Becoming a wanderer

Okay Holla Forums, I’ve fucked up bigtime. Not legally, but in my personal/family life. Things are going to get extremely messy over the next few months and I need to GTFO. I’ve got 6-8k in savings. I’m in the southeastern USA so my only options are to head north and/or west. Where can I go?

Also best tips for moving my finances? I was planning on loading most of my money to a prepaid card and carrying part in cash.

West if you like brown people and social justice with hot weather (mostly), north if you like white people and conservatism (save for New York and Boston) and cold weather.

Personally I prefer the north

It'd be nice to know what happened.

Elaborate.

Tell me more, friend. Is hiking the Appalachian Trail a good option? Is it even viable this late in the year?

kill her, all the misery that it saves you

Get your ass to a state that has a low cost of living.

Go west. Texas is a good spot and thats great start up money. Odd jobs are easy to pick up, everything from lazy sitting work to manual labor. Live on the edges of the cities

Move up here to Pennsylvania, It's comfy cozy and from my experience, it isn't hard getting work.

call the cobs on her, hell your culty parrents and so on.
bitch is just using you to get out of a marriage and will destroy your life as fast as she does her husbands right now.
yea having the feels for her is bad but the fact that she wants a "open relationship" right from the start means that you are just a stopgap measure untill she finds something more permanent.
seriously you said you have cult connection, fucking use that against her, have all your parents cultist friends rally against the big bad milf that wants to take away one of there sheep.

This.

I hate this cult though and it’s the reason why I turn to online relationships

So? Use the bastards then run up to PA or somewhere North. One big last fuck you to both parties and you get off scott free.

Just remember to change your name when you arrive at your destination. Can't have those cultist cunts hunting you, can we?

one of the big ones like mormon, scientology or a small shitty one?
eather way right now you need to rid yourself of a freak cougar, freedom comes later when you have more dosh for your escape.

JW. Not as dangerous as Scientology but authoritarian as fuck, and becoming more and more psychotic

Don't Jehovah's Witnesses just disown you on the spot or something? Get out of there by any means possible. On average, JWs don't get a higher education than a GED or highschool diploma, not to mention they restrict perfectly normal things like birthdays and holidays. If your family is like that, don't bother ever talking to them. They're batshit crazy.

Yeah, the only ways out are to get kicked out or resign. I was planning on leaving anyways once I had enough money saved for a normal life but with this woman after me I’m gonna need to disappear ASAP

those idiots?
the fucking hare krishnas are more hardcore then the fucking witnesses.
well with luck they might be enough to bully the bitch out of your life.
then continue as normal for another year or two, save up as much cash as you can and then get your ass to texas.
after the hurricane damages land prices will have droped like a stone and will stay like that for a while.
that brings both good and bad.
the good is you can get a house for dirt cheap.
the bad well niggers.

They're not all dead or gone on the old Confederate redneck South? Damn.

move to >>>mewch and await help

short kek tbh

Seattle is nice

Come to New Hampshire. Over here, it's way nicer and freer than all the other NE states but the cost of living is relatively low. If you've got a truck that can pull a trailer, I'd advise buying a used trailer for a few thousand (while you're here or before) and living here for a while. You can bring the truck and trailer to a cheap camp site (I'd advise one near Conway) and live off cheap food from Dollar General. I'd advise buying most of the other stuff you need from yard sales because they're everywhere around here. Getting a nearby job that could support this life style probably wouldn't be too difficult.

If you have gear you could do it for a while but in order to do the whole thing you'd have to start in like March.
I'd recommend going to Myanmar, Laos or Cambodia though. Get near a major airport and get a flight for a couple hundred bucks and then once you're in SE Asia the living is really cheap. You could get a motorcycle for a couple hundred bucks.

Plant hard drugs in your parents' house. Use bag with their fingerprints (and not one of yours). Plant trace amounts of drugs in food, just enough to test positive for drug test - or feed them lots of poppy seed bagels next few days. Keep your own urine clean. Same day of giving them drugs, or day after, call police.

You win.

You're welcome.

There's niggers all over the south

user, you forgot about the third option. You can always get a camera and livestream your suicide for us. I mean you do want to be one of the *cool* kids, don't you?

Why can't you get a bank account? Are you underage or are you illegal?

i concur,
i aprove this option

OP are you a woman?

No. Unless you spent several days to a week every time you stopped to camp (and it would still be cold and wet as fuck in the mountains south of the Mason-Dixon line), you'd be arriving in New England in the middle of winter.

2nding the user's suggestion about Texas. It's a huge state with tons of little shitty towns where you can rent a room or a trailer for $200-$300/month. You can eat rice and beans until you can pick up some decent work. There's almost always casual work of some kind in Texas if you don't qualify for anything else. Agricultural, oilfield, etc.

Or you could move in with me, but you'd have to suck my cock every day and let me fuck you in the ass every 3rd day.

montana mountains
check the documentaries on youtube
it's wild over there
or if you dont like the cold, go desert like nevada arizona etc but i dont know how safe you are from cops by going wilderness over there
get urself some travel gear that's good but unconspicuous

seriously user…
you have a head, use it

they're fucking oh so right to refuse transfusion though, do they refuse vaccines as well?
but yeah they're slaves
slaving all day for no wages

op you have it bad but im not exactly worried for your safety. just move out and get a job

go to colombia and shack up with an older prostitute. she'll fuck you and feed you good, fam