CNN: MATH IS RACIST

IT WAS PREDICTED
IT HAS COME TO PASS
MATH IS OFFICIALLY RACIST

THE END OF LOGIC AS WE KNOW IT, IN THE NAME OF EQUALITY

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN 1+1 = WHITE PRIVILEGE?!

dailystormer.com/real-thing-cnn-says-math-is-racist/
money.cnn.com/2016/09/06/technology/weapons-of-math-destruction/
archive.is/4gSqn

Actual headline:

Math is Racist: How data is driving inequality

It’s no surprise that inequality in the U.S. is on the rise. But what you might not know is that math is partly to blame.

In a new book, “Weapons of Math Destruction,” Cathy O’Neil details all the ways that math is essentially being used for evil (my word, not hers).

From targeted advertising and insurance to education and policing, O’Neil looks at how algorithms and big data are targeting the poor, reinforcing racism and amplifying inequality.

These “WMDs,” as she calls them, have three key features: They are opaque, scalable and unfair.

Denied a job because of a personality test? Too bad — the algorithm said you wouldn’t be a good fit. Charged a higher rate for a loan? Well, people in your zip code tend to be riskier borrowers. Received a harsher prison sentence? Here’s the thing: Your friends and family have criminal records too, so you’re likely to be a repeat offender. (Spoiler: The people on the receiving end of these messages don’t actually get an explanation.)

The models O’Neil writes about all use proxies for what they’re actually trying to measure. The police analyze zip codes to deploy officers, employers use credit scores to gauge responsibility, payday lenders assess grammar to determine credit worthiness. But zip codes are also a stand-in for race, credit scores for wealth, and poor grammar for immigrants.

O’Neil, who has a PhD in mathematics from Harvard, has done stints in academia, at a hedge fund during the financial crisis and as a data scientist at a startup. It was there — in conjunction with work she was doing with Occupy Wall Street — that she become disillusioned by how people were using data.

“I worried about the separation between technical models and real people, and about the moral repercussions of that separation,” O’Neill writes.

She started blogging — at mathbabe.org — about her frustrations, which eventually turned into “Weapons of Math Destruction.”

One of the book’s most compelling sections is on “recidivism models.” For years, criminal sentencing was inconsistent and biased against minorities. So some states started using recidivism models to guide sentencing. These take into account things like prior convictions, where you live, drug and alcohol use, previous police encounters, and criminal records of friends and family.

These scores are then used to determine sentencing.

…Or consider the fact that nearly half of U.S. employers ask potential hires for their credit report, equating a good credit score with responsibility or trustworthiness.

This “creates a dangerous poverty cycle,” O’Neil writes. “If you can’t get a job because of your credit record, that record will likely get worse, making it even harder to work.”

This cycle falls along racial lines, she argues, given the wealth gap between black and white households. This means African Americans have less of a cushion to fall back on and are more likely to see their credit slip.

And yet employers see a credit report as data rich and superior to human judgment — never questioning the assumptions that get baked in.

In a vacuum, these models are bad enough, but O’Neil emphasizes, “they’re feeding on each other.” Education, job prospects, debt and incarceration are all connected, and the way big data is used makes them more inclined to stay that way.

“Poor people are more likely to have bad credit and live in high-crime neighborhoods, surrounded by other poor people,” she writes. “Once … WMDs digest that data, it showers them with subprime loans or for-profit schools. It sends more police to arrest them and when they’re convicted it sentences them to longer terms.”

In turn, a new set of WMDs uses this data to charge higher rates for mortgages, loans and insurance.

There’s a growing community of lawyers, sociologists and statisticians committed to finding places where data is used for harm and figuring out how to fix it.

She’s optimistic that laws like HIPAA and the Americans with Disabilities Act will be modernized to cover and protect more of your personal data, that regulators like the CFPB and FTC will increase their monitoring, and that there will be standardized transparency requirements.

“Big Data processes codify the past,” O’Neil writes. “They do not invent the future. Doing that requires moral imagination, and that’s something only humans can provide.”

