The Vast Scale of Brainwashing Kikery

View pic related.

No. Go outside more. On cloudy days, light always shines through strongest where the clouds are closest to the sun.

How can the sun's curve be significant if the curve the sun's curve is even more gradual than the ground it is shining upon?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P6kp0ramXGs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ckxLruRc0xA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this flat earth bullshit?

Did you know that water deains clockwise in the northern hemisphere and counterclockwise in the southern hemisphere?

drains*

See if you had gotten stumped by quantum fuckery I would have understood, because that is some full we live in a simulation level data,or pulling bullshit like getting negative time results from the double slit, but classical physics should not be beyond you.

Lensing.

Lensing you stupid motherfucker.

FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT

Retard.

Flat earth is to science what we wuz kangs is to history and anthropology.

That's only because the UN designs toilets trouble do that in order to make you THINK that the Earth is curved. OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE :^)

Have a bump OP, you are on a good track. We live inside a concave earth and sun is only about 300 km away and is as big as a city.

The only kikery going on here is this flat earth bullshit, we will hunt you people down when we take power.

i'll stop being a flat earth faggot when i get a real shot of earth from space that's not digital.

literally one pic
that doesn't exist

You're an idiot. Plus OP post doesn't mention flat earth so strawman. Coriolis effect is made up. Link related:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P6kp0ramXGs

See, no one can rebutt blatant facts.

Debunk OP's proof. Protip: You can't.

Doubtful. Hollow Earth can't explain vast climate differences between north pole and south "pole". Vid related:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ckxLruRc0xA

Proof is in front of you. Only takes seconds to view. You have no rebuttal, because you're wrong. So your kike brainwashing kicks in and you get triggered. Notice how flat earth was not mentioned.

Then you'd be just like the ZOG tools you're trying to replace.

You're still wrong.
Post related:

Still no one has even attempted to rebutt:

, because it's impossible.

Nigger, you are so fucking dumb. Look at this picture, apply basic deduction and then kill yourself.

Whoever made that gif has never seen a laser.
Two effects, not mutually exclusive. Light is both dimmed when passing through clouds and stronger close to the Sun.
The gif shows thick clouds that block out light with one gap, so the gap will obviously be brighter than the surrounding cloudy sky. It's at the point where the position of the Sun can't even be determined by light intensity.
Strawman. It's clear that Sun is almost a point source.

We know this flat earth bullshit is just an attempt to associate the most insane ideology imaginable with Holla Forums and others like us.

Your being paid to say this and when we discover who you are, we will come after you.

A rocket flying into the air is not an argument.

This is why you go outside. You can look at the time to see where the sun should be.
K

Kek, sounds like OP bailed.

Nigger, you ignored the 2nd most important part of my post:

and the most important one:

Oh, so not.

Not an argument.
I go outside often enough to know just looking at the sky isn't enough when the clouds are thick.
And much farther than the object (any object on Earth), so yes, a point source.

THIS IS WHY THEY LIE

It is actually, nobody denies there where camps or that a massive amount of Jews didn't die.

Your turn kike!

Just because there were camps doesn't mean it was a "Holocaust".

The man talking in this video clearly has a light form of mental illness, I feel like listening to someone on drugs or someone had a psychotic break-down a few hours ago.

Kike!

Here we go, your a kike, those Jews died from diseases and from the supply lines being cut-off, this is what Holocaust revisionism belief, but your a kike so the first thing you do is frame holocaust revionism in such a way to make it ridiculous, thanks for exposing yourself.

First image lacks to show how far the Earth is from the sun, being some 92 million miles.
Instead seeming to use only a Earth to Sun Ratio Photo.

Secondly still Gif poorly represents your Statement.

Third your second inb4 is confusing, not stating clearly what you mean, its slightly jumbled.

From what I understand is you want explanation of why God Rays happen if the earth is spherical why on a higher end off a curvature would there be rays pointing downwards? Non of this an Argument but you need methodical explanation if you want a debate or to proof your point.

The world isn't flat or round

It's a fucking hexagon

Celestial navigation relies on a spherical earth for its trigonometry to work. I have validated from personal experience that celestial navigation works (and you can, too!)

NASA may be full of fuckery, who knows, but all of the evidence suggests we live on a spherical earth.

Sinead you're so dumb

In the last flat-earth thread, I pretended to be a flat-earther.

Nobody called me out on this.

