Holla Forums's reputation around the web

Basically I've seen a lot of ignorant people around the net lambasting Holla Forums culture and claiming that Holla Forumsacks (the rightwing, "racist" kind) are really stupid.

Why do people think Holla Forumsacks are stupid? Even when I used to be more of a liberal, I never got the impression that Holla Forums is populated by a large number of idiots. Why are people so willing to believe that "racists" are all idiots?

Are they just biased? Is it just human nature to assume that people we disagree with are stupid?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
citylab.com/housing/2013/11/paradox-diverse-communities/7614/
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract;jsessionid=279C92A7EB0946BBA63D62937FC832A9.f04t03
boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/?page=full
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract
ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.2012.300787
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01138.x/full
www-personal.umich.edu/~axe/research/AxHamm_Ethno.pdf
theindependentaustralian.com.au/node/57
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10640-012-9619-6
curis.ku.dk/ws/files/130251172/Dinesen_S_nderskov_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Trust_Forthcoming_ASR.pdf
msu.edu/~zpneal/publications/neal-diversitysoc.pdf
mailman.columbia.edu/public-health-now/news/living-ethnically-homogenous-area-boosts-health-minority-seniors
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-most-diverse-cities-are-often-the-most-segregated/
amazon.com/The-Ethnic-Phenomenon-Pierre-Berghe/dp/0275927091
livescience.com/46791-friends-share-genes.html
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/n&n_2005-1.pdf
forechan.org/
8ch.pl/4chon/index.html
8ch.net/bmw/res/6208.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think it would help if we didnt chase people with other opinions away so fast, especially valid ones like people who explain why vote 4 hillary…

Just let they say what they want, they have no power over us.

This is an awful thread, I hope you know that

>>>/4chan/

Kill all kikes. Kill all faggots. Kill all trannies. Kill all liberals. Kill all non-whites.

Are you implying that there is no Holla Forums culture? See I knew I'd get a purist dumbass like you, which is why I had to specify pre-cucked

4pol used to be pretty based 2-3 yrs ago, before it got a lot more moderates. It used to be 14/88 basically, or at least the 14/88 dominated the threads.

I just want to know why they think like they do. It isn't going to make me stop being "far right" or whatever, though

Agreed, basically, we need to actually try to sell our ideology to other people.

I'm not calling for PR in my OP at fucking all, are you deluded?

extremely shitty thread

This is how a lobotomized person posts.

Because the views of Holla Forums are too extreme for them, thus they say Holla Forums is KKK retard inbred hillbillies.

Good going, motherfucker.

Which is incredibly stupid of them. I just want to know why people presume that Holla Forumsacks are fucktards.

I get it, the KKK inbred hillbilly stereotype exists in their heads, but why do they automatically connect us to that?

I guess maybe they're just stupid themselves.

A lifetime of conditioning to conflate the words "racist", "stupid", "ignorant", and "redneck".

I just mean explaining what we believe it a good idea in most cases. I'm tired, OK? Christ.

Sounds about right. Good post

It's easier for them to think we're too stupid to understand their brainwashing. They are unable to consider our point of view.

It's just more liberal meaniepants wahhh name-calling. They've got nothing else so their "arguments" consist of butthurt, muh feelings, and namecalling.

Holla Forums became infamous because the board didn't care about its reputation, why change what works?

It varies. We have many very bright people but a whole lot of low iq retards. The fanaticism and willingness to cling to figures like trump and disregard any sort of discussion as "shilling"is what gives the boards such a poor reputation.

Muh PR is what has won the Brits Brexit and is what Trump has been doing since the start to win this election, get your head out of your ass edgelord

That can't be helping, but how many average idiots do you think actually come here with an open mind?

Holla Forums is a board of peace

I absolutely don't want to change it, I'm just astounded by the ignorance out there. Personally, I never assume any subculture is stupid, no matter how fringe or how much I may personally dislike it.

A lot of these people are self styled principled moderate types, you know? They seem to love the "le racists are exactly like le SJWs" meme

I seem to remember absolutely shit-tons of threads on 4/pol/ from like 2013/2014 which were basically redpilling people. There were just tons of "redpill me about the Jews/about SJWs/about cultural marxism/about feminism" type threads.

I think we need to be willing to try to sell Holla Forums ideals to people. I don't actually like the whole "fuck you normie" thing.

Does the fuck normies attitude actually keep the ideology purer? I don't think so. We need to not ideologically self ghettoize ourselves.

And no I didn't post this thread thinking that, but these thoughts came naturally.

Holla Forums was never about "dae fuck le normies" it's fucking /r/4channers trying too hard to fit in that have brought this cancer to us

Well the more we REEEEEE at normies who don't agree with us the more they'll assume we're just retarded. Can't even fully blame them, imho.

You don't have to suck up to them, either, just be willing to explain in concrete terms why you believe what you do, and make it compelling.

I think you'll only do guard duty in the RWSD user. If you're good I'll let you peel some potatoes.

This is quite possibly the gayest thread that has ever been created by a shill, troll, or newfag.

Subtle shill

Also Holla Forums doesn't have alot of iq retards - just newfags who should LURK MOAR and just need to learn. And a shitload lot of shills. If someone calls you a shill, it means your values likely go against Holla Forums values (granted the word gets thrown around alot, but also by actual shills shilling other shills and trying to build false consensus.)

They don't need to come here. We don't need their influence. All that needs to happen is that we influence them.

Because racism is stupid,goy! Who would hate another human being simply for the color of their skin? Talk about foolish!

lol sage

lol sage

shill cunt ctr faggot death to ur genes

I'm not even concerned about converting them all, I'm just saying that the perception they have can be somewhat countered.

We are not powerless in shaping minds out there. We need to actively challenge the notion that "racism" is linked to stupidity.

Prove me wrong. Personally, I don't see how I'm incorrect about this.

no one here gives a fuck about the "perception" of the board. people who genuinely seek knowledge contrary to the status quo whether it be true or not come here, and this is there home. literally give 0 fucks about what any shill our outsider thinks about pol as their IQ is most likely below 104

I guess it is just that moronically simplistic. Just pathetic, really.

I don't even slightly understand what you think the goal would be, given my posts, were I actually shilling.

What does it look to you like I'm shilling for?

So… just do it. Prove that racism is the only healthy way to behave and that this has been scientifically proven.

