Kek thread

I realise this thread isn't about politics, so I understand if the mods anchor/delete it.

Post your irl Keks

What has your irl Kek done for you?
Mine has made my footbal team win the championship after 20 years, and is possibly setting me up with a gf.

Other urls found in this thread:

metavideos.com/video/3062986/koper-olimpija-avgust-2014
rtvslo.si/news-in-english/it-s-over-olimpija-breaks-the-winning-streak-of-maribor/393060
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When I laugh at something I hear KEK as a natural reaction in my head now.

We know that Trump and Pence represent Pepe and Wojak.

But I have on stumbled on another link in this election Katy Perry gave a speech and a performance at the DNC.

Why is that important you may ask?

Well who was it that first leaked Pepe to the normalfags.

Are you saying Katy Perry is secret Kek agent/spy?

.>>7427337
She revealed the meme to the normalfags this is a bad thing.

datamining thread. he wants you to take photos of and metadata you

not only that but this is transparent as fuck

"irl Keks"?

please. suck a dick shill

We have a few stone frogs around the garden here. I never paid them any mind until the whole Kek discovery. Now I chuckle every time I look at them.

It's amazing that there's still people on here who do not know how memes work.

metavideos.com/video/3062986/koper-olimpija-avgust-2014

rtvslo.si/news-in-english/it-s-over-olimpija-breaks-the-winning-streak-of-maribor/393060

The gf part is a little harder to demonstrate as it's still in progress, the last day I found a ladybird next to my Kek. Same day I meet a qt3.14 who seems to fancy me. It's in progress

I try to not making a habit of replying to
RETARDS
but in your case I'll make an exc3ption.
You sure got me! I didn't mean to reveal it so soon, but actually, I'm the president of NSA.

kys

I have an irl Jeb. He has brought me nothing.

Thought I was the only one.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

shoot yourself in the head, record it and write a suicide letter, stating your last wish it be sent to your mother

Lol

It's time to stop funnying about.
HAND OVER YOUR METADATA NOW

**lol fucking retard==

I don't know what to say Holla Forums. I have been found out. I'm here to collect your METADATA

hopefully you didn't sink millions into his campaign

Why are you talking to yourself, shill?

You could've made a Gex thread, but instead made a useless forced frog thread. What a shame.

Honestly, wanted to show off my Kek and style on all of you. But I also want to know what changes Kek made in your life. Mine did as described. I always ride with Kek

oh shit Jim you finally did something not fucking retarded