9-11: Who Was Responsible and Why

New York was Nuked on 9-11.

9/11 anniversary: Buildings 1,2 and 6 were micronuked.

WTC a Mossad Operation

A provocative new book, titled America Nuked on 9-11: Compliments of the CIA, the Neocons in the DoD & the Mossad, by Dr. James Fetzer and a half dozen other contributors appears to have solved the problem of what exactly happened on that infamous Sept. 11 day, including who was responsible, how it was done, and why.

In relation to nano-thermite, three chapters by T. Mark Hightower, who is a chemical engineer, explain that it is a law of materials science that, in order for an explosive to blow apart a material, it must have a detonation velocity equal to or greater than the speed of sound in that material. Looking at it from this perspective, nano-thermite can’t cut it.

An irony of 9-11 research is that the nano-thermite theory was inspired by dust samples from an apartment near Ground Zero. But the far more comprehensive dust studies of the U.S. Geological Survey revealed a host of elements that would not have been present in the quantities and correlations found had this not been a nuclear event, including barium and strontium, thorium and uranium, lithium, lanthanum, yttrium, chromium and tritium.

That the buildings were blown apart in every direction from the top down and were in large measure converted into millions of cubic yards of very fine dust confirms the hypothesis. It is also supported by the medical maladies incurred by the first responders and residents in the area. Recent estimates have placed the number affected at close to 70,000.

The book is thorough and painstaking on who was responsible and why, where the scheme for 9-11 appears to have originated in the fertile imagination of Benjamin Netanyahu, who wanted to devise a plan to use the U.S. military to take out the enemies of Israel—and found a brilliant solution involving collaboration between the CIA, the neocons in the Department of Defense, and the Mossad.

Fetzer contends that 9-11 was produced by the neocons in the Project for a New American Century, who believed that the American people might be slow to appreciate the unique opportunity presented by the demise of the Soviet Union.

They envisioned the creation of an American empire spanning the world if only the U.S. would move aggressively into the Middle East and exert diplomatic and military pressure outward from the geo-politically sensitive region.

americanfreepress.net/new-book-insists-wtc-a-mossad-operation/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88198438/#88233596

europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016474p21.pdf

deutsch.rt.com/nordamerika/40486-renommiertes-physik-fachmagazin-911-war/

Micronukes were detonated in the basements of WTC 1, 2 and 6. Other demolition charges were planted throughout the complex to give it all the appearance of structural failure.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/cndQGIEdjSveIMMm8DH4Og/

ibtimes.co.uk/remembering-9-11-15-years-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories-are-entrenched-1580579
forward.com/news/349432/9-11-anniversary-sparks-new-wave-of-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories/
welt.de/geschichte/article158019854/Was-Flugbomben-und-Mossad-mit-9-11-zu-tun-haben.html
nowtoronto.com/news/facebook-removes-anti-semitic-post-after-online-blowback/
alternet.org/grayzone-project/anti-semitic-conspiracist-comes-brooklyn-sparking-outrage

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/9/11/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/9/11 mossad/

Screenshots
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1473/44/1473445369973.jpg
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1468/61/1468616649367.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1468/61/1468617603179.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1472/76/1472768472024.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1472/76/1472768655967.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1473/45/1473458373642.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1472/76/1472768260163.png

ancreport.com/documentary/the-empire-unmasked/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88172039/#88186730

scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Other urls found in this thread:

takeourworldback.com/wtcnukeddisinfo.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_uranium26.htm
veteranstoday.com/2013/11/04/skyscrapers-pre-wired-to-come-down/
archive.is/WREI0
youtu.be/mXG6bDh632o
hypertextbook.com/facts/2004/EricChen.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=GRA5dgI4NJA
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=GAueLjdKh1s
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5367
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE6VUpSgx9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtube.com/watch?v=677i43QfYpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dgM6hjNedE0#t=1m58s
youtu.be/IldytjumCNU
youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ICTS.html
icts-int.com/
8ch.net/faq.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mDuJ6PmAY2s
intellihub.com/use-micro-nukes-takedown-wtc-complex-911-different-eyes/
jhaines6.wordpress.com/2012/06/28/35-reasons-micro-nukes-were-utilized-to-demolish-the-wtc-cores-on-911/
donaldfox.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/mystery-solved-the-wtc-was-nuked-on-911/
slideplayer.com/slide/8078010/
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_170.htm
presstv.ir/Detail/2016/09/07/483664/US-New-York-911-nuke
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread611458/pg1
richardkoshimizu.hatenablog.com/entry/20150815/1439569991
veronicachapman.com/nyc911/911TruthMilitary.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=VrgtN3A3UNY&lc=z13myxmqrqfuuvj1o23vcf5hllizjtn0j
newstarget.com/2016-05-09-truth-about-911-begins-to-emerge-mini-nukes-planned-demolition-tritium-at-ground-zero-and-more.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj8vRVnY4E4
youtube.com/watch?v=T7sXvYQ6IU8&lc=z13ovbiizljhhfglt23shvaalzixgd1pf04
jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2016-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2017-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=50
jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2015/09/2-2-israel-nuked-wtc-on-911.html
jewwatch.com/jew-organizations-AIPAC.html
thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america/
politico.com/story/2013/09/aipac-syria-96344.html?ml=la
en.metapedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee
guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/apr/13/barbara-boxer-aipac-israel-discrimination
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Steiner_(AIPAC)
mjayrosenberg.com/2012/05/16/aipacs-congress/
youtube.com/watch?v=p-rbw_SLoeA
time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1549069,00.html
latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/04/jane-harman-denies-cq-report-she-was-caught-on-nsa-wiretap-lobbying-for-aipac-officials.html
thenation.com/blog/176001/nyt-cuts-key-references-aipac-pressure-syria-debate#
bloomberg.com/news/2013-09-03/obama-and-israel-and-aipac-together-at-last.html
mondoweiss.net/2009/05/rep-engel-aipac-is-most-effective-lobby-on-capitol-hill-bar-none.html
dailykos.com/story/2010/06/01/872044/-Top-Recipients-of-AIPAC-Campaign-Contributions
archive.is/iwXkM
archive.is/7wEye
slideplayer.com/slide/8078011/
slideshare.net/DiotinoDeavilion/the-truth-about-9-11
cosmicpenguin.com/911/wtc/burnedcars/
kendoc911.wordpress.com/debunking-dr-judy-wood/disinfo-toasted-cars/
checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=182&Itemid=60
inreview.com/topic-41277.html
jesuswasnotajew.org/about-1.html
americanfreepress.net/someone-tell-trump-jews-not-arabs-dancing-9-11/
patriotnewstwo.wordpress.com/2016/01/30/mossad-caught-on-film-planting-911-bombs/>>7457367
conspiracyclub.co/2015/09/13/911-bombshell-mossad-planting-bomb-inside-the-world-trade-center-new-photos-has-emerged-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=E0c9dNcrxcA
911blogger.com/node/2487
patriotnewstwo.wordpress.com/2016/01/30/mossad-caught-on-film-planting-911-bombs/
answering-christianity.com/911_is_the_biggest_lie.htm
archive.org/stream/9-11CopBreaksSilence-IsraeliMossadInvolvementInAttacks/9-11CopBreaksSilence-IsraeliMossadInvolvementInAttacks_djvu.txt
plus.google.com/ HGeorgeTavakoli/posts/HSRj4sy5hBG
youtube.com/watch?v=Kg7Qt4bV0B8
jewishcrimenetworkdid911.blogspot.be/
youtube.com/watch?v=dl4CDScgvy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage for fucking lunacy. It wasn’t nukes, you cocksucking yid.

