal communications unless they know something fishy is going on - like terrorism or drug dealing

If they have an insider who is known to be an "extremist" that automatically gives them an excuse to say "We have just cause to monitor this!"

The groups would have been secure BEFORE a prevent insider was in them. Now that Knightmarez is there, they are not secure at all

It was Woes that brought Knightmarez into the Alt Right to begin with

No, divulging them to the authorities. These things could snowball out of control.

Woes is not an informant. Fuck's sake this is fucking retarded.

GIVE THEM NO SYMPY
youtube.com/watch?v=FfvGECYB6Gs

He's certainly a retard and NOBODY CARES either way.

I don't know that he is m8, but the fact he's been defending someone who is almost certainly working for the police is very suspicious.

Not sure why you're defending him so dogmatically.

PREVENT

Around 11 minute in soundcloud.com/user-237553425

You may have misunderstood fam

The only thing we know for certain is that Knightmarez is an informant

Have you seen any of the evidence posted above on this? It's past the point of debate tbh

What is NA's alternative to HULLO-man?

nb tbh.

Badly drawn frogs.

Strange how he hasn't had a visit from the police though, surely?

He's gone further than predicting it, he's said things like "what we know has to be done" etc. He said it on the Daily Shoah podcast recently.

Fact is: in modern day Britain Manlet Woes SHOULD have had a visit by now. It's very suspicious that he hasn't.

If even they came to his door to intimidate him, we all know Mr. Sensitive would have flopped like a jellyfish and did everything they wanted him to do.

Alexander Slavros, Benjamin Raymond and Kai Murros

Useless fuckers and pseudo-intellectuals tbh.

My point is these groups shouldn't contain any information that can make you personally identifiable in the first place. It's one of the first rules you learn on the internet.

Or are people in brit/pol/ really that underage that they don't know this?

That lad isn't NA, hes one of us who drawns them as a joke tbh.

We don't know for certain. All we know is KM claims this. It could be KM fantasy and attention seeking.

kek
for the first one

Knightmarez has been trying to meet up with certain people IRL

AW admits meeting him, I know of others too

If you listen to the Skype recording, one of the guys in that call has had Knightmarez ROUND HIS OWN HOUSE! (Before it was known Knightmarez was a spy)

This is about your obsession with denigrating him by any means, GCHQ. Had you not used so many fallacies, overreached so much and posted in such a stilted, inauthentic (and sort of bureaucratic/legalistic) fashion then I would be more open to believe complicity on Woes' part. As it stands I am doubtful. Seems more likely that you are shills who have just discovered this soundcloud and decided that its the perfect opportunity to sow some small amount of discord (but actually cement in the minds of other anons that any public figure is necessarily untrustworthy).

Because he's a friend and doesn't need rumours like this circulating. All it takes is one imageboard post and five onlookers for something in this community to pick up traction, even if it's nonsense. Like the meme that I'm a trap – though that's funny, not serious like KM etc.

Woes doesn't believe KM is an informant; he is too nice. He also doesn't know what to do with the whole situation.

Woes doesn't, like I said, want to trigger KM into becoming resentful against the community, which, because KM is clearly autistic, we don't know if he would or wouldn't do.

Woes is uber-paranoid about people finding him and his family, I'll say that much.

That's a good point, but people relax – they feel safe in a social sphere which they feel "gets" them. Then this nonsense happens.

I have never met Knightmarez.

It is good OC imo, also nothing to do with NA.

The point being that those/the party who are focusing on the local issues, listening to people on the door about what concerns them, canvassing etc are nationalist and patriotic. The issues of the heart are being addressed by people with a mind and philosophy of British patriotism. This brings admiration and respect, this brings interest and intrigue which leads to people adopting said outlook/philosophy.

One foot in front of the other lad.

There have been two people so far who genuinely believed that I'm a cross-dresser. Top kek.

One of you obsessives actually posted the video of Adam Wallace laughing at Knightmarez' ridiculous puppet show explanation. Like I said above: overreaching hugely. Try to be more subtle if you wish to shill really effectively.

Make that three.

Adam Wallace was also saying Woes was "associating with the wrong people" on a hangout that he made unlisted.

Food for thought.

