I want to go to russia and get a girlfriend

I want to go to russia and get a girlfriend.
This country sucks

How the fuck do russians deal will all the russian lolis running around being cute af and not wanting to kidnap and raise one?

Is Russia actually a shithole?

i've heard a lot of the russian girls typically fart a lot more than local girls. sucking russian girl cock while getting nose-tanned by her bumfarts sounds like heaven

I live in Belgium with a russian family and my uncle couldn't get a job here as a web developer.
She he moved to Russia to get married, and the moment he stepped his foot into the country he immediately got a job as a web developer.
Currently he's living a happy life with his wife, new friends, step daughter with a average-high russian salary ($500).

So what i'm mainly ultimately trying to say is that the unemployment in western europe is horrible.

Brazil is actually richer than Russia
LMAO

Newfag doesn't understand economics.

Those were some good times,
fucking Dysnomia

k

you'll get rejected in russia too

Why do you think everyone wants to leave?

because it snows all the time?

Apparently he got so mad he deleted all copies on 8ch of the image i posted earlier.

Why are you sitting here with your thumb up your ass? A fucking McDonalds job can get you a plane ticket to Russia. Oh, right. Never mind.

Was thinking of doing the same thing but i have alot of wealth in America. So i wont want to live in Russia just bring one back with her family "parents" and maybe build a house with land inthe northern states. But I don't know if Russian women even want an American, should i just fly there and see or should i like buy property in Russia or invest into something there?

Russians are really the most low tier of all Slav people tbh

I have money so i don't care
I drink also so we can drink togather
I don't smoke that much but ill get her to just vape
Least i wont have to raise chads kids
I'll make sure to get her fat ass out of the house shopping or going on vacations.
Don't care they will be provided another property in a different state

a literal cuckold.

you're out of your league, boy

what other option is there now? Chads have fucked over society so in order to get a good women… wait you cant anymore. So give me an option since you know about the secret guardian of non whores.

that's incredibly specific. I-is there something you need to talk about, user?