HE KNOWS

archive.fo/z1mCf

At this point after name dropping 1965 in his immigration speech and now this i'm 100% positive that Trump is completely aware of the problem of white demographic displacement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lj-XOJsHKsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there's no way he doesn't. the guy has lived in NYC since the 40s so he saw the worst of it.

Of course he knows. He got the idea of basing his campaign on immigration after reading Adiós America. This is known. Ann sent him the book, 10 days later he makes the famous, "they gotta go back" speech. He knows all the facts about our demographic displacement.

Bump

HOLY SHIT, sauce? I've been away….

youtube.com/watch?v=lj-XOJsHKsE

He said that since 1965 the country has changed but we need to reform the immigration system in line with "historical norms"

Not even shitting you.

Goddamn, can you imagine living that kind of hell?

He probably means numbers, but one shouldn't dare to read too much into it. I doubt that the liberals passed on taking it that way.

Considering he said he wants more European immigrants, I think we know he's on the level.

The liberals actually didn't even touch Hert-Celler or "Historical norms"

Maybe they don't want the goyim to know that diversity was a recent deliberate plan rather than something historically American.

Trump isn't the only one who's aware.

Offtopic: does anyone keep getting posting errors?

Israel? Wouldn't they be a part of it?

:^)

I was going to say Syria. Why else would they need "regime change" like Libya and Iraq did?

Hungary?

When Donald Trump was born, New York City was over 90% white. Today,, it's less than a third white. This totally isn't genocide, goy :^)

God it must be soul crushing.

This is fucking sickening.

I wonder what it could be…

I hope there is a hell so that LBJ can burn in it.

Remember, out of 44 percent significant portion is (((Jewish)))

Non-Jewish/Christian Whites in New York is probably around 30 -25 percent of the population.

Los Angeles demographic is even worse.

Many of the city is essentially Jewish making up the elites and everyone else being poor Hispanics and Blacks. Non-Jewish Whites are practically gone in many major cities.

Because lefties deny the importance, or even existence of ethnic identities (other than Jewish of course), their identities are weak. They easily succumb to manipulation because they have no center.

And I just looked somehow (((they))) were part of the immigration act of 1965

But yeah, LBJ will shall ever be known as the president who killed white america as the founding fathers intended to be.

When the race war happens I'm going to shoot their faces off.

Sometimes I think that the Jews think we're just going to take it sitting down because they took the cities.

They're ignoring that in the past whites could just run away to the Suburbs.

kek

Just as I thought the percentage dropped so drastically because compared to 1950 fulled half of all whites fucking left.

If whites had stayed they'd still be over 80%

No fucking way. Am I dreaming?

Not shitting you in the slightest.

good, this makes me happy

Goodness gracious. It would have been the same result either ways. No wonder Trump made immigration such a large part of his platform.

They knew he was going to run at some point, but he had to pick the most obviously rigged election in fucking history to seriously throw his hat in.
That's why they're so scared.