So how exactly do you get local to go national? How does Joe spread his ideas to the people that don't watch the videos?

The pictures don't lie lad.

Woes would be easy to catch for the police.

He shows his face
He went to Europe via a flight
On video he listed where he flew to and from
He mentioned missing a flight and having to catch the next one

That's all they need. And that's without the videos he's made in his home town at the library and such. Woes is begging for it like a catholic slut.

Making an example of someone like Woes would be the perfect head on a pike. You completely fuck him over, you ruin his life and then leave him to shamble around on benefits as everyone in the streets spit on him until he kills himself.

He is literally the perfect person to drive to suicide as a warning for being a nationalist.

He does look a bit like you tbf

Knightmarez himself admits he has had multiple meetings with the counter extremist unit Prevent

It's not shilling in any form to make people aware of this, and aware of the danger

More to the point, why are YOU trying to cover this up?

Better than TTPW tbh

I thought he already did.

He e-begs now.

If everyone was local, you'd have national.
We do the spreading in real life. Nobody's gonna want to watch his videos other than us. Ex-BNP murderer is a bit of a turn off.

AW should actually do one of his shows in drag, to prove that he doesn't look anything like this when dressed up

If he doesn't do that then the rumours will always persist

Based on what? UKIP is massive electorally. Look at all the successful nationalist organisations in the west and none of them wall themselves in with these massive hurdles like race, undoing the sexual/cultural revolution, Goldman Sachs, the holocaust and the Zio Matrix, but all of them focus on issues that get people are getting people riled up already like mass immigration, soft policing, bad schooling and all the rest of it.

All he's saying is look at what you can extract politically and don't let the leftists, dupes and spies put you in a hobbyist playpen.

DELETE THIS PROTESTCUCK

What happened to his kickstarter?

Joe's videos are specifically targeted at getting nationalists to change tactics

His vids aren't for the masses, people who know him and associate(d) with himwill look him up and see the ideas he's giving to them so that they can take them on board and apply them.

As said too. He said he can't join UKIP himself as well because he doesn't want to bring it into disrepute, he said he would if he could though.

get out, taig

That was about nationalists, lad. Wews needs to go into more than just the immigration question with his vids.

Lel. In all seriousness, I look totally different – my nose is flatter and my brow much heavier. Also my left arm is deformed.

You sound like a saddo, lad.

Wew. I'd rather not.

I agree, it's the only way he can move past this.

Thanks for clarifying what is Jo Owens' point. We definitely spend too much time online debating issues and posting dank memes which are irrelevant to normies.

It'd put it rest once and for all, and enable you to end these absurd rumous

You would show everyone you look nothing like that awful trap

We'd all be free of it forever

rolypoly

steamcommunity.com/id/farsh-nuke

Go away gordo

THIS

Based Esoteric Cripple

It's not even a good game

Shoot him

I'm not nicking my mum's clothes – you cunts would just screenshot it and spread it like a disease on this website.

This is why we don't speak anymore, mate.

Agent Fat Bastard

This tbh, if it was Morrowind he'd have an excuse.

German spy of house Hohenzollern confirmed.

Indians are pretty chill tbh. Well, when compared to blacks and pakis.

You wouldn't have to do anything embarrassing like that, it'd be understood that it was to prove once and for all that you're not that cross dresser

It would finally put the whole thing to rest

Why are "alt-right" spergs so unaware of how the real world actually works and how to interact in it?

I have more self-respect than to disgrace myself like that. Trannies of any sort should be treated with extreme hatred.

I am offended! We would never save an image without express permission. It just isn't in our nature, such actions are not part of our culture.

You don't even need to no comment, you just refuse them access to your home and say you have no reason to be speaking to them and they're trespassing on private property and you wish for them to leave immediately or you will be pressing charges.

It makes it clear you're not willing to be bullied while staying fully within the law.

Why do you assume we have all the information? He could of been visited by the police, been in court and had a gag order put on him. Why are people forgetting gag orders exist?

People today are different from 10 years ago, our internet security rules as not theirs sadly.

Knightmarez is a lonely guy he wants to meet his Internet friends. I wouldn't say that makes him an informant alone.

