The Right Stuff is Sodomitical General

They are not racist enough and do not host any good content on the radio page, especially not FTN, TDS, the Fatherland, KulturKampf, and the Darwin Digest. Do not listen to it.

Also, slug2_ sounds like he has the tightest twink boypussy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3EKO-e_xVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whenever I want to listen to someone say "like" every three words like a 13 yeal old girl I head to trs podcast page

We know, but we don't a thread about it every fucking day.

I don't care if it's a show for gays, niggers, or liberals. So long as they're naming the jew I'm ok with it. Keep up the good work.

CTR plz go and kill yourself. kthxbi

Nice post schlomo

No one cares

D&C kikes out, this thread is shit

TRS is all about ebonics, """""fat""""" beats and """"""fresh""""""" rhymes, homosexuals, south american cia puppet states and feminism. Just like MTV.

Hey, I've been curious about TRS for a while and I want to ask: are Kulturkampf, NPR, and the Darwin Digest etc any good? Can I get a power rankings or something aside from "Fash the Nation is breddy good"? It'd be nice to know whether or not it's worth investing time into.

Does any of this criticism apply to FtN? I've listened to their show for a while now and they are plenty racist and attune to the JQ.

D&C

FtN: Worth
TDS: Worth only for Merchant Minute
Kulturkampf: heard good things, listened to their debate with xexiyr or w/e that lefty faggot's name is and I was a little underwhelmed that they are christcucks

Don't have any knowledge about the rest

Stop bumping this obvious shill thread

I completely agree. Morrakiu's talent is pretty much wasted on that show.

Anyway, in that case I'll give Kulturkampf a listen in a little bit. Thanks.

Alrighty.

MELON CUCKS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

durian master race, faggots

This is the shilliest thread I've seen in a while, congrats.

TYH, FTN, and TDS are pretty good. Way too long, but they have their points where I belly laugh so… it's more acceptable entertainment than most shit.

That sure isn't totally gay.

get the fuck out of this website

THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES
THE DINGOES

I eat hedge apples, and you should as well.

Kys shills

Fuck off, Sinead

the same D&C bullshit every time

"alt-right = gay"

keep trying, Shlomo!

SAGE

All of these things need to merge into the Daily Stormer.

There are too many platforms online.

If anything, OP is a shill trying to discredit people who point out just how fag infested it is

Listen to the recent Rebel Yell which featured Natt. He's a solid guy with some reasonable criticisms of the alt-right.

HERE'S THE THING.

MY NIGGA

Wew lad, that's some low effort estrogen d/c

LOL AUSTISTS THIS IS OBVOUSLY BATNZ JUST AN EXCUSE TO MAKE A TRS RADIO THREAD WITHOUT MAKING TURTLE WANK JOB OF IT
PERSONALLY I HAVE COME TO REALISE AND ACCEPT, THROUGH MY FAMILIARISATION WITH THE RANGE OF RADIO PROGRAMS AVAILABLE ON THE RIGHT STUFF, THAT THE ANTIPODEAN ANGLOS OF THE' DINGOES' EPIPHET AND THEIR PODCAST THE CONVICT REPORT'' IS BY NO DOUBT OF SOUND INQUIRY THE PODCAST TO BE ESTEEMED IN TRUTH AS THE BEST INFORMED, MOST RELEVANT, AND BANTERSHIP OF STAUNCHEST TIER.

More TRS gay slide shit I see. Take your faggot show somewhere else.

to all those who are saging:
please watch this educational video
youtube.com/watch?v=w3EKO-e_xVI

On the other hand, they are decent memesters and make people think about the jews.

Hey bud, if you have a problem, you can always say it to SLUG2_ directly instead of making a really fucking shitty thread and wasting bandwidtch and breath

Just keep hitting the gym and taking those zinc supplements Slug

I'm afraid there's no cure for the manlet disease though

TDS really went to shit, and they've half-admitted it, talking about how they used to do research before recording and now they just shitpost.
FTN is still good.
and "alt right is gay" is a shitty goon meme, you fags can't stop projecting. Stay mad.

None of it is worth listening to. It is all pain. Life is pain.

i lol'd

So why are you advertising it?

Hey Zon, haven't seen ya around in a while. Last we chatted, you told me you were going undercover as huntsman.

SLUG2_ is Kalki reborn as a fucking leaf. Thread sucks and OP is a fag.

I want to hear more about this "Slug2_"'s boipucci.

Imagine twink Trudeau, who is constantly apologizing for not taking you hard enough.