New Age of Technology Thread

ARE WE LIVING IN THE MEMETIC AGE?

We're awakening old gods and memeing things into reality– this is a new age of technology, right? We're post-information age.

Pic related

(took me all night to make this thing, i have new appreciation for you guys who make shit like this. i'd love to hear your what Holla Forums thinks)

Did you make this based on Anatoly Fomenko's theories? The whole timeline is just a bunch of crockpot fringe bullshit.

2/10 bait, got me to reply.

research the Younger Dryas cataclysm.

did you even look at it? that's the whole "atlantis" section

what? if you don't like the fun larping stuff just ignore the atlantis section.

Memes are for losers.

Eliezer Yudkowsky called, he wants his fuckboi back.

It's bullshit and disinformation the way you're portraying it..
"Age of Atlantis" is before the stone age and during the Ice age.

You've been playing too much gaems.

You should be ashamed. Lurk moar.

We know that Trump and Pence represent Pepe and Wojak.

But I on stumbled on something more Katy Perry gave a speech and a performance at the DNC.

Why is that important you may ask?

Well who was it that first leaked Pepe to the normalfags?

This is nothing new though.

As an aside, I hate that Holla Forums finally discovers that religion is real and yet focuses on memes and Pepes instead of Christianity, which is the already-established white religion.

Jesus hated the Jews and they are considered the devil's people in the Bible

Atlantis is in the wrong place. But I chuckled.
Well done.

I'll take the bait OP, and instead of the D&C -Divide and Cancer- of other posts I'll post about the futur. We (chans) are in a war against political correctness, virtue-signaling and namefagging, and certainly other factors. Proofs ?

We are winning this war. Decades of social-justice, cronyism, anti-racism made them more and more disgusting. They lost at every levels you look at it, They're not funny anymore, their books, movies and music are complete trash.

Instead, we, as a collective, are refining memes, making better propaganda than they could with thousands of shills and $billions. We don't have a single leader but a fuckton of minds working as an entity. The futur will be ours if we keep educating ourselves and our childrens.

Someone better educated than me should write a thesis about this, but the cult of personality has come to an end, and will be replaced by our shitposting culture. Mark my words.

As for timelines, here's two hype cycles one from 2012 and the other from last year. Learn what technologies we'll be using in the futur.

You still don't understand.
History has proven that Christianity leads to one thing: The extinction of white man. Yes, there were times in which white men rallied behind the call of your culture. Now it's been thoroughly subjugated by it's parent culture: Judaism.

We are making our own religion. A religion based on the history of white men everywhere.
It has so far shown to be impervious to outside manipulation.
It will encompass the lessons we have learned through our travels and time spent mingling in the early years of the interconnected age.
It will spread using our core memes, because they alone possess the ability to guide outsiders to our flock.
These core memes have existed long before any of us, and they will continue to live on even if our religion ceases to exist.

No one will stop you from being Christian or spreading Christian values, but at the same time, you'll find yourself surrounded by less and less of fellow followers.

Christianity was merely a speed bump in the development of white culture. The memes are both our past and our future.

pretty good

7/10

have these

Memes don't have an jnherent moral framework like Christ's teachings do. And they are not just made-up, they stem from human nature itself. Kekposting won't elevate your spirit, it won't guide you through life.

Also, Christianity has been misrepresented and maligned by the (((humanists and secularists))), and its societal benefits and importance disregarded by the liberal mainstream.

They're WITHIN the rennaissance. Sorry if it's not clear.

I know you guys are shitposting in this thread. But even the shitposting in Holla Forums has a high level. Damn.

(you) checked

Before the stone age there was a massively advanced super-society.

How else did the sky-spanning world trees like Ygdrassil get cut down?

Ah, as always Holla Forums focuses on all the wrong things. The most important part of this picture is the time loop that is hinted at under the leadership of Soros et al.

It wouldn't be the first time that we have been through such a period. I would argue that the dark ages represent one such loop.

Again after the 'age of atlantis', if there is or was such a thing.

It would be nice to break free from it this time though.

We've slowed down a lot technologically quite heavily compared to the past

idk tell me.

Daily reminder that frogposters are 33% shitposters 33% shills and 33% schizophrenics

Are you in the wrong thread?

The multi verse theory has a solid basis in math (and ties in with the Jewish Kabbala). Most pretty much know there is anywhere from 10-12 dimensions.

they have tech they are hiding, they like to dole out only what is good to enslave the goyim

Saving ram will explain explain quantum physics. VR theory is better, but you came to monotheism from that and then to christianity and thats wrong for (((media))).

I'd like to know it as well.

miss "i sold my soul to the devil"

no were 100% serious at this point

kek delivers

can't say the same for you

Χριστός Christ can do many things but he will not keep safe your genealogy. Through him you will not care from whence you came and thus he doesn't care of what stock praises him. He asks that you place him before your own family. I hold dear the bonds of my family before any other power and the gods I praise approve of this virtue.

Your χριστιανισμός will be awash with Asians and Africans by the end of this century. Already whites are tired of the miscegenation it has already brought for to break the chain to your ancestors is the worst kind of degeneracy.