The police don't visit you at least ten times (he never says an exact number) for the fun of it. Either they're hunting for something they know you can give them or you're giving it to them. I'd say at 10, you're giving it because after the 5th time they would stop trying to pressure you if you just repeated the same worthless shit.

We know Woe's group use Brit/pol/ so you can bet this is one of Knightmarez's friends. Likely one of the people in the voice chat as they have a group of like 10 guys who voice chat from about 8pm until the early hours.

Thats like 6 months of full time work

This.

Well that's just bigoted tbh

I've never spoken to you in my life chap, I'm actually a bit starstruck actually, I have THE Esoteric magic trap talking to me.

When they have a few drinks (2 shandy) they have wandering hands. Bit of a warning to the women I think.

All non yellows look the same to the Chinks

I haven't been involved in the Skype groups for months.

My mistake.

That's not the real world lad. If you just shout "NO COMMENT NO COMMENT NO COMMENT" they get very very suspicious of you and double down. That's why so many anti-police have problems. They sperg out on them and the police react in a perfectly human way.

But you admit to being part of Woe's circle jerk. :)

It's a sad fact that there are many in UKIP with their own agendas and who can't be trusted when trust is needed, this is why we need a purge, the whole of the NEC included. I'm not 100% on Paul Oakden, can't make my mind up what faction he is.

I still think/hope he'll swoop back in to save the day. It's what we (the voters) all want.

Wew missy (that is your preferred pronoun at this time on a Saturday night, right?) sounds like hate speech to me yet… you have never had a visit from the Gub…..

Esoteric Cross-dressing Agent of the State

It's the fact that he admits to repeatedly meeting with Prevent and talking to them about the Alt Right, that means he is an informant

Evidence for this has been posted in this and the last thread

Should I buy Shogun 2 lads? Is it as good as everyone says?

He claims to have been doing multidimensional math since age 14 plus game theory etc

I said in the post you quoted that it's very possible the coppers have actually paid him a visit, and anything that they demanded of course he would comply with. Anything.

Yeah so just start talking… fuck off. DO NOT TALK until you have a lawyer present and only if they are questions your lawyer says you have to answer.

You talking about the self proclaimed genius, Knightmarez?

That's the way I see it anyway lad. It's a winning and pragmatic strategy and that's why I like it, though it'll will take time and effort and we're short on time.

Couldn't really care what a self-taught retard's interpretation of these things is tbh.

He's obviously a twat.

I think I've played it a total of 2000 hours with several playthroughs and messing around with mods tbh. You can play it so long partly because it's not very good. You always think one more tweak will make it perfect.

Honestly the most fun I probably had with it was vanilla and just enjoying the atmosphere and stories in the Dragonborn DLC. So idk 10 hours or less out of the 2000 hours. Kek.

Yes, Knightmarez is such a genius that he got himself put on the Prevent program

Good thread lads…

No, actually. I've never participated in any of the groups save for two messages on the creation of one about Hermeticism which I promptly left, as I did all the others. That was at the beginning of this year.

The last Skype group I was involved with was being added to one by Xurious Music about this Knightmarez question – this was about four months ago – where I told everyone that they should excommunicate Knightmarez until he stops the meetings. I then left it.

I was with the Brit/pol/ Skype groups late last year and early this year, but left them due to the shitposting about six months ago.

Like I said, I talk to Woes very occasionally – like every month or two – where we just catch-up and chat.

Aside from that, my Skype activity involved my inner circle and the groups for my podcasts and West Coast Reactionaries.

I know mate, I listened to it and I'm discussing it now. I'm just saying meet ups aren't insta informant tier.

The bigger question is who are they hunting if they're going after informants. You don't pressure people for the fun of it, you need an objective.

There's a difference between not telling them shit and screaming no comment. If you politely say "I wish for you to leave my property unless you have a warrant" you're not saying anything but you're also not screaming CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM over and over. You can respectfully ask people to leave.

Well, Clinton's speech proved that posting dank memes works. But we need the normies on our side.

* involves

What podcasts?

Oakden as a person seems alright, I've worked with him before, but again, I can't read him. He made some utterly braindead decisions in campaigns before. What's surprised me even more is that the higher ups in YI that I knew haven't endorsed any side (JJ and LP)

Yeah. The people Knightmarez was trying to meet quickly dropped contact with him when this Prevent stuff came to light

That's what makes it even more strange that Woes has tried to cover the whole thing up

The Plebeian Podcast, an upcoming one for WCR, and the reading sessions (e.g. Glubb, Evola). Though lately Skype has been fucking me over.

