Trump Internet Plan for Millennial Vote

So Trump doesn't poll very well with young voters, for obvious reasons (Marxist schools, celebs, television, etc.), but what if he released a big, bold plan for the digital economy and internet infrastructure? We need to get Trump to talk about this to take some of those Millennial votes from Shillary. Talking about Making Internet Great Again would be the most efficient thing he could do to get Millenial support.

So what should Trump's plan include?
What else?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/DONALDTRUMPILLUMINATI
mediafire.com/?g8e9geogckczg
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
nation.foxnews.com/2016/09/08/study-millennials-more-conservative-preceding-generations
archive.fo/5w7Q5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_carrier#Telecommunications
politico.com/story/2016/04/poll-do-millennials-like-trump-222397
adage.com/article/campaign-trail/trump-camp-running-curious-outer-space-ads/305295/
archive.is/pI1sc
megynkelly.org/162587/reuters-data-trump-up-6-clinton-down-9-with-millennials/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it is not anti-competitive

Uh, yea it is. Comcast has a virtual monopoly on both internet and cable television in the United States. They are fucking with the internet in order to save their failing television service. They literally come up with some new scam data cap or updated service plans every year to punish internet entertainment services harder and harder, who are in direct competition with their cable television service.

That is the gayest picture you could have used. Everything wrong with millenials in one pic. But I can up the cringe.

Keep paying the mods to delete and lock every thread critical of him.

.05 shekels have been deposited to your account

What the fuck is with that incredibly gay image? Who would draw something like that?

Please no.

a millenial

But im not a mod.

in the 90s the government gave ISPS 200 billion dollars to wire up every home with fiber.

The ISPs didn't fulfill their end of the bargain but they took the money anyways.

Trump could threaten these ISPs ,or he could offer to create another program and threaten companies who make deals with other companies to not tread into each other's area.

second.

Crack down on companies who abuse h1b workers.

Aren't millenials like 30 already?

because of the state

I think a better play would be mass transit and/or a large infrastructure revitalization plan. National HSR is coming at some point and it would be much more cost effectively built by Trump. He understands imminent domain construction, the epa etc. etc. With control over the EPA he could actually get HSR built in a reasonable amount of time. Bernie bro types would love to get mass transit, and Trump can sell it to conservatives because he can actually do it on time and under budget. He's been in the development industry his whole life and won't let things like $600 hammers happen anymore.

They are, let that sink in

That was AT&T among other 'telecom' companies, not ISP's you retard. If you're going to spout shit, at least get it right.

Millennials seem to be anyone born between 1980 and 2000.

So there are 37 -17 year olds who can be considered millenials/Gen Y.

It's retarded af.

MAKE IT SO
MAKE IT SO
MAKE IT SO
MAKE IT SO
MAKE IT SO
MAKE IT SO

btw OP. You couldn't have picked a more faggety pic

The lt Crowd remember me form that fucking potate, Graham Linehan, the turd who i hate the most.

DONALD TRUMP ILLUMINATI.zip
archive.org/details/DONALDTRUMPILLUMINATI

DONALD TRUMP ILLUMINATI
mediafire.com/?g8e9geogckczg

DONALD TRUMP AND JEWS
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6

Speak out against King Nigger's ICANN debacle a lot more.

Promise to recognize internet access as a basic human right and you secure the entire millennial and gen Y votes.

Remember, data costs almost nothing to transfer.

I would assume that we're his plan with millennials.

I know we fucking hate Millennials but we have to remember that the vast majority of Holla Forums is made up of Millennials.
nation.foxnews.com/2016/09/08/study-millennials-more-conservative-preceding-generations
archive.fo/5w7Q5

Now our entire generations is the most dirverse generation while at the same time the most right wing at their age. That must translate into a fucking huge amount of pissed off young uncucked whites.

We're all gonna make it.

He should go much farther with this, attack Mizzou etc. A good amount of STEM people feel really strongly about this, I assume.

Yeah that's a sexy way to put it. Bring back the pre-1996 common carrier rules when the DSL companies couldn't also be your ISP (they were a data pipe but were forced to let ISPs provide the internet connection).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_carrier#Telecommunications

The problem is that means the gov pays for it. Every dindu in america applies for their "human" right to the internet and the rest of us end up paying their bloated comcast bill.
How about simply a position on net neutrality that millennials can get behind?

Who is we?

Trump has been shitposting on twitter since 2009.
He has been a user of bleeding edge tech longer then millennials have been alive.
To insinuate he has never heard of the Internet is retarded.

first of all

1. source
2. if true, do the same millenials vote for hillary?
3. are they ex berniefags?