A Harvard study done for ten years involving over 26,000 people.
Harvard professor of political science Robert D. Putnam conducted a nearly decade long study how multiculturalism affects social trust. He surveyed 26,200 people in 40 American communities, finding that–when the data were adjusted for class income and other factors–the more racially diverse a community is, the greater the loss of trust. People in diverse communities “don’t trust the local mayor, they don't trust the local paper, they don't trust other people and they don’t trust institutions,” writes Putnam. In the presence of such ethnic diversity, Putnam maintains that “…we hunker down. We act like turtles. The effect of diversity is worse than had been imagined. And it’s not just that we don’t trust people who are not like us. In diverse communities, we don’t trust people who do look like us.
Even Halyard knows this is all a pile of “feel good” shit. Like a religion, it relies on persecuting those who don’t agree to keep itself mainstream thought.
After the study was released, Putnam was intimidated and harassed because he was accused of helping racists. He later came out and gave a very vague statement saying diversity “had problems but was worth it in the long run” to keep these morons appeased. This statement gives no indication of the “long run” and, in fact, is not quantified by anything.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

~:~

According to conflict theory, distrust between ethnic groups rises with diversity, but not within a group. Putnam describes people of all races and socioeconomic statuses, ages, and both sexes as “hunkering down,” avoiding engagement with their local community–both among different ethnic groups and within their own ethnic group. Even when controlling for income inequality and crime rates–two factors which conflict theory states should be the prime causal factors in declining interethnic group trust–more diversity is still associated with less communal trust.
Lowered trust in areas with high diversity is also associated with:
Lower confidence in local government, local leaders, and the local news media
Lower political efficacy–that is, confidence in one’s own influence
Lower frequency of registering to vote, but more interest and knowledge about politics and more participation in protest marches and social reform groups.
Higher political advocacy, but lower expectations that it will bring about a desirable result
Less expectation that others will cooperate to solve dilemmas of collective action (e.g. voluntary conservation to ease a water or energy shortage)
Less likelihood of working on a community project
Less likelihood of giving to charity or volunteering
Fewer close friends and confidants
Less happiness and lower perceived quality of life
More time spent watching television and more agreement that “television is my most important form of entertainment”
Putnam’s study was published in 2001. Genetic cluster analysis of the micro satellite markers produced four major clusters, which showed near perfect correspondence with the four self-reported race/ethnicity categories. Of 3636 subjects, only 5 (0.14%) showed genetic cluster membership different from their self-identified race/ethnicity. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622

Good Fences: The Importance of Setting Boundaries for Peaceful Coexistence
Alex Rutherford, Dion Harmon, Justin Werfel, Shlomiya Bar-Yam, Alexander Gard-Murray, Andreas Gros, Yaneer Bar-Yam
We consider the conditions of peace and violence among ethnic groups, testing a theory designed to predict the locations of violence and interventions that can promote peace. Characterizing the model’s success in predicting peace requires examples where peace prevails despite diversity. Switzerland is recognized as a country of peace, stability, and prosperity. This is surprising because of its linguistic and religious diversity that in other parts of the world lead to conflict and violence. Here we analyze how peaceful stability is maintained. Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well-defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups. Mountains and lakes are an important part of the boundaries between sharply defined linguistic areas. Political canton and circle (sub-canton) boundaries often separate religious groups.
Where such boundaries do not appear to be sufficient, we find that specific aspects of the population distribution either guarantee sufficient separation or sufficient mixing to inhibit intergroup violence according to the quantitative theory of conflict. In exactly one region, a porous mountain range does not adequately separate linguistic groups and violent conflict has led to the recent creation of the canton of Jura. Our analysis supports the hypothesis that violence between groups can be inhibited by physical and political boundaries. A similar analysis of the area of the former Yugoslavia shows that during widespread ethnic violence, existing political boundaries did not coincide with the boundaries of distinct groups, but the peace prevailed in specific areas where they did coincide. The success of peace in Switzerland may serve as a model to resolve conflict in other ethnically diverse countries and regions of the world.
Report #: NECSI 2011-10-01
Cite as: arXiv:1110.1409v1

More diverse neighborhoods have lower social cohesion.
citylab.com/housing/2013/11/paradox-diverse-communities/7614/

Diversity increases psychotic experiences.
Diversity increases social adversity.
A 10% increase in diversity doubles the chance of psychotic episodes.
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc

Diversity reduces voter registration, political efficacy, charity, and number of friendships.
Ethnic diversity reduces happiness and quality of life.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract;jsessionid=279C92A7EB0946BBA63D62937FC832A9.f04t03

Diversity reduces trust, civic participation, and civic health.
boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/?page=full

Ethnocentrism is rational, biological, and genetic in origin.
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract

Ethnic diversity harms health for hispanics and blacks.
ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.2012.300787

Babies demostrate ethnocentrism before exposure to non-whites.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01138.x/full

Ethnocentrism is universal and likely evolved in origin.
www-personal.umich.edu/~axe/research/AxHamm_Ethno.pdf

Diversity primarily hurts the dominant ethnic group.

Ethnic diversity reduces concern for the environment.
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10640-012-9619-6

Ethnic diversity within 80 meters of a person reduces social trust.
curis.ku.dk/ws/files/130251172/Dinesen_S_nderskov_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Trust_Forthcoming_ASR.pdf

Ethnic diversity directly reduces strong communities.
msu.edu/~zpneal/publications/neal-diversitysoc.pdf

Ethnically homogenous neighborhoods are beneficial for health.
mailman.columbia.edu/public-health-now/news/living-ethnically-homogenous-area-boosts-health-minority-seniors

Diversity in American cities correlates with segregation.
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-most-diverse-cities-are-often-the-most-segregated/

Races are extended families. Ethnocentrism is genetically rational.
amazon.com/The-Ethnic-Phenomenon-Pierre-Berghe/dp/0275927091

It is evolutionary rational to be friends with someone genetically similar to you.
livescience.com/46791-friends-share-genes.html

Racism and nationalism are rational and evolutionary advantageous strategies.
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Homogeneous polities have less crime, less civil war, and more altruism.

States with little diversity have more democracy, less corruption, and less inequality.

There is extensive evidence people prefer others who are genetically similar.
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/n&n_2005-1.pdf

Sure you don’t. Mhmm.
This is the best you can do?

Have you ever read a single thing written about Trump or Brexit and watched any of the videos of Trump talking or the leave campaign? Your post certainly implies not.

One example is how Trump is constantly saying at his rallies how much he loves immigrants but only so long as they are legal. If he didn't care about PR he'd just say negative things about the illegals without any kind of sugar coating the legals. But alas that's not how elections work and Trump is intelligent enough to know that so he puts the lovely sugary coating on the bitter truth.

How about Holla Forums's reputation around its own site?

Literally every other board hates Holla Forums

And as that has fuck all to do with PR, you continue to prove exactly what you are.

What a surprise.

I just think Holla Forums is a laughable satire board. It's genuinely strange to me that all the leftists take you seriously, because none of you have any power, you're just larpers who parrot memes about frogs and post anime girls.

Global report.