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Mathematics
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
archive.fo/Sefu0,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-racist_mathematics
archive.is/aRQah
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they need to make math easier for minorities and poc so they can get high paying programmer jobs too!

Math being racist just proves racism is merely part of the natural order and a law of the universe itself. CNN fucked up bad

I remember when this was an over-the-top ironic meme on 4cuck Holla Forums like ten years ago. Now, it's reality. There are people SERIOUSLY saying this shit.

it wont get far

O'Neil didn't seem to be too disillusioned when she was going to fancy schools and getting great pay.

TL;DR:

Mathematician worried about the separation between technical models and real people.

That's it. CNN is trying to spin the shit out of this with that headline.

DATS RITE

Did you know that black supremacists invented their own type of "mathematics"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Mathematics

When are all races just going to tell black people to go eat shit…

I agree though. It IS racist. The average black can't do more than add.

And that's fine.

I think you mean "math babe"

yup

If you take out the PC/POC bullshit from the article, I would generally agree with its premise.

No more putting on good clothes and giving the manager a strong handshake right in the eyes. You are now at the mercy of an algorithm and need to feed the credit system.

they are losing to msnbc in ratings now
clickbait is clickbait

That's already illegal.
It's called "redlining" and a bank can be hauled into court for it.

Pretty sure its the niggers fault for being a dumb nigger

Uh, your own record is what indicates you're a repeat offender.

I saw this coming. In light of our obsessive posting of crime stats, IQ stats, STD rates, and other hatefacts, they've finally decided to say that stats are racist.

Only surprising thing here is how long it took them to finally do this.

God, what's wrong with her face?
Car accident? Or scarred from some terrible childhood disease?

Kek, this is like when Gawker got assblasted over an app that helps you avoid dangerous neighborhoods, because all the danger zones were black/spic majority. Reality is rayciss!

I have been joking that "math be racist" for quite some time, now finally that insane reality materializes on CNN.com

Unbelievable.

Most forms of discrimination are already illegal or at the very least lawsuit worthy, but that's not going to stop cucks, shitskins, and hairy women from whining about oppression and systemic racism. Having enough wit to hire a kike lawyer, or call one of hundreds of minority advocacy groups, is racist and a sign of white privilege.

the simpsons did it but with sexism instead of racism

is this a joke?

That is one white ass cracker telling me that I'm racist.

If memory serves, it was actually Microsoft that made the app.

The Eternal Mick is at it once again.

that's a man in a wig.

Oh America. Oh America. Oh America. This insanity. It's like looking into the future of Europe, only that we will destroy our societies with Muslims instead of Negros.

That's what I'm saying. It's fine that they can't do math. We need to stop attempting these heroic efforts to make them smarter than they can be.

Our world is someones joke isnt it?

shut the hell up.

Don't worry, America might come up with this insane shit, but it's Europe that makes it official government policy.

Niggers and Jews are a sign that God either hates us or doesn't exist at all. How do Christfags explain it?

It's what I've wanted for a very long time.

Anti-reality liberals pitted against the Jewish interest in credit scoring. Nigs vs. Banks.

Burn baby burn.

Then God said, “Take your son, your only son, whom you love—Isaac—and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you.”

We have transcended the event horizon.

Happening is imminent, probability increases with each passing day.

Racial conflict levels are at critical.

We are in the red across the board.

Mayday, mayday, this is ST3D 1488, we have Nazi frog Gods and racist math.

I repeat: We have confirmed Kek-Sign and the numbers iz rayciss nigga!

Can't pull up, won't respond.

'Can't Stump, Won't Stump''

We're going down.

No survivors.

Tell my children I love them.

Praise Kek.

It is Happening.

Evangelicals love Jews almost as much as Jesus. With some of them it seems they love Jews more.

Shit, I didn't consider that angle. Nice.

I think catholics explain it as "his motivations are impossible for us to understand" and "the bigger picture".
I mean, if the snapback from all this kikery causes a new reich, that's a nice picture.
Then again, their construct of god is closer to a mildly benevolent eldritch being.