The infrastructure is already there and the government has already paid for it and then let private business keep it as a handout. The data itself costs next to nothing.

If you mean bringing infrastructure into places like Detroit, they can just never get around to doing that. And eventually the dindu population will be kicked out anyways.

Who cares.
Young "voters" don't actually vote.

I guess I should have said "a supermajority of Holla Forums dislikes the character traits generally ascribed to young Americans born between 1977 and 1994"

You're right user

This. That was proven with the Burners.

They can spend 9000 hours on reddit and facebook shilling for Sanders but couldn't actually figure out how to register or get to the polls.

Remember that one thread where they had hundreds of people labeled as committed to showing up to one caucus? And like 3 actually showed. Social signaling online is all they care about.

Thing in, I'm from that age group and my peers don't display those oft-alleged traits. I suspect it comes from a retarded assumption that the upper middle class represents all millennials, rather than a small portion.

Since when do millennials even respond to polling to begin with?

politico.com/story/2016/04/poll-do-millennials-like-trump-222397
Obviously they don't vote as much, to begin with.

But hillary, I assume they despise her, for basic reasons like her shrill voice.

Gay

What does this mean? Net Neutrality? Which one was the bad one now again? How about just leaving the internet be? Lots of nefarious suggestions have innocent sounding names.

Just focus on free speech and broad/cheap access to the internet.

What good are any of your suggestions if they're not pitched to trump? We need to pitch these ideas to him by email, or by tweet, any method.

no thats the completely wrong way to go about it

i think the biggest talking point would be the monopolies that isp's hold and their predatory pricing.

There is no fucking reason Americans should be paying $80 a month for internet speeds that were available in europe 15 years ago.

Jews man. Fucking Jews.

The problem with the millennial vote is that they're currently seeing a choice between 2 candidates: Grandma or Grandpa.

The reason so many young people don't vote is because the candidates seem so vastly out of touch, being two full generations separated from the young person today. No amount of twitter and facebook will change that.

Trump would do well to hire onto his campaign a strong core of 18-21 year old people who have the drive and motivation to bring the campaign to the internet. Yeah, I know, Holla Forums has been campaigning hard for Trump; but how many people are truly here? A presidential campaign has to reach millions of people and be ready to address the concerns of the young voters at a moment's notice. Shillary memes and "coughing fit pants of shit" won't do it. It has to be true campaigners willing and able to discuss the actual issues at stake for the next generation. Trump and Clinton are Boomers unprepared for how Millennials think and communicate.

Tell Trump to make it happen!

Most of the problems with internet access can be fixed by REMOVAL of regulations not more.

My state like most states uses a franchise system to regulate who can build a network. Its from back in the day when there where 9000 different mom and pop CATV companies. Back then each company only wanted to serve a few towns at a time.

You can't just say you want to provide service in State X. You have to go in every fucking little town and city big and small and negotiate with the local town's individually. So if there are 170 towns in the state then you have to negotiate 170 different contracts.

Comcast got around this by just buying up every cable company out there. They took possession of their franchise agreements.

They lobby and get anti-municipality network laws passed so the local towns cant build their network themselves.
And then when a private company tries to build in town comcast floods the board with shills and tanks the agreement.

If you just remove the big cable/telco authored regulations then competition would explode.

Human rights don't exist, you entitled little fuck

There are cables and equipment there but those need to be upgraded and replaced on a regular basis, they also need to be maintained by people. This stuff does not cost peanuts (I worked on the original Level 3 project so I have a bit of experience here). The ISP's are making a killing but that is due to lack of competition. Instead of opening the market up you seem to want to provide a subsidy to every shitskin and lowlife in the country which will ensure a complete draconian gov takeover/monopoly of the internet.

Being funded directly and continually by tax dollars what would happen is SJW's in government would set aside jobs to ensure that dindus get to work for a "tech" company too. So we would end up with one gov run internet, incompetently run by a gaggle of dindus and other various leftist pets. Expect speeds to slow to a crawl as bandwidth is distributed more "equitably" to "disadvantaged" peoples. And you can also expect outages lasting weeks as like the DMV (or ANY gov agency) they will care even less than the already monumentally shitty comcast etc.

This is the angle to take. The market needs to be opened up. Follow that with a list of who they contributed to and how those contributions solidified their monopolies. (Comcast CEO contributes and fundraises for Hillary btw).

No. Next thing you'll be saying that professional medical care is a basic human right.