You don't have to be a suckup cuck about it, but putting forward your best face is what dominant strong people do. PR is a weapon like any other. Propaganda showing nasty mean racist retards has had an effect on the thinking of so many people, surely propaganda showing "racism" as smart and superior could actually help, right?

Propagate the idea that Holla Forums views are intelligent, and it will have an effect. Prove me wrong

I'm not calling for moderation, at all, I'm a complete and total ethnonationalist, I'm as "far right" as one can be, basically.

The point is I remember a lot of threads specifically designed TO REDPILL IGNORANT PEOPLE. That has calmed down in recent years, which imo is bad for our cause.

user I don't agree with the guy you're responding to that racecucking is ever a good idea

Because leftism plays up the insecurities of people and forces the lefties to project on to others.

They don’t come here; we go to them.

Like this. The worst possible thing to come from Holla Forums is banter and hurt feelings. Which makes sense that SJW's care about you so much, because they live on emotions, but it's not that big of a deal to take you seriously with.

>>>Holla Forums649739
>>>Holla Forums649311
>>>Holla Forums649325

POZZED

Maybe people want to be able to keep other boards with different board topics about that topic, and not be derailed by your posts. Maybe they don't need Holla Forums immigrants to culturally enrich them :^)

This really annoys me,

the appalling ignorance. I really want to educate people, I'm an idealist, in a way.

We have to somehow uncuck the Jew'd thinking of the masses, or at least of our own group.

We have to value truth as a sacred ideal.

You have reached peak delusion

Then ignore them or keep getting triggered.

Or maybe they should build a wall to keep immigrants out. :^)

if joking or*

If you don't want to respect a board culture and integrate, and insist on acting like a blatant outsider, they have every reason to reject you from their community.

That's what wordfilters are. My particular favorite was the board that wordfiltered Holla Forums to /gayfur/.

They should do that for all Holla Forums related buzzwords, it would absolutely gut any attempt at making a conversation look like it was Holla Forums related and prevent derailings from both sides.

Fuck off with that shit. A significant part of Holla Forums is esoteric. By nature, most people aren't going to come here and they will be repelled by us regardless. Did you see the ppm explode when hillary said alt-right or that one article named us?

Telling us to cut down on the esoteric stuff is to quite frankly cut our balls off. Meme magic is actually fucking working. People were converted to our cause regardless of our desire to change our appearances. In fact, that ruthless refusal to change our appearances is part of the pr. A refusal to compromise is what makes Holla Forums so scary. They mock Holla Forums because they fear it. It's monolithic beast. The leftists mock what they fear because they have no initiative in anything whatever. We have reputation of old 4chan, of the raiders from the wilderness of old and you want to change that?

Our frank discussion about the jews is genuine if you bother to read. It's not just "teh joos made up the holocaust," it's asking how did they lie about it, what stats did the fudge, what pictures they doctored, how many rides they took on the holocoaster.

If you loved the truth as much you proclaimed, you would know of all people that truth spreads faster and further than any disease.

GAS YOURSELF

Notice how you quoted something I didn't say, to skew my argument.
Holla Forums is your board, you get to discuss your related topics here. Don't act like a rapefugee and try to invade other boards.

Board Owners have the right to run their boards as they see fit. If you don't like it, you can move on to a board you do like or you can make your own board.

You said:

Which is essentially the same thing as

If you can't comprehend that you're just too stupid to even bother replying to at all.

Your logical reasoning is nigger tier.

There is political cultural shit going on in everything.

Politics effects everything, from video games to cuisine to art etc etc etc etc

Just explain in a fact based way why it is you believe what you do to normies. That's what brought a lot of us in, the huge number of "redpilling" threads where Holla Forums views were explained.

We actually /can/ change how people think, we aren't powerless. We can meme the idea that racism is smart and healthy and even cool. It can be done, so that in the back of the normie's mind they at least DOUBT their stupid politically correct worldview.

Culture changes, we should be driving culture. I'm not even saying we're doing a completely horrible job of it right now. But we can maybe do a little bit better.

For the record no one is going to be convinced by meme magic stuff. I get it, because I've been on Holla Forums for almost 3 years now, but to an outsider a lot of our memes look like proof that we're just weird idiots

There is no such thing as pol values we go through a natural selection because speech is genieinely free so only strong ideas survive. People screaming about shilling and stopping debate makes us weak if you cant take someone calling trump a nigger faggot then get off pol bitch boi this is not your hugbox safespace.

Holla Forums is not all about you, Holla Forums

Reported.

that is totally dependent on circumstance

Truth can be suppressed, and is suppressed. We can quicken, imho, the spread of racial truth by doing more 'here's why you should agree with us' type shit.

How do you think ideologies spread? They spread through persuasion.

Reported.

You’ve reached peak illiteracy.

"moderate" in the West these days means leftist, but not full blown commie

Reported. We are the reason the site exists.

0/10
How fucking new are you?

Yeah, there’s nothing whatsoever on which we agree and form a common foundation. Not a damn thing.

Also the jews are not evil.

that is totally dependent on circumstance

Truth can be suppressed, and is suppressed. We can quicken, imho, the spread of racial truth by doing more 'here's why you should agree with us' type shit.

How do you think ideologies spread? They spread through persuasion.

2004 4chan user; first exodus. Reported for not even trying. If we go down, Holla Forums ceases to exist.

Go on then, what's the literal meaning of this if not exactly what it says?

Concern trolls and PR fags alerted.

For some reason it un-ticked do not bump

reported

If you weren't such a newfag, you would have known that Holla Forums existed long before Holla Forums was here. I feel like you're baiting me at this point, but thinking Holla Forums is this website is nothing short of uninformed, false narcissism.

You’re not even trying. It’d be sad if you weren’t paid. It’s depressing because you are.

Can't possibly be… you know… serious interest in why people perceive Holla Forums like they do…

The thing is, whenever normies think of the far right or NatSoc (they hardly know what that even is), they think of the typical white trash degenerates and hicks. They don't see white nationalism and shit as an ideology/ view that normal looking people have.

Holy shit, could you out yourself even harder?

why do you care what cucks and niggers think?

Who cares what you think? Holla Forums is a cultural phenomenon to be proud of.

We are rightfully proud of Holla Forums and think it's fucking awesome. If you don't agree, why post here?

Fuck off if you think we're so irrelevant,

I am just genuinely interested in why normalfaggot fucks, most of whom in my estimation aren't just cucked, think like they do.

A lot of these people are just normal, not actually cucks who are cool with cultural marxism.

Oh wait you're serious, let me laugh even harder.

You're a group of memespouters who worship reddit frog and post anime girls. You're a joke, you're a mess. Sad!

1. Never taught anything else.
2. Taught not to question authority.
3. Taught you will be laughed at if you say anything else.

Reported.

8ch pretty much is 95% Holla Forums and Holla Forums

What a waste of dubs.

