Churches asking for money to go to Israel

Why is the church that I go to asking for money to donate to Israel? How did it become feel sorry for Jews time. Why can't Israel afford its own Ambulances?

There needs to be a breaking point when the Jews finally get found out. But I don't know how, anybody I talk to, who I get even close to mentioning the Jews as not being the super chosen best people start to irk away in fear. Even Fedora wearers have this reaction, when they should be talking about the Jews sacrificing of chickens they instead say nothing, and chalk it up to them being a small percentage of the population.

There has to be an event or I don't think at least the people here will change, they'll go to their graves loving the Jews and donating everything to them, because of guilt. Why should they feel sorry for the supposed Holocaust? When their grandparents or parents fought Germany to destruction so to save the Jews from their leisure camps, even mine fought in the war and family members died in battle. And now the pastor of the church I go to says the Jews need help again.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eilabun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iqrit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafr_Bir'im
nowtheendbegins.com/pages/deception/john-hagee-and-dual-covenant-theology.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=p2ItQo9CbnE
ucc.org/
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf
religioustolerance.org/chr_jcon3.htm
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/09/judeo-christian-is-antisemitic.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius_Julius_Abdes_Pantera#Hypothesis_about_a_Jesus_connection
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs
discoveringthejewishjesus.com/
truthforgermans.com/?cat=71
truthforgermans.com/?cat=69
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36213369
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Find a different Church.

Because you are a member of a shitty cuckold religion.

supersessionism leads to muh six trillion, so now we have to overturn millennia of christian teachings, embrace some dual-covenant absurdity and cuck for zion

It's all Asians wherever I look. They try to be welcoming but I just don't feel attached to them. Slowly I think I'm actually getting racist, my own mother tried to setup a date with the daughter of this black she knows at work.

Atheism is just subtle Judaism.

Kek is the only one true god, christcuck.

Your church is now under the protection of the Jew World Order. You should be happy. Churches are slave cults, they need authority. But you have real authority now as a church. You should take it over

Atheism is master race. Nihilism with Cultural Marxism is what you're thinking of

No one on Holla Forums unironically worships an Egyptian God you retarded nigger.
Learn to discern humor and roleplaying.
You're like one of those retarded newfags who took the "traps aren't gay" and "2D waifu" memes too seriously and turned into a literal faggot or a literal weeb loser.

Kek will smite you on day of the rope for being a heathen.

Because they are protestants who misinterprets the Bible in their own subjective way.

Meme magick and Kek are not mutually inclusive.

Kek works through meme magick, and he is real. I pray to my frog shrine daily. Now fuck off.

Meme magick is an entity independent of Kek. You think memetic manifestation never happened prior to the Egyptian incantations of Kek?

Besides, if we want to dive into pure memetic potentiation, it would mean that the religion with the most memes and most farspread would indeed be the one true religion born out of the mouth of men.
Meaning, Christ is the one true God. Suck it Kekite.

You worship a false idol, you have not trusted in Kek as a true believer of faith.

Judean on a stick, thanks very much.

This, tbh

Find a different Church.

It sounds like you are in some sort of Zionist christianity.
You know, the ones that israel laughs at while it takes their money

I've been to a lot of Christian churches growing up, and they all loved Israel.

Good Pastors got replaced by the system to indoctrinate people left liberal.
If you are serious about christianity you start your own church community.

This is how "G-d's Chosen People" treat Christians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eilabun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iqrit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafr_Bir'im
Any "church" that believes that it is some kind of holy duty to support the State of Israel is of the devil.

Well all of them are cucks. Keep looking.

There is a redpilling opportunity here. They've went too far with the Dual Covenant bullshit. The Bible states that Jews must repent many times. Christians along with anyone else who has read the New Testament knows this.

