Anybody else?

Can anybody else feel it when we swap timelines? I don't know how to explain it…but it's like the look of the air itself is different. I only bring this up because it just happened again an hour ago. I'm just wondering if any other anons are experiencing this? It's the strangest experience. Even the thread topics seem…off flavor, on the boards I normally visit.

You are experiencing depersonalization and are in pretty desperate nee of psychological counseling. It's important you get on it now while you still have half-way reliable reasoning faculties. You may be on the edge of a psychotic break. I wish you the best of luck, user.

If you don't live anywhere near Texas, you need to head north and play with a gun.

"We" don't switch timelines, only single persons do this. And it seems that it feels a little bit different for anybody. But yeah, i think i did this before. Everything seems a bit out of place, a bit wrong, but you get adjustet to it quite fast. Must be kind of selfprotection.
Ever got grip of the differencies?

In my timeline, kennedi was president of the US

Yeah, every timeline i ever was in he was. The question may have been: How long?

I don't believe in timelines or time. Fuck this thread. We just live in one ever-changing reality where nothing stays the same for long.

This is a thread made by people who pretend to be crazy in order to feel some kind of sense of belonging with other people who are also pretending to be crazy.

I don't feel very unhealthy

no I haven't

I see what you did there

well fuck you buddy!

no u

Kennedi was president and Sage the vice president.

No because swapping timelines would require an amount of energy far greater than the output of the sun over the course of its life, times 1000.
Such energy is impossible to obtain with modern means of production.
Q.E.D. a human can't feel timeline swapping cause humans can't swap timelines.

I'm sorry. I didn't know that you could predict dark matter, and various random multi-dimensional quark movements. You really should share that information with the scientific community at large. It would revolutionize everything.

Except you can.
Not in a direct way of course, but the Universe is made up of either a finite or countably infinite amount of matter so theoretically all possibile configurations are predictable knowing the starting conditions.
Also, what does this have to do with what I said?
What I said was that with our level of knowledge it's pretty much impossible to even think to explore an universe beyond ours.

Hah what a faggot

Shrug…i tend to lose touch with reality often.

as in the feeling things are not real, i am not real, dont belong, wrong timelines, reality shifts, events happen no one else can recall, things or info out of place or i only can acknowledge, yada yada yada

Either i am being pulled to different realties somehow or just crazy.

Eh, prolky crazy as shit, but i dont care anymore tbh.

Why are you losing touch with reality?

Most likely cause i die multiple times, multiple ways, every single night from a 3rd person perspective while dreaming. Past, future, current time.

Otherwise, No idea, i dont dwell on it. Its a 'feeling' that i am no longer grounded to the current reality.

Like a hyped up version of wanderlust

Well strange but today i feel exacly the same way, it somehow feels different

I cant really describe or explain it. Prolly good chance some flavor of schizophrenia or mpd. I feel more like a spectator.

Other times i feel like i have died and the joke is the universe failed to let me in on that. Letting me go through the motions in my current reality before i die again and shift again.

People who believe in new age shit like timelines and tulpas and reptilians are mentally ill. Borderline or disassociative. Yeah other universes probably exist but come on you're not fucking switching inbetween them man get a grip

oh, u having a psychotic episode?

Tulpas is a new one…

Checked wiki…ok mostly philosophy & spiritual explanations from times past…cool i guess…

'Modern Western society'…cites 4chan, mlp, & 90s…

Cantor diagonalization faggot, if I made the universe where John Doe starts clipping his toenails at 10:56:42 instead of 10:56:43 number 1, and the universe where Jane Doe's teacher is Mrs. Smith instead of Mrs. Jones number 2, then I only have to make John Doe start clipping his toenails at 10:56:41 or make Jane Doe's teacher Mrs. Green to make a universe that's not within my numbering scheme.
Now imagine all the combinations of toenail clipping times and last names, and you see how it can't be countably infinite.

>falling for the (((muliverse theory))) ayy lmao
There's only universe and you're being cucked to death by jews in it, faggot.

only one*

bitch

Changing between timelines is simply a natural phenomenon, much like rain. It's that (((they))) are concealing it that makes it so suspicious and worthy of investigation. If they hadn't gone to such trouble in the first place we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

how do I tag myself?

this

that's called schizophrenia

These posts make me kind sad. Good luck, OP

I'm not crazy. I'm just asking if anyone ever just feel things change
. I'm not even really sure if it's swapping dimensions or some shit. everything just….seems and feels different. I don't feel any differently. I don't think differently, and I'm not paranoid about it….I just NOTICE this shit. It's weird, and I'm wondering if anyone else can notice it.

I'm not crazy. I'm just asking if anyone ever just feel things change
. I'm not even really sure if it's swapping dimensions or some shit. everything just….seems and feels different. I don't feel any differently. I don't think differently, and I'm not paranoid about it….I just NOTICE this shit. It's weird, and I'm wondering if anyone else can notice it.

I'm not going to act on it or anything. It's just like a picture quality shit of some shit. It's not like I can blame that on any one thing. I can only find out if I'm an isolated incident or not; and then move on.

I REALLY LIKE THIS CARTOON SHOW

picture quality shift*

Tulpas have nothing to do with new age supernatural shit, it's just training yourself to become basically shizophrenic, creating a character in your mind that you can "talk" to, and from what i've read it works pretty reliably if you keep at it for a week or two.

Bad example. Any parameter in the real world is a real number, like positions, temperature and so on, so the possibility of changing these parameters already proves that the multiverses wouldn't be countable since real numbers aren't countable.

Human senses are inaccurate to the point where what you see can look differently just by blinking once, and ears sometimes pop from pressure changes, so its probably that plus confirmation bias.

Adding to that, your post is not proving anything. Just because you can't come up with a diagonalization strategy doesn't imply that there is none.

That's crazy! In my timeline that restaurant was called "Pizza Hut!"

I don't shift across timelines but instead I direct the whole timeline to shift in the direction I want it to go.

It's like this: every instance on the smallest level is determined by chaos. As it becomes observed the chaos divides into order (at the quantum level).

A mere thought is enough to direct a quantum change toward a desired outcome. If several people agree on the outcome then the quantum change is stronger and can happen sooner. (Meme magic for example)

Reality as we know it is an illusion everyone agrees on anyway.

nothing matters

what if I told you that time is like still pictures and we are moving from one still to another in high speed so it appears that we are moving, time is flexible, it can be slowed down speed up ,we are always changing timelines, what you are talking about is parallel realities due to manipulation of data on a quantum level.
it happened to me yesterday.