Fetishes

Share one (or some) of your fetishes.
Personally, I love seeing women wearing elaborate latex outfits. Less like pic 1 and 2, more like pic 3 and 4.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/file_store/bbd5c23ef62831882e1e3655973b39fa52a799c5c2bd35117e7acd6c6d97032d.jpg
imagefap.com/gallery.php?gid=5891548
aryion.com/g4/user/Emi
8ch.net/file_store/edd8eb2d10571ee078a19354f54d420b28f6a21712f59d30bcf8988689454430.jpg>>7421726
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Americans tbh

is the datamining meme still going? because eh

fuck user you are right
i've just been datamined
DATAMINING THREAD DO NOT REPLY
fuk off dataminer

A+

speedos

Transparent swimsuits.

wow

more plz

8ch.net/file_store/bbd5c23ef62831882e1e3655973b39fa52a799c5c2bd35117e7acd6c6d97032d.jpg

Name?

Go to imagefap and search for 'white swimsuit' or 'Japanese white swimsuit'.

imagefap.com/gallery.php?gid=5891548

your doing it wrong.

big tits

Hey man, OP asked.

Goth chicks

i like feet but those are bad

my fetish now too

Victoria Justice has bad feet? Dan "the man" Schneider and I disagree.
Is there a damsel in Hollywood with peds you approve of?

feet
armpits
giant tits
piss
CK underwear

Clothes that doesn't really cover anything. Crotchless panties, open cup bra, topless swimsuit, ect.

fap

hot

Me too, I dream of making holes out of every part of their body and just abusing the living shit out of those holes.

fucking sexy

WOW she used to be so hot

Sincere love.

How close am I to the front of the line on the day of the rope?

fuck off

Is this not a "post your fetish" thread?

you must be fucking mental if you have a fetish for that

I am exclusively into men who are taller than me!

Is it really that much worse than other fetishes?

piss off cunt

Why are you so bothered by it?

That was really horrible to watch

Honest question: what makes it so bad?

I mean, I know it's cruel, but what actually makes it horrible to watch? It's just a feeder mouse being eaten, just like it would have been eaten if it had been sold to someone else.

Idk, maybe use the time and opportunity to release them back into the wild

Does not compute

But they would not have been released into the wild if a normal customer had purchased them. They would have died either in a similarly bad way (if they were fed to a venomous snake), or in a worse way (if they were fed to a tortoise/bird/gila monster, which like to rip their prey apart while they're still alive). So no matter what, she didn't do anything to make the mice's lives worse. At worst, she killed them in the same way they would have been killed had anyone else purchased them.

more?

She is on the web glorifying it…. what if someone else starts making 'copycat videos'

that is just fucking gross how could anybody fap to that

new meme new meme ^ ^

have you never heard of vore before? vorefags are a weird bunch tbh

I have conquered this mouse eating woman with my superior logic….i will now take HER captive

Put birds in your mouth but then have them fly out of your mouth….like a romantic dove….. that would be sexier

I dunno about "glorifying" it. She said she takes pleasure from doing it, but it's not like she's some kind of weird fetish activist or something.

user, I…

I don't know honestly. I just like it. I don't know why.

That's ironic. She always did say she liked being "prey" more than she liked eating other animals.

put my dick in your mouth, thats even more romantic

porcupine in mouth

J/k

fukken sauce/moar

The clip and the pic are both from a video where she stuffed herself with ten mice. The whole thing is like 130 MB if you reduce it to 360p, and it would be obnoxious to post all ten clips in a thread not devoted specifically to vore.

You can always message her if you want to see if she's got any more videos.

aryion.com/g4/user/Emi

DO NOT WANT

What?

thanks dude

fuck off you need

I HAVE A JB FETISH

I have a thing for hippie and raver sluts. Girls, mdma/lsd, music and of course, blacklight paint.

Sage

I HAVE A JB FETISH 8ch.net/file_store/edd8eb2d10571ee078a19354f54d420b28f6a21712f59d30bcf8988689454430.jpg>>7421726