Reported.

Well yea,

But we should attempt to change those perceptions, right? I'm not saying we're going to overnight change it, but holy fucking balls, think about gays for a moment

The idea back in the early 1900s that homosexuals would ever become accepted AT ALL would have seemed completely batshit insane.

You can put out propaganda that changes people's thinking. It's a weapon. There's nothing weak about propagating a good image of your group/your ideology/etc, it's strong, it's proud, and it's good.

I'm really not

You must genuinely be retarded

>The idea back in the early 1970s that homosexuals would ever become accepted AT ALL would have seemed completely batshit insane.

To any one new to Holla Forums, please listen to the attached file. It succinctly - and, I think, eloquently - lays out Holla Forums's position on some of the country's most hot button topics.

By all means, keep thinking that. Meanwhile, we get a Trump presidency, right-wing podcasts and parties are more popular all around Europe,and we provide the dankest OC there is. All we want you to think is that we're no danger at all, just before it's too late for you

Because a lot of people on this board are.

Reported for intl.

Actually by the 1970s the culture was a lot closer to accepting gays, even though it was still a very revolutionary concept.

saged for likely shitshow

yes, some of us call them stupid, some of them call us stupid.

filter them and move on.

This isn't a bad thing. A lot of people are seriously caught off-guard when they encounter an intelligent racist like JT.

Tell Hilldog's handlers the next time you're talking that calling us out on international television isn't conducive the "insignificant LARPers" narrative.

For what may I ask? Is the internet not full of dumb people, its not like its just this board.

I think the correct term is "race realist"

sage

That's literally just bored people being excited about the potential of a happening.

Assuming something is stupid because it's not intellectually polished is a major error. Also most of those posters know damnwell the happening probably won't happen.

They are just trying to be excited about something in life, again. You miserable fuck.

;) bump

What a marvellously cartoonish strawman friend.

Holla Forums wasn't responsible for any of that. Now you're acting like niggers and trying to take credits for the accomplishments of others. There are 2-5000 people posting here, being generous.

Well it is pretty retarded of them to give you any attention, since talking about Holla Forums is just a red herring as far as real politics are concerned. But her campaign is likely compromised, thankfully.

My experience was that, when I was a liberal, although I tended to base my shit as much as I could on 'facts' and 'logic' (as much as I could, really, because you can't get objective and logical things from anarchist sites and RationalWiki for the most part…) and even shit on people that call non-arguments an argument (e.g. you riciss/sexiss/anti-[thing I like] etc.), I had a fundamental misunderstanding on how right-wingers and NatSocs thought because I've never had any genuine reactions and interactions from intelligent right-wingers and NatSocs, but
a) basic-bitch tier working class conservatives who didn't have time to sit on their ass all day and research and
b) the mirror of them that was reflected through leftist sites/ideology.

Feeling proud of my superior intellect :^) , I made my first post on Holla Forums (which I discovered by pure accident) on a 9/11 thread (btw 9/11 is tomorrow), replying with a RationalWiki article.

My mind got fucking blown when I saw anons straight up refuting the article within minutes. I got so impressed by this seemingly little incident that I started browsing Holla Forums more, and the rest is history.

tl;dr: from my experience, artificial D&C is what keeps people from understanding each other's positions, hence the echo-chamber effect

Agreed, but we need to make that happen, more. NO I'M NOT SUCKING TAYLOR'S DICK, TAYLOR IS TOO CUCKY FOR ME

Dumbfucks like Andrew Anglin really don't help us

Why ask this when you know those who can explain or talk about it will get banned by the butthurt mods?
There's many flavors of Holla Forums users, most famously the american-based ones, which honestly are somewhat not looked that good by fellow Holla Forums users, namely users from not so cucked countries and non-whites who are highly conservative (a good chunk of the board even when highly denied)
Reasons exist and there's a bunch of them, like appropiation, not the cultural kind of course, but the "Holla Forums is an american board, bud" "all europeans are the same folk [not seen lately due to re-education]" "let's shitpost to make it stop" "we did everything… and some europeans did some stuff too i guess" "let's gas/glass those who insult isla- /pol" all derivatives of american arrogance and ignorance due to superiority status (undeniable), along with sheeple behaviour, which combines hypocrisy and shit-flinging which later can be proven wrong by certain events and ignored from history because they are mad they can get something wrong.

They are not spelled or expresed like that but the attitudes can reflect phrases like those, and europeans users can fall in the same palces, but not so often like the american variants. Most probably because there's more american users, but end to end there's a good size of our userbase with sheep attitude, as in hear but not investigate further, we can eat any lie if it fits our narrative, last ones can be the turkroach coup twist and David Duke's current view.

And this applies to Holla Forums interaction with other boards, normal folks think Holla Forums is dumb simply because media/muh racism tells them (people we disagree with are stupid tier)

Are you fucking serious people were talking about stock plying food and waiting for the sky to fall on the 23rd. That's non intellectual that's outright wrong.

Reported.

I see a lot of intelligent thought on this thread, no one will be banned, hopefully.

This is a worthwhile thread when you leave out the "LE YOU ARE A SHILL" sagers

sage

/cow/ shit itself and went full goon a few months ago and nearly died off. See what the (((coincidentally named))) board owner had to say recently.

Also, reminder that Holla Forums's board owner is a registered CTR shill and WILL ban you for "off topic" if you post an image against shillary.

Because propaganda and niggery conflate knowing things that are useful and "wrongthink" with "stupid".

Enjoy your captchas.

sage

Yet you haven't yet managed to post proof of anything rather than your ability to completely ignore what someone else says to you and construct a fictional version of their argument

They all knew a happening would probably not happen, genius, they just find purpose in preparing for a potential shit-hits-the-fan scenario.

There's nothing stupid about it, it's primal, like sex, or eating, or any other activity that appeals to people on a base level.

I sincerely hope you're just a troll, and not really this ignorant!

At least you’ve given up. Thanks.

And once again rather than post a single argument or item of proof you post a feeble strawman. Bravo.

This is a common misconception worth addressing. Trump and Nigey only look moderate compared to us on Holla Forums who are quite literally more extreme than Hitler himself. But if you compare the two to your garden variety normie, or milquetoast libshit, you'll find that MAGA MAN and Mr Brexit are rather extreme.

Fact is, non violent extremism currently works, and for the foreseeable future will continue to work, that's what redpills are.

At least you’ve given up. Thanks.

KKK, skinheads etc… aren't generally known for their intelligence because of a small minority that are loud, obnoxious, ignorant of any real logic, science and history behind the right's viewpoint

He will respond with sage or reported

So they were just pretending to be retarded then? Do you really not see how someone would perceive that to be the exact same as Holla Forums? You asked why outsiders think Holla Forums is full of retards and when they see things like that they have good reason.

sage

sage

Okay.

sage

You do it anyway so you can just cover all bases so the one time something right happens, you can say you predicted it and it was meme magic to inflate your egos.

sage

Dubs

You expect your enemies to compliment you?

