Leftypol is full of white guilt

what do they mean by this?

boards.4chan.org/tg/thread/47876976/what-would-you-want-to-see-in-an-african-inspired#p47891168

Other urls found in this thread:

dubtrack.fm/join/leftypol-comrades
youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
youtu.be/7Bfegy-AX_w
youtu.be/ptTTBJT0dRk
youtu.be/mzWnS4F6_Wc
youtu.be/BZFY0dqC0Ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That they've never been here and think we are SJWs from r/FULLCOMMUNISM.

You need me to explain to you what white guilt is? Is it even worth it or will you just shoot it down like you did 'virtue signalling'?

i assume it has to do with feeling guilt for being white, but i don't see how it's applicable to a group of indeterminate origin that almost never discusses their race

Similarly, /r/fullcommunism thinks we are Holla Forums

For those types, saying "It's bad to murder people for their race" is white guilt. These guys are cuckolds of the highest order, who care more about immaterial gains than their own well-being.

Thats what happens when you make a thread that is in any way related to africa or blacks

I agree with the message of this picture and idpol is cancer but respecting someone's preferred pronouns isn't idpol, it's common decency
now if you wanna be an asshole, that's fine but don't try to disguise your lack of consideration as a noble political gesture

Ok. My preferred pronoun is comrade.
It's simpe and gender neutral.

We shall now all be called comrades.

Faggotry solved.

It's just people thinking 'Murica is the world.

They think we hate white people.
People in 8ch love talking about Holla Forums without even attempting to browse it for a minute.

No its pandering to mentally ill people who should get treatment, not expect society to change to their needs. I don't give a fuck and creating politics about something as stupid and meaningless as "pronouns" is divisive and a waste of time.

And the fact Transgenders contradict themselves.

Fucking pick one. Meanwhile big pharma does pic related.

/tg/ used to be a pretty cool place. After the Nazi-mods scoured it of creatives and Holla Forums infection spread it's become a hollow shell of what it once was.

I never got the whole trans shit anyway. I know a bunch of em and the point of being "transgender" is to become the other fucking gender, not become a special snowflake.

Why does english even have gendered pronouns tbh

Do you think they can even detect the taste of their own shit anymore?

Isn't it sad?

You forgot them posting the screencaps to reddit

They can't, but this is an advantage for them because they "win" with sheer autistic dedication.

I'm not white but I get accused of being into "white guilt" on here for daring to say anything critical of whites

I've actually done this before, it's a good timesaver and keeps the SJWs that lamprey onto political movements at bay.

4/5 white single men on the internet buy into any far right shit they can find. It is fact. The worst thing is people cry about SJWs but don't complain about the equally, if not MORE SO, annoying cunts on the far right.

On imageboards you are user.
You don't have "identity". You are whatever you want to be, as long as you can play the part.

true lol

78% av all statistics are made up on the spot it´s a fact.

Both are annoying. But one ideology controls most major forums and bans you for disagreement, the other just shitposts.

We don't like white people enough.
Apparently we need to protect "le master race" like some golden ticks in our beards from all criticism at all times, and to the detriment of class solidarity.
Yet we must remember always, they are truly a superior people that can stand on their own.

Not every transperson would agree to both these apparently contradictory statements. I think "gender is a spook" is a minority view even in the trans community. Of course I have no way of proving that, but I assume you are basing your view on anecdotal evidence as well. Admittedly this also proves nothing, of the trans people I know personally (4) I can think instances where where each of them has done things like sarcastically talking about "privilege". These people are more nuanced and self-aware than you seem to think.
And big pharma makes money on all drugs. I doubt they are particularly looking to the very small trans community to increase their profits in any meaningful way.

What is the meaning of mentally ill here? If a person is extremely distressed by the gender they've been assigned at birth that they are now, or however you want to view it, and transition makes them a happier person who is more capable in society than before, what's the problem other than you thinking it's icky? Is that not precisely the goal of mental health treatment?
Even if it made no change in a person's average emotional well-being or capability, why are you so interested in determining what modifications people can and cannot make to their own bodies?

Why are someone's pronouns divisive? It's a matter of simple courtesy to refer to people how they wish. You wouldn't call people by a different variation of their name knowing that they prefer something different, or if you would you'd be an asshole. Why is the pronoun situation any different? How are you protecting them from a delusion here? How are they putting themselves in danger by wanting to be referred to differently? It's not like you are reinforcing someone's delusion that they can fly.
Not anymore than saying any other pronoun.
Example conversation: person 1: I would actually like to be revered to as she.
person 2: okay
This may happen ten times in your life if you happen to live around an especially large trans community.
then the matter is closed. Are you really worried about how you spend your time at the granularity of several seconds?

