Give Veganism a try Holla Forums

Give Veganism a try Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

vegansociety.com/go-vegan/why-honey-not-vegan
nhs.uk/news/food-and-diet/vegetarian-diet-linked-to-longer-lifespan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aren't compassion and animals the same reason?
also peace??? how does veganism lead to peace
isn't our world just a collection of all the other reasons?
our health doesn't make sense, it isn't unhealthy at all to eat meat and such, it's actually a part of a good diet.

You can live off of beans and rice, my man. Stop being such a degenerate.

haha
living off beans and rice

Now answer his other questions.

low T

various breed of cows and other domesticated animals are not capable of surviving and breeding without human intervention.
stop advocating the extinction of species.

Okay sure why not. Getting to it today.

meat is degenerate

You are meat, therefore degenerate yourself

Eat grass and dirt, then kill yourself.

No longer meat. Win

kys degenerate. fuck you and your (((logic))) just kys k thx

sorry but i am not a faggot and i care for my health so i cant be vegan

Why do all vegans suck dick if they 'hate eating meat' so much?

trips

no

how about no?

This is on halfchan too. Fuck you.

Fuck yes. Someone edit this and put travis on here(Im too dumb to)

Veganism isn't really a healthy lifestyle choice
However it is great for dieting, lost 40 pounds

Pretty much ate rice, beans, and vegetables everyday with low sugar/oil intake

Am glad I went back to eating meat, I missed my eggs and turkey bacon in the morning
I only feel a little regret when I eat meat but after the diet I cut back and only eat from a selection of fish/poultry

Shouldn't it be against world hunger?

veganism is is racist against plant life

how can it be against world hunger when salad can't make even single person satiated

if the whole world goes vegan, then animals will not need to be bred anymore, so the grass that all those animals would otherwise have eaten can be eaten by humans.

and also the animals will no longer need to eat anymore because they'll all be culled to end their suffering.

many bred animals have better life than being in wild
plenty of food, no predators

yeah but then they die and that makes vegans feel bad

everybody dies
how is this different?
those animals trade harsher but potentially longer life to easier but shorter one

How about you give my foot a try up your ass, faggot?

this is where livestock should be put according to vegans

vegans aren't capable of doing anything productive, but they also want to accomplish something, so they decide to do something destructive and attempt to overturn basically all of society and biology.

why?

Yeah, and don't forget to let refugiees fuck your wife, kids, be a part of BLM and take dicks up your ass on a regulary basis

I like the idea of putting an end to the horrific slaughterhouses, but let's be real, there's no fucking way veganism is ever going to catch on enough to put a dent in it.

The animals:
Sure, they won't die that way.

Our water:
Food is not the main concern when it comes to water quality or availability. Industry in general is the problem when it comes to water. also all the shit you flush down the drain, detergent, and what not.

World hunger:
Us becoming vegan doesn't help anyone. It won't give food to other nations, and as an example, africa can't grow shit.

The rainforest:
It's not hurt by production of meat. Infact, lets imagine a perfect world with no CO2 from factories, animals and humans. Guess what? those trees wouldn't be able to produce energy for themselves because their main electron recipient for creation of ATP is CO-fucking-2.

Compassion:
You can be compassionate without eating only fruits and veggies.

Wildlife:
Is not hurt by production of industrial meat.
Infact, we would probably use MORE landmass to have a 100% vegan world, in turn having to use larger areals of animals home.

Our health:
To have a vegan diet fit for health, you would need to supplement with alot of nuts to get fat, also that would increase the amount of saturated fat you intake, simplified; Bad for you health.
Also, proteins aren't proteins. To get all the essential aminoacids in your diet, you would need to carefully plan your meals. You can't just eat any nuts and think you are getting the right animoacids.

Peace:
Food has nothing to do with peace.

Our planet:
Would not benefit from having 30% (probably) of it's landmass covered with crops. It would deplete the soil for nutrients, hurting other plants, and also the space it would take would destroy large habitats for wildgrowing plants and trees.
And if we increase the demand for CO2, and at the same time reduce the CO2 in the atmosphere (factories, cows, etc.) Shit won't grow well.