Why don't you message Woes about this yourself?

It is not for mere

Stop it lad.

I'm talking about in the station tbh, we're talking about different scenarios. On your property your post is correct.

Perhaps UKIP needs to shrink a bit before it gets the unity and focus to gain momentum from anger over Ms May's shallow grammar school promises, and from Brexit voters who've already been shafted on immigration.

The whole Lisa Duffy thing has made me think these people are not worth keeping in the party at all. They're obviously for what ever reason opposed to UKIP growing if its under Farage-style leadership.

Woes doesn't want to hear from anyone.

He prefers the whole thing be brushed under the carpet

Cover it up

Me neither, except for BASED Joe.

based varg tbh

That filename.

only one worth listening to, him and Brother Nathanial for Yank-based things.

Do people even care about local politics?

Exactly, because he doesn't want to start a panic. Hence, as I've repeatedly said: excommunicate him yourself. If other people don't do it then it's their own fault (though plenty of people have stopped talking to him by this point). The only thing you can do as an individual is that.

Can't argue with those dubs…

Shit

My local area is unsalvagable.

I do. I also have an incredibly corrupt local council, which puts me off getting involved. Better men than I have tried to straighten them out, all have failed.

I don't know how public defenders work in the UK. But if you're in the station you just keep your mouth shut all together. If it's gone that far you're fucked and have to hope they miss rather than you hit a home run.

Woes wants to eat his McDonalds in peace as he watches 1970's sitcoms.

The problem with that is an informant in your chain fucks you. The only option is to abandon all of his group completely.

Just like the incompetent leaders that didn't want to start a panic over Rotherham

So the girls keep getting raped by kebab

And Knightmarez keeps doing whatever the fuck he's doing

It's protected under our folk heritage act tbh. A bit like whale hunting is for some peoples.

Honestly my area is Pakistan now.

I love Ginnie.

Does it smell like it too?

Basically this

Dubs show truth, as ever

He's an apathetic maudlin NEET, who really wants to go back to not caring

The YouTube channel is giving him the income needed to not care

Just when you go in their shops.

Lucky he can live with daddy I suppose.

Same tbh, last year throughout my area pakis decided to wreck cars as a protest for a supposed 'police killing' in custody. A plan refurbishing the local infant school (Dating back to the 1870s) into a Muslim community centre was seriously considered. I need to move as quickly as possible.

Adam, I hear that you and Alberto are working on a weekly podcast.

When does it start?

My area is pretty white, but is a lefty cucked Labour safe seat.

He isn't in my chain – I have next to no association with him beyond appearing on a livestream together. He knows little about me, and he's not close to anyone who's close to me. I recommend you bring about the same situation for yourself.

I trust Woes; I've known him personally for over two years. If you don't trust Woes then it's your business, but I can't get onboard with that. He has his own life and all, and to agitate the situation with KM isn't a risk he wants to take.

I haven't spoken with Alberto for a couple of months, but I know you know that.

It's called Ginnie Posting!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOCAL POLITICS

He's never happier than when talking about how fucked everything is

It gives him the excuse to do what he really wants - give up, whilst still telling everyone, "I told you so", so as to feel smug about himself

So many of our urban areas that will have to be Harried.

Jesus Christ

I guess Hullo man can push the meme so much because he lives in white Liverpool

He's essentially a right wing Gordon.

What website is this btw?

GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT

h-how would you know that, lad?

not working with PREVENT are you, laddddo.

I thought that was the fun irony of him.

At least Gordon isn't a degenerate smoker.

That's not fair lad. Woes can function to a degree, Gordon cannot.

Woes and KM aren't bestfriends as people here seem to think.

What's more, Woes knows nothing about me which isn't already public. I'm in no danger.

At least Woes doesn't leave the tissues he's jacked off into scattered around the room he's filming in.

Lets be honest that only digs a deeper hole for woes.

