Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/09/health/heroin-effects-police-photo-trnd/
facebook.com/cityofeastliverpool/posts/879927698809767
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell
youtu.be/T0HPZg7F2f4?t=13m49s
archive.is/RNFy6
refinery29
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doctors already can prescribe Diamorphine (Heroin) to people in palliative care. There also exists clinics where junkies can shoot up and have provided sterile syringes while being fed a shitton of straight-edge material. It actually helps things like AIDS through shared needles and reduces theft made by junkies. The US drug war is a total failure, just like its current immigration policy.

Oh god, heroin really takes the pain away for a bit.

In extreme moderation assuming you have half a wit at least.

Dumbass libertardian detected.

It is bad due to the shitty angle of attack(Not to mention the rampant bribery going on, the looting and planting of evidence for profit, and so forth).

Any other option is the jewish option

And what exactly is your objection to this?

Overdoses are much less likely when addicts are given pure heroin under supervision.

It's not like controlled drugs aren't already prescribed by doctors.

Welcome to everything ever.

Heroin is already legal in canada for terminal patients

On that note, PCP, methamphetamine and cocaine are schedule 2 drugs in the US, meaning the can be legally prescribed

He has a point tho.

The war on drugs is a big scheme to keep illegal money flowing into the pockets of government agencies and has little to do with anything else.

Notice how the drug problem in the USA never got any better… or how somehow with the DEA's bloated budget, cartel drugs (and crime) still manages to flood through our borders. Or how niggers still nig despite billions of dollars going in to combat "the horrible drug problem"

The war on drugs is a big waste and a failure. It's a fucking farce.

End the war on drugs.
Cut welfare.
Increase the number of abortion clinics in black neighborhoods.
End all satellite schools.
End affirmative action.

Save a ton of money. Watch as the nog population shrinks. Nigger problem solved.

I don't mind planting evidence on niggers if it means they are in prison and away from humans. The vast majority of those hurt by the war on drugs are black, and I am fine with that.

That would be the better option, but the current war on drugs provides a convenient excuse to lock up groids.

If you're shooting any drug, heroin included, you have no grounds to claim moderate use

I kek'd

That user is a lost soul. But he will quickly learn if he ever touches the stuff.

Obviously there is a lot of corruption. But if you have the power to weed out that corruption (which you would need in the first place to implement any of the crap you propose), then you would be better off just going Duterte and forming death squads and killing dealers and producers.

and users

demand-side death camps would probably work

I've tried heroin once (snorted), hated it. Actually ive tried dozens of drugs, most of which dont have street names anywho. Every opiate ive tried i strongly disliked. My consensus is that if you like opuates or most downers, you're on a path to destruction anyways and don't care about life otherwise you wouldn't need to "numb" yourself

I'm an advocate for psychedelics personally but I try not to push that on anyone not interested because that's nigger tier, not for everyone and but if you must indulge, then that's the class with least harm/most benefit.

I've done almost every drug on the planet (i'm clean and sober fyi). All I'll say is stay away from heroin. Don't get curious about it. Don't think you're some sort of a special snowflake who'll be able to resist the addiction.

That's not a bad idea or off the table of suggestible solutions.

Implying not wanting niggers to be housed and fed on my dime is a crappy idea. Which is what you currently support. Prisons and welfare are one and the same. I'd rather just have them gone, not locked up. You underestimate the fact that the government wants niggers around so they can keep their ponzi scheme going.

But apparently you are ok with that.

b-but dude the slippery slope isn't real lmao

Junkies get one option, the rope or rehab, any others measures are time wasting.

You can smell the liberals itt, the war on drugs talk, it never fucking started you cucks, there is an open border ffs and our banks launder their money.

Stop fucking saying heroin will magically still be done in a society that stopped it being imported and killed the importers and dealers

when you put out the fire, the fire wins

Let me guess, your tummy hurt and you ended up throwing up in the bathroom all night.

