One drop rule

Why did the British ever even think about fucking aboriginal women?

I was pondering yesterday and I thought about the British Australians and how some of them are like morrakiu in that some of they have 1 drop of Australian Aboriginal and I thought about how fucked up it is that the British just saw Aboriginals and thought "Yeah I'd tap that"

I mean I get that they get horny and men will be degenerate but God how the fuck could anyone look at Aboriginals and not just be utterly revolted let alone fuck one.

I guess I'm just dissapointed in Aussie Brits for not taking more consideration into that and let that kind of shit happen. I just have more respect for the British because I'd think they'd have more sense.

I can see though how america did it with Negros in the south and all. Even that whole Thomas Jefferson shit with him essentially fucking quadroons that are descended from his both from his father and himself. Its pretty fucked up. But I can at least seem them doing that. T. Jefferson fucking some moca quadroon.

But I just can not see how british let it happen to them with these creatures. They make Negro Women look like Aryans in comparison to them.

Also this might be slightly unrelated but did Hitler know about this and think that some of the impure Aussies were untermensch. I did hear thought that he would let one drop Negro bloods in but not let them be in the SS or something but would let continoue to breed with pure populace. And that they considerd Ashkenazi Jewish Mischlings Aryan if especially if they arent born of a mother and they are not circumcised and condiser them selves Jewish as long as they were Christian and looked White enough ( Look Hwyte to me). But tell me if Im wrong.

How did Aussies let themselves get contaminated with such subhuman blood as they have.

But just to not get y'all from saying D/C I will present you this. I have one drop Jewish blood because I'm descended from Mormon Freemasons and the first Jew to every convert to Mormonism. Every day I think about this and my family isnt even Mormon anywhere but its practically and ethnicity because of the polygamy and the fact we have essentially a larpy Jewish style holy land. Mormons are like the best Goyim to and so they plot with Jews to take over the world such as Mitt Romney and all the companys and banks they own. They are like Goyim versions of Jewish scam artists but legitamitly think they are a chosen people along side Jews and will serve them as much as they can, thus is where you get Utah is the most cuckservative state in the Union. So yeah I'm kinda depressed because its the only national identity I have and its powerful and they have lots of money and oppurtnity and theyre own holy land but its run by Nordic-WASP freemasons that not only believe they are Jews but are essentially considerd honorary Jews to among some Jews.

Every day I think about it. Because of all the polygamy and breeding the DNA percentage is just .8% so at least I'm not as bad as morrakiu with his 2% Negro. And at least Ashkenazi Jewis look Hwyte to me. But still I'm still going to be told I should be gassed. Still at least I'm being honest with telling you this because I could just like and say I'm pure swedish or some shit.

Can I be a mod? I promise I'll help clean up this board.

Well they're already a mutt people and basically white jews. Contaminated people are more likely to outbreed and fuck the locals of foreign nations. Couple that with the repressiveness of the religion at the time and you got people who will plug any hole, like Conquistadors fucking their way through South and Central America, creating the Mestizo. On the other hand you have the Mulatto in America.

What the fuck is with you guys and fucking darkies that smell like shit?

Better question: How did the British even manage to fuck aboriginal women? Abos literally don't even look like human beings, how did they even stay hard?

Behind aboriginals and negroids, Injuns are the 3rd ugliest people on earth. Don't believe the pocahontas meme, they were all potbellied hobgoblins even before western diets. And look at all the ameriscum that mixed with them, and now the entire white population of the US desperately tries to claim they are part neanderthal because they see it as something to be proud of.

Besides, the one-drop rule will become irrelevant in the future as genetic engineering progresses. We'd be able to select for embryos with pure genes.

Injuns are tan, drunk Asians. Basically proto-Flips

I can at least see spaniards and portugese doing that to Native American Women but it doesnt even cross my mind that fucking an aboriginal is essentially beastiality. Its like fucking a farm animal or a mentally retarded child.

my point exactly

What about the French and their Metis? Should've gave them the blankets too.

Have you seen what Britkike slags look like?

Pic related
Beastiality
For being a cock sucking faggot, what else could be expected from OP

Ah yes, the Beaners of the North.

Why? Because you are a criminal who has been on a prison ship for the past couple months and there isn't any pussy around and no one has invented an onahole yet.

Fine I 'll just join the Mormons and Jews and have them shut you down.

OP what the fuck is that haircut, also

Abo women actually had teeth which fascinated the British men.

It was likely the convicts who fucked the aborigine women

Another sliding thread

As an Australian I have always heard so much about European colonists raping Abo women but never anything about abos raping the colonial women. It makes me wonder if many of the hybrids today are a result of abo on human rape and the (((academics))) are suppressing it. The abos do cause problems today with muh dicking white women yet the media tend to ignore it because it doesn't fit their bullshit noble savage myth.

