Midget Thread

aka Datamining Thread tbh

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.space/pzapkovwdhps.7z
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and you niggers wonder why pedos choose to shit up the board

Dysnomia fuck off

moar

who the fuck thinks cartoons are attractive?

who the fiuck thinks pixels r attractive?

who the fuck thinks photons reflected off of some some meatbag is attractive

DAMN how fugly seen better girls younger than her LOL

lets see if i can find a decent midget pic

good pic

Who is this Champion of Camel Toe?

just for fun :)

THIS

N-NANI HOW?

wow thanks thats awesome :)

oh fuck

Pedos live a life of (((repressed sexuality))) and just want to fuck society up for making them feel like the rapists that they won't admit to being.

This is legal right?

no

Shit

Legal or not, I reported it because it's againt website rules.

don't forget to save it pedo in denial

you daft sod this isn't cp its classed as nudism and if you can't tell the difference why are you even complaining i didn't see there was no nudism allowed in rules ?

k

Is that how you think? That all men are perverts that want little girls? You're delusional.

and you're in denial

Little girls are not "sexy" stein-berg.

no one said they were sexy

LMAO i find it funny how some times a non pedo and a pedo argue and neither has a clue and you just go round and round in circles and disappear up your own horrifices
because neither wants to keep an open mind their is no middle ground and too many grey areas looks like i might have to make a file to set the record straight it will take a few weeks to put together so non peds and peds and mods can read those that can anyway hahahah

Deleted & Banned? Why?
He didn't du nufin. Clearly a photoshopperino job for fun.

it was a good shop tbh

But still not a real CP tbh

probably violated dost though

your right he didn't do any thing wrong it pisses me off to know that you can get banned for stupid things because people cannot tell the difference any more and are so soppy about it makes them look like idiots and prudes

hex you didn't miss out on much. dysnigger has been doing some work with his 2d loli spam

Do you believe in loli magic?

i'm going to sleep so do as you please.

i'm an honest man sometimes

if your going to spamm it do it with cp i need a laugh lol

Are you sure you don't believe in loli magic because I know it's become your habit to open the first pedo thread you see because you were a vol but surely there's something else there. You ever look into a cute lolis eyes and feel good, not in a sexual way but in a calming and soothing way because that's how I feel sometimes. Seeing pictures of my nieces gives me a warm feeling, it's not sexual because I respect my brothers and sisters enough but it's still a great feeling nevertheless.

Modern, non-third world society doesn't agree with your exploitative lifestyle, sorry (not really). Hope a therapist helps you through your hate against children and society at large.

no that type of cp you asshat

use your trip

that's not him tbh

loli magic comes in different forms non should be taken lightly lol but what the hell its only 2d drawing not a threat here lol

hex is the spammer tbh

based hex

sticky this thread tbh

sticky yep i am a shadow lurker i don't normally post but as i have been watching i have become more and more annoyed with the whole way people look on posts like this and others with no clue beyond their own box :)

you really are the spammer :0

Why do you like to avatarfag as hitler?

Because Hitler is bae

that's what everyone says

it was something i did as a mod sometimes, and other people would post hitler pics that i didn't have when i did it so i kept doing it

no Hitler is fucking dead why anybody wants to drag something on that ended a decade ago is beyond me ?

Wat

wew

sorry keyboard went dyslexic on me and forgot the s on the end of decades lol

sure kid

wow thanks i feel younger all ready :)

The damage control

Dam she has nice feet and legs in this set.

Damage control ? ok maybe i should have put since the end of the second wold war all axis stuff should have been forgotten right ?

yes she has nice legs i got to see her pussy too but i can't post it on here cause peeps will see it as cp

So is hex the spammer or not?

Just go on sharechan if you want specific sets but if you want to use all that bandwidth for half a tb then be my guest.

spammer is spiderman tbh

hex is legitimately the spammer

wow u sure have a lot of links, totally not sus asf…

is hex spiderman?

how do you know?

What set is that from?

Great now I want to fuck a kid

laura deffo melts the heart shes gotten more horny now shes a little older she is one beauti thats for sure

i have never seen this one beofre. Thank you user

don't we all user

yes thanks annon for the mp4 and the pic nice ill see if i can dig out lauras game :)

You always wanted t fuck a kid, deep inside of your being. You were just affraid to acknowledge it. Now you have to accet it as who you are, and you will be happy.

here as promised its good

But that's not Laura

Not Laura, you fuckwit. Its Sonya

Set 30

XD Newfags are gonna be an idiot

that was all me tbh

Why are you in the pedo thread again, Hex?

:3

not sure why her eyes are lite up but i deffo munch that pussy

*cunny you mean

same difference lol

post the original ;)

Spammerman is back. Mods must have deleted some legal pics again.

what's his goal? pedo or anti-pedo?

LauraB30.7z = a.pomf.space/pzapkovwdhps.7z

Spammer is probably a pedo or dveryone assumes so.

yes my one got deleted and there was nothin wrong with it some twat seen it as a threat to his penis and took offense lol

Lf :3

what is he hoping to accomplish though?

Why do people think he's affiliated to whatever thing they dislike ? he's probably just a spammer. tbh

lulz? they're rare nowdays so i don't blame him.

< "laura b" in file name

How can one be so dense?

yea the file name was for my purpose only wasn't planning to post in first place dense maybe i lurk more than i post and this day will be the first i posted on here shit happens :)

Ugh why her user

why am i anywhere?

You and Chad should start a revolution and overthrow Dysomnia.

I would be a pretty good BO tbh

nope

right i am off to lurk else where shadow lurker signing off nice to chat to you all even though you made me feel like a right newbie well live and learn as they say cya :)

yep

please it. All of Holla Forums would support you and we want it

FUCK YOU MODS STOP THE SPAM

As a professional semenist, I whole-heartedly approve of these activities

Own that shit.

(

discard females