Cool misdirection bro

micronuked
The buildings were instantly vaporized by (((microaggressions))) and other jewtricks.

Daily reminder that "mini nukes" is a jewish diversion, and that fourth pic isn't really of the infamous mural van.

takeourworldback.com/wtcnukeddisinfo.htm

Has there been any other time in history where a huge jet going 500 MPH hit a tall building? That seems like an unique event in and of itself.

Fuck off, well-poisoner.

What the fuck would be the point of a "micronuke" anyways? The entire point of nukes is that they blast big fucking areas

all wars are bankers wars

search it

The jets did almost no structural damage. The entire strength of the building was in the steel frame. It was designed to take a hit from an airliner and not fall. Despite the speed and weight, an airliner hitting a skyscraper is pretty much an egg hitting a wall. Albeit an aluminum egg filled with jet fuel.

You're missing the point. In Fetzer's mind, the planes were "projected holograms".

so how the fuck did they come down actually?

is the thermite story legit?

You're retarded.

t. Physicist.

Controlled demolition is the sensible theory.

Why not discuss the fact that United 93 was shot down by our own jets? Have to create a hero story somewhere.

I doubt Fetzer actually believes the bullshit he spews.

bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_uranium26.htm
veteranstoday.com/2013/11/04/skyscrapers-pre-wired-to-come-down/

Just google it. Controlled nuclear demolition for such large structures is not uncommon. When you build something of the size of a skyscraper it is a good idea to have a way of bringing it down without affecting adjacent buildings. Controlled demolition. In this theory it was an underground nuke creating room for a giant skyscraper to disappear underground…

Obligatory.
fug, still in an old thread.

You need to get off the Fetzer train user (assuming you're not a tel aviv social media marketer) and get on Judy Wood bus. "Dustification" is still the best term to summarize half of your OP, she has the relevant academic pedigree + the Wood-Qui-Tam lawsuit remains the only complaint of record on the fraudulent NIST report.
Being unattractive doesn't make someone jewish. Deflecting from the facts of a matter with bullshit strawmen though usually does.

Mossad engineered 100%, with support from the Alphabet agencies and various rogue, Zionist elements within our government. Nukes were probably used. I lived in NYC during 9/11. I rode my bike down into ground zero after the collapse. It was absolutely surreal. No way in hell it was a simple collapse. That area had been bombed.

Funny how Patton probably hadn't read a single line of the Talmud (there was no English translation until the 30s) but he recognized the Jewish "holy war" for what it was.

Let us know if you get cancer user.

thermite was used primarily to melt thru the steel, not shatter it. Once the steel was melted into chunks, it could be knocked aside with any explosive.

nice try shlomo

I began having extreme respiratory problems after 9/11. Severe asthma. I'll probably die as a result of my dumb ass riding my bike down there, but it was impossible to resist. I just rode right into the middle of all of it. I was right underneath that huge (now iconic) shard of the lattice-like exterior frame that is in every photo of the aftermath. The fucked up thing is, in photos, that shard looks like it's maybe 20 foot high or so. It was literally as tall as a 6-7 story building.

After a few minutes of me gawking at the smoldering mass of rubble, a big black soldier in camo wearing a gas mask and holding a machine gun came over to me and started yelling "What the hell are you doing here?! You can't be in here!" And I took off.
I have a lot of really strange stories to tell about 9/11. Like how ground zero was on fire until mid November, with a huge column of smoke POURING up out of that hole until December 2001. They were doing 24 hour cleanup of course, so at night the entire area was lit up by a ton of insanely bright fluorescent lights that lined the perimeter. It would make the smoke glow an eerie neon blue color. I used to sit on the roof of my building (I lived exactly two dozen blocks away in the Lower East Side) at night and get high while staring at it in awe, wonder and terror for hours at a time.
There was also this smell that permeated lower Manhattan and lower Brooklyn for months as well. It was unlike anything I have ever smelled. It was a combination of pulverized/wet concrete, burning plastic, burnt flesh (yes you could clearly distinguish the smell of burnt flesh for the first week or two- after which it grew fainter and mixed with the other smells, but remained noticeable nonetheless) and something else which I cannot describe. It reminded me of PCP. I felt that the smell, and possibly the dust itself, had hallucinogenic and/or magical properties. It had a gremedous effect on my state of consciousness, which was not necessarily bad. It was actually quite mystical.

don't be a retard or shill.
it was a thermite controlled demolition.

Nukes don't exist.

Almost immediately after the attack, there were rumours of Orthodox and Hassidic Jews being tipped off not to go into downtown or near the World Trade Center. I have no idea of the validity of this claim, I am only relating that this was told to me by numerous people soon after 9/11.

I know people who were assisting with the cleanup. They were digging through the rubble looking for bodies. After a few weeks of clearing the wreckage, someone found a heavy black bar. They wiped the soot off and saw that it was a bar of gold. Secret Service or some other bunch of spooks immediately came in and confiscated it, shut down the cleanup until further notice, and cleared all the volunteers.

I agree it was thermite and controlled explosions, but holy fuck user.

Nice misdirection Alphabet OP.

Presenting a million explanations on how was it done and not by whom so the people are confused and can't get to real conclusions

Saged&Reported for alphabet psyop.

Dude I don't know shit about explosives or controlled demolition. All I know is that ground zero was a humongous fucking hole in the ground the size of two NYC blocks. I immediately said to myself that it looked like a fucking nuke had gone off there, not a collapse. Regardless. It really doesn't fucking matter. This is how the bloodsuckers responsible continue to obfuscate the investigation into their involvement. They keep people squabbling amongst themselves over whether or not thermite, nukes, controlled energy weapons were used/ planes vs. missiles vs. Holograms vs. Bombs inside the building + planes edited into the video footage. It really doesn't fucking matter. If it makes you feel happy, I'll concede and say that fucking thermite was used, OK?