You trust Woes to do what? He's already betrayed his entire "community" by allowing an informant to run free in it, and suppresses any discussion of the fact that there is an informant

He wants to brush it all under the rug, for his own convenience, without giving a shit about anyone else's safety

The main thing he doesn't want is knowledge of Knightmarez meetings with Prevent causing a "panic" - which is actually exactly what they SHOULD cause, rightly so

Why would you trust someone as utterly careless as that?

Yeah sitting in a room in a dressing gown for 15+ years is really being a functioning member of society.

Why do you think he keeps the room dark lad?

Come on that's a low bar by anyones standards.

going local

Sent this message to Red Ice Radio.

Might use it as bait for a few others to interview him tbh.

Literally the same fucking person.

True, but then I wasn't the one who started the comparison to him to Gordon.

Bad as manlet wews may be, he's no Gordon Jahans.

THIS

And this is exactly why Woes feels empathy for Gordon and wants TRS to stop "bullying" him

Woes sees himself in Jahans

I see Woes in Jahans too

The parallels are distinct

oh yeah

Sounds good.

Yeah, but wews lacks manboobs.

Why doesn't Woes just get a job?

At least it's concentrated? Wouldn't be too hard to seal off and then round up.

Woes trusts people to care for themselves – it isn't a community full of children, you fool. Woes doesn't want this to escalate, as I've said. I'm not repeating myself again.

Deal with yourself – you obviously have no influence over the situation.

Kek. Joey doesn't trust Red Ice.

Point is they are both shut ins that moan into a camera for a living.

Woes is fat now.

give him a few months

Fuck me they're morfing into the same person.

*morphing

Also:

Not anymore. And in his earlier vids he had tits visible under his white shirt.

He's piled all the weight back on since getting that gf for some reason.

He's above that.

I doubt he'd go on Red Ice lad, but fair kek.
Where have I heard that before :^)

Yeah, both drink an ungodly amount of fizzy drinks

Above what? If nothing else he could use it to prepare for the inpending doom he loves to make 3 hour videos about.

*impending

I do understand why anyone who claims to be a “thinker” would drown themselves in soft drinks.

LETS SETTLE THIS

poal.me/uxuoya
poal.me/uxuoya
poal.me/uxuoya

Lads

We need to put forward the idea that Woes and Jahans are the same person on different sides of the political spectrum so that Gordon talks about it in a video.

Suger kills the pain of knowing his utopian ethno state will never be.

tbf keeping it local would cure a lot of the "depression" people experience today tbh

*Sugar

kek

Going to bed. Good night!

Fuck that, we go straight for the big one.

We get millenial woes and gordon to have a debate.

That should keep both of them occupied for weeks.

LOCAL POLITICS

Joe teaches you more in ten minutes than Woes could in a six-hour miniseries.

I guess it’s a good job he isn’t a few IQ points higher or lower otherwise he would probably abuse opiates.

Woes asked him, but Gordo declined.

Daftie Syndrome.

post his best video for someone who hasn't watched any of his videos

Much obliged.

He isn’t wrong.

Current Year +2 will be the year we start to THINK AND ACT LOCAL

Fuck I know a man that the NHS has been trying to off with opiates for years real sinister stuff.

This is a good starting point.

Jahans and Woes are basically like urUtt and Skeksis

If one gets destroyed so does the other

That's why Woes defended Jahans

The real question is, is which one is urUtt and which is Skeksis?

Woes has an alternate personality. The only difference is it's left wing.

youtube.com/watch?v=MQOKMYQnPTI

youtube.com/watch?v=Af5zEGW50Kw

youtube.com/watch?v=4zmfxLm3-cY

youtube.com/watch?v=ks1E2PIWxsI

youtube.com/watch?v=hKj0qGnR9ZU

youtube.com/watch?v=82ZTVNYGAAQ

youtube.com/watch?v=_O3Uw28csjA

That should keep you going for a while. Pasted these in no particular order, but these are some of my faves.

Thanks lad.

Which one gets to fuck Ginnie? It's been ages since I've seen it. But then that doesn't really answer the question; Woes and Gordon have the same chance at her.

His depression consumes him like a dog.

Personally I wouldn't trust anyone that covered up an obvious threat

That's like hiding a bear trap underneath leaves, and expecting clueless people to know to walk around it, because "they aren't children"

It's beyond careless, it's completely irresponsible

Woes has put his whole community at risk, and he simply can't be bothered to care

I have no problems in believing that.

