Advice??

I want to fuck my 12 year old stepsister and get away with it any advice Holla Forums?? how can i get away with it??.

Other urls found in this thread:

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/b/res/7431832.html
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/player.php?v=/file_store/6669b9a91b2f1ac4aba7aebe43ef7d79c8cdcb209cec58cd3732a99b01e8139a.mp4&t=UA michaella.mp4&loop=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why can't you settle for looking at her feet like a normal person?

If i had the money i would.

Tie her up break her kneecaps then rape her after cutting out her vocal cords so she becomes your sex doll

use Tor and a VPN on her and you should be good.

Because feet are not enough i want her whole body i wanna take her virginity before some chad or nigger does or before she gets too old.

I think if i did that i would be caught.

Thats a good joke user. No one would wanna hurt a child like that. 😜

How do you know Tyrone from remedial English already hasn't? Just imagine the headline: Brave black boy saves girlfriend from creepy WHITE step brother

call the cops and ask how pedos normally get away with it

get her to rape you

*Creepy WHITE pedophile step brother. My bad.

No im not joking i wanna fuck her so bad seriously every time i see her i spreg out because i get so nervous and i also feel like i could just snap one day and rape her so how do i do it without getting caught??.

That would be nice.

I bet she wants it too deep down user. Im sure she'll fall for you if you have a chivalrous heart.
😈😈😈😈😎😎😎😎

Thats why you have to take her out to the strom drain and make sure its during night so you aren't seen and then cut out the vocal cords so the evidence is washed away but just keep her out of sight though you have to break her kneecaps first just make sure it isn't messy and if you're lucky and she walks home from school alone that is a prime time to get her because you can just go back at night where you dumped her and no one will ask questions where you were when your step sister went missing because you just say you were walking home from school and BOOM instant sex doll for your disposal and the water from the storm drain will clean her off supposing you have occasional rain

meant for

I hope so.

Makes sense

I put some thought into it

seduce her

How?

be seductive

So groom her?? sounds good.

True

I would…

Not sexually ….

MFW anons actually think they are going to get advice on Holla Forums

What state do you live in, and how old are you OP? Romeo & Juliet laws may protect if you're step-dad doesn't kill you first.

kys

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/b/res/7431832.html
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/player.php?v=/file_store/6669b9a91b2f1ac4aba7aebe43ef7d79c8cdcb209cec58cd3732a99b01e8139a.mp4&t=UA michaella.mp4&loop=1

DATAMINING THREAD
Onion is still up.

I'm 24 and lives in Wisconsin.

What county?

lol

Fuck off fbi

*Take her to an hotel in mexico.

Top kek that is fucked up but really fucking funny.

Thanks user.
The only thing is that this technique can only be performed once, so you have to be sure in your heart, that you sister is really the one for you.

I hope so.

I've followed advice from Holla Forums and it fucked my life. Also I met a fellow NEET and introduced him to Holla Forums and he tried to fuck his mother because of Holla Forums and got kicked out. This board does not give good advince tbh.

…but to answer your question, if you're attractive and sociable, you can do anything you want and get away with it. If you're awkward and ugly, you can't.

Wait untill she is 14.
If she has a fag before you, is she not worth it.
So easy is this

I will hurt her boyfriend if that happens.

12?
Too old
Already too late
Daddy already beat you to that cherry ripe, laddie.

drug her

I was thinking about putting some type of a knock out drug in a drink or something like that.

Ha ha! I recently moved to Wisconsin in the fox valley and am currently fucking my 14 year old second cousin! Eat shit if you dont know how to be alpha as fuck and get some cute loli

Prove it. It's an advice thread after all.

No you're not