This proves that Holla Forums is incapable of distinguishing genuine flat earthers from trolls

THEREFORE FLAT EARTH DISCUSSIONS ON Holla Forums ARE POINTLESS

Poe's law m8.

That's because there are almost no flat-earthers, just people being paid to pretend to belief in a flat earth.

I don't think they're paid, but they are pretending.

They're pretending because it's fun. I had a lot of fun in that thread. Pretending to be a flat earther and arguing dishonestly for something that you know to be false can be a lot of fun.

The merit of the argument should distinguish trolls from genuine flat earthers, but it obviously does not. Not a single flat earth comment I left was well reasoned, but nobody could tell the difference between mine and the others.

If Poe's Law is in effect so strongly in these threads, then they are pointless. Frivolous distractions. If everyone in the thread knows it's just for fun then that's fine, but I suspect too many people are wasting their time thinking these threads are genuine.

moonman, I know you're there. Purge all threads like this. It's all sliding.

Still worth it to shut these down hard.

Holocaust denial does hurt our image (despite being true) but is worth pushing because we get something out of it - everyone we convince instantly starts hating kikes.

Flat earth, whether or not true (it's not) hurts our image and gets us absolutely nothing.

This is utter bullshit

No accurate representation with numbers and data, no account for reflections

No account for time of day

No account for location

No account for much of anything.

This is all just a bunch of words on a screen that mean nothing.

I always laugh when shills assume moral premises we don't hold.

You must be new here.

No, I don't think so, the propaganda is to forcefull, all of a sudden a thread get's make and the idea get's shilled, these people are desperate to spread their insanity.

OP is a shill faggot, creating slide threads and making Holla Forums look retarded
people that believe this are plain retarded

How does that refute the point that light shines through empty space? You realize there's empty space in clouds, right? They're not dense solids, like your skull.
You're just cherrypicking arguments from other retards trying to counter your argument, nobody with a measurable IQ actually thinks this.

OP is, and always will be, a faggot.

Newfags, disregard these shills.

This is now a hollow earth thread.

It's Holocaust Revisionism you kike.

If Jews want to think that several thousand executed Jews and two or three millions Jews that died from disease, starvation and war is a Holocaust is their business.

I am sure OP's skull has a few holes here and there.

Even "revisionism" is pozzed terminology. It suggests we want to change history, not shine light on lies.

The word "revisionism" to normies suggests we want to rewrite history by introducing fiction, not restoring truth.

Earth is actually shaped as a möbius strip, shaped into a klein bottle.

The sun is actually the core of the earth.

Checkin em

Remember, only fags have a hole in the right side of their skull.

this will get shoahed again like every time we try to discuss flat earth

Whatever you want to call it, my point is that it is probably one of the hardest things to convince a normalfag of, yet the most rewarding.

Flat earth is stupidly hard to convince someone of, and if you achieve it, you get nothing for it.

Try ~270,000

Good go- Holla Forumsack, we actually believe this. This is real science. OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE.

Nah.

BUMPING JUST TO CZECH THOSE TRIPS

That image025.jpg is amazing, where is it from? That's how I believe Earth really is.

This is an illusion from contrast

Hollow earth referred to in regards to Neu Schwabenland and such may just be symbolic and not literal. At any rate something about the explanation of our cosmology is off.

so, Trump is Schrodinger's Anti-Semite? Hates Jews one week, is part of a secret Jewish conspiracy the next?
fuck off ctr

Hey Sinead. Fuck off with your well poisoning shit.

Info on Agatha is hard to sort through because of all the obvious disinfo. But I thinks it's possible. The Nazis sure thought it was worth investigating and they built rocket ships before anyone else.>>7431603

God forbid OP watches the live footage from the ISS (link below) or explain how gravity doesn't (mathematically the formulas all check out) explain nuclear fusion and subsequently elliptical sphere formation of stars/planets.

I used to have a friend that believed in flat earth, he also believed that Muslims were good people. Oh, and he is 27 and still lives with his parents.

This is you:
"I have an invisible dragon in the backyard and you have to disprove my statement."

Honestly, fuck you OP. You're the absolute reason why science doesn't advance as fast as it should.

SAGE

LINK

watch?v=njCDZWTI-xg

that's not how optics work, retard

Haha! Get bent, gaymergay-tier retard.

Is Mollyneux a flat earther? ;^)