Did anyone see these ads? They were a bit strange but Trump is clearly going for the STEM vote. I saw a whole lot of them a few weeks ago, not sure if they are still happening.

adage.com/article/campaign-trail/trump-camp-running-curious-outer-space-ads/305295/

Given how ubiquitous the internet has become in daily life, Trump could easily bill himself as the Intetnet Guy and win support across the board. He could come out to openly and vigorously condemn the transfer of internet oversight outside of US control on the grounds that it would be enabling tyrants to oppress their citizens with greater ease. Obama's statements regarding the wild west and the internet may similarly be opposed on the grounds that, in lieu of a physical frontier to colonize, the Internet acts as a social and intellectual frontier where US citizens have been able to rapidly increase cultural output.

With the recent controversy regarding YouTube's new ad policies (which are frequently described as censorship), it should be easier than ever to reach out to such personalities to obtain statements in Trump's favor.

That's easy. Decriminalize marijuana at the federal level. Leave it to the states to decide, like Colorado. The brain dead millennials will vote for him in droves.

PR agents dont see this, its not that we support trump..

we ARE Trump

the ones born in the 90s are the problem.

If he were to take a pro-pot position, he couldn't possibly outbid Hillary, who would also take that position, alongside Gary Johnson and Jill Stein, who are already along those lines. All he would do is make marijuana a focal issue (driving up turnout for Hillary/Stein/Johnson) and alienate the social conservatives.

PRIVACY.

What millennials think is irrelevant. Young voters are notoriously unreliable anyway, they don't matter.

Never. The "War" on Drugs is a central issue for the establishment.

Even libertarians hate him.

Stein is Hillary's problem.

Yeah, no. The establishment does not give a fuck about the "War on Drugs" anymore, they recognize how tremendously unpopular it is especially with Hillary's base. Gary Johnson is pro-drug to a ludicrous degree, the hatred right-libertarians have for him is rooted in his willingness to compromise civil liberties to have big government enforce a liberal agenda. That liberal agenda happens to be pro-every type of drug under the sun. Stein is still relevant because she soaks up the fleeing bernounts (as does Johnson). In any case, if Trump were to go pro-drug he loses votes, not gains.

Pick the best ideas most people our demographic agree with in this thread, then try to get them to notice it, of course.

He already has but hasn't made a big deal of it

“In terms of marijuana and legalization, I think that should be a state issue, state-by-state. … Marijuana is such a big thing. I think medical should happen — right? Don’t we agree? I think so. And then I really believe we should leave it up to the states.” Washington Post, October 29, 2015

In colorado I don't think the results are completely clear yet, some say usage has gone down but he's probably waiting on that.

TLDR: not worth the risk of making it a big issue.

Expanding internet infrastructure would be good for his campaign. There are still a ton of areas that only have dial up.

Seeing how internet is a million times more important than landlines now, it seems to be an obvious good investment.

Prove it. Name all the establishment politicians calling for legalization. Obama? Ryan? Pelosi?

Trump isn't losing anybody over medical pot.

step 1, be made to understand bleachbit is NOT a chemical process, nor is it expensive when your fraudulent foundation has earned you 200,000,000+

Check this out.
archive.is/pI1sc
megynkelly.org/162587/reuters-data-trump-up-6-clinton-down-9-with-millennials/

cant get up. weak shit.

You completely failed to name one person.

Nobody supports Trump for his policies except building the wall.

They support Trump because he's not a faggot.

He should focus more on showing off how much of a faggot he isn't.

And you failed to get on the short bus (where you belong).

Forcing them to roll it out, regardless of ANY objections they try is the ONLY acceptable solution. I don't care if it drives them all bankrupt, past executives need to be held criminally responsible, and have their assets stripped to pay for it.

Maybe if you spam it 500 more times, we'll give a shit.

Speak for yourself.
I am a big fan of his health care and tax plans.

Correction, no non-faggots support Trump for his policies.

Trump would win by an even greater margin if he adopted a fair policy in regards to the internet and found a way to balance security with freedom.

He already would understand the problem if he looked at it, it's a lack of competition, caused by natural monopolies. He might not want to get involved though. He should put one of his sons in charge of formulating an internet policy cause it's very important for the channers.

I don't understand why British television has such a hard time getting rid of laugh tracks. They completely ruin shows. I don't need a goddamn prompt to tell me when to laugh, if the joke is funny, I'll laugh on my own.

IT Crowd is basically shit anyways

"millennial" includes 20 somethings too

It's a very risky issue. Cruz is using it to force a bill that grants the US government not just ownership but control.

Nobody likes, Cruz, nobody. It will go down in flames.

I support Trump for his gunning down Iranian boats plan.

