Hm

antifa? :^)

yep, pretty accurate. our current bo is a pedo but he's less open about his degeneracy but he's still one of us.

The pedos here are white supremacists.

Lowcard was a global admin and he is a german neo-nazi

Lowcard was outed as antifa shortly before he quit Holla Forums. I'm sure someone has the IRC logs.

Rightists are pedophiles

Lowcard was a global moderator. Lowcard was only BO of Holla Forums for a few weeks after taking over the board from Zuljin (who made Holla Forums text only)

what the fuck are you talking about faggot?

I think pedos are not very political, they're just larping as left- or right extremists to gain support. Some will tell you that anti-pedophilia was invented by feminists, others will tell you you need to be more 'open minded' and compare pedophilia to faggotry and other minorities. the only thing they have in mind 24/7 is obviously the question how they can fuck children and get away with it. Nobody should ever take one of them seriously.

I miss [Last 50 Posts] Why was that removed?

well done

In the process of changing a bunch of stuff on the site in the effort to fix it last 50 got broken and was just never put back in.

Low card was great, because no one cared who he was. he did his job quietly.
he wasn't a pedo, pedo threads were the canary in the coal mine. if pedos get b& then we knew this place was being censored.

that was nice features and we can't have nice things here.

are we talking about the same lowcard here?

was he a pedo? i thought he just shared the little cripples views on free speech.

He just happened to be a pedo while sharing the same views as hw, It's okay tbh because we have a our pedo bo, dysnigger.

For that to work you needed to muslims between SJWs and pedos.
In reality SJWs hate pedos.

remember when Lowcard, Hotwheels and a bunch of anons meet up a strip club and watched SJW gets owned youtube videos all night?

no i don't i'm a newfag seriously please elaborate because it sounds juicy

it was a little cringy tbh

Pedos are jews confirmed

aww
well at least they had fun, right?

lowcard has destroyed more poopers than ghengis khan

(checked)
Dubs don't lie.

Lowcard had antifa tendencies. He used to vandalise by spray-painting Holla Forums ads on public walls in Germany.

I'm not political or even a pedo… I just like to shit post…

You might as well say

wew

who let all these newfags in?

Agreed

no this one

Hebephiles are alt-right. Pedos are leftists, libertarians and anarchists.

If you substitute hebe/ephebo for pedo, both of these things become true. The fact that most of them place that goal above all others doesn't mean they shouldn't be taken seriously any more than anyone else who prioritizes one thing above all else.

Some people who disagree with the US AoC are political and some aren't. They support a range of different ideologies. This thread is full of Reddi/pol/ though, and they can't handle that kind of nuance. If everyone doesn't conform to their strawman they get agitated and start spewing memes because it's all they know how to do.

Going by the poll thread on /younglove/ we have considerable libertarian leanings. Right wing traditionalist ideologies make a lot more sense for hebephiles to support, and no sense at all for pedophiles.

Why is this retarded thread cyclical?

Can that really be considered a representative sample though? I wouldn't doubt that the majority of hebes/ephebes have strong anti-government sentiments, but that alone isn't enough to build an ideology.