Why is Cuphead so white?

I'm looking through the artists and developers, and they're all white. This is annoying me. I liked the game before, but now I'm not so sure.

I'm looking through the NFL and NBA and they're all niggers. This is annoying me. I liked the sports before, but now I'm not so sure.

I feel ya, user, needs more diversity to ensure PC vibes.

Really, though, isn't illegal to only have whites working on something?

If it isn't, it should be. The success black people can bring is astounding, take a look at the uncolonized African countries versus the colonized countries.

The dumbest thing I’ve seen on this website today. I guess it’s time for me to get off.

But we all know you won't. You're going to stay to continue trolling.

ahhahahahahaha

It's better to have the best people for the job rather than affirmative action BS.

White people can't do anything that black people can't do. Cuphead would have been a better game if the developers were more diverse. The game as it is is just really stale, like some sort of grandpa shit. It's not cool.

On average, this is not true. Smart, educated, above average IQ whites are easier to come by than blacks on average. Why do you think diversity hire exists in the first place? It's to try and cover up that average.

Fuck off, Holla Forums Affirmative Action exists because racists don't want to hire blacks because they're scared of them.

cuck

We don't want to hire them because it's not worth my time, effort, or money to babysit some room temperature IQ dumbass who needs to have his hand held through all his work, still fucks things up through laziness, acts in a disrespectful manner to customers, and then hits me with a time and money consuming lawsuit when fired because he was totally fired because muh raycis, and not because he was a 80 IQ dumbass.

you keep your thermostat at 80 degrees? That's pretty hot!

make your own nigger game OP
i'm sure it will sell a million copies all becuz

just say it. you couldn't beat the game so now you're bitching about it

WTF, I hate the Nigger Felons League now tbh.

WTF, I love Cuphead now tbh.

… what?

Is this some shitty attempt at a response, or are you just acting incoherent on purpose?

how do we stop this? i dont even like sports but still i hate them