Last thoughts:
The amount of LABOUR needed to feed the whole earth with veggies is insane.
Most fruit and veggies are seasonal, which could easily be a problem.
Foodsecurity ( the aviability of food ) is not easy to regulate with only veggies, because they are usually easily affected by diseases and other plagues, that spreads FAST, and can destroy large amounts of crops.
We also have little to no way of perserving fruits and veggies. yes rice, sugar and honey lasts "forever" but it's not sustainable to eat only that.

Please, do a little more research, son.

Heard about the fossils of plants found?
Guess what, there were no factories back then, and the CO2 in the atmosphere was HIGHER than it is today.
Get real

Yeah, I'll need a source on that.

Anyway, scientists are well aware that there were certain periods when the CO2 was unusually high, but they attribute those periods to to huge volcanic explosions; those periods were also very destructive.

It's as if morons like you don't understand that climatologists have access to the same graph charts and data as Holla Forums.

That's not a healthy vegan diet. Half your calories should come from fat.

false
it would be very fertile and rich land but… you know

Fly to the moon you godforsaken NASA drone

Le jour où vous aurez réussi à vous organiser de manière autonome et indépendant, et en ayant développé les technologies (dans tous les domaines confondues) à partir de l'hydrogène, du bambou et du chanvre (Cannabinoïde inclus).

The day you managed to organize yourself autonomously and independently, and developed technologies (in all fields) from hydrogen, bamboo and hemp (including cannabinoid).

If you aren't vegan, you aren't a good person.

Because the lack of nutrition turns people into braindead zombies unable to fight, let alone do anything productive with their lives beside evangelize the imaginary benefits of depriving yourself of your nutritional requirements.

I think the better solution is to start eating Vegans.

It's amazing that people like you exist.

MEATCUCKS GET THE ROPE!

explain the cognitive impact of creatine on vegans

>>>/rel/1690

I think vegans should be gassed

hc veggy here

ie i havent eaten one scarp of meat in the years ive been veggie, and will refuse to eat anything that has an ingredient from an animal that has died to the best of my knowledge, its surprising what food stuffs have these sorts of additives especially when starting out being veggy, although im now fairly confident that im not eating any of these, labelling helps massively with this, but then everything isnt labelled.

but in my experience vegans are the most pretentious fucks in existence

but the ones i met would eat meat when ever they deemed it - shall we say - economical

this basically means that a vegan can eat meat whenever they want, so long as there are people who are buying meat around them, which means pretty any and all the time

fucking hypocritical faggots

i guess they dont call them "hippie(crites)" for nothing

can vegans do blowjob and swallow?

vegans no
vegetarians yes

We don't live on a planet, the earth is flat!

Is this Vegan?

ITT: meatcucks

HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo

He's not by any means a good person. He's an autistic cuck with anger issues. Veganism is a magnet for sociopatic characters and the like.

1 cow eats 150 pounds of grain in one day. I'd like to see anyone try to eat 1 pound of any grain in one day. You won't. 80% of our plants grown in the world go to animal feed. Ludicrous amounts of land growing soy, corn, oats, etc etc. We could feed the world many times over.

I'd like to see anyone to eat 1 cow in one day.

very few vegans are leftists at least in my experience

is that a challenge?

You do realize how much land and food that equates to by the time it's ready for slaughter right? You can't get any more uneconomical. Not to mention nearly all deforestation is for animal ag. Otherwise we could go back to eating like we did years ago and feed several times the world population and still not use up the land currently required to facilitate the 56 bil land animals. They thing is, they know this is a problem, 3 countries eating this way is already too much for the planet to handle there literally is not any land left so unless people are rooting for eugenics or some other Orwellian nightmare shut will be changing soon. The fear of China eating like us already has many of our greatest minds and scientists putting money into plant meats etc. I'm sorry that so many people know so little about the subject but facts are facts and as an ex meat lover I had to face the truth. No one just wakes up one day hating what they grew up eating, many of the people in these threads seem to buy into stereotypes a little too much.. just try and believe that maybe there's a possibility that we're on to something and maybe at least that the truth lies in the middle somewhere and that knowing both sides of the argument could be beneficial?

