You're not an Islamophobe, are you user?

You're not an Islamophobe, are you user?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/GET_RID_OF_THE_FUCKING_PLEASE_ENABLE_JAVASCRIPT_POPUP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't particularly like Islam, but I'd marry the fuck out if her.

She looks kind of liberated though.

Better.

No, as a matter of fact i am a convert. Now put this on or i'll stone you to death xd

I don't like Islam, though same can't be said about the people

they are cunts

Well that depends on your definition of Islamophobia. Irrational fear? No. Hatred of Islam? Absolutely. Also go back to 4chan please.

I will punish you for this insult, whore, right after I rape you and force you to become my wife.

get the rocks

I bet she has horrible hair

i'd probe that sandniggerette, right in her sweet brown pussy

No, I am not afraid of you sand niggers. The only thing I am afraid of is running out of bullets before you are all dead.

I'm not an Islamophobe, but i'm an Islamfucker, now come and suck me, bitch.

pho·bi·a
ˈfōbēə/
noun: phobia; plural noun: phobias
An extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.

Nope

Muslim women are only good for one thing

No I'm an anti-semite
I don't bring religion into this

A phobia implies an irrational fear. Stop using psuedo phobias, you know it's rational hatred.

what? never seen an animated png before?

I honestly wouldn't mind someone who ate carpet five times a day and didn't drink alcohol if she didn't wear that stupid head thing.

Friendly reminder that white people are better at everything, even headdresses.

This kill the leftist.

Friendly reminder that Arabs are as white as the average redneck.

Zoroastrianism > Islam.

Atheism > All

*Tips my fedora to a fellow enlightened Sir*
"Just to be clear, I'm not a professional 'quote maker'. I'm just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of anyphony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence."
- Enlightened Sir, Prophet of Atheism, Redditor Aalewis himself

i'd fuck her using bacon grease as lube. purge the islam out of her.

any phony

Listen dude: I'm almost 49 years old. I've been using computers since the original Apple 1 was in stores. In high school I used a multi-user BASIC system running on a Data General Nova minicomputer connected to 3 schools via 300bps modems over leased phone lines. The first computer I built was based on a 1976 Popular Electronics article and used an old Teletype ASR-33 as a terminal. The next three computers were S-100 bus systems running CP/M v2.2. Depending on your age, I may have been writing code in C under CP/M before you were even *born*. I've owned no-name Taiwaneese knock-off XT clone motherboard-based systems I built on the cheap, with monochrome (yes, the ugly-ass green-screen) graphics. I remember the original Mac looking like someone's idea of a joke to me. I thought Windows v2.x was the most useless thing on the planet. I actually ran IBM's OS/2 for a couple *years* and thought it was awesome. The only reason I changed from Win95 was because the USB support was virtually non-existent. The only reason I changed from Win98SE to Win2k was it wasn't stable on a CPU running over ~800MHz. I had an entire WinNT4 domain, complete with PDC, running in my apartment, while I was getting an MCSE.

You still want to call me "Fedorian", friend?

Check your Linux privilege. Not all of us are running it, and your overweening arrogance indicates to *me* that you're rather young, and perhaps aren't being totally honest about making your living the way you do.

Average white girl's got a bodycount that includes dogs, gimme a brown savage girl

Is that a rabbit in your pocket or are you hiding an IED in your vagina?

No, because I'm not afraid to stand up for secular, inalienable human rights and equality.

Islam Pwnage Lol

jesus fucking christ, i can't upload images because I'm on tor? Okay, fine, here's my post, only without the image. Oh, and here's a bonus link because ebay is fucking annoying.

ebay.com/GET_RID_OF_THE_FUCKING_PLEASE_ENABLE_JAVASCRIPT_POPUP

It's not fear, it's disgust.

HoHoHoHoHoHo

used to but now i believe that we should work with muslims to defeat the real enemy which is the jew

No, I'm a mysoginist.

Won't you stand over there please while that speeding kebab truck approaches you? Thank you for working with Muslims good sir.

No. Infact I am a Muslim :)

Me too akh!

jewesses are better tbqh

Fugg. How might I go about courting a Jewess? It has been my lifelong dream. I must improve my bloodline

You just have to get really lucky.

kill a virgin and harvest the blood
she won't be able to resist

what are you, gay?

khazar milkers my god

problem is she would only be interested in marrying only a mulsim man and wouldnt have sex until then

whereas white women are whores and would have taken multiple dicks before you get a chance to be her next cuck

(checked)
KUFS BTFO

where's the logic in that

Because it's matrilinear, Ezra

are you gay

I Love her

Ayy

👍

FTFY

If we allow it of course they're going to come. Much like the mexishits.
Jews were given their homeland decades ago. Are they flocking there? No because much like niggers they can't survive without leeching of whitey.

Tomorrow's news: rise of terroristophobia in europe, or why we must outlaw white supremacists opinions in favor of such form of free speech as terror.

Once you realize child brides are permited under Christianity, there is really no reason to go for Islam.

mudslimes are the ones with the most to gain

No, but I fucking despise the extremists.

Stephen Paddock
dubai

this. extremists are only 75% of muslims and everyone's acting like it's a big deal.

SAND NIGGERS FOR CHRIST Inc.

you guys are getting more and more pathetic.

I don't particularly like it

wow that's goth af love the outfit

what ? majority of us arent even extremists. Wahhabis are a minority in our religion so how is that 75% ?

Your extrmists are the worst! You really need to figure out how to handle them.

I don't trust people like you and i don't want to have to deal with your bullshit sky magician. Stay away from me.

Much better image.