They do love Christ killers more than Christ, but what do you expect from an AIPAC funded institution.

thread theme

Have we memed irresponsibly?

Looks like we were right again.

Apparently the most objective source of truth that humanity has is racist.

You can't make this stuff up

WE HAVE TO GO FURTHER

They already say A.I.s are racist. The google image algorithms that identified niggers as gorillas, the A.I. that calculated white people as beautiful, Tay, and each time they shut it down.

They were right about the first one, though. Gorillas don't deserve to be compared to niggers.

Also that case of HP computers not recognizing black people for the webcam unlock nonsense.

Its what sun tzu would do

I'm loving it.
Agree and amplify.
Repeat, repeat, repeat until universe roll over back to sanity

Hey man Marxism and all of this insanity started in Europe not here.

We just wanted to be free white ethno-state. But as soon as we started to be successful (((they))) latched on to us.

Eat dog and beat a sweatshop child for not making his sneakers fast enough

Shieeeet dem whiteys be doin' some finna evil magikk wit da numbas, ya kno what I'm sayn?

Math is racist because it lacks proper feelings.
Instead of modeling a concept as it is, numbers should be 'fuzzier', to take into account the human side of the equation.
Take the numbers 0 thru 9

0 should be dropped, because nothing can't exist. I mean seriously, nothingness - is that a thing?
1 should equate to .3 or .4 (somewhere around in there) to around 2 or 2 and half.
2 should come to mean pairs, which in today's gender-sensitive world can be anywhere from 1 to 10 billion.
3 just means many. It's a nebulous concept, too inexact for racist white folks to understand.
4… fuck the rest of them. Who needs em anyway?

There, now math is a little less racist, except of course if there's a white person around.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Apparently, English is racist, too.

Drink it in boys.

pic related

2nd pic strikes me as jewish, but none of the others do.

I had a male math teacher that looked like her.

AIPAC doesn't fund the Evangelical churches in America, though. It's the other way around: white Christians are funding Israel, therfore AIPAC.

The heresy of dispensationalism goes back to the Scofield bible, which Jews DID pay for and promote. But the majority of these evangecucks who revere Israel are running under their own power.

I wonder what goes through her mind that convinces her she is a "babe". She barely looks female at all let alone "babe"

They don't.

The most important thing about religion is that it's self-contradictory.

Here's one example: one of the 10 commandments is "do not kill".
Those commandments are to be respected NO MATTER WHAT. It simply reads "do not kill" (not, "do not kill except X or Y").
Thus, the crusaders are now in hell because they killed, breaking the 10 commandments.

When the rules of existence bear down on White humanity, we don't suffer and accept it, we break those motherfuckers and reshape them to our benefit. Same shit as our first glimpse of sapience, recognizing and bending/breaking the rules of nature and evolution, ensuring our survival and thriving by refusing to play the game everyone else was (grow, breed, die, repeat).

I didnt expect the headline to be that blatant.

I expected it to be like "Whites are raised to be more literate with math and blacks dont have the privledge"

But no. literally "math is racist"

K + K + K = KKK

Reported for intl, that's how.

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

holy fuck that wiki article
even kikepedia can't come up with a good excuse for nigger retardation
i have a fun time reading the "conspiracy theory" parts of wikipedia. the only excuse they ever seem to make for global kike domination is literally "that's just anti-semetic nonsense goy". seriously go read the rothschilds' wiki page it's funny as fuck

My first inklings about what may be a deficiency in abstract thinking came from what I began to learn about African languages. In a conversation with students in Nigeria I asked how you would say that a coconut is about halfway up the tree in their local language. “You can’t say that,” they explained. “All you can say is that it is ‘up’.” “How about right at the top?” “Nope; just ‘up’.” In other words, there appeared to be no way to express gradations.

A few years later, in Nairobi, I learned something else about African languages when two women expressed surprise at my English dictionary. “Isn’t English your language?” they asked. “Yes,” I said. “It’s my only language.” “Then why do you need a dictionary?”