Too much focus on and fighting over HOW it was done, and not nearly enough investigation into WHO WAS ACTUALLY BEHIND IT. We will never know the film truth of either question, so with the precious limited time we have we should just focus on the players responsible for the planning and execution, as well as the subsequent cover up.

there used to be nuke don't exist threads on 8/pol/, with infopics and vids, I could try OP another one, but these days our kike mods are very restrictive on what threads topics are allowed, its about 50:50 if its gets deleted and me banned

Exactly!
You posted the same thing I did while I was busy typing. This whole debate over Thermite + Controlled Demolition vs collapse has wasted so much time and energy, has caused so much infighting amongst fellow truth seekers over the years, has led to massive fall out on the so called "9/11 Truth" community…..and all by design. Then the disinformation spooks started throwing outlandish shit into the mix like Holograms and Projected Energy Weapons and that killed what little credibility Truthers had left in the public's eye after the damage inflicted by Alex Jonestein.

how much do you need? We already know who it was, its was the kikes. Rockefeller and friends.

Its not that we don't know who did 9-11 that holding up justice for 9-11, its that even in gun-ho USA where 11,500 people are shot dead every year, everyone is too jelly to shoot a top kike. Stop stalling and do it, you said yourself you're going to be dead of lung cancer in the next 5 years. They've killed u and you just let them do it with zero retaliation. If thats you're fighting spirit, you might as well have killed yourself. The kikes have done us all a favour and removed a spineless jellyfish from the human genepool.

One thing that I think anons are missing is the one piece of evidence that has always been hidden in plain sight.

Building 6

Building 6 has too many peculiar anomalies

If you really want to explore the depths of what type of inside job that 9/11 was, the idea is not to focus completely on building 7. Building 7 is terrific evidence, but still a misdirection.

Follow the rabbit hole down into the center of building 6.

Is this video worth my time?

Meant for:

I wouldn't bother. Judy is mad or a paid decoy shill. But there's some principle in watching stuff that you think is bulshite.

There was a time when i didn't believe the controlled demolition hypothesis. I had to swallow a red-pill. Although I admit I was taken unaware. It was Zeitgeist in 2008 that red-pilled me on 9-11.

Since all 7 buildings with a WTC prefix were destroyed that day and since he basically admitted as much in camera I'd say it was safe to assume (((Larry Silverstein))) had foreknowledge of the event as well as direct involvement. Cheney and at least a few generals as well, how they actually demolished those buildings is the only real mystery left.

Yes. At least try to get through the first half hour and keep in mind she doesn't pretend to be a great speaker.

Fuck off kike. You are the most obvious shill I've seen here in a long time. Seriously. Go fuck yourself.

I agree about judy wood. She can seem a little batshit, but then again, we're talking about a woman here.

Probably the biggest takeaway from judy wood is the incontrovertible evidence of the melted cars located at various areas of the city that day.

The melted cars are just a mindfuck

No, Judy Woods is a quack that disregards all evidence and specificity. There were Mossad front company vans found parked in the basement with explosives and fake passes to the core colums, elevator shafts, sprinkler systems and wiring systems. Mossad agents caught filming the buildings BEFORE and during the impact and taking celebratory pictures, including flicking a lighter in front of the rubble. Same front vans helped the hijackers move from NJ to Miami. White vans showing up after the janitors had left, in some cases even followibg the janitors home. These vans then proceed to load boxes into the elevator shafts, hours of footage goes missing, then they come out empty handed. This happens for 13 consecutive nights leading up to 9/11.

Why do you say that.

2007 for me.

lol, looks like I've triggered (((someone)))

Silverstein definitely had advance knowledge. This goes without saying.

But he had no involvement with the operation.

He's a heeb manhattan real estate hack. He was paid off by the insurance claim and made to go away.

This is why you don't have any media involving him past 6 months after that day. They made him disappear.

If someone paid you a few BILLION dollars and told you to be gone and stay gone, trust me, you'd find a way to stay gone

You posted a picture of a guy with the keys to towers already occupied by CIA and mostly full of 9-5 monday-friday workers. How do you think they did it?

Oh really?

Like Wood points out you have to establish the 'what' before you get to the how. The towers were turned in to dust so fine some of it floated up in to the stratosphere meaning it was lighter than air, not to mention that solid steel can be seen turning to dust before hitting the ground. The Hutchison Effect seems like the best clue so far but thermite? An honest I don't know > wrong answer

Yeah.
Really.

As I said - advance knowledge? Yes.

The advance knowledge part means that the pieces were put in place long before the day of the event. We know this from his rushed process of modifying the insurance underwriting of the complex before the event.

Then on the day of the event he is told to stay out of the way.

And then the kike goes on tv the next few weeks afterwards with some obscure interview segments and bumbles his way through it. Then they made him go away before he said anything else stupid.

He HAD to do SOME media interviews, because he owned the fucking complex and that would look weird if he went MIA so shortly after the event.

Silverstein is just side show to how fucked this whole thing was.1

Seriously. Go fuck your mother you piece of shit.

Fucking piece of shit. Anons take note that IDF are the ones throwing around the words "like," "schlomo," etc. And accusing everyone of being a shill. It is classic disinformation tactics. They create an atmosphere of mistrust and suspicion, they undermine the sense of community and erode the credibility of boards with this behavior
Also note the attempt at instigating violence. that was the telltale red flag that turned my suspicion into certainty. They want to paint this board the a violent hate group. By suggesting violence, throwing around as many racial slurs as possible (they will use the N word incessantly along with every Jewish slur known to man) they justify their claims that they are constantly under attack, which in turn reinforces the belief of the general public that Jews are innocent victims that find themselves the target of violent, irrational hatred directed at Them on all sides from Nazis. This only adds to the public perception that the Jews need a homeland, a Jewish state, in order to provide security and preserve Jewish culture from destruction by antisemes

I'm sure the Mossad has NO IDEA how to get some shitskins involved in a fake terror cell. There's no way it could have been that simple. It wuz the hologrammic layyyyyzer micruh-nooks.

(They're about the size of your dick, you fucking shills.)

The alt right ladies and gentlemen.

nigger shlomo shekelstein faggot
There is no community with you fucking niggers that never drop the act. You're just an edgy normalfag. You'd find your little game more enjoyable on reddit.

That said, nukes are a lie. Japan was only ever firebombed.

These 'findings' of the government are yet another treasury dip, as is everything with these fucking kikes. How many of those estimated 70,000 now get a payout for life from Obama? They probably just googled the most carcinogenic shit and put that in there, hence requiring a fucking nuke to have gone off.

he got triggered cos I effectively called him a coward for letting someone kill him while response is to profess love and forgiveness for his kike killers.

no need to fire off base insults at him, he's already hurt. Let him stew in his own rage for a bit.

