Turn on some sad music

"Minorities accounted for 93.3% of the nation’s population growth from April 1, 2010 (Census day) to July 1, 2011, according to Census Bureau data released today. Of the total population growth of 2.8 million during that period, the total increase for non-Hispanic whites was only 192,000."

i seriously high doubt that…
Archive link to article / report?

how do you even come to this conclusion? promoting an act that makes your offspring less intelligent/healthy is now evolution?

Link to what in particular my white minority friend?

the OP is a bunch of quotes. Please link to the articles

They don't need intelligence or creativity if we've reached our technological limit. They need braindead, strong laborers.

Is there some formal competition among liberals to be crowned cuck king?

I only quoted one thing from Pew Research. You can find that one pretty easily by inputting it to Google. As for reaching our technological limit, that can only be verified if we were to learn that NASA was a fake CGI-distributing fraud. And it's possible… they could be giving us false hope. Whites are only 5% of the population. We're on our way out, I think…

I'm not a shill… I just put this together earlier today. Maybe someone else has thought of it before, but I don't know.

ARTICLE IS VERY SUSPECT

That isn't suspect at all. Whites are already a minority in the younger generations. Once boomers die, whites will be the minority if nothing else changes.

This is behavior I would expect of liberals, but it seems conservatives are also irreparably pozzed. I wonder how these "parents" will feel when their niglets grow up and look, act, think, and feel absolutely nothing like them.

That is a Christcuck, user, not a liberal.

What are you sliding?

No.

You are fucking retarded, technology slowly phases out the need for labor with labor saving devices. Especially with automation, the job market of the future will require more advanced skills than ever, while working class folk will be left behind.

If the moon landings were faked, why didn't Russia say anything?

Don't expect this from liberals, these are really mentally imbalanced people, the true believers.

A liberal wants some sort of Obama-style well spoken token as friend.

The general life story of someone that does something like this is:

Moon landing was not faked. Reported for shill thread.

We have Technological advancement just the Jews horde it. You need to go an listen to some old Art Bell stuff from the 90's.

I'm not a fucking shill dude.

I don't mean technological advancement here on earth. I mean outside of it. If space is fake, the only thing that matters is what happens on earth, which is why the global population is only 5% white. They're taking out the free-thinkers. Why do you think our fertility rate is so low compared to the other races? It's pretty much inevitable, it seems.

hello CommonCuck

All you have to do is look to South Africa and Zimbabwe is say their idea is bs. Prosperous white countries taken over by shitskins. Where did all the technology and creativity go, in the fucking shitter.

THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL SAY YOU FUCKING SHILL!

Because they have no evidence, obviously. The moon mission was real but unmanned, so there was no way for anyone on earth to disprove it directly. They could track the probe sending out radio signals of amerinigger astronaut voices and so on, but there was no way to prove it was unmanned.