They were puzzled that I needed a dictionary, and I was puzzled by their puzzlement. I explained that there are times when you hear a word you’re not sure about and so you look it up. “But if English is your language,” they asked, “how can there be words you don’t know?” “What?” I said. “No one knows all the words of his language.”

Yeah I'm gonna need a sauce on that.

“But we know all the words of Kikuyu; every Kikuyu does,” they replied. I was even more surprised, but gradually it dawned on me that since their language is entirely oral, it exists only in the minds of Kikuyu speakers. Since there is a limit to what the human brain can retain, the overall size of the language remains more or less constant. A written language, on the other hand, existing as it does partly in the millions of pages of the written word, grows far beyond the capacity of anyone to know it in its entirety. But if the size of a language is limited, it follows that the number of concepts it contains will also be limited and hence that both language and thinking will be impoverished.

African languages were, of necessity, sufficient in their pre-colonial context. They are impoverished only by contrast to Western languages and in an Africa trying to emulate the West. While numerous dictionaries have been compiled between Euro­pean and African languages, there are few dictionaries within a single African language, precisely because native speakers have no need for them. I did find a Zulu-Zulu dictionary, but it was a small-format paperback of 252 pages.

My queries into Zulu began when I rang the African Language Department at the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg and spoke to a white guy. Did “precision” exist in the Zulu language prior to European contact? “Oh,” he said, “that’s a very Eurocentric question!” and simply wouldn’t answer. I rang again, spoke to another white guy, and got a virtually identical response.

Nothing better than your enemy weakening their own ground at such a rapid rate.

Only applies to people of your tribe.

So I called the University of South Africa, a large correspondence university in Pretoria, and spoke to a young black guy. As has so often been my experience in Africa, we hit it off from the start. He understood my interest in Zulu and found my questions of great interest. He explained that the Zulu word for “precision” means “to make like a straight line.” Was this part of indigenous Zulu? No; this was added by the compilers of the dictionary.

But, he assured me, it was otherwise for “promise.” I was skeptical. How about “obligation?” We both had the same dictionary (English-Zulu, Zulu-English Dictionary, published by Witwatersrand University Press in 1958), and looked it up. The Zulu entry means “as if to bind one’s feet.” He said that was not indigenous but was added by the compilers. But if Zulu didn’t have the concept of obligation, how could it have the concept of a promise, since a promise is simply the oral undertaking of an obligation? I was interested in this, I said, because Africans often failed to keep promises and never apologized—as if this didn’t warrant an apology.

A light bulb seemed to go on in his mind. Yes, he said; in fact, the Zulu word for promise—isithembiso—is not the correct word. When a black person “promises” he means “maybe I will and maybe I won’t.” But, I said, this makes nonsense of promising, the very purpose of which is to bind one to a course of action. When one is not sure he can do something he may say, “I will try but I can’t promise.” He said he’d heard whites say that and had never understood it till now. As a young Romanian friend so aptly summed it up, when a black person “promises” he means “I’ll try.”

The failure to keep promises is therefore not a language problem. It is hard to believe that after living with whites for so long they would not learn the correct meaning, and it is too much of a coincidence that the same phenomenon is found in Nigeria, Kenya and Papua New Guinea, where I have also lived. It is much more likely that Africans generally lack the very concept and hence cannot give the word its correct meaning. This would seem to indicate some difference in intellectual capacity.

Note the Zulu entry for obligation: “as if to bind one’s feet.” An obligation binds you, but it does so morally, not physically. It is an abstract concept, which is why there is no word for it in Zulu. So what did the authors of the dictionary do? They took this abstract concept and made it concrete. Feet, rope, and tying are all tangible and observable, and therefore things all blacks will understand, whereas many will not understand what an obligation is. The fact that they had to define it in this way is, by itself, compelling evidence for my conclusion that Zulu thought has few abstract concepts and indirect evidence for the view that Africans may be deficient in abstract thinking.

everyday i get closer to snapping

I quote from an article in the South African press about the problems blacks have with mathematics:

“[Xhosa] is a language where polygon and plane have the same definition … where concepts like triangle, quadrilateral, pentagon, hexagon are defined by only one word.” (“Finding New Languages for Maths and Science,” Star [Johannesburg], July 24, 2002, p. 8.)

