WHY IS THE LEFT SO SUICIDAL?

WHY DOES THE LEFT WANT ANOTHER COLD WAR WITH RUSSIA???

Are they suicidal? Best case scenario: Its another Cold War.

Most likely possibility:

A NUCLEAR WAR

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION

THE END OF THE HUMAN RACE

ARE THEY FUCKING INSANE???

We have got to stop them!!!!!!!!

twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/774382910900174850

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_to_protect#Libya_2011
twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/774288003678277633
ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they're evil misogynist homophobic nazis! the tv told me so!

They too want to bring back the 80s, they have't accepted that Donald Trump is the answer.
They want the dystopian aspect of the late 80s, we want 1985 back.

mfw not sure if JIDF or Holla Forums

I'm a little hyper, but I'm just trying to say how high the stakes air.

A nuclear holocaust is very likely if we lose.

Geopolitics is bigger than "the left".

Turkey, israel, saudi, china, you name it, would benefit from a US-russia cold war.

well, it's aired, anyone have a link ?

Everytime you look at his face, you see this instead.
Nu-males, when will they learn?

International finance would most likely make a shit load of money with a cold war.

Here is today's show if someone wants to sift through it

It's simple.

Jews own the banks. Jews own the media. Jews own the politicians.

War is profitable to the Jews.

Therefore, war is pushed in the media and government as much as possible.

Useful leftist idiots fall for this.

That's how it's been for a long, long time.

It'll be easier for muslims to take us over that way.

Yeah there are a million beneficiaries. My gut feeling is israel / saudis because they have such a hold on the left and means to benefit. I mean how much of our media is owned by jews and saudis right now.

It's odd for the left to be pushing for war.

Well a bunch aren't even suicidal; they're non-white and don't like whites. The whites are suicidal, yes, and they're defective and/or brainwashed into hating themselves.

A war between the still (well, kind of mostly) white US and the white nation don't start with the "hurrr >slavs >white" shit of Russia is great for them since it just kills mostly white people without having to lift a finger or being at all responsible.

This plus Russia is one of the few countries the Jews don't directly control yet, so it needs to be destroyed in war and Putin replaced with a more acceptable (((leader))).

The racist sexist etc is just a cover, but it worked. All the liberals i know are 100% ready for war with Russia, everyone else thinks it's insane.

There are no more racist whites in the West, so they have to look east for a boggyman.

Thanks for the link, though it's not my intention to watch msnbc because I simply don't enjoy it.

It references a trump appearance on russian tv, I'd honestly watch the source than watch the rest of this spin.

I've been thinking about this one myself. I think it might be for the good ol' three term privilege that comes with a long war but in reality it could be any one of the glaringly negative aspects of war with big nations.
The people will beg for the government to do something to protect them when a war happens so much more than if terrorists are in the country and the government, following the current trend, will strip every last right away from the people in response.
As for their jewish puppeteers, they benefit by sending white nations (because it's always white nations) off to slaughter each other.

Dear officers and subs captains, please nuke bunkers first.

This topic has the RT Larry King interview

You should ask them why they haven't joined the army yet.

They're all boomers.

Totally cool with sending the next generation to die though.

"Ummm, yeah like, I'm not really 'ground' type of person. I'm more of an idea person."

so the claimed footage was a retelling given by trump in a larry king interview ?

is there footage of this russian tv appearance ?

Our currency wouldn't handle another cold war, we will economically collapse like the USSR did this time around.

A certain part of me thinks that if I were old, I'd look at 95% of millennials and say, "Fuck it, these people need to be culled. Send them to war."

I'm not for the left and I'm suicidal.

And boomers are the ones responsible for creating that generation, in a figurative, "I decide what you learn in school" way.

That's a bit different from being an outsider disgusted by nu-males and feminisim.

since when did "Larry King interview" = "Russian television appearance"

That fucker has been around for centuries damn near

I think he's earned the right to be named , most everyone's heard of him

To name the interview 'Russian TV appearance' , fucking shameful msnbc

snakes the lot

Larry King doesn't work for RT, he just licenses his show to RT. It could easily have aired anywhere else.

Are you serious? And they actually say this? Dear +lord.

Most awake generation isn't an "official" one but you're all wrong.
It's the millenials that were JUST ON THE CUSP of Gen X. The guys reaching their 30s now. A lot of them here.

Yes.

Yes.

I bet they just want to go after white Nationalist countries, it starts with Russia. Next will be Poland.

They have owned it since the Czar was overthrown. Jews merely abandoned it after the cold war for a time. They are still very much there and Putin is beholden to them. I think, to his credit, that he is trying to strengthen the Orthodox Church so that it might overshadow the Jew. But that does not change that Jews have just as much control there.