Glad to see the nuke don't exist meme is alive on Holla Forums.

It's on par with the JFK shit. Try thinking critically on this photo for example. What does a nuclear detonation look like? Does it look like a nuclear detonation? What else can look like this?

Nice well poisoning NSA

you'll hang first

and here's how jews misdirect anyone digging for truth: They blow shit out of proportion.The reality that 2 workers for the Israeli Odigo messaging company were warned beforehand about the attack, becomes ANTI-SEMITIC CONSPIRACY THEORISTS SAY 4000 JEWS TOLD NOT TO GO TO WORK THAT DAY!!! Nobody seems to care about 2 employees of an Israeli company being warned beforehand after that.

archive.is/WREI0

Yeah, what about Rudy Giulliani ?
I remember a video a few months back, with a Trump supporter asking Donald about 9-11 and he responded with a 'I lost friends, and I'll investigate' or something along those lines, I presume Trump want answers.
But Giuliani was at the Republican Convention, cheering up for Trump. I guess it's a normal thing to do for a GOP speech, but that guy has obviously played a major part in 9/11.
He also made sure to dump evidences the following day and export them to China.
So…what's about that ?

a blue flash.

No

A conventional explosion

So we have

is there a chart or something showing which one is which?

u have to look at each and decide for yourself user.

telling people to believe one and not the other will just get you abuse.

I get more of a useful idiot vibe from him. Could be wrong though.

That was one of the red herrings that threw me off for years they took away all the rubble evidence and shipped it to China. Reality is that except for a few stories worth the towers were turned to dust. Nothing slammed down, there was no million tons of steel shipped to China.
youtu.be/mXG6bDh632o

good work Benjamin.

but you need to gets your facts right to improve your credibility if you want to get a pay rise of your shill manager. Just a click on wiki will tell you the WTCs had about 200,000 tons of steal each. Not millions, you dope.

There's no debate about controlled demolition vs collapse. 100% obvious controlled demolition.

How so

No, that's why I didn't pluralize "million". Each tower was roughly 500,000 tons.

Bravo (((user))). Yeah, there was about 200,000 tons of steel and another 300,000 of concrete, aluminum and other materials. Nice try though, switch IDs and try again.

hypertextbook.com/facts/2004/EricChen.shtml

later….

I hope that it was only me that saw you switch from steel to all building materials there ben. phew.

That's pushing the outer limits. I don't think normal weapons could turn steel to dust without turning the surrounding area to glass. I guess the tower could have been made by chinks or something. I haven't ruled out outsiders of the reptilian variety, tbh.

There were definitely more than just two kikes (not the 3000 or 4000, though) warned of the attacks, but (presumably) only two with Odigo.

You come off like a kike lawyer defending OJ Simpson. FYI there wasn't 400,000 tons of steel left over either.

It's not so much a question of possible or impossible as much as believing your own eyes. I remember thinking the towers coming down looked like a peeling banana but since I kept hearing collapse collapse collapse put it out of my head for years. Also unless you've seen reptilians or have some kind of empirical evidence that they exist the two aren't comparible.

I like Fetzer too but he's been wrong on this for years and is just too stubborn now to go back. Unlike Wood he also doesn't have degrees in applied physics including a phd in materials engineering.

The jews protect 9/11 the same as their precious Holohoax.

youtube.com/watch?v=GRA5dgI4NJA

There's your problem. Both Fetzer and Wood are working for the enemy,

Old news

I can see the gatekeeper argument for Fetzer but how is Wood supposed to be "controlled opposition"?

Because she's a kikess who promotes multiple ridiculous theories (including no planes) to credit actual 9/11 research. Just like Fetzer.

Citation?

She's said in every interview I've ever heard that planes are irrelevant and she considers them a distraction. Thermite can't make buildings disappear like that, neither can planes. Any more examples?

Just look at her. She looks like something out of a Ben Garrison cartoon.

In either her book or one of her pdfs that's floating around, she flat-out states that there's no evidence that planes hit the towers.

Aside from a few anomaly filled videos that violate the 3rd law of motion (not to mention the maximum speed of 757s at that altitude) there is no evidence. At. All. The "nose out" video was even shot by a guy trained in live composite editing.
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc
Again though it's ultimately an unnecessary wedge issue, which is why it'll probably keep being brought up now.

Thanks for proving my point.

NUKES DO NOT EXIST YOU STUPID SHIT

There exists a new modus-operandi (or method) that the (((shills))) are putting forth. We all should be aware of it as it's popular among them now.

This method is to purposely over-do whatever the topic might be; trying to pull normies to believe that we are 'way out there'. What you see and will continue to see is overexaggeration of key issues used tactically to make normies think we're nut-jobs when we're only using reason and common-sense.

(((They))) pretend to be part of the group but attempt to paint us as fringe with overexaggerated posts.

This is the Meta right now.

Dr Judy Wood pushes the bullshit space weapons theory right? Her photos and documentation are pretty good as I recall.

We need a good thread for tomorrow (hopefully stickied) with credible material like Missing Links to counter the shilling and redpill the "alt-right" newfags.

Just look at the evidence if you're curious user. September Clues is a good presentation but I like Ace better. If you can debunk, debunk. Nobody can be curious for you.

I watched September Clues right when it came out (May 2007?). It's bullshit. Same goes for Ace Baker's faggy little musical.

A chief architect of 9-11, Ehud Barak, interviewed on BBC an hour after attacks

"Previous positions held by Barak include Head of Defense Planning and Budgeting, Head of the Israeli Intelligence Community, Chief of the General Staff of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), Minister of the Interior in Prime Minister Itzhak Rabin's cabinet, Minister of Foreign Affairs in the Shimon Peres cabinet, and Labor Party Chairman. If Israel is involved in 9-11, as Dr. Alan Sabrosky says and which the evidence strongly indicates, Barak certainly knows all about it.

"When Sharon assumed power in March 2001, Barak came to America. He supposedly came to the United States to work as a special advisor for Electronic Data Systems and as a partner with SCP Partners, a Mossad-run private equity company focused on "security-related" work - but this was merely his cover. His real assignment was to oversee the terror attacks of 9-11. As a partner with SCP Partners Barak was well placed to supervise the false-flag terror operation. The complex false-flag terror attacks of 9-11 required that the mastermind of the operation be in the country to manage the critical details."

youtube.com/watch?v=GAueLjdKh1s

Go home, OP. You are drunk.

ITT you have a habit of that, calling bullshit without giving examples why. What are they getting wrong exactly?

Because the whole thing is based "anomalies" found in lo-res transfers of vhs recordings.

But even ignoring that, the idea that Jew York is empty in the morning, and nobody would have noticed the lack of planes, is pure autism.