I checked this faggots deviantart gallery. It's all cancer. Spoilers for cancer.

Yeah I'm 28, and I'm pretty sure that I'm considered a millenial.

It should be as long as only whites are human.

Same logic the kikes use with all their "We let (((people))) into Israel all the time, you filthy goy".

Human rights are those that would exist in isolation.
If you lived alone on an island, you'd have the right to defend yourself from beasts, to develop and expand your territory, to express yourself in any way.

Leftist "rights" usually require demanding the fruits of someone else's labor, like healthcare, welfare, the right to force a private individual to make your faggot cake, etc. They are no different than slavery.

How to win millennial vote.
Step 1: Promise to lower drinking age to 18 in the US.

Seriously, that's all he needs to do. Conservatives have been bleeding youth votes since Reagan decided to make the US the laughing stock of the world.
Small price to pay for making America Great Again. Some of the most redpilled people I know are alcoholics. tbh making alcohol illegal should be the last thing on Holla Forumss to do list, and if opening it up to more people, most of whom have been drinking since 16 anyway in order to get Trump elected is what it takes, then it's a small price to pay.

#4 was pretty good, mang.

Any woman can do that. When it comes to understanding more than that, nope. I still cringe at his statement on encryption backdoors. What he does understand well is communication.

I seriously doubt Trump is going to go for that. Or drugs for that matter. Has everyone forgotten where he stands on the issue?

NO DRUGS
NO CIGARETTES
NO ALCOHOL

AND YOU BETTER WORK HARD

People shilling for Trump to go pro-drugs or pro-booze apparently don't know about Trump's personal stance on drugs and booze he doesn't drink or use drugs of any type.

I think he's taking most of the steps he can already that will net him Millennial support. Talking about the network infrastructure in the same terms compared to Korea or any other country as he does with America's airports and highways in comparison to Dubai or China would be ok, though I think even most Millennials will consider it a dry topic and he's not as knowledgeable on it either. He could do a one-day primer then tuck some lines into a teleprompter speech and net some tech policy cred provided he doesn't make himself look like he doesn't know what he's saying (again). Remember, most Millennials and kids now are tech illiterate, those skill sets taper off if you're under 28 presently and if you're a woman.

That aside, he's married himself to the opposite of too many of the issues that young people might be swayed by other than jobs, an end to corruption, etc. Things that we like, cutting public assistance or letting youth opt out of SS, forcing schools to produce graduates with marketable skills in order to receive government funding for those students, etc. are things that women will dislike, and more of the actual voters in the Millennial block will be women. Things that will affect young people more like anti-trust action against media companies is just too boring, people don't understand what that even means. He's already in favor of school choice/vouchers even though charter schools are always shit and full of (((diversity))) so policy-wise I don't see what he can express a stance on other than network infrastructure development along with his other infrastructure comments. I don't think there's anything he himself can really do to grasp at the imaginations of Millennials that don't already support him besides to really paint a grandiose picture of America, the way we are supposed to think of it. His kids as surrogates could do wonders, but, I'll be honest, I haven't seen much of them since the convention, but that's not surprising since I don't watch any talmudvision. Too many other things that would be seen as good for youth specifically tend to be things older voters would be uncomfortable with. He could resurrect his green-card-for-college-grad-aliens plan, but I'm guessing most of you goys don't even remember that, I think it was excised from his website policy statement. Which is too bad, I turned a few leftists more neutral with that even though pajeets would be the main beneficiary.

Frankly, the most effective stuff would just be what we're already doing. Engage in guerrilla tactics. Play Trump up as the hero we don't deserve, the man who could retire in comfort and style forever, but who after decades of being asked and declining, knowingly sacrificed rest and reputation for the sake of each and every one of us, to save Western civilization from implosion at the literal very last second. Dismiss the notion that Trump is an egotist and play up the fact that he's factually being persecuted for even running. Ridicule the left for promulgating all the things it claims to be against even if we want apartheid as much as they do, for the corrupt nature of its ideas, and for utterly failing to meet any of its goals despite majorities in both houses and the Presidency under Obama.

While normalfag leftist Millennials are mostly a bunch of blithering retards, it's best to pity them rather than hardening their resolve with insults. Do what Trump has already done, point out just how long the left has been in power in every major urban center, then ask what good has it done? Make the media look retarded, question people who think he's Literally Hitler™ and cast doubt on the media, but leave the people involved some type of mental out so they can slink away and change their minds. I think that gets lost a lot, people are too intent on winning the argument rather than changing the mind or demotivating the opponent. Never forget the value of demoralizing the enemy if they won't turn to your side.