vegans don't eat honey

they think it's mean to steal from the bees

vegansociety.com/go-vegan/why-honey-not-vegan

i think i just worked out the difference between myself and vegans

i dont eat meat because i genuinely care about my own well being

vegans are worried about being seen to be caring about "issues". their only concern is their pretense, as actually eating meat doesnt harm this - at least in their "logic" - they justify eating meat and therefore being giant fucking hypocrites

then eat meat you dumb fucker
meat is good for you, unless you suffer from a rare genetic defect that makes you sick from eating red meat

i only brought up my own vegetarianism to contrast the hypocritical attitudes of vegans

my position is that i believe that eating meat is bad for myself so i dont do it - at all

vegans make out that they dont eat meat - when in fact they actually do, making them hypocrites - because they believe it important to be seen to be saving the world

whether my belief is of a concept that is actually true or not isnt necessary for my argument

i believe in something- whether right or wrong - and i have conviction in my actions

vegans want to be seen to believe in something, but say one thing and do another
try this thought exercise out

eating an excess of meat gives you heat disease, stomach cancer, obesity, high blood pressure

eating an excess of vegetables only makes you healthier

you tell me which is better for your health

you can get any nutrient from eating meat elsewhere

the retarded shit meat eaters say

what are mushrooms, nuts?

uh, spinach maybe?

things youl never hear them say

seaweed, funny how i know more about nutrition than your average meat eater, its like people who eat meat are ignorant fucks

i put it to you that people have been brainwashed to eat meat to keep them in a low energy state, the same with drinking alcohol and smoking

yeah no you're insane

you know theres a strong link between pedos and "reddit spacing" posters

I'd rather not. Meat tastes too good.

The truth is vegans that disagree with honey usually believe so because of the farmers that replace the honey in their hives/boxes with high fructose corn syrup. This usually kills more than half of the bees and is not nutritionally adequate for them. In old practices where they leave 1/3 of the honey behind so the bees can survive healthfully is ethical but many modern bee farmers don't do this. Even non vegans should stand behind this especially given the dropping bee population. Ethical bee farming is 100% necessary to the survival of the bees. The other argument is that honey is metabolized similar to meat and dairy(in the human genome we want to limit the acidosis as much as possible lest we succumb to overworked organs which leads to nearly all of the leading causes of death and disease in the world) but yes honey would be the least of our worries. It's actually fairly healthful, but whats even more healthful and ethical is bee pollen. At the foot of hives you'll find thousands of balls of bee pollen because when bees clean off their feet they drop these little balls they've made containing every vitamin and mineral we need+ amino acids(40% rda protein), caratenoids, bioflavenoids, phytosterols, fatty acids, enzymes, etc. literally the most powerful known superfood. Take it before a workout and you'll feel like you have superpowers. I feel like vegans and vegan groups that are against bees are doing more harm and are usually just uninformed on the whole story.

actually
vegans yes
vegetarians yes

Because there is consent it makes it vegan. An animal can't consent to wanting to be killed, this would be the proper reasoning

if you kill cow for it's milk you're doing it wrong

Can plants consent to being killed?

plants are different
they don't matter

Why not? When does it matter if you kill, where is the line?

If you look around literally everyone is on some kind of medication, maybe their body is overtaxed by something they're eating? Is there a rare genetic disposition that dictates that a diet that is easy on the body is ineffective on certain people? Mounds of studies have concluded that red meats and processed meats are unsafe and is for the most part widely accepted now. Processed meats are now level 1 carcinogens alongside cigarette smoking but they're not just going to throw these industries under the bus out of nowhere. Countries have tried using government programs as a tactic for example when finland started incorporating current food science into education they decided to aid meat and dairy farmers by converting their farms into berry farms and this was actually extremely successful

