Search Engines

What is your favorite search engine?
and also why?

I used to use DuckDuckGo because of the ! commands to get to a site quicker and also found randomly with it interesting sites I'd never knew before but now I use Yandex, I just wanted to try it out but it's too much Russian for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymC0_pRU2Q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

startpage tbh

Well, I can't do anything with your data, I just look for user advices I use it a lot here, I most believe I'm the only one here who ask such questions got a great Torrent client out of it (Deluge)

duckduckgo
I'm not normie enough to use google, but I dont give a shit enough to use anything else

I switched back to duckduckgo I just don't can read fucking Yandex. But I saw on 8chans twitter DDG is still collecting data in the background but somewhat "invisible" just type in "What's my IP"? or something similar to that and it will tell you the information.

duckduckgo is tor's default and im a lazy prick soooooo

(((Google/NSA))) is hard to beat for searching things
I use Yandex (.ru) for images though

Aren't we all lazy ass pricks?

lazy enough that I have a shit ton of online assignments for my american history class due at midnight and im here doing this shit

college schedules are fucking me over

I have a pro tip, watch Rick and Morty, we all know every Rick and Morty fan have over 4000 IQ

I only use Yandex, Google and TinEye for reverse image search I do that a lot.

Hmmmm, very interesting.

Haven't had much luck with TinEye but Yandex gets better results than Google for me, especially if it is more lewd. Google filters too much stuff and of course spies on you

Google

I had good luck on TinEye but sometimes Yandex did show me similar images to what I found, Google sucks about it to be honest. To make TinEye work try crop the image if there is some nasty black bars or white bars, fixed it for me.

This was ment for
I'm sorry user!

i feel like you were trying to make some point but missed it hard

No it's just a complete joke, all those fans are fucking idiots who believe just because they watch a show they are the smartest around this universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=ymC0_pRU2Q4

Jump to 0:19 till 0:40

amazing image.

it was wildly off topic so i was confused lol i feel like you just came from arguing about it with someone in youtube comments and are still carrying around some heat about it

Yeah sorry for bein off topic but I can't tell much about search engines. I just tried to make someone laugh while he is in a hard time.

no no its cool i appreciate it user. i thought u were equivocating freshman year college struggles with those fandoms so i was getting ready to take gloves off lol

I hope for this user he passes his life good, not as me.

Pedofag detected

have a great day user

Explain

You too! you too!

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP