FUCKING KING NIGGER WONT LEAVE IF TRUMP IS ELECTED

Barack Obama has sensationally told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer that he will NOT vacate the Oval office if Donald J. Trump is elected the 45th President of the United States.

The current president claims he is “fully prepared” to ignore the popular vote if it means stopping Trump, having found what he believes is a little known loophole that would allow him to remain in charge until a re-election is called.

“As president, I must do what I feel is in the best interests of our nation,” he explained. “If the American people elected ‘the Donald’ then I will be forced to take whatever actions I deem necessary.”

When asked by the CNN anchor if he would remain in charge, Obama’s response was firm. “I am not standing down as president if it means four years of President Trump,” he said categorically.

The president was asked what exact lengths he would go to, to prevent the billionaire from being sworn in on January, 20th, 2017. “I am prepared to file a motion of ‘no confidence’ in our citizens thereby taking their vote away from them,” he confessed.

“Wait, you’re willing to impeach the American people as voters?” a possibly stunned Blitzer asked. “Yes, if necessary,” the President responded. “I cannot allow him into this chair, with his finger so close to the button. The power would go to his head immediately.”

Obama even suggested he will barricade himself and his family inside the White House if it means stopping the Trump family from taking up residency there. “I’ve instructed the Secret Service to use full force in defending the White House from the Trump family. Joe has already expressed his willingness to die multiple times in order to keep them out of here.”

When questioned by Howard Stern, Trump seemed unconcerned by the President’s stance. “Don’t worry, we’ll get some of the second amendment people to sort him out pretty quickly.”

archive.is/Ul82u

the-insider.co/2016/09/08/president-obama-confirms-he-will-refuse-to-leave-office-if-trump-is-elected/

What does this even mean?

FAKE NEWS

can you even detect satire??
was a dead giveaway dumbass

For fucks sake

So why exactly isn't this thread anchored?

kek

Because it's good distraction goy. Exactly what our mods want to see.

Here, have a bump so your catalog is even more useless.

you're cute

Are you seriously implying it isn't exactly the case?

Well, what the fuck did you expect?
Once a nigger gets handed a pot of gold and get a taste for ambrosia, he wont give it back, even if asked nicely or threatened.

OP is a retard who falls for painfully obvious fake 'news'

This will mean civil war.

I would ask the OP to kindly drink bleach, but it seems he's ahead of the curve.

this is a false story..stop promoting dumb shit.

seems legit

Why all these half-hearted measures?

You better not wimp out when we're digging mass graves.

Fuck off Holla Forums.

so basically he's saying he will cease power from the people and become a dictator?

who was it liberals called Hitler?

I'm looking forward to seeing Obongo killed by the military then.

there's no source in that fucking article, all the links just loop to a random article written by the same people.

I bet you're a conservative because you're as retarded as liberals.

Also, nice reddit spacing you nigger.

people have been using that spacing long before digg

SHUT IT DOWN

((They)) really don't want us to dig into this, huh? Now I'm only more interested because of them.

it's a fake website you fucking retard.

What's with the double brackets?

(((you)))

Found the shill.

2/3rd jew?

It's fake news right?

F A K E A N D G A Y
A
K
E

A
N
D

G
A
Y

Fake. And stop bumping this thread please.

no u

nigger you didn't SAGE

We're gonna have a lot of bodies, need to make this as efficient as possible.

enter first ever military coup