Hillary's tantrum

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I dont care if this isnt legit, but holy shit did it hurt my sides.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, archive.is doesnt work with this page for some reason but I think it still shows the link. archive.fo/JGLyI

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/m1aUI
archive.is/uJkBV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too good to be true but we should make that last bit a reality either way.

An user can dream

Get gud, faggot

archive.is/m1aUI

MEME IT.

WEW LAD

I hope she loses (and she will).

Thanks Sam, kudos on World Peace

Not sure if legit. Doesn't sound like Hillary. She doesn't meltdown, she quietly has people assassinated (read: suicide by shooting self twice in the back of the head).

Fucking funny if true. Would love an actual recording of it.

BY KEK, THIS MUST HAPPEN.

Doesn't she have a history of screaming at her staff?

Would you KILL for said recording?

For cerial?
KILL THEM ALL
KILL THEM ALL
KILL THEM ALL
KILL THEM ALL
KILL THEM ALL
KILL THEM ALL
KILL THEM ALL
KILL THEM ALL
KILL THEM ALL
KILL THEM ALL
KILL THEM ALL
KILL THEM ALL
KILL THEM ALL
KILL THEM ALL
KILL THEM ALL
KILL THEM ALL
KILL THEM ALL
KILL THEM ALL
KILL THEM ALL
KILL THEM ALL

EVERY KIKE. EVERY SHILL. EVERY BANKER. EVERY JOURNALIST

Prob not legit. But still. I can dream :D

Isn't she the only first lady to have hit a secret service agent?

They've earned it.

Ah yeah, but this is way more than just a bitch fit. This is full blown nuclear melt down.

Damn near. That recording would be the nail in the coffin (cough-in).

What the hell did she expect from a military forum? Of course they're going to grill her on her military/security fuckups.

They should have brought up yugoslav war too.

Has her dementia got so bad that she confuses Trump and Holla Forums? Either way,

MEME IT

Trump has said repeatedly that if he wins he'll prosecute Hillary for her crimes, and he's already chosen Gowdey for attorney general. Hillary probably knows that this election is life or death for her now.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD.

Hillary is well known for her tantrums. She gave Bill a fucking black eye on his first day in office.

there isn't a single woman on earth that would not chimp out in the exact same fashion given her circumstances.

Holy fuck, and I can't wait for it.

One can dream.

ITT: Things that never happened.

14,88s in paint

whoa meme generator images, so good

(((1)))

kys

Fascist fucks will have (((you))) swinging from a noose

Funny thing is you didn't even do that in paint since 'imgflip.com' watermarked the image at the bottom left you fucking mong.

This should be on peoples tshirt. Finally something Hillary said i can agree with.

This is news to me. If true, fuck yeah. Gowdy is based as fuck.

What will krispy get?

Reading that made me feel good.
Maybe justice exists after all.

he has the right level of autism

If anyone here is sitting on a pile of disposable cash, you should create a WeSearchr bounty for video footage of Hillary throwing a shitfit behind closed doors.

They have understood that she has lost even if she wins, as too many have become redpilled for the old system based on manipulation and lies, to work any longer.

He even wears an autism awareness tie!

This seems to be a paraphrase of famous words of Margarita Simonyan, head of Russia Today:
«You do understand that any free election (in our country) will be won by fascists, who would hang me and you with pleasure».

0.10$ have been deposited into (((your))) account

You newfags should first go to 4cuck.

Yeah she only beat ss while bill was in the whitehouse and threw an ashtray at staff of the whitehouse.

Looks like she's as foul mouthed as ever.

It's also quite ironic Hillary is whining about fascists while being a politician telling (((media))) corporations what to do and who to censor or purge. The marriage of corporations and government will finally be complete once she gets elected. True fascism will finally be achieved under Hillary Clinton.

Doesn't t that threat just enhance her anxiety and further cause her health to deteriorate?

Your meme spouting has shown that you're the 4cuck here.

It will be amazing to see a DOJ that actually prosecutes lefty criminals again. And one not full of niggers.

Sigilite.

embarrassing.

I've always wondered why the euro haven't taken the silent approach. They never think of merely luring their overlords pet vermin in to vans, alley ways, and cozy groves to bag them and drop them into Europe's many pristine rivers and coast lines.

It's over. Trump won.

She is already imagining her defeat, she is fixating on it so hard that she making verbal outbursts about it.

When a girl starts imaging herself submitting to you, when a an athlete starts imaging themselves losing to you, it is all over. It is your goal, all you've gotta do is ram your dick home.

Illegal dumping is a crime.

But it's also a community service

Every time a crowd chants
LOCK HER UP
at Trump, Trump responds by saying "We're going to do better, we're going to beat her in November."

Sometimes leftists help make the best memes for us.

You're going to burn in hell, bitch

Obama will pardon her. Watch and see.

That's why it's not real, she doesn't have the strength for it. They should have said she ordered an aide to do it.

Hey, sometimes people can have moments of strength like that.

Pardon her for what? She hasn't been convicted of any crimes :^)

However the statute of limitations won't run out until after Trump is already president.

Naw Hillary you deserve worse.

please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real
please be real

(CHECKED)

(checked!)
Howabout disembowelment followed by hackey-sack with the heart?

Ha no. Helicopters are too good. There must be something far worse.

Not enough suffering. I want her to cry, when a soulless cunt like her sheds genuine tears you know they're suffering. I'd love for her to beg for mercy that'll never come.

Maybe I'll sleep easy after that.

Swinging from a noose from a helicopter?

BUMP!!!!!! FOR JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A plane?

DAY OF THE ROPE

Archived just fine for me: archive.is/uJkBV

that madman will lynch her with her own pantsuit