Their memes about Israel being God's chosen people are pretty strong. Don't attack that line of thought directly. Attack this "Jews get into Heaven free" stuff. It's bullshit and everyone – including those who teach it – know it. John Hagee, for example, believes this, but he's afraid to stand by it. When pressed, he gives a deceptive response by saying that "Everyone must accept Jesus to go to Heaven." What he's not telling you is that he believes that all Jews will accept Jesus after the apocalypse. Ergo, Jews get into heaven without repenting in this life.

nowtheendbegins.com/pages/deception/john-hagee-and-dual-covenant-theology.htm

I'm not a Christian, guys, but I would be less reluctant to join you if the pastors didn't constantly offer their wives to random Rabbis.

what the fuck is this shit?
are christians really retarded enough to fall for this?

christianity is about collecting money from the non jew and to spread the jewsish sect

I saw in an old Molyneux show that Israel receives 2% of it's GDP in foreign aid (not sure if this was from all countries or just the US).

I'm wondering if donations from churches and private individuals are considered official 'foreign aid' which is added to the billions the american government already sends, or whether it's not officially counted as 'foreign aid' as it comes from private sources and not from the government…

Because they're misguided evangelicals. They've been trained to believe that the Jews are still God's chosen when in fact everyone but them is. Many of them are very good people but they are simply misguided and deceived. This is a common occurrence among protestants but Catholics and Orthodox are unlikely to supports Israel.

inb4 HUR DUR CHRISTCUCK MUH KIKE ON A STICK XDD

I wouldn't be so sure about Catholics; they're pretty cucked.

Because christians think jews are the chosen people

Well, that's about 11% higher than what I thought it would be

….no….

The Bernie Sander's and Jill Stine's of the world need to save face

Not all Jews are Zionists. Some (very few) are against the existence of Israel since god hasn't given it back to them yet or something.

there's a lot of self hating kikes believe it or not

For me this is impossible to understand. WTF would someone living outside Israel, or not being jew, support Israel in any way?

Then made your own.

The indoctrination is a powerful tool for (((them))).

I lost faith a long time ago. That wouldn't be very honest of me.

However I would donate to such an endeavor if there were a local option.

Then just made a meeting and do your own church that dont gave money to talmudists, you dont need to be the leader.

The Torah specifically states that there can be no State for Jews until the messiah comes.

The Rothschild-Frankists believe that the works of Sabbati Zevi were sufficent enough to start the state of Israel, while traditional Jews view Frankists and Sabbati as heretical.

Simply put, one group of Jews is waiting for god to make Israel the ruler of the world while the other is actively attempting to make the Rothschild created state the ruler of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2ItQo9CbnE

I know that feel, OP. I go to church with family and they go to a cucked out multicult church full of beaners and coalburners. They wanna be jews so bad, they wave Israeli flags and play shofars while speaking in tongues. The pastor likes this verse alot - "salvation is from the jews"

Drives me fucking insane, but my family insists, "Jews love Jesus, user!". It hurts man. Why don't you want to go to church, user?

John 14:6 decisively blows dual-covenantism out of the water IMO.

It's ridiculous that people can believe this. I guess they just don't know anything about Jews at all, or think they're another type of Christian or "elder brother in the faith" (ugh).
Have you tried correcting them?

I find with most of them, they are inclined to believing things with faith. I've used bible verses, like the one about the synagogue of Satan. Also Israel is the church not a physical state. Mind you I'm not a christian, I just go because of family Aren't there also super orthodox jews who are against Israel?

But they don't seem to respond, some are pretty brainwashed. Still hoping to drop the redpill, but I've got to take baby steps with these people.

When I was a bluepilled faggot neocon, I often caught this commercial airing on FoxNews.

Give your shekels to (((Rabbi Eckstein))) christgoy!

It is like a Holla Forums parody.

Who are better shabbos goys, christcucks or freemasons?

ucc.org/

This church just started waving a gay flag in my neighborhood. I always thought it was a normal church until I looked it up.

It seems to be exclusively dedicated to sodomy and marxism and has eliminated everything else.

Anyone have information on the Jews that are obviously behind it?

Do not blaspheme Kek. The resolve of Kekolytes is as strong as any Christian's.

If you want to redpill people about Israel, use this
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

Hell is forever!

The Christianity section in that pastebin is especially good. The heebs hate Jesus and Christianity.

Papist, please go (back to a third-world, Roman Catholic cesspool).

The only other option to being in an organized religion is atheism? That's pretty pathetic thinking.

They have no fucking shame, good god.

Christians are just the ultimate cucks. It is a religion for cuckolds.

The crusades were anti-christian. They were a political move by the pope and had little to nothing to do with christfaggotry. The average crusader didn't even give a shit about Jesus or the Bible. He was in it for the loot.

"America was established for the establishment of Israel" - Glenn Beck

Completely false.

Yeah, there's one of those near my house with a black lives matter sign in the yard. UCC was never a real church. It is a church created by communists.

Correct the record for them, but do so using shit-testing techniques. Agree and amplify: Jews *are* God's chosen people…

CHOSEN TO BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY

Remind them that Jews are the only people that Jesus Christ pre-judged before his return. Remind them that Jews worship Satan, not God.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
-t. Jesus Christ

Kekism is the only religion without any uncucked followers.

We are an ancient 4000 years old religion that existed before the concept of "Jews" even existed.

After he appeared on Fox News and cut off a Hillary broadcast i'm starting to genuinely believe in him.

Nice double singles.

Too be fair Kek seems to manifest a lot more than Jesus or his dad.

this

either d&c shills from tel-aviv, or they're useful idiots who haven't read the protocols.

READ THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION
ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf

read it and you find that all of it has already happened or is happening today. notice that the protocols explicitly describe christianity as one of their greatest obstacles that they've torn down in order to demoralize the goyim. it also describes atheism as useful to blind the goyim to everything except the material aspects of life.

christianity, bad for the jews - good for you.

most churches today are subverted and have been since zionists rewrote the bible to a zionist perspective between 1850 - 1900. but this doesn't mean christianity is useless. it was the jews biggest obstacle and even fucking yuri says christianity is useful to prevent subversion. a moral and traditional people cannot easily be subverted.

They don't call it Abrahamism for nothing.

Print out of a few copies of this a paste them onto church property.

Better yet print out many copies and place them on the cars of church goers during Sunday mass.

No just a white man sick of Abrahamism in his country.

Man, I pity you. I know how it is, people go into an amygdala panic and flip out when you start challenging their worldviews like this.

I've been thinking about putting up fliers around the area with bible quotes regarding sodomy, laminated so they are hard to take down.

Sorry wrong file

Oh please no. These guys are cucks to a ridiculous degree.
religioustolerance.org/chr_jcon3.htm

When you outright reject the concept that your religion is the best one, can you even be considered a Christian anymore? They're outright disobeying the Great Commission, they're not followers of Christ's teachings.
I think UCC has hit maximum cuck.

Reported for intl.

If you weren’t racist BEFORE you came here, you need to get the fuck out.

So redpill them, nigger. Whip out the Bible and show them Jesus has damned jews to hell.

Because Christianity and Islam are Golems. From time to time all Golems tend to disobey their master, sometimes they even go after him and try to kill. But nevertheless they just a soulless Golems made from wet dirt and animated by external force

Jews are golems, moishe.

On a day of happening I will put your anus on a spike for blaspheming our smug savior

learn to read user, sometimes comma makes all the difference.

Rabbi Yeshus is not talking about Jews

Unless they convert of course. Which is why christcuckoldry has always been susceptible to Jewish infiltration and subversion, from the sephardic in Spain to evangelicucks. Christianity doesn't understand the Jewish problem because Christianity ignores race (because it is a false religion).

Hook noses are in fact Jew-wish. real Semites like Arabs have large but straight noses and pale skin

fuck, I meant dark shades of pale skin

No. Are you retarded?

You think Christianity wasn't aware of Jewish infiltrators back in the day? They rooted the cryptos the fuck out.

where the fuck do you think Jews come from, did space ship brought them to middle eat?, they are tribe of nomadic Arabs, they are Arabs at lest true Jews

No it fucking doesn't. Christianity, Judaism, Islam, the Book of Mormon and in all Abrahamic religious texts, It literally even tells you why there are other races to begin with like the Curse of Ham and Cain.

It literally says niggers have shitskin because they are a murderous cursed criminal race punished by God himself.

don't be on a spectrum, Christianity is all about spreading to whoever is low enough IQ to replace their native roots with this kike shit

Relevant:

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/09/judeo-christian-is-antisemitic.html

The bigger question is why you bother going to that church when they are explicitly supporting the synagogue of satan?