Oy vey!

We are a major part of the movement, why else do you think that Hillary and the other MSM media would mention us. We are the fringe that keeps the whole from cucking themselves, we do not compromise, we are as far as right-wing goes, and thus, we pull the whole Trump movement as far to our side as we can. If you think that cuck-chan or leddit or the alt-right have led the Overton window to the right as good as us, you are mistaken. It is always the fringe which shifts the narrative furthest, not those half-assed cucks. It's even something that Trump said "You start with the position farthest from the enemy positon, and then you compromise to what you actually want to happen". It's not a direct quote but something along these lines.

None of them were retarded. They were just fantasizing and enjoying a scenario in their minds.

See this is where you need to adjust your thinking, that shit isn't retarded, the posters are basically being ironic, but you are taking it totally at face value.

No one posts 'FOR SURE A HAPPENING WILL HAPPEN ON X DAY' and literally believes it. It's a way to break the malaise.

Are you autistic or something? lol

Behold, the state of someone who has lost the ability to produce a single argument or response of value. Reduced to childlike repetition similar to a temper tantrum.

Don’t give any effort to intl shills, man.

It's magic with a "k" do you even post facebook frogs bro?

OP is probably a cuckservative

I've never seen a poster so utterly broken on this board. Even the Mosleyposter wasn't this autistic.

Learn to read

Don't bother trying to talk to him, he's fucking broken friend

These aren't really our enemies, just typical dumb normalfaggot fucks.

We can have influence on how people think, by the way, any segment of society which has a loud voice can impact public opinion.

How in the motherfucking fuck would you get that from my posts? You're honestly retarded.

it's a jewish meme and like with all jewish memes it's a lie

it's only recently in the West that claiming you aren't racist is considered politically desirable, before this fad all people would be considered "racist" … obviously they weren't idiots. To be completely honest there's much more evidence that people who claim there's no such thing as races, or no differences between the races and deny the science of Biology and the study of DNA - are racist

I did. Learn to write.

Roast in hell, kike.

It's almost as if people don't take irony seriously.

You're a spaz. Not going to do that typing on the internet are you?

That's what we want you to think. Yeah, keep thinking we aren't a threat just because of our absurdity shield made of nazi frogs, anime girls and other abstract memes. Meanwhile, we are accomplishing more than any standard serious White nationalist forum ever did.

Donald Trump accomplished every single thing he did as a result of his own work, none of it was thanks to you. You sound like a cringey anonymoose attempt right now.

No, sorry.

We are fucking racist, you idiotic PRcuck Redditor. We don't need to pretend otherwise

I and many others here legitimately want to extermiante every single non-white and Jew living in white countries, and then go on to exterminate other non-whites for white colonisation.

Hi, copied and pasted response from the shill’s playbook in 19-fucking-50, how are you today?

Yea, and to me it's just so obvious. Maybe I'm just hyperlogical or something. But just the fact that past generations were "racist" but weren't idiots is enough for me.

Then again, I am pretty expert in history. I fucking despise the faggots who say shit like "people from the past were fucking retarded"

Memes aren't accomplishments.

.>>7422849
OP I doubt your sincerity and have one question for you:
Do you think, at an absolute minimum that ALL jews either religious or ethnic should have their assets seized and be removed from our countries at threat of violence?

Murder is.

You're clearly a shill. Filtered.

Gamergate is the reason the site exists.

And it expects anyone to pay attention to it.

The internet tough guy act is so 2008 user, give it a rest.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to get to sleep at night.

Downing a whole bag of nacho cheese dorritos isn't "murder".

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html

7. – Attacks reveal intent, defence reveals priority. You don’t defend the unimportant. You don’t attack allies unless it’s a decoy, this simple concept can be extrapolated to any situation.
>>>Holla Forums6180312

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html a

The only thing you've ever murdered is your BMI.

4/pol/ started banning gamergate discussion, so the gamergaters needed somewhere to go. Guess where they went.

Pol deletes threads even if they have more than 400 replies if the thread even remotely posits that things on pol are wrong. Kind of walked right into the reputation you guys earned by running the site like that.

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html a

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html a forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ss

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html e

Reported.

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html f

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html e

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html

Never mind. Your bot has shown up to spam the thread into oblivion.

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html eee

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ss

sage

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html s

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html rr forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ss

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ss forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html

fuck off spammfaggot

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html

Here is the proof:

8ch.net/bmw/res/6208.html

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ss forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ee forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html

This is the Holla Forums culture.

And you wonder why Holla Forums is reviled everywhere outside of Holla Forums.

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html aa forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ee forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html aa forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html aa forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ff forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html

HEY THERE, MOISHE!

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html vv forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html vv forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html aa

sage

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html aa forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html vvv

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html aa forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html vv

Youre proving OP right unfortunately. You give this board a bad name, and you cant even sage right.

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html aa forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ee forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ee forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html

Normally i'm against that kind of thing but your thread is garbage because it can merely be answered and was by

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ee forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html vv

If pol is too cowardly to maintain discussion of an alternative to its current ideology, even when the discussion has about 400 replies, then it certainly deserves to have a bad reputation. Insulting people for thinking as much only furthers this deserved reputation.

sage

Do we not regard the left as such? Disparaging your opposition is par for the course.

Also, racism == dumb whit rednecks is a cultural meme that has been spread by jews and their sympathizers for a long time. It encourages class divides among whites, allowing upper/middle class whites to distinguish themselves from poor whites and absolve their white guilt.

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html aa forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html

Reported.
The ideas of ‘singularity’ and ‘transhumanism’ are inherently Jewish in origin, intended to destroy European culture and ethnicity. Ray Kurzweil (Jew) and Isaac Asimov (Jew) are the largest proponents behind the ideas. The first step was the destruction of Christianity and the replacement of it with moral and cultural relativism. The nest step was the destruction of marriage by making divorce acceptable. The third step was the destruction of sexuality by introducing legalized homosexuality. The fourth step is the destruction of gender by making transgenderism the norm. The final step will be to destroy the very fabric that makes us human by introducing the ideas of “transhumanism” and “singularity.”
– Unknown

A disproportionate number of jews are leaders in transhumanism, as also in these other utopian ideals.

There is precedent for strivings toward an early Messianic era, with overtones of transhumanism. Socialists–and particularly the idealists of the 19th century–looked forward to the hell-and-heaven of a secular End of Days, with science and technology as guides. Theodor Herzl (Jew) likewise offered a technophilic and universalistic solution to the age-old problem of anti-Semitic persecution
– H+ Magazine

Transhumanism is an occult project, rooted in Rosicrucianism and Freemasonry and derived from the Kabbalah, which asserts that humanity is evolving intellectually, towards a point in time when man will became god. Modeled on the medieval legend of the Golem and Frankenstein, they believe man will be able to create life itself in the farm of living machines, or artificial intelligence.