Why only opiates? The same could be said for crack, coke and meth. Your feelings get pushed the side same as with opiates, it's just a different way to do it. You can't sit here and tell me a methhead has better intentions.

Can someone explain why heroin has exploded? Is it just cheap? My city is in top ten most ODs with signs and shit everywhere warning about the stuff.
Never noticed it until the last few years.

Who is saying any of that?

What we currently call the war on drugs is bullshit and a waste of resources. It's a way to launder money from the streets into the pockets of government agencies. It's like an ouroboros where the snake just grows longer and stronger.

Some other faggot was trying to say that the War on Drugs is justified because it puts nigger in jail. That's a cute idea until he realizes he still has to house and feed them and nothing was gained from it longterm. Again, the people lose and taxpayers have to pay for it.

New York? They've been adding lots of filler to the shit so it's making people OD way easier than years ago. Shit has gotten so bad the government requires all first responders to carry OD kits with them at all times.

You're a filthy degenerate. If you're white, uncuck yourself and get your life together. You make me sick. Terrible.

Check to see if there were any recent prescription drug busts in your city. Usually when opiate street dealers get busted, their addicted customers turn to heroin because it's cheaper and easily to get. This causes an explosion in heroin sales and dummy pill users OD'ing on heroin because they underestimate it's potincy.

The popularity of heroin has everything to do with the increased abuse of prescription pills.

Heroin is significantly cheaper if you're a pill popper

Why do normalfags hold life as the most precious thing ever? If the retards kill themselves with drugs just burn the fucking body and fertilize the ground and be done with it. Instead we spend a gorillion dollars "fighting" a victimless crime all to save a handful of niggers.

christcuckery. they actually believe by "saving souls" they're earning good goy points that will help them get into heaven for all eternity.

Dude weed lmao, slippery slope doesn't exist

Very misleading title you faggot.

This is fucking fake how did he know to look in the camera?

Potential voters.

It's worth it since we can't kill them or send them to Africa. Better than allowing them to be free.

Except keeping a very large number of dindus locked in cages where they belong.

Personally, I don't mind paying a little extra to keep blacks in cages. It is worth it. Your proposals are typical worthless crap we see from libertardians that wouldn't do shit.

Until the day we can get RWDS killing junkies and sending all nigs to apefrica, it is a good compromise.

I'm pretty sure it's one of those things where you pay someone to say something. Remember Tyrone?

there are services where you pay third worlders to read shit.

this.

Talaban outlawed poppy production, killed people who grew it. Shut down global Heroin trade. Bush invades Afghanistan. Literally orders soldiers to guard poppy fields so Afghans can start rebuilding the global heroin trade. Now the world is awash in cheap heroin.

Oxycontin is made from poppy, its cheap because of the war in Afghanistan, its just watered down heroin. Its easy to get, and isn't stigmatized like heroin, perfect gateway drug. Rush Limbaugh was popping Oxy. Epidemic happens. Its harder to get. Junkies start smoking and snorting China instead, eventually end up using needles.

Welcome to the dope show. Fun fact. Franklin Roosevelt's family made their fortune off the poppy trade in China, selling dope. Its why he was very pro China and why he hated the Japanese so much, and forced America into war with Japan in WW2.

Roosevelt put crippling sanctions on Japan, and froze whatever assets he could while they were in the middle of a war with China. Japan couldn't sustain the sanctions because its so dependent on imports. It would've resulted in them losing the war, and very likely exposed them to another Russian invasion. Attacking Pearl Harbor was a predictable move, and virtually guaranteed. Which meant Roosevelt finally got his justification for entering America into WW2. He also wanted to help the Brits as well, but the public was too opposed at the time.

lolbertardians would be proud.

Not that user, but I had the night of my life…followed by 24 hours of my tummy hurting and vomiting.

Posts like this are what Holla Forums used to be like. I miss those days.

Dumbass dumbass detected

This
Might I add all military planes back to the states get 0 inspection from the DEA or any other fed agency.
As far as heroin goes the govt is always pointing the finger at mexico as the source but afghan produces 90% of the worlds heroin.
Do you think any of it ends up in the states?

