Why do people have no manners in the theater...

Why do people have no manners in the theater? I sat in front of some ten year old girls and they all just put their bare feet on the back of my chair. They kept giggling through the movie, so I finally turned around and yelled 'SHUT UP YOU CUNTS' then just stormed out. They were crying, and their mom chased me out threatening to call the police on me. Seriously why are these new generations so fucked in the head?

point and laugh

Shit parents.

And this is why you're not allowed near children anymore.

Assuming this isn't a made up troll story, You should have just moved man.

Tbh it would be pretty gross if their feet were dirty and smelly so it's understandable op would be mad about that.

Telling someone to not act like a nigger to 10 year girls is white knighting now?

the cunt should have stayed in the kitchen
basically asking for it

What fucking movie were you watching if you were in the same room as two 10 year olds and their mothers.
Sounds like you're in the wrong here op.

Were they giggling at the movie, like humans do?

Parents bring their kids to pg-13 and R rated movies sometimes.

That was the last time I ever paid for entertainment.

who would go to a kids movie alone lol

If the theater is packed, op won't have much of a choice but to stick through it.

Op you remind me a bit of myself. Went with a few friends to see cabin in the woods and there were high school kids down by the screen constantly yapping as the movie was starting up, so i shouted "shut the fuck up, I'm trying to watch the movie" from the other side of the theater and everyone laughed.

Audiences are odd sometimes. When I saw the killing joke, some betaweebfag wolf whistled at barbara in her athletic wear. When i saw harry potter 5, some kid started to go "ooh la la" during the kiss scene and everybody laughed.

>When i saw harry potter 5, some kid started to go "ooh la la" during the kiss scene and everybody laughed.
When i went to see the harry potter where he kisses the asian girl, some girl went "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" like if she was a snake.

And you're surprised the girls in the theater were 12?

Nigga, you could've had two lolis to fugg during a movie, but nope, you have to be a complete fucking autist! God, I hate you, OP.

Because their parents are fucking shit. I'm sick off them aswell, wearing hat indoors, at restuarants etc, bunch of fucking entitled little brats.

Shit went wrong when the government turned on their own people and turned hostile against parents with their way of parenting and shit. How are you going to reason with a fucking dumb shit 12 year old that drugs are bad vs it's fun and cool to do? You're not going to win that battle, unless you smack the fucking kid around until the kid realises he's a fucking kid with no power.

First world problems.

Damn, that must have ruined your day, seeing that.

The fuck is this? Were you on an airplane?

Movie theaters do this kind of stuff. My local theater does this, as a matter of fact.

thread saved/10

He's right though but using a bad example. Better example would be kids running around in the theater/stores/etc which is pretty disruptive in my experience.

I agree OP is a complete retard and doesn't understand foreplay

yea this is how I imagine it

1/2

2/2

Prequels haters getting BTFO in the fucking cinema as it was getting screened. Good work user. Unless you meant ROTJ.

No, it was one of the prequels. I won't say which because it will give away my age, but I'll say I didn't end up liking the movie, but it could have been worse.

Could have forced either of them to give you a footjob but you wasted that opportunity like a real sperg.

how would seeing a movie give away your age?
did it have very specific age restrictions?

So it was ROTS.

I said what my age was when I saw it.

I work at a movie theater, and mexicans usually give me the most trouble. just the other day:

we have small tabs we ripoff on the large popcorns so people can't get more than 1 free refill
I was caught off guard. I didn't someone had the gall to just steal shit right in front of me, and I knew she knew better.

Then in the same day:

Also, if you hear mexicans talking spanish, there is a good chance they're shittalking you. I had it happen to a coworker and me at the box office. A group of young mexican girls talked shit about us right in front of us because they thought we didn't understand spanish. My friend said something to them, and they shut right up.

When I went to see the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake a few years back, some niggress brought her baby with her and it was crying all throughout the movie.

Honestly! Who fucking does that!? Bringing an infant into a horror movie?

Niggers. You should go to a theater in a black neighborhood. All they do is shout at the movie.

Movie theaters with niggers was one of the experiences that made me learn to hate them.

Swanky theaters let you fandango tickets by seat.

Those toes look filthy.

you should have licked their feet :)

Clean them with your tongue, dummy.

Fuck movies

what the fuck OP, I wish lolis put their bare feet on my seat when I go to the theater?
Talk about a missed opportunity

It's not always bad. When I went to see Freddy Vs. Jason in the theater the whole crowd going nuts during it was some of the most fun I've had at a movie.

I've never been to a movie theater that has assigned seating.

90% of my movie theater's google reviews are complaining about the assigned seats.

Have they ever tried not following them?

it's only a problem if the movie is full. no one really cares otherwise.

Sounds about right. Some of my local theaters have started making customers reserve specific seats, but I never use them. Then again, I rarely go to the theater anymore. I can't remember the last movie I saw in theaters.

tfw the moms here aren't adorable anime cliches

What movie were you seeing OP

(checked)

That was my first time witnessing true autism.

*lightly

You don't get bruises that quickly you exaggerating piece of shit,

Anyway what did the bitch expect, she got challenged do a dual, does she fucking think its a game XDDDD

Okay, I actually didn't see her hands. I just assumed they were bruises or something because of the way she kept saying"look at what he did to my hands!" over and over again. What other kinds of marks can you leave on someone's hands by beating them with a plastic light saber?

This sounds like kino. Bravo Holla Forums

theaters in america arent even this big

In the city they are, but not local ones.