Reminder that if you can't do at least 100 pushups you're a weak bitch

Reminder that if you can't do at least 100 pushups you're a weak bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11954930/Could-you-handle-Charles-Bronsons-latest-workout-regime.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i could do 100 if my life depended on it

i can do 2

In a single rep or multiple reps?

you will never be over 6 ft OP
jus accept that and quit trying to compensate for it

I will mouthfuck your dad

No you couldn't

What are you, a woman? Single rep was implied

I've been well over 6' since my early adolescence. Projecting?

Didn't realize how much of an armlet I was. I guess it's time for me to get off of my faggot ass and start busting out push-ups.

I did 150 but not in a single rep.

i will mouthfuck his and and OP's dad

Height becomes more potent when your stronk. If you have a lot of strength but don't have too much height, then you're on-par with the tallfags with average strength.

I'm 5'10" and although I'm not short enough to be considered a manlet, I'm not tall enough to be considered a tall guy either. So "compensating" is actually a good thing in this case.

What about 75?

Wait, so you mean I should do lesser reps and hold a pushup longer?

That's not what I meant at all. Do you have the 'tism by any chance?

You said that you couldn't do 100, so I was asking if you could do 75.

No, I can't even do 75. In fact, I just did 25 pushups in a single rep before I came back to this thread. It's not that close to 100 at all, but it's a great improvement from when I started doing pushups at only 10 a rep.
But seriously though, should I hold my push-ups more?

No, just do more reps. Remember that your nose should softly contact the ground each time. Also remember to your back straight.

All those pushups and you still aren't bulletproof

I've noticed it's easier for me to bust more push-ups when I don't take a long time. I did 25 push-ups with each one taking 3 seconds to complete, so maybe the number I can do is bigger. Thanks for the guidance.

You're supposed to hold them, the quality of the pushup is worth more than the quantity. Just rapidly doing them without holding them to put any strain on the muscles does nothing. You're being japed.

Last time I heard negroes had been phased out due to laziness

Where are you getting your replacement parts?

those are GMO negroes, user

Have you ever heard of this guy?
telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11954930/Could-you-handle-Charles-Bronsons-latest-workout-regime.html
This guy apparently does a thousand push-ups a day. He also can lift a pool table and bend prison cell steel bars.