Stop going to protestant or evangelical churches.

Why not just become muslim then. They fucking hate the jews like nobody else.
Anyway it wasn't atheists who fought Hitler. Americans and british were still very christian in early 20th century. No religion is safe from subversion of the jews.
The answer is simple: fucking destroy all the fucking jews! You don't need any religion to do that.

Technically they right about son of whore.

When handsome Rome soldiers was pillaging jew village, you know what kind of 'angle' jump into Marry's window to tell her she is about to get pregnant

No, Jews are Semites with European admixture. But Arabs definitely have a lot of hook noses.

Literally no Christians believe this. Just your silly internet cult.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius_Julius_Abdes_Pantera#Hypothesis_about_a_Jesus_connection

I live near Muslim neighborhood because rent is cheap, I see Arabs everyday, they have long straight noses, there are distinct differences between them and so called Jews when they suppose to be genetically same people

Nope. Jews are much older.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs
'The oldest surviving indication of an Arab national identity is an inscription made in an archaic form of Arabic in 328 using the Nabataean alphabet, which refers to Imru' al-Qays ibn 'Amr as "King of all the Arabs".[32][33] Herodotus refers to the Arabs in the Sinai, southern Palestine, and the frankincense region, but inscriptions of Yemen start the use of the term 'Arab' only in the second century BC.[34]'

And yet the greatest minds ever such as Newton, considered the greatest physicist ever and Euler, considered the greatest mathematician ever were highly devout Christians. They weren't the only ones either. The fact of the matter is Christianity has no bearing on your brilliance. You can argue that it isn't native to Europe, and that is correct but you can't just spout incorrect things about it then tell them they're dumb in the same instance.

Yes they do, look it up. And even if they didn't, then they aren't Christian as it doesn't change for a second what it clearly says in all the texts, you nigger.

Great German scientists during WW2 was Nazis, Great Russian space explorers and pioneers was communists…

Dont you really fucking understand how this works ?

Pajeet kike- didnt even know they exist
DESIGNATED

No, they don't. No real churches or denominations preach this, especially since it isn't even in the Bible anyway (it was really curse of canaan). It was a misunderstanding from old retarded Ameriniggers who couldn't read and didn't know shit about theology.

What kind of race-as-social-construct nonsense is this? This is on the same level as people who claim whites didn't exist until the British started calling them "white."

Arabs are descendents of Ishmael. Jews are descendents of Jacob.
Since Ishmael lived before Jacob, Arabs are older.

Christianity is a Semitic religion. What the fuck did you expect?

Says the Talmud.

One case where the Talmud is right. The Jews would know the circumstances of their fellow tribesman's birth. It is safe to say that Jesus probably was the son of a whore.

read the fucking bible, its right there staring at you for 2000 years and yet you chose to interpret it as some autist seeing demons and angels instead subtle of rape allegory

Christianity is just a cult, as are all religions. It's just a matter of scale.

And what does that prove? Only that people act according to the ways of their time, like sheep. Ancient greeks and egyptians who laid the foundations of maths and science weren't christians. They worshipped their own gods. As did the south americans who independently discovered things on their own, long before Newton existed.

He probably thinks that Newton should have ben an Atheist to go against the system and make sure his work newer published and he do not live to old age

whore == one having extramarital sex

we're talking Middle East

It's working though, because Rabbi Eckstein rakes in over a million a year from that scam.

The term christcuck is there for a reason.

Maybe they want to go to israel to see places from the bible?

A church led by a Rabbi:

discoveringthejewishjesus.com/

I used to drive past one of their churches on a regular basis and always had a funny feeling, looked them up, it's fucking insane. They also go to Haiti and splash water (and probably other stuff) on the nigs during service.

