Hitler's rise to power

Hi, I need details on how Hitler rose to power. Did he do debates like Trump, did he do rallies? I know very little about Hitler from 1925-1932, how did he actually get popular?

Sorry for lazy post, but tbh the subject says everything.

I'm also wondering how Hitler's childhood was. I know he went to a chorus and everything that it's on TGSNT but I want details, specific information.

Other urls found in this thread:

top7mp3.com/saint-seiya
media.8ch.net/file_store/936d6e1eada8e8de69d7e78225933674316341013fd97f28f5489ec81f3409d9.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello newfriend.

Your answers will be found over on
>>>Holla Forums

Please head there for more information.

Read Mein Kampf.
He tells you everything of how his life started, and how he was member #5 in the party. How he picked the symbol and colors. Everything is detailed in it.

And yes he did rallies and had "StormTroopers" to protect the security of Der Fuhrer during these rallies.

Hitlers childhood was: Be an extremely gifted kid. Go to WW1 frontline and almost die as a hero.

/

He kicked fucking ass like Trump.
Hitler should have been an
AMERICAN

Did he debate other candidates?

Read a book, nigger.

wasted dubs

fuck off JIDF

Little known fact: He, too, ran against Hillary Clinton.

Maybe assist by telling some titles?

top7mp3.com/saint-seiya

try talking to a holtz from youtube.
He knows a lot about the 3rd Reich

Obvious CTR Data mining.

From what I heard he participated in the Bavarian uprising, but he got his act together by the time he was running laps in WW1. After that he became a secret policeman and infiltrated what was to become the NSDAP. He liked that place so much he told his superiors that it was a good party. I guess they felt sorry for his sad and greasy past prior to the war working as a struggling artist and house painter; a time he was having meltdowns where he'd shout at people in the street with little provocation, so they funded him in his efforts to infiltrate the party and be the head man of it, enabling him to live out the life of a charismatic figure (relatively speaking). Little did they know he had been chilling overseas in Liverpool sometime before all this skullduggery, so it's not like it had been all isolation and doom and gloom all his life, he was more popular and cooler than they'd thought.

Everything is going well for Hitler until someone decides to host the party in a beer hall (always asking for trouble with a good crew). He gets way drunk (like way, way drunk) and says he's going to take over Germany, iirc. His crew come out of the beer hall and start causing a public disturbance. The cops come and start blasting at them taking no chances, and luckily very few people are killed or injured, but the evening is a complete ruin. Hitler's been arrested and is put in jail for two years but gives a stand-out defense in which he says 'History will turn the verdict of this corrupt court to tatters' or something like that. It totally did too.

In prison he writes this great book as you probably know, I haven't read it but it's called Mein Kampf. Totally brilliant book. Revolutionary in a lot of ways. A big hit. I think it's so big a hit the Warden decides to let him out early. He's welcomed back to society's hot throbbing bosom with inviting arms. He is so popular now he's a sure winner in politics and yes, he's doing a lot of speeches, but I don't know about any debates. Technically he's an Austrian (foreign) convict at this point, but through some ninja red-tape cutting maneuver he's selected instead of elected chancellor. Then true to his word he takes over Germany by political maneuvering, losing a couple of old pals in the process. I skipped a lot of details but hopefully you get the gist.

Are you retarded?

Why?

Epic, but I'm not even American

Learn what politics and NatSoc is.

No, but really, I want a direct answer.

Why not?

Datamining Hitler? what?

short answer is no

So what can we learn from Hitler?

Why was it convenient for him not to debate?

debating is for chumps like Trump.

How gifted was he?

Just re-read the part of the 46 Stormtroopers vs 700-800 Reds at the NSDAP meeting, I love that chapter so much

Wtf did i just read?

The more I debated with them the more familiar I became with their argumentative tactics. At the outset they counted upon the stupidity of their opponents, but when they got so entangled that they could not find a way out they played the trick of acting as innocent simpletons. Should they fail, in spite of their tricks of logic, they acted as if they could not understand the counter arguments and bolted away to another field of discussion. They would lay down truisms and platitudes; and, if you accepted these, then they were applied to other problems and matters of an essentially different nature from the original theme. If you faced them with this point they would escape again, and you could not bring them to make any precise statement. Whenever one tried to get a firm grip on any of these apostles one’s hand grasped only jelly and slime which slipped through the fingers and combined again into a solid mass a moment afterwards. If your adversary felt forced to give in to your argument, on account of the observers present, and if you then thought that at last you had gained ground, a surprise was in store for you on the following day. The Jew would be utterly oblivious to what had happened the day before, and he would start once again by repeating his former absurdities, as if nothing had happened. Should you become indignant and remind him of yesterday’s defeat, he pretended astonishment and could not remember anything, except that on the previous day he had proved that his statements were correct. Sometimes I was dumbfounded. I do not know what amazed me the more – the abundance of their
verbiage or the artful way in which they dressed up their falsehoods. I gradually came to hate them.
~ Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Ch. 2

dude, go look at his drawings. go look at his medal for running laps on the battlefield. he went to school with ludwig wittgenstein for christ's sake. that's how gifted he was. now stfu.

PDF and page number?

*jelly-like slime
ftfy

Take action and build a movement from broad masses of the people.
He wasn't a cuck. Like i said

Is your shift key damaged?

what are you, a grammar nazi?

media.8ch.net/file_store/936d6e1eada8e8de69d7e78225933674316341013fd97f28f5489ec81f3409d9.pdf

>>>/9gag/

I have the Stalag version, it's pages 565-570 (volume 2 Chapter 7 )

for pdf

?

The amount of newfags in this thread in crazy. You guys seriously don't know this is most likely a (((journalist))) who will make an article tomarrow about the parallels between Trump and Hitler which will lead to Holocaust™ 2.0 and spread more of their lies about the Emperor. Great job at being played autists

Was referring him to the pdf since he asked for both..sorry to confuse.

Probably that same faggot from Vice, that did that previous article. This time he is "tricking us" because he's so smart!

Even shitposts like mine?

that begs the question, if his main point was his question about whether Hitler was doing debates to then draw parallels, and it tun out Hitler didn't, don`t his whole "Hitler was wining debates too, beware of Trump" falls apart :P

Read Mein Kampf you fucking illiterate retard.

This plus The Greatest Story Never Told.

>>>/auschwitz/

Fuck off shill.

These goys get it.

ABANDON THREAD

The rise of the Third Reich is one of the most examined, analysed, and written-about periods in history. Entire careers have been spent writing about it.

If you want more details, read part 1 of Shirer's "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich", or Bullock's "Hitler: A Study in Tyranny", or R.J.Evans' "The Coming of the Third Reich", or Kershaw's "Hitler, 1889-1936: Hubris", or Noakes and Pridman's "Nazism 1919-1945 Volume 1: The Rise to Power 1919-1934", or any one of a thousand other books on Amazon on the subject.

We're not writing your essay for you user.

he did no rallying whatsoever. he was hyper insecure about not being jewish (a race he considered superior to the aryians). He wuold try to debate them in the streets but they would win every time. he just started showing up to parliament every day for about 3 years and eventually they just gave him a job.

Some really good works on the subject are The Shoah (1985) and Shindler's List (1994).

If you need any more help doing your homework just ask. Thanks.