What do normalfags even do

What do normalfags even do

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/ReqaCJKb:
pastebin.com/raw/sJxaSEFK:
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah but doing what

socializing, virtue signaling, bandwagoning, etc.

We work, sometimes. We talk, sometimes. We do very average, mundane things. Things that don't even register on the radar of anybody even mildly intellectually or socially aware. Some of us drown our time in social media. Personally, I can't do that on the simple basis that I find other people uninteresting. I play video games, and not even particularly stimulating ones, just the ones that waste the most time. When my brain kicks in and tries to stop me, I drown it in alcohol. If it really puts up a fuss, I'll jack off and totally castrate myself to the point of near-suicidal boredom. Eventually I'll recover, and achieve some semblance of a pattern therin.

Another thing you need to know about us normalfags, assuming you don't already, most of us are low-level speedfreaks. It's the reason StarBucks is so popular. Almost every normalfag you see, all the way from retail clerk to "industry professional" is wacked out on absurd amounts of caffeine. The women are likely on diet pills, which contain even more. This is the eerie truth of normalfaggotry. That seemingly-contented, vapid smile doesn't last much longer than after you see it. Don't get the impression that we're all blissfully happy and you with your superior intellect are burdened down. We're not. In fact, we're all mostly on the same playing field so far as brain structure. You're just seeing modern man in the snapshot he wishes: Happy in the moment, crippled when you turn away. So you see, we are not so different. Because after you drop the mask and get home, close the door and get on here on Holla Forums, you too are just as debilitated. Holla Forums is your alcohol. It is your caffeine. It is the moment and semblance of normalcy, bliss and happiness that gets you by. For a little while.

HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

they get suckered into buying and do a bunch off things to fit in. It is weird how slow most normalfag things happen, how long and drawn out and time killing they are. I like the internet, everything is fast.
real life outside is slow in social interactions. the so called open world isn't very open world. I have yet to be able to bypass a lot of talking by throwing a grenade.
Far Cry 1 Real Life 0

They watch Jordan Peterson videos and Joe Rogan podcasts.

I envy them. They go out on the street. Talk to their friends. Enjoy the weather.

We're just 21st century cavemen.

We're just outlaws that are too beta for organised crime.

i would fuck that loli tbh

That's not a loli tbh

Alright can we not take the question seriously because that right ther hit home for me.

They are only rendered when they are within your draw distance and follow a scripted sequence. That's why they always seem to disappear after you leave work, school etc.

We have our own ways of relaxing

The sad truth. It's no accident that caffeine is loaded into everything today, it keeps the simple minded content. Alcohol is what they need to shut off their wrongthink before it gets them in trouble. Personally I get realy uncomfortable when any caffeine is in my system, and alcohol hardly even does anything to my thought process besides delay it a couple seconds.

I really hate caffeine in large amounts though I might drink a soda every now and then but it usually doesn't have enough to affect me since i'm already adhd so it's not like I need more caffeine not to focus on something and coffee also has a really bad taste that I could never get over

Go outside, socialize, eat their daily dose of bluepillls and watch bread n circus at night. We are the hermits of the new millennium

They like to try anything and they look happy, but they're not so what are they doing? I just can't understand tbh.

good thread

If there's any drug that can turn an already naive person into a programmable thoughtslave, it's caffeine. And it's in everything and the public is addicted to it and can't realize it because of how it was done.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear….sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff…eggs I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite pungent eggs yes very much so …..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff….cheese…..quite wet my dear….sniff…but of yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my dear….another if you please….nice a big now…. BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear….ah yes….let me guess…curry for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well curry……hmmm….that fragrance is quite noticeable….yes…..onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite….. BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

The following is an ASCII shitpost via pastebin.com/raw/ReqaCJKb:

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░ ░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░ ░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░ ░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░ ░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░ ░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░ ░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
The following is an ASCII shitpost via pastebin.com/raw/sJxaSEFK:

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░ ░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░ ░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░ ░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░ ░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░ ░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░ ░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░>>7439331

The following is an ASCII shitpost via pastebin.com/raw/sJxaSEFK:

⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠰⡿⠿⠛⠛⠻⠿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⡛⠿⠷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠿⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣷⣄⠀⢶⣶⣷⣶⣶⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠻⠗⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣴⣶⡄⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣥⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠃⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡁⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉

I dunno, we get up (usually around 7:00am, but sometimes I need to do stuff earlier, so as early as 2:30am) get a few swigs of coffee in us, and go to work. At work we do things that hopefully need doing (apologies to any useless drones who just sit in offices and cubicles doing useless garbage: maybe get a job doing something useful) like installing floors in houses, or repairing leaky plumbing, or painting things. We socialize some with our cow-orkers, or even our customers/clients, though it's generally low-key, cos there's stuff to do. We get done with work, we clean up and head home. Hit the grocery store on the way home, get a few things, maybe chat a few seconds with the clerk, then get home and start making food. Spouse comes home, and we talk while the food making is going on. Maybe we can go out tomorrow, and have a couple of drinks at this cozy place? Eat, browse the web a while, listen to music, and chat some with the spouse. Hear about her day, tell her a couple of weird stories from my day. Clean up after dinner, maybe do a couple of chores like taking out the trash or scrubbing down the stove (man, that thing needs cleaning every week, I swear). Spend a bit more time reading or browsing the web (I'm reading King Harald's Saga for the first time: fascinating stuff!), have a couple of beers and start aggressively shitposting on Holla Forums. Eventually brush the ol' teeth and go to bed. It's going to start all over in about 5 hours, so you'll need that sleep!

Your life sounds nice, but hard as well. I appreciate people such as yourself. I hope that you and your wife live a long and happy life and that your business makes it. Also have a bad habit of consistent drunk posting due to loneliness and a job that sucks the drive out of me. Still, not complaining. There are always people worse off than us. God Bless you.