Through the use of “smart drugs” and what transhumanists call “mind uploading”, man will be able to merge with the Internet, which is envisioned as the end-point of Kabbalistic evolution–the formation of a collective consciousness, or global brain. That awaited moment is what Ray Kurzweil refers to as the “singularly.” By accumulating the total of human knowledge, and providing access to every aspect of human activity, the Internet will supposedly achieve omniscience, becoming the “god” of occultism.
– David Livingstone, Transhumanism: The History of a Dangerous Idea

Mordechai Nessayahu’s “Cosmotism”depicts a future in which Israel saves humanity from eco-disasters and nuclear annihilation. Also influential as a Labor Party stalwart, Nessayahu motivated Yitzak Rabin and Shimon Peres to pursue the Oslo Accords peace plan. Peres published his own visions in A New Beginning. He imagines an improved Israel via peace and an information revolution. Equally optimistic is Yigal Arica’s What’s in the Future? Niv Ahituv’s A World Without Secrets presents a totally transparent world where all information about everyone is available to everyone. It is the 21st century evolution of the ancient ideas of Marxism.
– Hank Pellisser

Ray Kurzweil
Isaac Asimov
Charles Stross
Stanislaw Lem
Marvin Minsky
Ben Gietsel
Eliezer Shlomo
Tsvi Bisk
David Deutsch

in b4 homo ,thats something a homo would say .no homo :^)

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

Post exodus anons on 8ch were a mistake.

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html aa forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html

Kike makes PR thread, gets called out on it, has his shill buddies shit it up, paid shill mods ignore it, etc.

Even though I'm on your side, a lot of you really are dumb fucks.

There's going to be a shitload of people calling me a D&C shill for example. It's just low intelligence that results in such thinking, and falling for every obviously-retarded conspiracy.

There absolutely are conspiracies, there absolutely are things of that nature, you guys have your hearts in the right place. But jesus fuck sometimes.

Try harder.

I personally know that a lot of leftists are smart people. The really stupid leftists for whom I reserve my real disdain are the SJW fanatic types.

Average liberals are just ignorant, but one can be ignorant (i.e. unaware of truth) and not be stupid.

I think we should stomp your fucking teeth in after Trump wins.

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html aa

With the special kids who make dozens of posts saging and saying "sage"/"reported", it's no wonder Holla Forums is laughed at.

How can you be intelligent, objectively, and be a leftist? Intelligence requires knowledge of truth. Leftism is the rejection thereof.

Have you call considered that maybe Holla Forums just is a bad board and deserves to have a bad reputation?

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ee aa

"D&C" is the Holla Forums version of "I'm triggered".

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ee ss

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ss ee

Good. Fuck PR.

I think that a lot of the people calling everyone a fucking shill are literally somewhat schizophrenic or just extremely insular in their thinking

It's an unhealthy way of thinking that I basically never saw in Holla Forums culture 2-3 yrs ago.

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ss aa ee

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ss tt vv

Is it? I thought is was "degenerate".

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ff zz

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ll oo

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ee aa aa

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html sss tt

make sure to filter this jackass, people

It use to be, but I see "that' D&C" way more then "that's degenerate" these days.

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html dddd

Remember to sage the thread.

Notice how id:88df0e appeared after id:28ff9d stopped spamming. Very transparent.

this 100%

I mean look at these dumbfucks who want to ban this thread for no good reason

the fuck is wrong with /some/ of these people

Reminder that the mods are paid shills

Reminder that the site owner doesn’t give a fuck about preventing bot spam

Kill yourself, you shitposting faggot. “MUH PR” equals sage.

Jesus Christ, the reason chan culture flew under the radar for so long while slowly redpilling the general populace is because of how decentralized we are. The latest attempt of the establishment to brand us under a common flag/ideology of the alt right shows how much they fear the bizarre, inexplicable beast that's been chewing at their feet for the past couple of years.

It goes back to my first post saying most people on the internet these days are idiots including here.

You sound like an insane fuck, please stop

yep

Why the fuck do so many brain dead morons want to open the fucking floodgates on us? This place is meant to be caustic to newfags and outsiders so that the message doesn't become cucked bullshit like PR-fags in the alt-kike does. Hang yourself if you're such a thin skinned faggot that you think we should appeal to the fucking idiots that are shitted out of marxist schools.

Sage.

Because of le hillbilly redneck inbredtypical jewish projection maymay pushed upon us since childhood. Polite sage.

8/pol/ used to be a fucking lot smarter

I think that people are dumber all around, irl too, most people have no intellectual clout

There are absolutely awful people here who I do not even think are shills.

Sometimes they piss me off so much I actually wonder if I hate them more than jews.

But there are a core of users here I genuinely care about. They've made me smarter. They've kept me grounded. They've managed to give me hope while never hiding the severity of our current situation.

I think this is natural. I don't expect everyone to be liked or to like me in my ideal racially homogenous society. But there will exist that same core I care deeply for. I don't know you present this to normies. It is something you come to understand over many years here.

they literally make the board look insane and retarded to fucking anyone new who comes in

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were Mossad, no joke

Keep it classy

I don't want a flood of newcomers. I'm concerned with our ideas winning. Christ

You have a very cultic attitude, in fact.

Honestly I think it's time to press EXTERMINATUS and start spamming gore.

Immediately after the 1/2nd exodus was the highest point of 8/pol/. Everything after that has been slow degradation of discussion.

Actually, on the few boards I visit other than here, its of rather mixed opinion.

Degenerate boards naturally hate us, like /furry/, /loli/, Holla Forums other shit like that. But we hate them right back. They deserve that hate.

Boards that have been hit by Holla Forums shitposting don't like us, but have the wrong idea. I don't think /christain/ likes us either. But fuck them.

Most of the top boards seem to be fine with us. /fit/ Holla Forums /a/ for example. Even a few suprising ones such as /pone/ or /monster/.

There's alot more overlap with Holla Forums in the top boards than the thousands of niche ones.

They definetely don't all hate us, that's for sure. Indifference seems to be the norm.

Also, shit like is most likely leftists on those boards getting pissy. Given how most other posters ignore the jew posts, and only one gets triggered, it seems safe to say that they either agree or don't care enough to disagree.

We already have cuck/pol/ to shield us from a flood of outsiders who may co-opt our main ideology. That's the only thing those idiots are good for.

Seriously every goddamn thread I ever post gets flooded with angry people thinking I'm somehow on a secret mission to fuck with the board.

