Crusade Happenings

www.christianpost.com/news/american-pastor-buys-weapons-for-christian-militia-fighting-isis-in-iraq-interview-169227/

Christianity uncucking one nation at a time. Where were you when atheists/pagans/satanists/occultists were BTFO?

That guy looks a lot like Zachary Comstock. Was there a tear in the multiverse?

Careful not to speak ill of Kek's chosen, who knows what could happen.

On that front, personal experience: Shit's getting real, lots of dimensional portals have opened. So yeah, get ready for more happenings.

Kek. Don't make me laugh. On a serious note, maybe this is the kind of Christianity the west needs at the moment.

This guy is a badass. Is there any way I can donate to this man? I want to put money into a good cause and that is to wipe out muslim filth of course.

Don't get me wrong, anything helps in the west's uncucking. Just with all the multidimensional fuckery, don't go out trying to make enemies when there are uncucked Pagans willing to die by your side.

Kek the church of infinity is this for real?

Here's the site

And another screen grab

Fanon

Not a real Christian. True Christian values teach us to love our enemies and win them over with words, not weapons. =^)

Is that you Trudeau? You fucking leaf.

Oh yeah? Pray tell, where is your growing Pagan militia at?

I like this, i think it's great that he is helping people in the middle east that actually deserve it.
I'm worried he might have just set himself up for a "unfortunate accident"

That's a big gun

for you.

If I pull the trigger, will Muslims die?

Yeah he's really helping make Europe white again.
Do you even see race?
Or are all Christians one race?
Will your children be white?
It's yours and only yours decision to make, what your genealogy will read.

All the folks I know with guns are Agnostic, that help? Lately I'm not too worried about this low-level shit, it's the higher level fuckery that's got me worried.

#OCCUPYTEMPLEOFJERUSALEM

It drives me nuts that there are some nigger lovers on this board that also love the heeb.

Christians are anti-white by definition.

nigger lovers are not part of this movement.

You left something out of that picture chaim.

If you cannot protect your blood then you will be swept away by the turbulence in nature.

"Minorities don't give two shits about this country, they've come here to exploit it, not to embrace it. " –Justin "The Lion" Trudeau

did any of yall donate to the assyrians when it was posted on Holla Forums?

it would be extremely gainful

Anyone remember the Russian and Armenian guys who went to fight as crusaders?

Whatever happened to them, I wonder.

As long as your on my side–you can believe whatever the fuck you want.

Rend mig i røven.
There are DEFINTIELY things we do NOT accept, whether they are on "our side" or not.

ah yes, here are the butthurt larpagans

I am christian

It's not like Jerusalem is a holy city of Christianity or anything, right?

No city is holy in True Christianity. In fact, the city in the modern world is a haven of filth. Jerusalem especially will be the home of wickedness in the Tribulation. Christ told His followers to leave Judea, for it was increasingly violent to them.

Deus Vult

You don't have to agree or become buddy-buddy with Pagans, just tolerate them. You can go back to arguing over religion after WE reclaim Europe.

This guy is badass, but fighting for another nation, bringing non-whites into the USA just because muh christian brothers, it that really positive?

Is that what American Holla Forumsacks want?

I have no problem with pagans. What I am saying is that there ARE people and religions that we should NEVER side with, even if they believe themselves to be on our side.
It would make no sense to have anyone with the religion of kebabs, yids, chingchongs and other foreign scum, on our side.

True, there are already regular shillposts wanting us to side with muds.

Some badass pastor is doing something great and you manage to turn it into another garbage DnC thread. Bravo, OP. You never cease to be a giant faggot.

I see what you're saying. Fuck the Jews and Muslims, let them rot in hell.

No, we don't. Many states are saying "fuck you" to refugees. (((King Nigger))) and (((friends))) want all of America to be infested, but there are people that resist.

The crusades were a massive failure

Is this one of these American "chosen people" Christians or a true christian?

And yet had they not been executed, you'd have been kneedeep in stinky ass, in the crowded mosque during prayer yesterday.