A Dark Crystal prequel series is coming to Netflix

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jim-henson-prequel-series-dark-crystal-age-resistance-set-at-netflix-1005033

There's always been an iron in this fire: they even did a manga sequel of sorts that got kicked around from publisher to publisher (the original choice was TOKYOPOP which folded soon afterward).

Good to see practical effects still getting love.

Boy, finally something (POSSIBLY) good to watch on Netflix! But wait! I could just pirate and watch this for free, without paying Soros a shekel. So Netflix is still about as usseles as before, because just paying to watch one series is retarded…

But really, is there any point in using Netflix? You can access all the series & movies you want by jut downloading them directly.

I hate it. Just its mere existence makes me hate it. Some things should not be done. It's an abomination. Abhorrent. Vile.

NO!

Subhuman filth.

BLOMPF BTFO #AgeOfResistance

I want to see some qt gelfling girls

Where have I seen that before?

This will suck.

fuck

I wonder if there are any lewds?

lmao user you're way too optimistic

Bet your predictions of HOW Shitflix will fuck with it.

It is a prequel so it isn't going to have to compare itself to a beloved movie and fail at it. though i don't know what the TV series is going to be about.

Really the worst thing they can do is turn it into a soap opera about gay feminist muslim gelflings having emotional tantrums about anal sex.

Can't wait!

Why bother?

The original Dark Crystal was shit, I have absolutely no fucking idea why anyone cares enough to make anything else within the Dark Crystal IP.

speaking of pretentious garbage, has anyone else never been able to finish an entire viewing of Mirrormask?

I've heard criticism of TDC, but I've never heard it called pretentious before.