Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/DONALDTRUMPILLUMINATI
mediafire.com/?g8e9geogckczg
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow this is totally not a slide thread or something

Zyklon ben is entertaining as always

Why even bother replying?

Ben has been on a roll lately. I wonder if he will ever make another thread here.

Thank you for correcting the record!

Get fucked faggot

Thanks Ben!

R U New? Shekels not coming in to keep seasoned staff employed or do they get weekends off?

Btw, where is the original?

but captain pike was honorable and spock lead the ship (back) to the paradise planet so pike could have a better life. will trump/pence put clinton on the happy farm?

pretty sure she's taking orders from the ferengi

Did Ben learn about the earpiece from us? Is he lurking this thread right now?

Thank you Ben Garrison!

Can someone explain who the romulans are? Are they the jews of star trek?

the ferengi did nothing wrong
they're trying to jew you, but at the same time their reputation flies ahead of them, so getting jewed by them is actually hard unless you're a literal retard
they keep their women in control and out of power

"federation"

the vulcans were supposed to be the jews as the jews see themselves (logical priest-caste) whereas the romulans were kind of supposed to represent the romans in all their cruelty and cunning and the klingons represented either the germanics for their warrior caste

berenst-AIN lad

Funny I admit but I will reserve my judgement until the originals are found.

The Ferengi might have both the most prominent jewish "virtue" and vice of kikes but lack lots of hebrew vices, like genocidal urges, unwarranted obsession for vengeance, ritualistic sacrifice, cultural and physical well poisoning habits and pompous victim complex among many others.

Poor Capt Pike

Clinton is the host to the (((parasites))).

Reminder that the new Star Trek series will have a woman minority character as captain.

star trek died when michael bay made it cool for basinga tier normalfags to pretend they like star trek

Fixed his typo.

The fact that it is and always has been jew propaganda just makes it funnier when they blunder ass backwards into the red pull

Ferengi were actually based off westerners as they were viewed by foreigners. "Ferengi" is the Arabic word for "Frank", a generalized term for west Europeans.
The real Jew-analogues in Star Trek were the Cardassians. The writers were actually pretty pro-Palestine at the time and wrote their interactions with the Bajorans based on that.

Fixed the typo of the typo.

Sides status:

Destroyed

Subtle

user is probably right. Ferengi have never felt like jews to me.
Have another, pick your flavor.

No faggot trekkie. It dwindled after TNG. Had only blips of a beat with Nemisis, the Dominion war, seven of 9, and Mirror universe two parter in Enterprise.

(((Abrams))) did produce 3 watchable Trek movies by trolling you "muh canon, muh Klingon weddings and language larping" and frankly thank you.

Don't be like that user, everyone likes their own Star Trek.

Alright, I didn't know this was one new, stop sperging out paranoid autists.

So you'll point and claim slide thread before checking if you're right?
We get enough of that cancer from the actual shills mate.

Bump

Obviously they'd never intentionally negatively stereotype the jewish race as such. Cardassia being Israel is amusing if true. Overtly they were supposed to be "Nazis", the parallel being that time Germany invaded Israel and exploited the helpless native jews, I guess.

I suspect Vulcans to be the real jews: join starfleet, die in pointless wars for Vulcan. Meanwhile they bombard the filthy Terrans with altruistic race-mixing propaganda while trolling the shit out of any of their own that interbreed. Note that Spock had a human mother and judaism is transmitted matrilinearly, so he doesn't even count.

Yes, actually my bad. It was First Contact that was good. I did personally like Nemesis, until that shit data ending

I didn't get rekt, check your ID's mate.
It's lefties that breakdown mentally when someone has a different opinion. People like their own Star Treks.

yeah you can fuck off tbh

Abrams didn't direct the third star trek you fucking retard. That's why it's the only watchable one.

Fuck off Mordecai. Everyone knows you kikes love to project.

kill yourself

Go back to reddit.

DONALD TRUMP ILLUMINATI.zip

archive.org/details/DONALDTRUMPILLUMINATI

DONALD TRUMP ILLUMINATI

mediafire.com/?g8e9geogckczg

DONALD TRUMP AND JEWS

pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6

Ben "we need to gas 6 million more" Garrison is always relevant.

Thank you for (((Correcting the Record)))!

God damn I'm really enjoying these

Hi Brian