This. No amount of talk is going to make someone quit heroin so the best thing you can do is give them sterile gear to prevent them from spreading AIDS. That or kill them. I like plan B.

More people should know this information because it would shut up those idiots who claim America goes in to devastate or serve their own interests (i.e. 'imperialism' and all that nonsense talk), rather than to liberate.

Republicans hate drugs, and yet they put the livelihood of Afghan farmers and Afghanistan's sovereignty above all else - look at that graph, as soon as America crushed those Islamists, farming was back at 100% again.

My cousin died from heroin last year. A 20 yr old male died in our apartment complex from a heroin overdose about 12 days ago. My sister is in jail right now: meth and heroin user.

Duterte is our savior, Trump is just a pale second.

Also, the drug problem is part of the CIA/Gangster/NWO. A lot of spooks have McMansions in Virginia while my cousin is dead and my sister is ruined.

Duterte would be happy about your cousin, sister and neighbor getting removed from society. He is really only proving he's the baddest gangster by sacrificing pawns.

You can already get dozens of heroin-tier drugs on prescription like OxyContin.

I think these videos are from the same guy who made vid related. I remember reading that they're from Sri Lanka.

WEW

My guess is Turkey finding shitloads more suppliers from Afghanistan now that their ISIS allies control the intermediate area.

Incorrect. He is removing the cancer. Cutting it out is painful but if you want to live, you do what you have to.

Nailed it.

Unfortunately the reason the 'war on drugs' is a failure is that it is not a real war, it is merely a metaphor. If it was a real war, and included killings, executions, and mass internment, it would work and be won in a couple of months.

I've lost way more friends and loved ones to prescription pills than heroin.

This is the future what Canada want?

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/09/health/heroin-effects-police-photo-trnd/

facebook.com/cityofeastliverpool/posts/879927698809767

Your anectodal evidence makes heroin alright.

I've lost more friends and loved ones to cancer than shark attacks.

Legalise shark attacks

Check out 'The War We Never Fought' by Peter Hitchens

This

let them peddle their filth in Hell

This is probably the only non-retarded law he's passed through. In my country, legalizing heroin made the heroin scene on the street practically disappear for good.

good, remember to give 100% pure, it increases overdose deaths

it would be easier to just give them an OD and save the money for non addicts.

And? Let the weak ones die. I don't want to waste tax money to war on drugs. Let it go user, let it go.

wew lad, WEEEWW.

I look forward to meeting you anons on the battlefield.

Somebody's gotta buy our Afghanistan heroin.

holy fuck did he really? the absolute wiseman

You realize that 4/5 heroin users started on pill opiates right? Most of which started from an injury and a prescription

Well, speed is at least useful if you find yourself in a world war. I guess opiates are useful for pain.

But to answer you specifically, i didnt throw up, but that was something I tried not to do every time i did try an opiate, but the high itself just feels like a fuzzy retarded fever idk.

To be honest, I'm a /psy/chedelics kind of guy so most drugs besides those i stay away from.

If you'd wanted to kill your cousin and sister you could do it yourself

Not really.

And yet Duterte's war on drugs seems to be going quite well. Really makes you think.

History time:

Prescribing it to addicts is stupid, the addicts should be Duterte'd together with dealers. Less bother.

Daily reminder Hitler was addicted to oxycodone, an opiate, and no stranger to cocaine.

And Goering was so addicted to morphine (which is the same as heroin) he had to be institutionalized. His doctors put him on dihydrocodeine, another opiate for life.

Hitler also only had 1 Ball, was secretly jewish and black, was finaced by the Rothschild and British, and was a communist agent.

Nice try, but Hitler's oxycodone use is heavily documented, as it was prescribed and administered by his doctor (Theodor Morell). No one really disputes it.

No one disputes the Holocaust either. Post source or fuck off.

Plenty of people question it. If you are so ignorant and lazy to research these things on your own you're better off dozing off in front of the electric jew than being here.