Dairy cows only survive 2 out of their 20 year life expectancy in the milk industry, it's actually a really unfortunate practice man.. But the amount of cows being milked in conjunction with the amount of land we need for their food dictates that the factory style of farming is necessary to facilitate that amount.. So either we lower the demand on these products or we decimate that last remaining 20% of the rainforest or however much that is, we're reaching critical mass here. And we're talking about what is it like, us, britain/england being the only ones that consume animal products at the rate we do if the rest of the world wants to eat like us we're in for a rude awakening. there isn't enough land left

No but they don't have a brain or central nervous system and actually they want to be eaten anyway. the plant creates seed bearing fruits and vegetables in order for us to consume them and spread the seed.(assuming that our gut is healthy we would be "planting" seeds on the ground right along with some healthy manure) Unfortunately most of our guts are toxic as all hell filled with chemicals. Our government uses us as illegal dumping repositories and if you look into it you'll find many additives and chemicals they use for things are byproducts from various chemical industries ranging from uranium to fertilizer. These byproducts are impossible to dispose of otherwise consider us walking wastebins. When you can't get rid of something why not sell it? So the pay off someone in one the varying 3 letter agencies and then voila. But that's another story.

my arteries got clogged from eating too many grapes lol

The science always reflects the truth that our genetics are of that of a species whom needs only to consume -5% protein in all stages of life and development including men. And when it does they are always sure to add "but to inform our american public would cause severe economic hardships to our good farmers"

I will report back with many example scientific journals when I get home from dinner. But honestly it's everywhere they just depend on the bill nye method

muh "the science is settled tho"

except you live longer if you don't eat it

nhs.uk/news/food-and-diet/vegetarian-diet-linked-to-longer-lifespan/

my grapes comment was sarcasm ;)

controlled opposition, by making iceberg lettuce; the only lettuce with zero calories and nearly zero nutritional value, the lettuce of choice for fast food salads they convince the American public not only that salad is unsatisfying but also that salad is the only thing that vegans can eat. The overwhelming majority of food is already vegan by default. When I was a meat eater I don't remember eating only steak cuts milk cheese eggs and salad at every meal. Actually after many years I still don't eat salad. I'm starting to think the majority of Americans didn't have a mother that cooked meals at home

Most animals eat other animals or leaves and foliage that humans cannot digest. The person who made this comic is fucking dumb.

Are you identifying with the guy in the comic? Because this is a notoriously bad argument and that is the joke.. a hypothetical situation is never a good argument when we are not actually living in said situation. And actually in nature there are very few land carnivores, so "most' is wrong and this should only be applied to beings who are carnivores anyway. In laboratory tests they have been able to turn disease and cancer growth on and off according to the protein content of their food, at any time the protein exceeds 5% cancer growth and disease reemerges, but lower it heals and recesses. Our genome most closely resembles an alkaline blood ph preferred frugivory species, not omnivore, nor herbivore and certainly not carnivore. So yes you have a point about the foliage. Although we do thrive on spinach, broccoli, kale, chard, cabbage, etc, as far as foliage goes. Research sulforaphane and it's necessity and effects on our brain function

Why? It's bad for your health.

Don't know where to start. I'm such a lazy shit, I basically sustain myself on cold cereal and sad-quality quesadillers. You'll be happy to know that I use almond milk for my cereal and sawdust for my quesadillas.

This begs the question- what are some cheap and fast vegan meals to make?

I did try once, and after a week I was completely listless and had zero energy. This ended the moment I ate a couple pieces of chicken. Ill never try again.

microwaved apples and wheat

If you can call that living

If you put in 30minutes to start some dried blackbeans/pinto beans, those.
I make days worth and just heat them up, super ez.

Muesli.

tofu-scramble in the same fashion as beans, as in making too much and reheating it since it tastes literally the same, even microwaved.
Just put in tortilla.

Pizza is easy, literally cut some veges, pour sauce on naan, throw nooch and veges, bake.

Oatmeal.

You can buy pre-cooked channa masala from pajeet stores that taste pretty good (from freezer).

That's because you ate too little calories.
To get as many calories as is in a 2pc fried chicken you'd need to eat pounds of fruit or potatoes, or bread.
If you aren't feeling that way (weak/zero energy) if all you had for breakfast was 3lbs of clementines then you're probably underweight.