I also knew a Christian that had their garage door painted as an Israeli flag, and entire house in Israeli color scheme…

When I lived in Houston TX I used to drive past a large wealthy Baptist church that flew an Israeli flag at the same height and size as the US flag. Not even sure that's legal…

These types are the worst, absolute scum

Odinism/Wotanism Exposed!:
truthforgermans.com/?cat=71

For those quoting Hitlers table talks:
truthforgermans.com/?cat=69

The characteristic thing about these people is that they rave about old Germanic heroism, about dim prehistory, stone axes, spear and shield, but in reality are the greatest cowards that can be imagined. For the same people who brandish scholarly imitations of old German tin swords, and wear a dressed bearskin with bull's horns over their heads, preach for the present nothing but struggle with spiritual weapons, and run away as fast as they can from every Communist blackjack.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf) Volume 1, Chapter 12 The First Period of Development of the Nationalist Social German Worker's Party

Anyone who dares to lay hands on the highest image of the Lord commits sacrilege against the benevolent creator of this miracle and contributes to the expulsion from paradise.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf) Volume 2, Chapter 1, Philosophy and Party

It would be more in keeping with the intention of the noblest man in this world if our two Christian churches, instead of annoying Negroes with missions which they neither desire nor understand, would kindly, but in all seriousness, teach our European humanity that where parents are not healthy it is a deed pleasing to God to take pity on a poor little healthy orphan child and give him father and mother, than themselves to give birth to a sick child who will only bring unhappiness and suffering on himself and the rest of the world.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf) Volume 2, Chapter 2, The State

Jesus called them the children of satan or devil. I don't think they read the bible. Jesus whipped the (((merchants))) in temple to force them out of temple. I can't remember what the exactly reason was. I think he got pissed because the (((merchants))) were selling in the temple that they aren't supposed to do.

Please feel free to correct me if I am mistaken.

No he did not, every time every dam time I see mention of synagogue of Satan I get in rage because apparently anons cant read.
>>I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars

Cant you read? he calling fake jews.

tl;dr
Failed rabbi Yeshus got butt-hurt that other successful rabbis hoard all the clients and there is no shekels left for him, so he do PR stunt self declare himself as God and start a death cult for lame outcasts of society. Divide Jews on us and them, everyone not in a cult become "fake" Jew, a classical move

Israel is one of the richest, most developed nations in the region. It's time to start a putsch in your church and dispose of your pastor.

Look into the scofield bible. That's why. Jews rewrote the bible. Added in shit that made christians think they should be fighting for isreal.

Okay I will reread then.

I didn't know that about Jesus's baptism site.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36213369

A war incidentally started by Israel.

Outstanding thread, lots of new info.

Still, nothing quite tops Hayovel in terms of Christcuckoldry towards Israeli Jews.

If you don't know about it, idiot Christians pay to go to Israel to pick grapes for Israeli farmers in the Occupied West Bank. And they do it for free. No money, no board, nada.

Watch the video. These people have so little value placed on them that the organizers even make a big deal out of not losing a $5 pair of clippers.

If you look at this data, Evangelicals are actually worse than Jews, with 46% vs 31% favoring greater support for Israel.

Christianity has always been good to Jews.

Video by a guy who also supports black and white marriage due to Moses having a black/Ethiopian wife.

You won't get an answer. Christcucks build arguments around the fact that many Jews dislike Christianity and are resentful of it historically, as if that is an indicator of the worth of a belief system. Of course, the same argument can be used about Muslims.

One thing that has worked for me is pointing out how many more people were killed by communism than fascism and how it's considered fun and quirky to joke about soviet russia but absolutely haram to do the same for nazi germany.

Really fucking disturbing to see.

I'm sure they could have saved the thousands of dollars they spent getting there on people in need in their own towns.

Agreed. It is also disturbing to see that beautiful girl there among them, who is also more feminine and sweet than 99% of American women today.

Anyone who has spent time around Christians will meet a lot of really nice, gullible people among them. Christianity is outwardly a very kindly religion, similar to Buddhism, with many stories of charity and forgiveness.

As a religion, it takes advantage of people who are by nature generous and kind.

I did notice her as well, she's probably just some shiksa to the bosses at the vineyards, but her intentions are pure (as deluded as they are).

I used to know a bunch of young christian women (which were extremely rare where I came from) who were all very sweet. They dressed respectful, they wouldn't talk about dirty things in public, and I didn't actually realise they were christian until later on as they never preached it in public.

WRONG

For you, brothers, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own countrymen the same things those churches suffered from the Jews, who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to all men in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last. (1 Thess 2:14-16)

Yea change denominations