Suicide IS an option

Why haven't you killed yourself today?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/the-mission/31-things-that-will-happen-when-you-finally-decide-to-live-your-dreams-4c2d1c41ffdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hell is forever.

Because suicide is not an option.

IT IS

credit card still works

Because i'm not American and i don't have a gun. If i did, i could end it quickly and call the cops before doing it, so that they would find me instead of my family.
Hanging myself is too painful and takes too long, and it would scare the crap out of whoever finds me, as they struggle to get me down. I also can't call the cops prior to doing this, so i'm bound to let someone i know find me.

No other options are available, so that's why i'm not going to do it. What about you, OP?

For you.

Have some fairytale sales and marketing, then you will really do it.
medium.com/the-mission/31-things-that-will-happen-when-you-finally-decide-to-live-your-dreams-4c2d1c41ffdc

But it's not. What now?

Because I'm better than everyone and I enjoy life too much

That aint my waifu on the other end of that noose

Because jews benefit from white suicide

Don't want to put my family through that. When my mother dies, I'll probably go through with it.

Love

I think I will live to see a form of transhumanism will make life worth dealing with, and I don't want to miss out of robowaifu

i enjoy life, i'm not actually a loser like (you) ;D

this, except I found a wife until then

t.dysnomia

why do you say that?

I believe 8ch is waiting. You first OP.

Because being alive is pretty sweet.

Because I beat out millions of other sperm to be the one that got born.

If you really wanted to kill yourself you'd find way. Hanging is pretty quick if you do it right. There's also helium exit bags, or jumping off a tall building. Hell, there's also the classic wrist slitting or intentional drowning.

You don't actually want to die. You're just in a rough spot and convinced you're too much of a bitch to overcome it.

That last one was brutal. Cracked open like a watermelon.

I remember seeing that one on facebook many years ago. It wasn't suicide attempt, he was just stupid.

A bunch of his friends did it before and I think he did it too, but after they kept coming out of the water and jumping again, the spot got all wet and slippery. So when he jumped off again, he slipped and became an alien on impact.

Well that sucks. I wonder if he survived.

because i have bideo games

things i want to do before I die:
I have a long time to go but I think I will burn through it before I hit age 40. Age 40 seems like the perfect age for offing yourself