Can Wonder Woman defeat them all?

Can Wonder Woman defeat them all?

With one hand tied behind her back, no less. Wonder Woman is best known for ending wars.

Ending. Wars.

For a Jewess she is really pretty I must confess.

Holla Forums the post

how can gentile women even compete?

Wtf I hate goyim now

Sure thing schlomo. She is average

Since she's the daughter of a god, I'd say yes.

Oh that reminds me. Trump welcomed Erdogan with opened arms while his lackeys beat the shit out of people protesting him on US soil and Trump hasn't said or done anything. Isn't Trump based bros?

For comparison, the Dutch hauled off an Erdogan shill even threataning that if she didn't get out of her car they'd tow her ass all the way back to Germany. How will trumpkikes ever recover?

Depends on whether they were beating up leftists.

Typical of a trumpkike to not think things through.

vid related

and here's the dutch taking care of the Erdogan shill. Trumpkikes on suicide watch.

Still better than Clinton.

I still wish they would've done a modern day version based off of Gods and Mortals by George Perez.

GHUL GADOT WILL EAT YOUR PEOPLE !!!

what the fuck do we have to do with wonder jew?
if anything she should be thanking us for making the mistake of saving a few thousand kikes during the war

Do you think she masturbates to pictures of dead palestinian children?

She masturbates on pictures of dead palestinian children.

Who DOESN'T masturbate to dead Palestinian children?

Gal Maggot back to tel aviv

It's a fucking stick

She's a Jewish Israeli…so I don't see why not. They've defeated them all already :^)

תמצצו לי את הדגדגן

Who cares?

Apparently everyone else but you, faggot

SAD!

youtu.be/24pXD_gTPk8?t=8m54s and here 15:11

WW1
Apparently WW2 movies are done to death so they want something different out of capeshit.

She can be a pretty pile of ashes, too.

YAHWEH will help protect her and the shitload of long noses involved in the production of the movie

Sure showed me. *nods respectfully*

>>>/abdl/