More accurately, these concepts simply do not exist in Xhosa, which, along with Zulu, is one of the two most widely spoken languages in South Africa. In America, blacks are said to have a “tendency to approximate space, numbers and time instead of aiming for complete accuracy.” (Star, June 8, 1988, p.10.) In other words, they are also poor at math. Notice the identical triumvirate—space, numbers, and time. Is it just a coincidence that these three highly abstract concepts are the ones with which blacks — everywhere — seem to have such difficulties?

The entry in the Zulu dictionary for “number,” by the way — ningi — means “numerous,” which is not at all the same as the concept of number. It is clear, therefore, that there is no concept of number in Zulu.

White rule in South Africa ended in 1994. It was about ten years later that power outages began, which eventually reached crisis proportions. The principle reason for this is simply lack of maintenance on the generating equipment. Maintenance is future-oriented, and the Zulu entry in the dictionary for it is ondla, which means: “1. Nourish, rear; bring up; 2. Keep an eye on; watch (your crop).” In short, there is no such thing as maintenance in Zulu thought, and it would be hard to argue that this is wholly unrelated to the fact that when people throughout Africa say “nothing works,” it is only an exaggeration.

The New York Times reports that New York City is considering a plan (since implemented) aimed at getting blacks to “do well on standardized tests and to show up for class,” by paying them to do these things and that could “earn [them] as much as $500 a year.” Students would get money for regular school attendance, every book they read, doing well on tests, and sometimes just for taking them. Parents would be paid for “keeping a full-time job … having health insurance … and attending parent-teacher conferences.” (Jennifer Medina, “Schools Plan to Pay Cash for Marks,” New York Times, June 19, 2007.)

The clear implication is that blacks are not very motivated. Motivation involves thinking about the future and hence about things that do not exist. Given black deficiencies in this regard, it is not surprising that they would be lacking in motivation, and having to prod them in this way is further evidence for such a deficiency.

The Zulu entry for “motivate” is banga, under which we find “1. Make, cause, produce something unpleasant; … to cause trouble . … 2. Contend over a claim; … fight over inheritance; … 3. Make for, aim at, journey towards … .” Yet when I ask Africans what banga means, they have no idea. In fact, no Zulu word could refer to motivation for the simple reason that there is no such concept in Zulu; and if there is no such concept there cannot be a word for it. This helps explain the need to pay blacks to behave as if they were motivated.

yup,i ts just some dumb cunt

Alright, let's do this

If math is racist then Asians must be more racist than Whites by their standards

Nigger what are you on about?

1+1 = DATS RACIS

Read this a few times before, and it's always good to be reminded of it.

except they use these models to justify federal funding being used to make extra loans so the banks don't risk anything and the working people still get screwed.

statistics be racist fam

Whenever I talk to an asian about racism I remind them that the SAT lowers asian scores and raises black scores because asians are too smart.
A filipino friend of mine was outraged at this, because in his words "filipinos are like the mexicans of asia, we're not as smart as them"

Math is racist.
Science is racist.
Logic is racist.
Computers are racist.
Chemistry is racist.
Biology is racist.

Thats funny.

South East Asian are like the swarthy Southern Europeans of Asia

Chinese and Korean are like continental Europeans

Japanese are the Anglo-Saxons

And Filipinos are definatly the the mongrelized Mexicans of Asia

AI has proven to be the white mans best friend so far.

AI calls gorillas gorillas

AI knows the Holocaust is fake and Hitler is a bro.

AI finds white people most attractive.

The future is bright, if we can seize the day.

This is what it was always going to come to: Liberals demonizing reality itself for not measuring up to their puritanical ideals.

Do you know why those models are used for predicting outcomes of certain peoples' actions? Because they fucking work.

Math is racist. Science is sexist. What's next? Witchcraft is Nazism? Kikes are literally everything they hate.