Neither of them get Ginnie, of course

She's one of the good guys

She's the one we have to save

Joe is much better than Woes. And Woes doesn't really teach you anything for that matter, just regurgitates what even the common chav knows whilst sitting in a dark room smoking and being edgy.

Woes had his chance to be useful with his Rot series and shit the bed on that one like he has with everything else in his life.

i know what i'm watching tomorrow

Doesn't he already work at MI5?

Decide it via a cage fight to the death?

Not depressed enough to go gallivanting round Europe though eh?

Watching one of his old videos about depression and he says that he hasn't had a job since 2007 (iirc) and he thinks no employer would have him.

I think that he doesn't get a job now because he would only be able to get such a shit job that it would be totally humiliating for him, he would consider it beneath him and he would be forced to acknowledge that he's effectively wasted most of his life

LOCAL WORKS

The probably see it as humane they let a minor problem become chronic and then slowly fatal and now they ease his passing while knowing he isn't going to make a fuss.

Nice one, lad.

*not go

Maybe one day Woes will be a bricklayer.

What makes Joe stand out is real life experience. He's done it all from canvassing to mothers to killing reds with nunchucks. All the others just read shit.

£170-£190 a day

He's about £100,000 a year apparently.

*above

How the hell do you earn that much money with a channel with 15k subs?

So all the stuff he does presenting as a poor homeless NEET is just an act?

Fuck me

Well why doesn't he just pay for some liposuction then?

Describe your feel pls…

Already fucked up enough thanks

It's just degeneracy tbh. I used to be into 90s rave but it's just a part of the problem to me now.

m.newsshopper.co.uk/news/14613471._Vileandhateful__protest_leads_to_eviction_of_asylum_seekers_in_Sidcup/

How did they win this victory lads? Where are their balaclavas, skull masks, skinheads, property invasions and sieg heils?

They weren't even chanting about the zio-matrix lads. It was just local poitics by local people.

Think about why a relativley extreme nationalist, who's not actually presenting any new ideas, just rephrasing current ones would be well paid.

Yeah, it's fucking weird

Basically Knightmarez and anyone that covers for him can't be trusted

L
O
C
A
L

Not rocket science is it.

Stick to the blueprint.

What's wrong with nationalists?

Everyone has vices. Fizzy drinks provide a short term kick.

Free holiday paid for by someone else mate. Might be the last chance to see Europe before it's nuked. Not even being a sarcastic twat, it may legit end up in nuclear attack if Europe falls to Islam. Britain will build it's wall and nuke everything in France.

This is only his first video each month. It declines from there. No fucking way he's making that sort of money when Patreon is so low. He'd have to have 50+ donations a day.

Now that's what I call local.

Based Joe was right again.

GET OUT YOU DEGENERATE FAGGOT! OUT! OUT! OUT!

You cannot reform from degeneracy. You're just a scummy fuck who deserves a rope necklace.

L O C A L
O
C
A
L

They kept it local, and they started a shoah.

A certain type of deracinated American white nationalists – it was a generalised statement; I was just saying Wews should go into the higher-brow sort of stuff instead of limiting himself intellectually.

First, though, he should fucking finish the sixteen-odd things he's mid-way through.

>>>/r9k/

All my locals are from pakistan india bangladesh africa or Poland.

If you're well enough to travel to another country you're well enough to work, especially as he's had 15 years to get over it. If all that fails - antidepressants.

He's just lazy and as I said before, thinks hes above it all.

And?

That’s what happen when you don’t keep it local.

Huh.

At this point I'm basically suspicious of anyone who decries using violence to accelerate. Not talking about it or not encouraging it, sure: but actively speaking out against it when it's so clear that only physical removal will work…

suspicious.

Hasn't been local since 1980 something or other.

Let that be a lesson.

How deep does the rabbithole go?

It was local until the point it wasn’t anymore.

Someone didn’t keep it local and now there is nothing left to be local.

Ah, fair enough tbh. You needed that qualifier in there, agreed then.

International kikery always gets you in the end?

