HERZOG

Is he the greatest to ever lived?

Germans are cucks so no.

This man is practically the definition of kino.

all of his best movies/docus are from before the 90s. he's been in steady decline ever since, no matter how many bears in cold climates he films

Go away buddy

>>>/out/
You can go away, pal.

It's outdone by Vampire's Kiss tbh

it's one of the greatest movies ever made
kill urself my man

The only Herzog I know of is a murderer.

It is such a good movie fuck you.
The only part I don't like is when he Louis CKs that kid.

"He doesn't care about anyone or anything except his wretched career as a so-called filmmaker. Driven by a pathological addiction to sensationalism, he creates the most senseless difficulties and dangers, risking other people's safety and even their lives- just so he can eventually say that he, Herzog, has beaten seemingly unbeatable odds. For his movies he hires retards and amateurs whom he can push around (and allegedly hypnotize!), and he pays them starvation wages or zilch. He also uses freaks and cripples of every conceivable size and shape, merely to look interesting. He doesn't have the foggiest inkling of how to make movies. He doesn't even try to direct the actors anymore. Long ago, when I ordered him to keep his trap shut, he gave up asking me whether I'm willing to carry out his stupid and boring ideas."

- Klaus Kinski

kem

havent seen anything by this who

This

How is it possible to have such shit taste?

had to look that up … I knew he was a maniac but I didn't know Kinski actually went full incest-pedo. Still think his description of Herzog is good tho.

Herzog's best movies were with Kinski

He's better than, say, Kubrick, but not as good as the likes of Kurosawa. If he'd just release the audio of that guy getting eaten by bears, I'd be willing to say he's as good as Bunuel.

That's not hard to do.
Fuck off Reddit.

Babby's first kraut director, doesn't even bring up Hans Geibendörfer or Rainer Fassbinder.

Fat faggot micheal moore is already doing that. Can you imagine how much money he's going to make off of people's election paranoia?

Of course. But I also expect Herzog to do the same, he just seems too pretentious not to do it.

Once absolutely nothing interesting happens for eight years will they admit they were being overly dramatic, or will they insist Trump melted steel beams?

That depends. If the same media is in place, the normalfags will think that the country is falling apart and worse than ever.

Oh boy, you are in for a treat. I told one liberal that now that actually nothing that affected him personally, black people, women, legal migrants, does he still hate the shit out of Trump like he's the apocalypse?

He posted a wall of text of rage and hate that had nothing to do with what I said, he literally was over triggered and told me how stupid I am. Good luck with that.

That most likely never happened. Nice trips.

I watched this a few times and cried once :'(

You've never seen Nazarin.

Meh. I have never been able to appreciate Buñuel. He discovered at an early stage that it is possible to fabricate ingenious tricks, which he elevated to a special kind of genius, particular to Buñuel, and then he repeated and varied his tricks. He always received applause. Buñuel nearly always made Buñuel films.