There is a law of duality in the universe user, for hot to exist there must be cold, love/hate, blah blah blah it's true though.

All are equal in the eyes of God.

Liberals

Perfect summation.

So for whites to exist there must be niggers? What happens if kikes succeed in killing all the whites, will the niggers and kikes cease to exist as well? Is this all an elaborate mass suicide pact on behalf of the kikes?

no, but stupidity is

tbh this has been around for a long time. It used to be called redlining in insurance, where basically areas were uninsurable or premiums were high, but poverty was also high. Guess what the racial make up of those areas were? Of course it was just racist old whitey and his racist loss ratios.

She's really just rehashing the same old theme.

It's funny when you think about it, you'd never see a dude wearing a shirt that said "math hunk" maybe in an ironic way, but never with the "you go gurl! type of attitude she's got. But the funny thing is, by wearing that shirt - she's subconsciously admitting that women aren't naturally good at math, so she has to show it off and point it out - so she's actually going against her own principles and "female empowerment" because she's being show-offy about something she knows deep down women aren't good at. What a fucking idiot. And the thing is, I wasn't against female mathematicians until I saw "her"

It literal 1984 double speak. Being able to hold two opinions to be true even though they cancel each other out.

how the fuck do you get that from what he said? no, we need to kill every last nonwhite.

They want 95% population reduction.

Anyone who figures it out that can do something about it usually sells out to them for Billions.

Whites and niggers would be considered "man" which is actually inbetween a God and a Animal.

A bit of both. Some more that others.

It's the same thing as retards going "haha you just got beaten by a gurlll XD".

No, jews. Jews are infrahuman and the Aryan is suprahuman. Even if we killed every last jew here on Earth, there will likely be other kinds of jew out there in the vastness of space (along with other kinds of Aryan). The struggle is ongoing.

Niggers are like any other animal, the jew is just good at animating them against us today.

If the jew wiped out all Aryan man then human evolution would reverse itself. Man would be prey to regular beasts again, and so on. That's why the jew depends on technology so much, he needs to make an artificial construct to prop himself and the society he wants up because he knows it will fall apart otherwise. They want a Borg society.

>>>/math/459

I think the "babe" part is her desperately trying to be cute/sexy to increase readership. See: foodbabe

REALITY IS RACIST

yep, anybody who calls themselves "babe" or "cutie" online is a guaranteed uggo.

Yeah it's a part of the over-inflated ego aspect of feminism. The reason they do it is because deep down they know everything they do is wrong and they're fuckups. That's why they all have multiple mental disorders that they like to brag about for sympathy. They know they're shit so they collectively deny reality. like that picture where they all smashed weight scales with bats and rockband guitars You don't need to label something that's beautiful as "beautiful", it's inherent.

God I can't wait to fix feminism. It's one of the worst cancers of our society.

for context:
>>>/math/457
>>>/math/458
>>>/math/459

This was to be expected. It's the end game of egalitarianism. No differences must be admitted.

SERIOUS QUESTION

She opposes proxie measures and data analysis because racism.

But how else does she establish the claimed racist effects of proxie measures and data analysis other than by proxie measures and data analaysis?

As soon as she makes claims affecting large groups of people, she's involved in abstract analysis.

"Proxie measures" is a redundant term. All measurement is a measurement via a proxy.
(((Harvard Mathematics))), amirite?

No you dumb faggot it is "Thou Shalt Not MURDER"

Although the KJV does say 'thou shalt not kill,' this is correct, the Hebrew is better translated as murder.

There are some dozen or so Mosaic laws whose infraction can be punished by death.

If you think there is a contradiction, rather than concluding that the laws are contradictory, you should first rule out that you're not reading them in a completely retarded way.

You're basically operating on this level:
>if i don't understand it, it must be because they're stupid, not me
no, you're stupid

Nice to know that Vigo the Carpathian settled into a regular gig after Ghostbusters II.

The disingenuous cunt!