The 9/11 Memorial Center in Jew York City is run by jews and is like a holocaust museum. Meet Alice Greenwald, 9/11 Memorial Museum Director "Before joining the 9/11 Memorial Museum, Greenwald served as Associate Museum Director for Museum Programs for the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C. Greenwald has also served as Executive Director of the National Museum of American Jewish History in Philadelphia; Acting Director, Curator and Assistant Curator of the Hebrew Union College Skirball Museum in Los Angeles; and Curatorial Assistant at the Maurice Spertus Museum in Judaica, Chicago."Every time. Jewry are always at the heart of deceptions.

9/11 is the 2nd greatest jewish conjob ever. Only WW II and the HoloCo$t exceed it.

The only vhs transfer is of the live footage. Of the 3 live shots two don't show impact and the "nose out" has obvious proof of compositing, not to mention the cut to black when they realized their mistake. Is your argument that there was better footage available? If so where is it and how could it potentially falsify the examples given?

The "nose out" has been thoroughly debunked.

Skip to around 9 minutes in.

No it wasn't nuked you disinfo faggot. I wasted a good two hours when all the shills first pushed this theory. Kys.

Forgot to sage

FETZER IS A SENILE OLD RETARD PUSHING DISINFO

JUDY WOOD IS A MISDIRECTION MERCHANT ALSO PUSHING DISINFO

IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT HOW THE TOWERS CAME DOWN OR MUH PLANES INSTEAD OF APPREHENDING THE KIKES THAT PLANNED THE OPERATION TO START THE WAR ON TERROR (7 COUNTRIES IN 5 YEARS) YOU ARE WORKING FOR THE ENEMY

>>>/polarchive/69
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

kek

yes, jews did 9/11
no, it wasn't nuked

sage for disinfo

I know it's a tough pill with unpleasant implications but Orwell actually did see this all coming, user.

kek, what a lolcow.

I have zero doubt of Israeli and Saudi involvement in the 9/11 attacks (with congress so fair already admitting at least Saudi involvement and responsibility due to them moving forward unanimously the ability to Saudi Arabia for said attacks) and how the crazy neoconservative traitors assisted them. I'm just not sure about the whole idea of "micronukes". With the anniversary of the attacks nearing, I'll give it a read later and see what it has to say.

I agree. To never see those fuckers come to any justice tears at my soul. It was an elite jewish operation protected by other top jews in the media.

3rd time I've asked this: how is she pushing disinfo? Only example I've had so far is the plane shit which she assiduously avoids and has not written about.

What a shock.

Where has she ever claimed space beams destroyed the WTC?

Well, since we're already having a thread, this is among the most thorough and documented threads on this subject of Israeli involvement in the 9/11 attacks I've found

theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5367

Makes you realize how firmly kikes are in control and how gullible most goyim are.

How many times has Judy Wood uttered the words "Israel" or "PNAC" or "Larry Silverstein" or "Dancing Israelis"?

I repeat:
NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT MUH DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPON DUST MAGIC

IT'S BEEN 15 YEARS. WE KNOW THEIR NAMES. ARREST THE BLOODY PERPETRATORS.

That is really great. Pulls it all together.

True user secret magical spaceweapon is disinfo/discredit bullshit. I think Christopher Bollyn is one of the best researchers. He has done deep investigative work on the jew/zionist angle. He names (((them))). Also interesting is how he ties it together with history of Zionism/Israel/Mossad.

These vids are must watcth, short too.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE6VUpSgx9Q

youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk

These do a better job of that

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

But I digress.

That's not "spreading disinfo" user, that's just not spreading the info you think is most important. Good info in that image though, saved.

thanks redpill bro. its makes more sense this way

the only downside is that many eye witnesses would have been watching the towers after the north tower exploded. It would be an big effort to cover up all the eye-witnesses who say they thought their was no plane hitting the south tower.

how long have you known this one? I'd missed it all my red-pill years ( about since 2006 ).

actually, i found that under footage of that video so compelling that it took me a while to realize the over-narator was trying to debunk it.

I'd heard about the crazy no-planers sometime in '08 but never looked into it because, duh, of course there were planes it was on TV. Was at the end of a 911 truth symposium I watched on yt (just went looking and couldn't find it, Fetzer was one of the speakers, think it was 2010) when an old man got on the mic and started saying "newton's 3rd law" over and over that I finally got curious enough to look at it seriously. Added with what I already knew about non-existent planes in shanksville and the pentagon it didn't take long to figure it out.

= absolute horseshit

therefore she's a mad old bag.

OK i give her credit, she got the no planes correct, which is something I've only just swallowed.
Therefore it now looks more likely she's a mad old hag, and not a kike shill. Wouldn't rule it out though. Its a well known rule that in order to gain enough trust that you can later fool 'em, you often 1st have to feed the goyim a few truths.

Would anyone happen to have the incredibly in-depth series of pictures that explains the flight experience of the 9/11 hijackers? It goes into good detail on the difficulties of flying a passenger plane and how none of the hijackers had anywhere near the experience needed to be able to fly them.

who ya gonna call? kikebusters?
nope.

The only persons who can arrest, judge, sentence and execute top kikes are self sacrificing sniper lone-wolves. And those people don't exist in this reality. Even in the gun loving USA.

ikr

That's just the name she gave it since "collapse" isn't applicable. Look for yourself, the towers don't "drop" like a controlled demo they lather into dust from the top down. If her evidence seems crazy it's because it is crazy.

why not call it ' controlled demolition ' ?

that 2nd jpg will never get past me.
the spire drops vertically, leaving dust as it goes. I've seen the vid, its just low quality USA NTSC, zoomed in, and then perhaps old mpeg transfer, overall shit quality, so its hard to see it drop, but its there.

The idea that the steel spontaneously turns to dust is absurd.

I agree. Watch the towers as they go down though, look at what was left of them, listen to the survivors of stairwell b, the rescue workers describing the total lack of any furniture, fixtures etc. Listen to george snufalupagus tell Peter Jennings the towers slammed into the ground and "evaporated". Very absurd indeed.

so are you adding that they moved out the furniture every night as seal team 6 set up the mini nukes. always love the fact that thousands of people would need to be involved for it to happen your way. so did they get killed to be quiet? then did the killers get killed? then those killers of killers killed themselves. Ya makes sense…

Jews did 9/11. Never forget.

what they describe fits in with demolition : huge amounts of dust from aluminum dioxide and concrete dust. Buildings are mostly air anyway, when demolished they take up very little of their erect volume. Like

How does jew media get out of this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=677i43QfYpQ

Close eyewitness in a nearby building described it as a "military plane". Probably a large drone.

youtube.com/watch?v=dgM6hjNedE0#t=1m58s

Way to misdirect with the fraudulent claim of (((nukes))).