I literally just care about Holla Forums ideas winning. Holla Forumsacks acting like paranoid delusional freaks is not helping us.

All a Jew or SJW has to do to totally discredit Holla Forums is to post something controversial then get flooded with SHILL, JOO, PRFAG

like it's such a cult mentality. holy fuck people

What's bad about that?

Lies are not controversial, shlomo.

There are a lot of user who have this "there is a war on for the redpill" attitude. Its just a image board people.

Add to the point

A thread where, at one point, users discuss European identity and its main sub-divisions (nordic, alpine, meds) is not the same as white identity due to cultural backgrounds and such, something non-europeans embrace as white culture in general due to several reasons
Australians will make their own stuff in a hundred years, like americans did

You may actually be dumb enough to literally think I'm a Jew, lmfao

No one said anything about what YOU said, moishe. If you were capable of reading English, you’d out yourself less often.

haha

oy fucking vey you got me, you got me poster, I'm a true Israeli

These are mutually exclusive, faggot

The boy who cried wolf comes to mind

Thank god we have those shitheads to shield us a bit. My gripes is on those that direct link us on places like plebbit and Jewtube. I understand that the lugenpresse will report on us a bit when we make waves still it's not a reason to become PRcucks because normalfags might get on here because of it.

Try harder, chaim.

Whatever you pathetic schizo fuck. Get help.

Back from plebbit so soon?

Try harder, chaim.

HURR HURR UR DA SAME AS DAH SJWs LAWL!!

Honestly, 4/pol is/was kinda fun. 8/pol is an echo chamber where the only allowed topics are KEK, Trump and Hitler depicted in a positive light.

In your heart, you know I'm right.

You sound like a fucking caricature of a typical self-important, arrogant Redditcuck. If you don't want to come across as a blatant outsider, then maybe you should learn how not to speak, you fucking PRfag.

That's not what he said

SOME PEOPLE who are Holla Forumsacks actually do act cult-like in a creepy way which resembles SJW culture.

That's not the horseshoe theory, i.e. claiming that the far right is just a mirror image of the far left.

Cultish paranoid people are often alike in major ways, psychologically, though.

You have to go back. Reported. Sage. You are a shill. In our hearts we know you will be killed along with the niggers and jews you love.

as expected

No i don't think you are, you're from cuckchan

AND YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

wew, lad. That was fast.

I haven't said anything pro-political correctness, anything anti White or pro-Jew or fucking anything.

Outside of this website, I'm literally Hitler. On it, I guess to you, anyway, I'm literally Anite Sarkeesian or something.

Your attitude is truly retarded and actually retards your success

wew reported

I'm permabanned there :'(

Commit suicide.

Then commit suicide.

Oh, you could always kill yourself

I pity you, user, seek help

Yeah, anyone does that is a fucking moron. We don't need to attract any outsiders to this place to spread our ideas. The Jews don't openly invite random people into their shill HQs either.

Kill yourself.
As a non American I wish there was more variety than 24/7 Trump threads but whatever, he's the hope for the rest of the world too as everyone just sucks america's cock and follows their example.

You think I would kill my self over an image board?

Hmm you interjected in our conversation but i'm the triggered one? Interesting.

I'm actually for Trump, but you have to admit it gets kinda boring in here.

Either do it for this or be killed when the political climate shifts against you. There are no other options.

No they just broadcast their lies on mass media….

you sure implied you were in that post by mocking the people calling PRfags bad.
you argue like a kike, get off my internet

I don't care for the reason

Chill, man, I'm just saying you guys need to stop jumping on posts that don't completely agree with your take on things and shouting LE SHILL LE PRFAG blah blahblah

I get it, you don't want the board to be cucked. I am a total White nationalist, there's no reason to jump on this thread as somehow shilling or whatever you think.

The thread is “MUH PR” shit.

There have been a lot of ugly, stupid, drunk, half retarded skinhead rednecks shouting hate at everything that are associated with 'the right' for a long time. Groups it is impossible for the common man to feel sympathy for because their members are such subhuman trash. Normies rightly think people like that are cunts, cos they are, cos they'd soon as rob you as a nigger if the choice was up before them. Their loyalty to their kind extended about as far as the order they'd stab you in.

Autocrats and dunce puppets as rulers, hypocrites and rent boy cokefiends weakened the right's image and made them easy fodder to ridicule through the 70s to the 00s. Now the tide is turning as the once semi tolerable left has gone from awful to going way the fuck too far and being suicidal in their actions. Niggers and Islam are redpilling the shit out of everyone, the intelligent voices are now the ones looking to kick out the foreigners and grow our own people. Our societies should be working for us, not to appease the endless increasing demands of 'the other'. A canny enough leftyfag is a few videos and a change of perspective away from being one of us, age will turn most of them, experience of what nigs/mud is really like will sour their utopian ideals.

Melting pots don't work, you get race war because one side is always belligerent. Lefties are deluded enough to think otherwise, they just need to be shown the truth to change.

What the left suffers from is a lack of perspective, they cannot see beyond their own nose, it makes them into whiny children who spout soundbites when confronted with a considered counter argument even from an intelligent source. They shout insistence like children because their mindset is childish, they can hear the intelligence in the opposition and they still roll their eyes like petulant 14 year olds. They can't understand us yet, so we *must* be stupid.

because most of the time PRfag callouts are bull.

Actual PRfags change their core message, they try to show tolerance to nonwhites, feminism, whatever.

That's not what I'm doing

But i didn't call him a shill you fucking idiot re-read the post before sperging out

Why do you even feel the need to say this? The fact that you feel the need to reaffirm yourself makes me suspicious of you now.

It's just the same circlejerk over and over again.

Basically what we need is fresh OC.

PR faggotry of any kind is unacceptable and must be purged.

You’ll never get that unless Trump is elected.

No it's fucking not, this thread was started to speculate about why people think Holla Forums is stupid.

I happened to express the fact that I believe we should try to spread our message in a different way, in the middle of the thread, but that's not why I posted the thread to begin with.

Don't agree? Fine. But why cry about it in this retarded fucking way? The fuck.

It is.
The answer is, “WE DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PR.”

Because a bunch of people were jumping on the OP IS A FUCKING SHILL bandwagon.

Stop making shitty threads, shill.

Holla Forums is not comparable to the mass media, dumbass. It's our base of operations. The Kikes have those as well for spreading their subversive bullshit, and they're very well hidden from the general public.

How the time flies..

And this invalidates the fact that you threw out a false accusation at me, why are trying to deviate from the context of this conversation, don't attempt to weasel yourself out, just admit you sperged out or keep your mouth shut

Why does the idea of presenting as good a face to people as possible trigger you so fucking hard?