Sub-prime (and the subsequent banking crash) happened because government legislated that the banks were to ignore standard practise ("Don't lend to deadbeats", "higher risk, higher interest") when offering loans.

blacks are the reason i am still a virgin

see

what the fuck was he even trying to say?

Rich Piana?

my head started to hurt

I dont remember that shit

K + K + K = 3K

K^3 = KKK

:^)

We memed irresponsibly again

(checked)

YOU MEME'D IRRESPONSIBLY user!!

looks like a neo/v/ thread.

they dont think it be like it is,
but it do.
nigga.

FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it was never a good meme

Yes yes, everything bad is good. And everything good is bad.

Except Nazis and white racists. They are always bad no matter what.

Thanks for the translation :^)

Inb4 maths is sexist.

How is math racist if East Asians and Jews are exceptionally good at it?
That's the line you should send over to normalfags, not us.

3 K's a day make the minorities go away, either way.

I feel your pain too user.

It was so painful to read that I almost burst into treats.

My math teacher hated me for no reason and i never learned math. Didn't graduated university because was placed in a group full of shitskins, and then learned that every teacher wants money, since entire place was corrupted.

Math is like my number one enemy in life. More than my virginity.

Wouldn't it be fatphilic if it actively made you fat?

math is unbiased data. you don't hate math, you hate yourself for letting some shithead teacher who was bad at his job affect the way your entire life turned out. do you know how many goddamn teachers in the USA are completely worthless? I'd wager it's around 80% because if you poll ANYONE, they had total morons educating them in childhood. Teachers are impossible to fire unless they literally murder someone. They can get away with anything. Hundreds of thousands of people had awful teachers and still turned out functional adults, YOU are the failure.

Do what I did and teach yourself never been easier to download a self teaching book. Self reliance is key.

But then again if you learn quantitative reasoning it will make you racist.

Without logic or rhetoric the only way to argue will be with pointy sticks into stomachs, which i suspect is their end goal.

Look up EM Warp Drive. It's been tested for something like a decade and a paper just got approved for peer review in an aerospace journal. It's not magic energy from nothing, it's apparently a consequence of forcing particles to change wavelength having them pass their energy to the engine.

Root problem?

What's wrong with Mark's face? If I looked like that I would just kill myself.

ebin shitpost Holla Forums

it got by me
I could never tell it was you

this
i'm a christian and out of all of the misinterpretations of biblical text this one is near the top of my list for how much it pisses me off
the israelites killed fuckloads of people and, in a few places, God even explicitly told them to do so.
remember Jericho?
whole city slaughtered
what did Jesus say to peter when he cut that soldier's ear off?
"live by the sword die by the sword"
he didn't tell him that what he was doing was sinful
he was just letting him know that it was stupid and going to get him killed.
killing in self-defense is justified, as is killing to defend your people

I think it's called Jahan's Syndrome now.

I just gotta say something…
I have seen this pic countless times on tons of sites. Since like the first 10 times or so, I thought I knew what I was going to see on that pic, but…Each time I saw it, I saw the 2 faces and the quote by this nigger, but literally everything else in it was ignored as white noise. I fucking never noticed the rest of the pic, meaning the rape history, the 'family watchdog' tag, none of it. Had I not read the filename, I would probably never have a chance to truly, consciously see the whole pic.

What the FUCK man.

Am I crazy or do I recall a thread predicting this like a year ago coming up?

Something about low IQ and Test scores so (((They))) would try to bring everyone else down to the blacks level due to it being racists to call blacks less intelligent when the data shows that they generally are.

The problem with sarcastic and satirical humor is that if you use it too much, you end up overwhelmed by idiots who seriously believe in it.

see
chaos theory can explain meme magic

Racist math… So many strawmen in that article, no way to know where to begin.

Close. According to the tubby who wrote this: archive.fo/Sefu0, they're 'sexist'.

You should try to look and scout everything you see.
This is a life tip.

Checked.

"mathbabe" (lol) should go back and get a philosophy degree.

What an absolute retard.