Gas yourself moshie.

I heard they planted the thermite during the taping of this film. Anyone else can agree/ debunk?

Not claiming to know the how. Brings up an interesting question though: say I knew 100% of the how why and who and posted it here in detail, would you believe it? 10 years ago if you told me Donald Rumsfeld had given a press conference on the pentagon misplacing trillions of dollars and the next day the offices investigating the missing money was hit by a plane that flew inches off the ground, through lampposts and evaporated into a hole half its size leaving absolutely no trace of itself, I wouldn't have believed it. Probably wouldn't have looked in to it either since it seems so absurd.

youtu.be/IldytjumCNU
I'm not an expert, however this makes sense and it's coming from a phd in mechanical engineering.

>Buildings are mostly air anyway, when demolished they take up very little of their erect volume. Like

I agree with this post completely. The shills have decided that changing OUR minds is hopeless since they get called out almost instantly so instead they've resorted to repeating things we would discuss but at an extreme level that is obviously discrediting us to newfags and making oldfags cringe.

When it comes to discussing 9/11 there is loads of evidence of who was involved and why, not to mention the obvious coverup and war into Iraq which had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the event (but was clearly their desired result). Very important video related. Some of the names you keep seeing who are extremely opposed to Trump (Kristol, Will, etc) are the same ones who were constantly trying every angle they could to get the 'war on terror' started within the few years prior. It's way too much of a coincidence and an obvious red flag when you see how legitimately scared these people appear to be right now. They were part of it.

The wicked wing of JIDF is pushing 'micronukes' now? But I guess that maybe fits in with ISIS nuclear terrorists meme?

Pics related.
1. Book titled 'Will Terrorists Go Nuclear?' by 'terrorism expert' Brian M. Jenkins of RAND Corportion.
2. Brian M. Jenkins at the 'Insitute for Counter-Terrorism' at the IDC Herzliya, Israel.

Listen here, bitch, we still want to know HOW the buildings came down.

There should really be a sticky for tomorrow, but not this JIDF infested "muh micronukes" thread.

Listen here, bitch, we still want to know HOW the buildings came down.

First image

meant for

You are correct jet fuel cannot melt steel but the two towers fell because of an aluminum bomb.

Hmmm….

Liberty is White freedom from jewish financial, media, and government control.

We will need a dept just to watch conniving jews.

So what's the deal? I'm sure there was some shady shit around 9/11 but is this some fringe shit? Was it an inside job, or did inside sources simply turn a blind eye to an external plot?

Watch 9/11 Missing Links.

C-C-C-C-C-CHECKED

Also when was there a Christmas Trump?

The recent story about the blow-up doll stag party at ground zero is yet another great example of fakery around this event. Somehow none of the men are identifyable, the story has a few choice quotes from one of the few vicsim family members, and the photos… wew

Look at their legs and tell me that's a genuine photo.

You can file this under "shit that never happened" and ask yourself why the media does things like this

user you are clearly not STEM. Judy Woods has a poor grip on reality, but she can convince non-STEM anons.

I'm wasn't talking about footprints, I was talking about volume. 2 very different things. I would hope even a non-STEM can distinguish these 2 concepts.

nope.
Whatever your undefined 'it' is referring to, if it defies all logic experience and physics then its fictitious, therefore can be ignored. So it has no bearing on deciding if the steel evaporated.

tsk… non-STEM anons, they just can't do discussion.

Muh PR

Convince them of what? That thermite or jet fuel can't make a hundred story, half million ton buikding"evaporate"? Pls enlighten Mensa-fag

Neither was I, was pointing out that even FEMA confirms 90% of the building was missing

So was I. So was the "evaporated" source for link related.

Except you're the one claiming buildings evaporating is perfectly rational.

Must have been quite the STEM school that made you so STEM you think STEM is an argument. Hope you kept the receipt.

High-rise buildings in Japan have withstood much, much worse. They've withstood numerous earthquakes of a magnitude greater than 7. Also, you are ignoring that WTC 7 was not hit by a plane and barely had any fires in it, but was demolished anyway.

This is why they think you are cattle, because you can't even figure out that a structurally completely intact building, that had only cosmetic damage does not neatly collapse into its own footprint.

Understanding how the buildings were demolished is secondary to understanding that they were demolished. We don't need to know every single detail to know that a building does not collapse due to office fires.

Holy fucking shit.

It is easy to refute the micro nukes theory.
I admit I explored it a decade ago.
And watched the russian guy tell how it happened.
Basically they wired the fuck out of 3 buildings.
And they were probably not completely hardwired all the way through.
They probably used radio transmitters with multiple carrier frequencies so a self done wouldn't bang em off.
They also used thermite there was not a either or they used both.
There were 48 box beams that were 4' X 3' 4"'s thick at the base that tapered to 1/4" at the roof.
Those beams allowed the buildings to sway in a heavy wind.
The thermite was used to cut those beams otherwise they would stand and sway in the breeze.
Also there were heavy girders interlaced all through the core.
The meme that the floor joists were skinny scissor trusses and had no strength is crap.
go to any strip mall without a drop ceiling and look up and you will see what they look like and they can span easily 40' and hold up roof mounted air-conditioning units.
Think of a plastic ruler flat on a desk overhang the edge and push on it how much it deflects, then rotate it 90º and repeat, no deflection.
Same as scissor truss.
So they cut the big box beams with thermite then they started the actual explosions they used c4 which does not have the big boom of gunpowder but a sharp crack sound. couple that with all the shit falling and roaring and the c4 sound is drowned out after the initial light off.
The detonation process was computer controlled.
And as I said before was radio controlled I can't remember which tower was completely away from the bottom yet still managed to dissolve so no wires needed.
Now probably the control center was building 7
you could start the computer process and monitor from a safe distance.
besides there was the mayors bunker, but i don't know really where it was.
Pictures show box beam column floor trusses and general construction.
They put a fuck ton of explosives in the MF and filmed it in Spectacularvision®

1.) You're a fucking retard.

2.) One of these microshits already went off in Straya once thanks to Mossad.

3.) Gas yourself.

Joke's on you.

t. Israel

Haha, that fucking Wyatt Mann comic.

The Dancing Israelis!
youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI

A bump for every good 911 thread the board is being flooded with shit right now

Diluting and seperating the redpills makes it harder for lurkers to find them. Also keeps the JIDF "implying muslims dindu nuffin" shills from having to switch IDs.

Yup here come the shills.

There are 20 plus shit threads right now

The board is being raided

bump against the raid

Anti raid bump

I think the raid is over i reported at least 4 threads

You're either a retard pushing disinfo or a JTRIG unit employee pushing disinfo.