As for Australians being mixed with abos, you seem to be making a mountain out of a mole hill. Anyone that has a single drop of Abo blood will tell you about it, and how they 'identify with the land', 'are part of the worlds oldest culture', 'traditional owners of the land', 'first Australians' etc. They harp on with leftist shit and as a result these type are given a wide berth by any half decent Aussies. The whites that mix with sub-humans – be they abos, arabs, niggers or pajeets - are already shit tier themselves. All it really serves to do is mark them as being genetically undesirable. Separating the wheat from the chaff if you will. Really we should encourage race mixing as in the end it is a round about form of eugenics. The good whites remain white and pass on their genes but the traitorous white cucks commit what amounts to suicide.

We should also encourage teachers to teach at schools in 'remote Aboriginal communities'. The teachers normally spread leftist shit to their students, but after living with real abos they are redpilled very violently. The exposure that most Australian teachers have had to abos has been through the lens of marxist shit like the ABC, after seeing what abos are really like they stop seeing them as our equals and thereby stop implanting marxist ideals in the minds of Australian children.

You're a real fuck ugly creature too OP.

Try never masturbating again.
See who you end up fucking.

so what? he's not no reason not to. doesn't look like a degenerate or anything, looks like a normal guy.

you're projecting your cowardice bro

Maybe white women were raped by abos.

What the fuck are you doing nigger.

Also your jawline is shit, you'd look 5x better with a stronger jaw and less of a defined chin.

ITT: racist cucks

Ausfag here. Since I grew up in Aus and not America I find niggers more butt ugly than abos because I was exposed to some part abos as a kid and consider their ugliness normal but nigger ugliness is foreign.

As for why some early aussies fucked abos = lack of white women. Australia was like 7 men for 1 woman when founded and if you went bush you might never see another woman for years except abo bitches. Muh desperation.

Also, alcohol. Fuck loads of alcohol.

Having had white pussy I consider all non whites too ugly to fuck, even gooks (you yellow fever cunts need to die)

Why do muzzies fuck goats and little boys? Why do allegedly straight convicts gleefully engage in sodomy?

At some point in the game, the sperm builds up and the weaker minds start finding things (like that cactus over there) very attractive.

I really hope that isn't a pic of you. You seem healthy enough with a decent amount of hormones that match your DNA and a clean haircut, but how fucking stupid you must be to post selfies on an anonymous website!

This

Also it only takes a few to begin interbreeding, then there is basically more overlap between the races.

Why don't the faggots just masturbate, then

Holy shit even for an ape that's an abomination. Why did someone put it in a dress? Does humanity need to be mocked so badly?

Indo-Caucasian women like the left side of pic related are genetically closer to Western Europeans than Gypsies and even some Mediterranean people.

imo as propaganda this isn't good. the one on the right is smiling which makes her look much more attractive and appealing than the one on the left

(polite sage in case anythings being slid)

Hilariously, everybody the world over will be designer-babying up the lightest-skinned, most euro-featured offspring they can. Rich Chinks probably already are.

Well in the early days of taking months to sail there, once they arrived they probably thought anything without a beard was good to go.

I didn't make the pic but understand what you mean.

hey fulla u talkin shyt bout my mob
that's rama rama

most known part-abbos are white fathers and abbo mothers
abbo fathers could possibly be interpreted as rapists, and noone wants that public image, so up until the 70s, people would say "My partner was spanish/italian"

That's what my grandmother said. I am ~2% Jandamarra Flubba Bubba Wubba Bennelong

convict WASP brits are inbred cockney idiots
the irish/catholic convicts only fucked other catholics

Agreed. EVERY Marxist should be forced to endure a few years in Alice Springs. It'd cure them of their Marxism or get them killed, either is a win for the rest of us.

I've had more white wimminz than asians, but I married an asian woman. White females are just too fucking degenerate. And before you even start about muh racemixing, remember that asians score better on the IQ tests on average than even us whites do.

That said, I think it's a uniquely English degeneracy to fuck abos, you wouldn't catch an Irish immigrant fucking one.

Congrats on your mistake. Remember never to breed lest you curse this planet with more little Elliot Rogers.

Do not pass go, enter straight into gaschamber.

I'm doing better than you are, m8. I've already got kids.

Where are your genetics going? Into a crusty old sock?

And how dare you malign the Supreme Gentleman.

I've heard of it, but this is the first time I've actually heard it.

Disgusting

I'm pretty sick of media trying to tell me who to find attractive

You're an embarrassment.

Whites are the template for improved aesthetics.

Both are still butt ugly, especially the south indian poo in loo who is as ugly as an abo woman.

Congrats on having weak beta males with an above average chance of going Elliot rodger someday.

Half asian girls are the biggest sluts I know. More degenerate than trailer trash.

I am pretty convinced they just obeyed their (((orders))) to miscegenate with animals like the good goyim anglos are.

if you want to know what abos were like before white people "civilised" them just read this

Neotenic Amazonian kuruminhas can be qt3.14s though.

Australian natives put the abo in abuse.

Just a slight bit off topic, but what about having kids with a blond-haired, green-eyed Iranian woman?

Shitskin is still shitskin. Her ancsstors might be heavily white thanks to sex slavery of white european women but she stilll has shitskin dna