Operation Diogenes is Fail

I tried to go all out Diogenes as a new strategy to dealing with my mother's constant screaming and abuse. Now I'm afraid she's going to murder me and have a chair propped up against my bedroom door so she will have difficultly getting in and I'm afraid to eat or drink anything she prepares for me less she poisons me again. I thought instead of sobbing and saying nothing and or pleading with her while she screams at me for hours like she does every day I'd just start mocking her and not giving a shit about anything. Now she's talking in this voice of pure fucking malice to me though and has this look of absolute contempt when looking at me.

Various strategies I've tried in the past to deal with her shit include the calm and rational approach where we try to reason shit out but it never got anywhere as she has no real objective to her life other than to make my life and the life of my father hell for no reason. I've tried lots of different stuff to try and cope with it, including appeasements, etc. that never made a single fucking difference. I've tried standing my ground and what not. The bitch is crazy though.

Anyways, I thought I'd be crazy af spastic retard and channel my Diogenes, it didn't work. I just got to keep weathering this storm.

Other urls found in this thread:

kitchener.craigslist.ca/bik/d/electric-fat-bike-full/6320576062.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From what you write I would say that it sounds like you'd be better off leaving that place, and finding a different situation to live in

your OC was good if it was you who made the diogenes stuff OP
didnt read ur post tbh but will in a min
t. Holla Forums anti-spam squad (emojianon)

I would say go the Norman Bates routeā€¦
Kill her

I have to stick out for a bit. There's a place nearby that sells electric bikes and lets you upgrade a regular bike into an electric one. I'm very fucking fit and all but if I'm going to be able to wander very far and keep going even when cramped or hurt or tired, I'm going to need some assistance. She keeps trying to steal all my money but I stash it away at random in-between pages of books and so on. She keeps me in constant poverty and dependent. This is also me right here:

I'm trying to just stick it out until I have sufficient funds to get out but it's absolute hell and I feel that in the last couple months my mother has been getting more deranged than usual and everything's been escalating.

She nearly died in a car crash a couple days ago hitting a cow with her truck at full-speed at night and not even that incident changed her at all or made her rethink her life, she's still back to being miserable and making life shit for others, even more so than usual.

cirno i know this is you because you can't escape the tendency to type like a fckn highschool freshman
why would you think taking the diogenes tactic of furiously masturbating in front of ppl and taking shits was a good idea in any way to reconcile or resolve in any way your issues with your batshit mum'?
tell her to frig off or ill call her and talk to her for u tbh
i am now ur spiritual care advisor

Diogenes lived independently, stupid. He could afford to be anti-social because he relied on no one as a homeless crank. I'm not saying you have to tolerate her "shit", but did you think this was a way to sow peace?

kitchener.craigslist.ca/bik/d/electric-fat-bike-full/6320576062.html

Found my bike I want to buy.

This is gangster as fuck it's literally exactly what I had in mind.

i'm almost 100% sure that it's not mom that's the problem, it's you, who is probably a angsty teen going through his rebellion phase. asshole. be nice to your mom and stop being an asshole for asshole's sake. you don't realize it now, but when you grow up and particularly when you have kids, you'll realize you're saying the same things she's telling you because she doesn't want you to fall into the same bullshit that she went through.

i didnt read this thread but diogenes is based
be more like him and make your family proud tbh
you guys r smart enough to justify masturbating in a ceramic pot-home on a city street with nude/lewd-posted chicken nearby tbh
the diogenes oc was actually pretty gud tbh
t. masters degree semi-normalfag uber-inflated brain philosopher

change that to psycho.pre.teen.brat

the op is well known, he's 24 and seriously mentally ill. what he writes is likely to be far removed from reality.

Just enlist. Food Shelter Adventure and if you ever come home and she starts her shut you can break her fucking legs. When you do say this "SHISSE MUTTI! ICH BRECH EICH DEER BINER!"

On every interaction, follow these steps. If one fails, move on to the next.

Step 1: Use the calm and rational approach.

Step 2: Condescension. Continue being right, but be a prick about it.

Step 3: Ad Hominem. "Yeah, sure. I'll follow the dating advice of the woman who went through 5 bad breakups and 2 divorces." Everything she ever did wrong you throw that at her fucking face.

Step 4: IF and ONLY IF she starts getting physical - smack her. She goes for a slap, you slap her first. Firm, decisive pimphand so she knows she should not and will not engage you that way.

Learn to cook, start working out.

stfu nigger

You aren't Diogenesing hard enough, user. You can't just jerk off in front of your mom and expect to become de facto patriarch. That's not really what you should get out of that whole thing, if you ask me.

What's going on there? Was there a thread before this? Post pics, OP.

why does this sound so hot

Because it is

Look, I live more or less like Diogenes, and it's obvious you care too much about things to do it. Everytime I sit down to eat I hope it's poisoned. If I was struck; I'd laugh. If I was stabbed; I'd say something smug. Everyone knows I won't do anything I don't want to do, because I don't care about the consequences, and no one can stop from doing anything because no retaliation can hurt me. It isn't for you, and that's okay, because it's honestly a pretty miserable existence.
Find a way of living that jives with you and do it.

bump

far superior fam
there's a number of subtle improvements in this one, that one was incomplete
look at the beard shadow in this one