All 9/11 Airports Serviced by One Israeli Owned Company

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ICTS.html

Sure enough, a visit to ICTS' own web site at icts-int.com/ confirms that ICTS is in fact an Israeli owned company, and that it sells services to every airport from which the hijacked planes operated, including security, sometimes through wholly owned subsidiaries like Huntleigh USA Corporation.

It has been suggested that the incredible feat of hijacking four aircraft without a single arrest at the gate would require the resources of a nation-state. This is even more true with the revelation that at least one gun had managed to be aboard a hijacked plane. One company had automatic inside access to all of the airports from which hijacked planes departed on 9-11, and to the airports used by Richard Reid, the shoe bomber. An Israeli company. One that Mossad agents could easily find employment with without the management knowing who they were or what their purpose really was.

everyone learn how to SAGE:
8ch.net/faq.html
What is "sage"? Posters may reply to threads without bumping them to the top of the index by putting "sage" in the email field.

OP is pushing the very dubious theory that "micro-nukes" were used to destroy the WTC. There are better 9/11 threads to bump.

You are right user but I bumped all the 911 threads at the same time.
Even shit threads can serve a value if they are put in their proper perspective.
see my post here

This.

What ever imploded those three buildings, it sure as hell wasn't the boogie man with 19 box cutters and two plane loads of magic jet fuel.

youtube.com/watch?v=mDuJ6PmAY2s
intellihub.com/use-micro-nukes-takedown-wtc-complex-911-different-eyes/
jhaines6.wordpress.com/2012/06/28/35-reasons-micro-nukes-were-utilized-to-demolish-the-wtc-cores-on-911/
donaldfox.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/mystery-solved-the-wtc-was-nuked-on-911/

Understanding Ground Zero Evidence
THE NUCLEAR DESTRUCTION OF THE WTC

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_170.htm

No micro nukes for the first building in the picture.
None needed for the towers.
Cutter charges clearly ahead of the massive blast bringing everything down.
You can find them for all 3 buildings.
The molten shit was from thermite cutting the main columns ahead of time.
Was defiantly more for effect than anything else.

Did a nuke go off in New York on 9/11?

Howard Lewis:
Victor Joel:
Terry:

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread611458/pg1
richardkoshimizu.hatenablog.com/entry/20150815/1439569991

How the Towers of the World Trade Center collapsed

The airplanes did not affect the destruction of towers; they were needed instead to give the ruling neocons an excuse for instigating their odd Orwellian wars, while at the same time turning the USA into a police nation, much like the German Third Reich, to some extent. The towers took and withstood the impacts of crushing Boeing 767's. The towers were originally built and engineered to take impacts of Boeing 707's, which are approximately of the same size and were widely used in the 1970's.

Fires that burned from the fuel in the planes were too short-lasting and weak to be able to severely damage the structural integrity of the skyscrapers. Even in the most extreme situation, the heat from a kerosene fire cannot threaten the durability of a steel trunk. The temperature of carbon-based fires reach only 825 °C (approx. 1517 °F) in “ideal” enclosed furnace conditions, steel weakens at 800 °C (approx. 1470 °F) but does not actually become molten until a temperature of 1585 °C (approx. 2890 °F) is reached. In the skyscrapers of the WTC the environment simply was not at all “ideal” as there were far too many steel columns which were purposefully engineered to channel heat away from the burning area. WTC 1 burned for 102 minutes and WTC 2 for 56 minutes only. A fire burning much longer, from 10 to 20 hours in a purely ideal environment could theoretically slowly increase the burning temperature to perhaps 1100 °C (approx. 2010 °F). But that is only if there is more fuel and gasses to burn; such a fire will damage concrete and irons, but not severely damage or “melt” heavy steel construction beams and girders. Again, a fire ignited by a finite amount of jet fuel would simply not “melt” steel columns.

veronicachapman.com/nyc911/911TruthMilitary.htm

This.

Fucking kill yourself. PR fags hide their power levels but it has nothing to do with that. The amplification shills go beyond being rational as a way to DELIBERATELY make us look insane. It's essentially false-flag inverted PR fagging

Arguing over holograms, thermite, and mini-nukes is pointless because regardless of which one is true doesn't change who the fuck planned and coordinated the attack.

The fact you try to discredit me for pointing out how this tactic works makes you a fucking obvious shill. That and how you seem to be policing this thread like it's your fucking job to keep us infighting or something.

SO INSTEAD OF DEFLECTING FROM MY POST HOW ABOUT WE DISCUSS THE INVOLVEMENT OF BILL KRISTOL, GEORGE WILL, ETC????

Sage for continued shit.

That is a really long list user but I am in.
You are going to have to add a 100 people to it.

What does that even mean? Anons who go outside whatever overton window of "normal" PR concern shills like you designate?
Yeah, fuck off jesse jackson

If it's false then debunk it, faggot. Yapping repeatedly about how you can't wrap your head around a subject isn't an argument.

This isn't an episode of scooby doo moron. Most of the main players are well known and even if they weren't the "what" is necessary in order to determine the "who".

I'm sharing info while you're spewing empty arguments and blathering about PR in redtext. There are at least 3 other 9/11 threads you could be posting about "who" in yet here you are in this thread demanding the subject be changed.

Self unaware shill is self unaware.

The norman minetta testimony excellant video user.
It totally incriminates the rat bastard cheney

Remember that most eye witnesses close to the towers are now sick as fuck or dead.
The media barely gave them attention too.

Every rescue search dog died very quickly, many with big tumors on their mouths and noses

The firefighter, medics and police also got fucked hard. Next to nothing was put into light about them.
And seeing old footage, all people are talking about explosions and not about any planes.
15 years and this bullshit still goes on

They also sent all the brokers and traders back to work quick like a bunny. I remember the EPA telling everyone "the air is fine come back and make us some monies"

Typical jews.

The 911 raid this morning cost us 20 threads

Never Forget

that is our new 911 meme stolen from the juice
Watch them fucking howl when the trumps spoiled basket people use the phrase now.

Everyone here already agrees it was a controlled demolition, so all that matters is the who; The how isn't going to bring us any closer to revenge.

You're trying to get us to argue semantics instead of piece together the bigger picture, and then you call me a shill for pointing this out? If you weren't projecting you would admit you damn well know what an amplification shill means and how the tactic is used. I might have the exact term wrong but the concept is spot on.

You very well may be correct it was micro-nukes, but the average person is WAY more receptive to hearing it was a controlled demo then if you said it was a controlled demo using micro-nukes. The latter just gives someone more reason to write you off as nuts even if this may actually be what happened.

TLDR; the how is the least important when compared to the why and who. Attempting to create arguments around the least important factor is a blatant shill tactic. Thanks for at least posting a decent video though.