They all seem to think it would be a one sided curb stomp, they don't get how bad it would be.

Funny thing, almost every time i asked why we should go to war they go blank, like they never figured the reason. Only one had a reason and it was the usual racist homophobic etc. When i retorted that we should be at war with the entire middle east and africa by that logic they fell back on the "well it's just their culture" excuse.

I work at a major university so i really shouldn't be surprised i'm surrounded by these types though.

This isn't new among democrats and progs. Look at Libya. The left and progressives were constantly talking about "muh responsibility to protect" as a warrant for war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_to_protect#Libya_2011

The war in Libya's casus belli was the left wing concept of R2P.

The left wing, for all their bullshit peace talk, are one of the most warmongering sack of shits on the planet.

Now throw in the neocon kikes and their hatred of Russia going back to the 70s, and you have a massive problem.

Funny thing is that four years ago the same people were shitting on Romney for saying Russia was a threat and telling him that he was stuck in the Cold War days.

Why would they want to control it?
Russia is one of the shittiest white countries atm.

Its not all bad user

I've been suicidal for 12 years now user, I doubt anything will come of it anytime soon.

hilarious ms paint caricatures of andrew anglin inbound tbh

your not suicidal your an attention whore

I have suicidal ideations too but not on a large scale.
I actually want the white race (well, not all of them. I want liberals, I assume around 20% of "us", to die alongside jews. I digress) to prosper and evolve and improve itself.

Leftists aren't just "suicidal", they are insane and due to their collectivist belief, drag us all into the cesspit that they create.

Affirmative action was a mistake.

twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/774288003678277633

Alpha white males make of the majority of combat roles in the US military while the betas and non-whites make up the rest

(((They))) have been using immigration to (((fix))) the economy as an excuse for it

Dark immigrants can fill the void of the work force and empty white wombs

Poland will never die

Not really. I don't bring it up to anyone I know personally. It's just been so long because I had the idea of suicide leading to hell drilled into me for years, so now I'm always too scared to do anything.

Nothing would make me happier than to see the white race evolve and improve. Especially women. God the women in the US are just so unfuckable that it's not even laughable anymore.

Merchant selling product licensing. Agreed upon to mutual beneficial terms.

All fine and dandy, LEGAL in all ways.

They just didn't name the guy at fucking all, the cowards.

Watching the msnbc video here is actually painful

fucking shoot me

that blue check should be a blue pill

Holy shit

That’s just pathetic. That’s not suicidal, that’s just a fucking useless failure.

If hillary wins, I will disavow my Americanism and help out Eastern European bros. Grab a wolf medallion and a sword.

So these kikes have nothing then?

I watched the video and it was like TMZ but for politics. The height of yellow journalism with quick cuts with out of context snips of hillary and trump talking.

The media in the united states needs to be purged.

so communism is good unless russia does it (even though they dont)

what is with the left's sudden sperg out over russia?

Because they would survive it while eliminating their competition.
The virtuous and nationalistic will defend their country and die to defend it while the cowards sit in their armchairs and bitch. Guess who votes in what way.

going after the media itself will do nothing. you need to eradicate their private donors.

RUSSIA BAD WE FIGHT RUSSIA THAT GOOD MAKE WAR AGAIN
– liberals

already got a medallion and a large collection of swords

also guns.

So when we run out of lead I can pass out steel.

Crippling their infrastructure would open a void that we can easily fill.

Many Americans still have the heads screwed on by the mainstream media.

The media in this country is whoring itself to money and power. That means Jews.

Why do Jews want WW3? Because they are getting exposure, and they can the writing on the wall: when white people fully WTFU to what's been done to them, we are likely to purge this world of Jews… at least that's how the Jew sees it.

The Jew would rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven. The only thing left for people with sanity is a race to expose and stop them.

It's why Putin banned Soros and his NGOs from Russia. (((They))) see Putin as an obstacle towards their goal of white genocide.

Awesome.

just gotta learn how to do piruettes

forgot image

I think many of them are not bound by hypocrisy.

This post is clearly chris hays trying to get views to his own tweet.

If we go to war with Russia there's no way in hell I'd fight them.

10/10 joy reid prolly didn't even get it, likely it went completely over her head.