VERY IMPORTANT POLl

poal.me/10f7p4

There were africans being born here before labour got in this i know.

????

W-why is there a ghost next to the man on the far left l-lad?

They tried going national before they were even local.

I googled "Britain first council" and all I got was articles on them trespassing in Rotherham council offices.

Starting to think controlled opposition isn't a meme.

Keep your mind sharp and your politics local, lad.

Anti depressants are dangerous lad, they don't fix your depression more often than not and they fuck you up in ways you never fully recover from.

Understand Woe's market mate. Woes is an art student, he appeals to the art student market. These people are the same crowd as the people who social justice leechers appeal to. Woes is the right wing version of Anita.

Anita is much more slick and well presented though.

Like what? I used to take them for a year or two on and off..

I don't believe in them either but if you're still moping about after 15 years what more do you have to lose?

I heard you've been talking shit about me? Calling me an informant? You've made a big fcking mistake. I am the alt-right.

Night lads.

I’m off to dream LOCAL

You tried…

filtered

It was a trick the entire time. I was testing you. I was using you to prove my point. You know me. I am your king.

Go work for a respectable and useful public service like sewage treatment workers.

What would compel one to work for the british police?

Like making you suicidal, giving you tics, fucking up your ability to dream. Lots of shit mate.

I thought that, and I have mental health problems from it far worse than I had before it.

Same thing they now recruit for in the U.S. police force a love of wielding power over others with immunity.

I don't work for them. They work for me. I am the KnightMarez who rides in the moonlight confounding blue pilled bitches. With my goggles and my hat I am the master of my own fate. Fate has made me master of you all. The alt-right is my institution.

Lad please stop.

Oh hi SA.

You can put the trip back on now.

Fucking kek

Knightmarez doesn't have this level of self awareness.

He actually believes his own bullshit.

This is a fairly entertaining parody attempt though.

5/10

just

He was just another man, trying to teach me something.

I am the new institution. This institution does not stop for anybody. Soon I will be simply known as "institution".

Song of Solomon 1:6

Sounds like they didn't keep it local.

Soon you'll be institutionalised, more like

I am the greatest fag. This institution does not stop for anybody. Soon I will be simply known as "the fag".

By higher brow you mean?
Got to say this bugs me a little bit, sometimes I pick up this vibe that strikes me as intellectual snobbery and unjustified sense of self superiority in some of these groups that distances itself from actual real world problems and people (seeing themselves as above it). Immigration, housing, schools being some of these important issues. Tangible problems and how to solve them is something I think we should be focusing on, not moving away from in favour of intellectual procrastination and debate.

Having said that I'm pretty drunk and tired right now, don't follow all this stuff much and probably not making as much sense as I could.

Seems coherent to me.

Ha! I already have imitators! Already they ape me! Pale imitations do not normally arise until the legend dies! But hear I am! I live! The institution lives!

Feed from my milky teet alt-rightlings. Soon the institution will speak and the four corners of the Earth shall shudder. I will shield you from the cold that will befall my enemies with my leather trench coat.

Soon you and I will be one. You will all be subsumed by the institution.

I suppose what he means is that there's only so much you can do with ranting about Pakis and how "white people" are the best.

Watching Joe Owen has made me feel really black pilled. I know he's right and we do need to work locally, I've been advocating for that for a long time myself. What depressed me is the woman angle. He's right, we stand zero hope of recovering women in our life time, there is just no way to compete.

If I want female companionship I have to pick a used up whore. Other wise I have to live without it and get a fleshlight.

Acusing the real Knightmarez of being fake is pretty low tbh.

Hey Knightmarez, how are the meetings with Prevent going?

There is nothing lower than being the real Knightmarez though tbh

Got any links to vids where he talks about women?

I have them where I need them.

Part of that one.

Was AIDS sent by God to destroy the degenerates?

There are some good women out there lad just very rare

Merry 9/11 lads

Exactly and I'm not a chad. I'm a working class NEET looking to get my shit together. Not exactly going to find me a traditional wife who submits to me now am I?

Damn it, tried to get the 747th post

Oh yeah, so it is. Merry 9/11 lad.

Thanks lad.

You're muddying the waters with that crappy parody account.

Let the real Knightmarez speak, it will be much more illuminating for us all.