By PRfagging you mean watering down a message, right? Even Hitler tried to present his party in the best way possible. I don't get where you're getting your idea that "PRfagging" is so so horrible, whatever you may mean by it.

Reported for unironically using the word ‘trigger’ as leftists do.

The reality is that these morons will call you a skinhead nadsi regardless of what you do. Giving a shit about our image or reputation is self-defeating. We will end up like the cucked gamergoys who tried to brand themselves as "respectable leftists who love diversity and equality." This didn't work one fucking iota for them, and it won't help us at all - in fact it will turn us into the very thing we are fighting against

What the libshits say is worth less than fucking dirt. They do not deserve even acknowledgement. The fact that you seem to care about their opinions suggests you're incredibly new and need to lurk more.

no they don't Everyone here is pretty positive towards us. Because we're mostly all Holla Forums refugees

carl run back to your trailer park, they are about to cut of your lights lol

whats the matter carl lost your factory job, cant find work for how many years? all you know how to do is clean your guns, hunt and hate on the government and minorities awww too bad carl too bad. whats that you say when your hero trump gets in office he is going to give you a job as a scientist although u know nothing about science ok carl u keep that dream, dream a little dream tonight carl hold on to that. lol

Actually, user, I care about normal white people, not marxists or jews or nonwhites.

I really like Holla Forums culture and I would like more White people to start to agree with us. You have me all wrong if you somehow think I'm a PRfag.

please re-read my OP and you'll see you have it wrong

Holla Forums is not fine with us. There are 3-4 faggots who get butthurt and come out of the woodwork at any slightly right leaning comment or even trigger word. It's fucking horrendous.

Because we're not a political party and people here come to vent their politically incorrect views. Putting a filter on the more extreme and "hateful" thoughts people here express isn't something most Holla Forumsacks would be willing to do for the sake of making us look better to an outsider.

Basically what you're trying to do is comparable to asking a redneck commune, that decapitates backpackers in their basement with a chainsaw, to act like english gentlemen in hopes of growing the community.

And what would you define as a "good face", you fucking cuck? Being pathetic little diversity-loving, equality-touting good goys? What a fucking embarrassment. We do not need to change our "image" one single bit. What do you hope we're going to do? Appeal to the fucking marxist libshits who are going to label us "ebil nadsis" anyway? If you begin to present yourself as a "moderate", you will eventually come to see yourself as one. Your kind of moronic drivel comes from the assumption that our enemy's opinion of us matters one bit. You do not appeal to your enemy or welcome them into your ranks by appealing to their moral sensibilities - you fucking crush them.

You couldn't make yourself look like any more of a goddamn Reditor if you tried. EVERY genuine Holla Forumsack who has lurked here for at least a fucking year or two understands that "muh pr" is a self-imposed death-sentence and leads nowhere except the complete neutering of our movement.

go away freechkike

And "normal white people" are infested with kiked up marxist ideology that simply CANNOT be reconciled with our worldview. They need to be converted through exposure to our ideas head-on, not appealed to using their own moral and ideological platitudes.

Except you are literally advocating PRfaggotry by saying we need to "improve our image".
FUCK OFF REDDITOR

They are when your board never goes above 30 pph

Oh, so like Holla Forums.

lel best of luck niggers

praise kek

I don't see where you got that from.

The problem with modern Holla Forums is that reactions have become significantly more kneejerk. There was a time when you could actually argue over something with somebody, and the both of you could have some fairly serious replies on the topic. There have always been people sperging out, but they were the minority. The right-wing culture of Holla Forums is a part of it, but there were the occasional others who would show up and discuss things.

Think about every time you see a thread titled something like:
These threads show up now because the people who post on Holla Forums are only posting on Holla Forums, and they're actively pushing back against anyone and everyone who comes in to intrude. The moment someone says something that does not tow the party line, the immediate wave of people crying out "shill" descends to drown out the argument. Threads wash away in sage, people make entire lines of posts in redtext about dumb shit.

Now I'm no advocate for getting rid of shit. Gas the kikes, remove kebab, whatever the hell. Post more gore and smug anime girls. That's the board culture, and it keeps us from getting infested with redditors. At worst it attracts edgy twelve year olds for us to indoctrinate. But sperging out in posts claiming about how little you care about public perception doesn't matter.

What is the difference between a Nazi and a skinhead, outside of minor ideological squabbles? The former is a well dressed soldier who follows certain etiquette and protocols. The latter is a loud-mouth with a shaved head who can scarcely argue his own beliefs. There was a time Holla Forums entertained the thought of being like the former rather than the latter, and it was that which differentiated us from the stereotype. That was why people feared us.

Except that isn't the case now. Just look at the archives from that Cracked article bitching about Holla Forums. It's not the sperg posts that normalfags are scared of it. It's the ones that are well-written, clearly communicated, and obviously coming from someone who can defend his points. But the sperg posts? Those are the sort of thing you can find in the YouTube comment sections, or spamming the chat logs of an MMO. Everyone has seen it before, and they opt to ignore it, because it stopped being shocking.

In short:
We have no need to "appeal to normalfags" or "go for the pr game". But we should still hold ourselves to the highest standards of behavior. That's what makes us better than our enemies: we don't allow our emotions to control our actions.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums faggot. This is Holla Forums, you do not encourage degeneracy, you oppose it.

Gore is shock tool to remove those who aren't meant to be here and smug anime girls filter those who can't focus on the content of the post, instead shifting their reply to the smug.

No fun allowed faggots need to go, just like Goebbels senpai said in the past.

They were talking mostly about cuck/pol/, not this place. cuck/pol/ is indeed full of double digit IQ shitposting retards.

What the fuck, how did I misquote so hard:

Oh my good goys think ill of us? Red pill them faggot because we don't give a shit

It happened to me several times. I think it's a server issue.

Post redpills you nigger. Better to try convincing people than to make sure the group remains small so you can post your degenerate garbage freely. Kike.

Does this confuse you?

Holla Forums is the final stop on the way to a free internet, where anyone can say anything, where self-censorship is anathema to independent thought.

If normies fill it up, then they will bring with them their culture of self-censorship and political correctness, just as surely as immigrants bring to Western Civilization the 'enrichment' of third world countries. But if they can't hack it here, because they get chased away, then of course they are gonna insult it from afar, on other forums and in other internet discussions.

The worse Holla Forums is at this point, the better.

That would be an accurate description of old 4/pol. Today's 8/pol has more censorship, soft censorship, social censorship and self-censorship than Twitter or Youtube. You like it this way, you want a hugbox? fine, nothing wrong with that, hugboxes may well be necessary, and there are other boads on 8ch for those who disagree, but don't call it was it's not.

BTW, the proper place for this debate is
>>>/polmeta/

Meant for

Definitely a server issue.

I can't wait for your mom to force you to go to school after you've disappointed her so much