Not him, this is me

the village drunk comes to your front hall and starts shitting everywhere. and you reaction is "how dare you want to ostracize this bum?" it's either cold war or spreading your asscheeks

I'm in America. Why should I care who runs the government in Syria or Crimea? I guess it's bad that Putin is building mosques, but who isn't these days?

youre really into witcher, arent you mate?
if only i too could retire to the french countryside with 12 barrels of wine and never have to worry about politics again

Jesus fucking Christ. OP being a 14-15 yo Redditcuck transplant confirmed

Wait at least two years before you begin posting, you faggot.

Mhm

Ciri is best witcher girl

Actually I've been on image boards since 2006, I'm just reallty autistic when I'm posting.

Top kek that the left thinks people give a shit about Putin.

The (((left))) are the descendants and junior members of the Bolsheviks who were kicked out of the (former) USSR.

They still hold a grudge.

This is the future of American leadership.

Will make them that much easier to overthrow.

homophobia and islamophobia the greatest vices after misogyny and transphobia

So is that speculation, or do leftwingers actually think that we should war with russia over fags and shitskins?

THE LEFT DOESN'T WANT WAR WITH RUSSIA, JEWS WANT WAR WITH RUSSIA.

THE LEFT ARE USEFUL IDIOTS USED BY THE JEWS TO PUSH PROGRESSIVE IDEAS AND DISRUPT TRADITION AND DESTABILIZE NATIONS.

READ THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION, IT'S THE PLAYBOOK OF THE JEWS.

ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf

Clinton hires shills, and so does Putin. Ignore both.

The lower castes got their asses kicked out, if I remember my Grade 12 English class.

Why does Chris Hayes looks like a lesbian?

Russia is communist now? Did she not support Bernie Sandahs???

Leftists think white humans are a cancer on the earth because we build things and that is raping the lady earth spirit Gaia.

Stop doing drugs pls, don't die :(

Loss (or imminent threat of loss) of M.A.D guarantees nuclear war. That's why the ABM systems in eastern Europe is a major threat. Russia would be forced to adopt a preemptive strike policy or risk losing its deterrence capability.

Also believing it can never happen paradoxically makes it certain to happen. A deterrence is useless if leaders start thinking that way. Because it means they'll likely overstep boundaries to call each others bluff until one side has enough and actually delivers.

T.B.H., the right isn't any better since it by definition legitimises the left. Democracy is a fail.

Doesn't matter. WW3 would have another draft.

Ciri is a bitch.

Polish qt stahp, my dick can only get so hard

Does anyone else remember the 2012 Presidential Debates? Mitt Romney kept saying, that Russia posed a real threat to America. Every time Romney brought it up, Obama just kept talking down to him claiming we are no longer in the Cold War and there was nothing to worry about.

Now the Left has built Russia up into an all-powerful super villain capable of destroying the world at any moment.

Normalfags are goldfish which is why stuff like the timing of wikileaks are so important, obama said plenty of bad things about hillary in the past but they are "buddies" now. Completely shameless flip flopping to further their agenda

Host is numale Maddow.

8:40 Masha Gessen sure looks like (((Masha Gessen))).
10:40 "author of where the jews aren't" Confirmed.

13:00 Fat Hillbot comes on

Nufag host calls Trump consipiracy theorist "birther"

Cuck from Washington Post

Disgusting (((jewrnalism)))

Debts require a 'reboot' of the economy. Happens, 2,3x a century. After which, Mosha buys everything of value up for pennies on the dollar. If we do have another world war, we must get every Jew. That will be the time and cover for it. In America when the grand chimpout occurs, use it as cover to get the fuckers in NY and CA.

I for one am very ok if it's just liberals sent to a meatgrinder and hopefully their demise.
These pansies can't fight to save their life , they probably think they will be "officers" commanding from their desk.

weeew

Scenario 1:

Scenario 2:

So… in scenario 1 they only get tracksuits ?

And good squatting posture.

They'll also get sunflower seeds.

WIth the jews and normalfag leftists in general shilling hard for a war with Russia, it feels eerily similar to what started World War II.

WE MUST STOP THIS! AT ALL COSTS

They would prefer World War 3 to 8 years of Trump.

Yet shills are still pushing the "TRUMP IS CONTROLLED BY JEWS THEY WANT HIM TO WIN" shit.

Yeah, those are shills. The reality is that International Jewry sees Trump and Putin as obstacles in their Final Solution for the White Race.

History is repeating itself, the question is does the white race learn from its mistakes… fight against this menace, or just except the lies.

Russia's GDP is the size of Italy. There is no Cold War, Russia could not afford it. US holds all the cards and Russia's banks owe billions to the US.

China just raped them on the 200 billion dollar pipeline which Russia will now never see a profit from.

The Putin shills and Iranian ass lickers are the worst.

Enemies of the west and always will be.