Aaron Kozmits, well said, very well said:

==If you think TWO aluminum airplanes completely pulverize-demolished 3 modern steel skyscrapers, one of which, building 7, wasn't even hit by a plane at all….you are literally a fucking moron of epic magnitude and have no understanding of physics, common sense, and science for that matter. I honestly feel bad for you that you're that utterly stupid. I am dumbfounded that you can even fathom the concept of pushing keys on a keyboard to produce the drivel that you do.== 

youtube.com/watch?v=VrgtN3A3UNY&lc=z13myxmqrqfuuvj1o23vcf5hllizjtn0j

newstarget.com/2016-05-09-truth-about-911-begins-to-emerge-mini-nukes-planned-demolition-tritium-at-ground-zero-and-more.html

What turns steel to dust?

The whole building was turned into a microscopic dust by the crushing wave of the underground nuclear explosion.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj8vRVnY4E4

Fission elements found in WTC dust.

Barium and Strontium: Neither of these elements should ever appear in building debris in these quantities. The levels never fall below 400ppm for Barium and they never drop below 700ppm for Strontium and reach over 3000ppm for both in the dust sample taken at Broadway and John Streets.

Thorium and Uranium: These elements only exist in radioactive form.

Thorium is a radioactive element formed from Uranium by decay. It’s very rare and should not be present in building rubble, ever. So once again we have verifiable evidence that a nuclear fission event has taken place. Lithium: With the presence of lithium we have compelling evidence that this fission pathway of Uranium to Thorium and Helium, with subsequent decay of the Helium into Lithium has taken place.

Lanthanum: Lanthanum is the next element in the disintegration pathway of the element Barium.

Yttrium: The next decay element after Strontium, which further confirms the presence of Barium.

Chromium: The presence of Chromium is one more “tell tale” signature of a nuclear detonation.

Combined with the elevated tritium levels (35 to 55 x normal) discovered on 9/21 on the WTC site & the symptoms of the first responders (hair loss, tooth loss, soars, rare bone marrow & blood cell cancers previously linked to radiation exposure) we have a good amount of evidence nuclear weapons were used on the WTC site. Very possibly in combination with conventional explosives/incendiaries.

Additionally, highly localized EMP evidence is a sign of ground level/near ground level detonations. The # 1 factor in the development of the EMP side effect is the altitude of the detonation (the size of the device is key as well, obviously). With a ground level detonation the EMP will be highly localized & far less sever than with a high altitude detonation. 

youtube.com/watch?v=T7sXvYQ6IU8&lc=z13ovbiizljhhfglt23shvaalzixgd1pf04

WTC-7 was destroyed by a classic controlled demolition, where all the floors fell at the same time, none of its floors were blown apart, and there was a stack of debris equal to 12% of the original height of the 47-story building (about 5.5 floors of debris).

The Twin Towers, by contrast, were blow apart sequentially from the top down; they were converted into millions of cubic yards of very fine dust; each floor remained stationary until its turn came; and, when it was over, the buildings had been destroyed below ground level: there was no stack debris (which should have been around 12 floors high). They did not collapse. They were blown apart using mini or micro nukes, which too many have continued to deny for too long.

jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2016-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2017-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=50
jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2015/09/2-2-israel-nuked-wtc-on-911.html

AIPAC and PNAC did this shit

01) American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)
AIPAC

jewwatch.com/jew-organizations-AIPAC.html
AIPAC: The Most Powerful Lobby in America

thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america/
AIPAC to Go All-Out on Syria

politico.com/story/2013/09/aipac-syria-96344.html?ml=la
American Israel Public Affairs Committee

en.metapedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee
Barbara Boxer, AIPAC Seek to Codify Israel's Right to Discriminate Against Americans

guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/apr/13/barbara-boxer-aipac-israel-discrimination
David Steiner (AIPAC)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Steiner_(AIPAC)
The Day AIPAC Went on the Record About How it Operates

mjayrosenberg.com/2012/05/16/aipacs-congress/

Ex Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney Speaks Out About AIPAC

youtube.com/watch?v=p-rbw_SLoeA

Feds Probe a Top Democrat's Relationship with AIPAC

time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1549069,00.html
Jane Harman Denies CQ Report She was Heard on NSA Wiretap Lobbying for AIPAC Officials

latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/04/jane-harman-denies-cq-report-she-was-caught-on-nsa-wiretap-lobbying-for-aipac-officials.html
New York Times Cuts References to AIPAC in Syria Debate

thenation.com/blog/176001/nyt-cuts-key-references-aipac-pressure-syria-debate#

Obama and Israel (and AIPAC), Together at Last

bloomberg.com/news/2013-09-03/obama-and-israel-and-aipac-together-at-last.html

Rep Engel: AIPAC is Most Effective Lobby on Capitol Hill, Bar None

mondoweiss.net/2009/05/rep-engel-aipac-is-most-effective-lobby-on-capitol-hill-bar-none.html

Top Recipients of AIPAC Campaign Contributions

dailykos.com/story/2010/06/01/872044/-Top-Recipients-of-AIPAC-Campaign-Contributions

The kikes and crypto-kikes shut it down for literally thousands of journalists who were onto them

For example

archive.is/iwXkM

archive.is/7wEye

slideplayer.com/slide/8078011/

slideshare.net/DiotinoDeavilion/the-truth-about-9-11

cosmicpenguin.com/911/wtc/burnedcars/

kendoc911.wordpress.com/debunking-dr-judy-wood/disinfo-toasted-cars/

checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=182&Itemid=60

inreview.com/topic-41277.html

Haha I always read that sign that way too

I never read it that way.

jesuswasnotajew.org/about-1.html

americanfreepress.net/someone-tell-trump-jews-not-arabs-dancing-9-11/

Doesn't asbestos explode?

Furthermore, isn't that a significant heal hazard?

patriotnewstwo.wordpress.com/2016/01/30/mossad-caught-on-film-planting-911-bombs/>>7457367

conspiracyclub.co/2015/09/13/911-bombshell-mossad-planting-bomb-inside-the-world-trade-center-new-photos-has-emerged-video/

youtube.com/watch?v=E0c9dNcrxcA

911blogger.com/node/2487

patriotnewstwo.wordpress.com/2016/01/30/mossad-caught-on-film-planting-911-bombs/

answering-christianity.com/911_is_the_biggest_lie.htm

archive.org/stream/9-11CopBreaksSilence-IsraeliMossadInvolvementInAttacks/9-11CopBreaksSilence-IsraeliMossadInvolvementInAttacks_djvu.txt

plus.google.com/ HGeorgeTavakoli/posts/HSRj4sy5hBG

youtube.com/watch?v=Kg7Qt4bV0B8

jewishcrimenetworkdid911.blogspot.be/

youtube.com/watch?v=dl4CDScgvy0