But here, you can start with the wikipedia page of Hitler's personal doctor:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell

I don't know of one historian, including every revisionist I know of, who disputes Hitler's extensive drug use.

I detect your sarcasm and I agree. Heroin should not be prescribed. It's a fucked situation all around.

On one hand, at least they'll be using safe needles and probably be told how to come off it.

On the other hand why not prescribe drugs that are designed for opiate withdrawal like Methadone or something. Hell, why not try Kratom? It apparently really helps with opiate withdrawal and it's supposedly not as addictive as most synthetic shit prescribed for opiate withdrawal.

Giving them actual heroin seems extremely risky, as there would likely be many people who can't kick it and end up taking more than their doctors tell them to.

Unless you've got a newer source. There's nothing to discuss, because nothing new has been implemented. They already have "safe injection sites" in downtown Toronto.

NUKE QUEBEC AND ONTARIO
U
K
E
Q
U
E
B
E
C
A
N
D
O
N
T
A
R
I
O

This.

You need heroin to help heroin addicts recover dumbass

fuck me cant even sage right

I don't consider it a particularly interesting or important topic, so I'm not going to do research on it myself. I'd rather go back to reading about Roman History. But if you could provide some more sources, user, I'll take a look.

Specific point of interest in the video
youtu.be/T0HPZg7F2f4?t=13m49s

This is true, which is why the US is banning it as a Sched. 1 at the end of this month.

Coming next year, Kratocet, Kratocontin and Kratotab

On the subject of heroin and the Clinton Foundation, from 2 days ago

archive.is/RNFy6

refinery29 .com/2016/01/101864/clinton-foundation-adapt-pharma-naloxone

In what universe does every high school need anti overdose drugs?

I'm predicting a big push to get children hooked on prescription opiates and heroin.

Fix'd.

Why on earth would someone make a diatribe in opiate history using 2hus?

You can smoke heroin, snort it, etc. A lot of people smoke in because its safer.

technically oxycodone is based on thebaine, not morphine

It's like a fucking ancap meme.

Great argument, user. In fact, let's just legalize cocaine and crack, just make sure it's given under supervision! :^)
Gas yourself.

You too. Into the chamber. Time to die, degenerate.

Why didn't you save them?

It's one step removed from IV use in terms of addiction so suck a cock

I never know if those Trudeau pics and quotes are fake or if this fag is a living meme

If you work within the liberal frame of mind and asume that you should help drug addicts instead of purge them there is nothing wrong with prescribing heroin.

Right now we try to get people off heroin by giving them methadone which is objectively just as addicting as heroin with more sideffects.

I know we like to circle-jerk here but everyone here acting like it's some outragous, absolutely dumb idea is oblivious to the ways heroin addiction is currently treated.

methadone is actually worse than heroin.

The main source of negative health consequences resulting from heroin use are due to the high percentage of impurities present in the product.

Methadone is only marginally safer to use because you actually know the dosis and it isn't mixed with all kinds of dangerous shit.

Pure heroin would be a better treatment than methadone.

That being said I find both to be retarded and druggies should be shot or just locked into a room and then forced to do labor until they're off it.

Gary Johnson pls go

The real tweet was him saying something like
Deleted right after though.

What is Trudeau exactly? What does he stand for? How could he win the majority in the country? Who where his opponents in the election?

So many questions….

A waste of time.

He is an example of the good people not caring enough to vote anymore because every candidate is corrupt….and the massive influx of immigrants who are trained by government agents and state run media to always elect the liberal party. Same for Alberta and other provinces soon.

Canada will burn.

>Canada Toronto will burn.

Let's kill anyone on drugs.

Duterte?

I hate that smug kike.

Kek, if his legs worked I would have broken them.

Oh shut up already!

As a 2hu fan I have to say you're better off not trying to understand 2hu fans.

Its really a shame about the Kratom scheduling.
I hope they can stop the ban, its helped me stop drinking and provides my ass with a nice dose of fiber.