Transfag here, this. Although I'd like to throw in, if they want to be called he/she, that's fine. If they ask to be called thonthon, then fuck 'em.

Oh, yeah, I'd agree with that. I also have no problem saying "they" since that is also already a pronoun people use to refer to humans.

this tbh

this

Nuance is dead.

For these alt-right types anything less than white supremacy is white guilt, anything less than full-blown nazi shit is “SJW” identity politics.

The sad part is that much of the anti-idpol shitposters here seem also to think that any addressing of racism or sexism or what have you is idpol.

retard

"class reductionist" is a fucking compliment

Why the fuck do you care about what gender they want to be?

No one cares if you can get it or not. Just deal with it.

I thought it is all about class struggle and everyone being equal against bourgeois oppression. NOT about judging whether a personal choice is "contradictory" or "incomprehensible".

+1
I think a lot of people in /leftypol are getting so fixed with "idpol" in a level that it becomes nothing more than an empty obsession. We live in a world where oppression between groups is the norm. Acknowledging this is the way to a social revolution en masse.

If all you want is "acknowledgement" then congratulations, leftypol acknowledges that some people have it shittier than others.

But identity politics and those that bring it here are never satisfied with "acknowledgement" but instead demand agreement that certain axes of identity expression lead individuals to being more or less oppressed than others regardless of the material circumstances of that individual and that this in turn makes their "rights" take priority.

Yep, nothing wrong with identity, but when it becomes the main if not the sole foundation of political struggles, shit get real pretty quick.

exac like being an anarchist/trot in 1935

wow you sure showed me

It's common decency if you're good friends with them. If someone demands you call them Xe/Xim/Xir the first time you interact with them and then screams at anyone who makes mistakes, they're the ones lacking common decency.

ABOLISH ALL PRONOUNS

MANDATORY NOUN USAGE IN EFFECT

Calling someone with gender dysphoria a woman after dedicating their personal lives to passing as one is respect.

Calling someone a made up word to feed their egos is enabling.

This pretty much.

Facts are a spook but only 31% of Stirnerfags know this.

saved for future mangling of stormie angus

I knew a guy in high school that called himself "Hitokiri Batousai."

Am I an awful person for using his real name instead of validating his weaboo bullshit?

Something something ideology

That's a very nice chess set.

What's the source of this? It's pretty nice

If you want more asshurt, go to their stabbing thread.

Largest white man march this year just got its shit stomped on. Then someone from BAM took a dump all over them to the media.

Why the hell not? What's the harm? I grew up online calling everyone by names that clearly weren't given to them at birth.

Stabbing thread?

Hell, I'm so used to be called my internet nickname, I've forgoten how it is to be called my real name!

What the fuck is BAM?

White guilt refers to white people that feel the need to atone for the actions of their ancestors.

Yeah, a bunch of nonviolent people at a rally got stabbed by some other fuckers. What a failure of the white man. He should have killed all those fuckers before they got out of hand.

b8

Yeah antifa baited a bunch of hard-case stormtoddlers into attacking then got btfo. It involved knives and shit no guns thankfully. The hardline American posters will be reeling from this for a few days to come.

By Any Means necessary. A civil activist group (read: 'Direct Action' Antifa) that aim at shutting down marches right-wing nut jobs hold in America.

This is the damage control line they all hope someone will believe:

If anything, you'd then have to ask the question why a group of grown white men known for violent outbursts can't defend themselves.

Bummmp

saging an obvious b8 thread

dubtrack.fm/join/leftypol-comrades

Well now we have your answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

This is what they mean by white guilt.

youtu.be/7Bfegy-AX_w
youtu.be/ptTTBJT0dRk
youtu.be/mzWnS4F6_Wc
youtu.be/BZFY0dqC0Ks
This is what people mean by white guilt.

I didn't even realise that "they/them" was supposed to be a "PC SJW pronoun" until I triggered someone by using it.

polyp b8

Holla Forums thinks that if we aren't shouting "WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE" every minute, we must be recruiting diseased homeless black men to impregnate all the white women we know.

We know that all races are brothers in arms against the bourgeois. To incite race tensions is to divide and conquer so porky can profit from the disarray. Holla Forums is so enveloped in idpol, they think we are the ones obsessed with race when it is really projection.

This video will make people bad for feeling white, at the very least.

basically, this

are we talking about someone you know who is trans or a stranger who is Dragonkin/other stupid shit
because there is a difference

The widespread white guilt meme has no basis in reality, it's just an extension of the white victimhoos may may

What on earth do you think? It's exactly what it sounds like.

Also this