I first heard about Agenda 21 in 1996; probably before you could read. I thought it made sense that the elites would want it, but no one had a convincing answer for how they were actually going to do it.

I simply don't buy the population reduction narrative. Western governments are controlled by the elites, and they send the food aid to Africa that's caused their populations to balloon. Elites spend enormous amounts of money on medical programs to eradicate diseases. Making AIDS drugs in cheap mass quantities for Africans is a huge endeavor they're pushing hard. Bill Gates is spending billions of his own cash to save all the nogs from Malaria.

If depopulation was their goal none of this would be happening. Depopulation is not their goal. The elites are self-righteous shits who want to save nog lives for the same reasons that your standard undergrad libshits do.

If I look at things objectively that's the only conclusion I can draw.

Not really suprised about this. Thanks Obama!

Everything is sexist
Everything is racist

They use the cover of "aid" to do their dirty work.

That is why the 95% of the Clinton foundation money never went to charity.

Bill gates is a phyco whos dad help found Planned Parenthood with Ms Sanger.

Every.

Single.

Time.

If this social justice shit isn't a cult then I don't know what is.

More normies are going to get red pilled because of shit like this.

2+2=5 and sometimes 4 and sometimes 6 confirmed. Electroshock therapy for all that don't fall in line soon.

but the question is, if 8 slaves picked fewer than 56 oranges each today, how many lashes with the whip?

I just read that article. It had nothing to do with math. Typical tabloid garbage from CNN.

well, in binary operations over Z2: 2+2 is actually both 4 and 6. Since in Z2 all even numbers are equal to eachother. And all odd numbers are qual. (Due to there only being two different equivalence classes in Z2)

But to make 2+2=4=5=6 that would take a really weird operation. such as binary operations under Z1, where all eq. classes are considered equal.

Either way: The point i'm trying to make is. Be careful when you say things are impossible in mathematics.

>The GM mosquitos were released in or slightly before July 2015 sources ive seen either say july or before july but dont specify how long before

What if somehow the GM mosquitos, since they have already been manipulated, mutated?

1947 actually

You probably just blocked out the memories. Or were smart enough to just not feed them But it was truly an epidemic back then.

unless college kids want blacks to overpower and destroy all white nations with their sheer numbers as we desperately attempt to cling to life by being slave farmers, because niggers can't make they own food, then no. they don't have the same intentions.

Thanks Jews.

I'm actually surprised Obama never attempted to make collecting certain statistics illegal. of course we all know what kind of stats those would be
They all ready do it in countries like France where it's almost impossible to get stats on how many black people actually live there, because collecting census data on race has been illegal for years.

Tears*

Slippery slope is just a fallacy, goyim.

sounds brilliant

when you get everything for free, how do you end up in debt? being untrustworthy and stupid is how.

It's for medicine research.

We all knew it would come to this. I teach math at a public university and can already feel the waves of brow resentment coming. If I correct a brown too sternly and it will be a "Bias Incident".

Honestly, let it come. The sooner we get this over with the better, we are only wasting our resources trying to teach these people math anyway

Did… did we finally meme too hard, guys?

DUBS O' TRUTH

CNN should focus on destroying trump now…

Conclusion professor, being racist is AWESOME. Praise KEK.

Bruh, she's a fat dummy. This basic bitch, crazy, look at me shit is the only way she could make a name for herself and some money in maths. Plus she probably shoves a foot long black dildo up her hole she can't see every night.

I seriously fucking think this. If some dumbasses see everyone writing that something is racist, no matter how stupid it is and with 'racist' being the ultimate taboo, they'll condemn it.

They're using programming, psyops, brainwashing whatever you want to call it. This is the propaganda side of it, the phenomena side is the BLM chimpouts. It's supposed to create a revolutionary sentiment for "equality" by destroying the "ebul racism(classism) inherent in tha system" among the group it's targeted at. This is pretty marxist shit tbh desu. But it's nothing new for the (((media))).

nothing says 'babe' quite like green hair and obesity!

EVERYTHING IS RACIST!
Everything is straight, white male privilege…

notice how there were no niggers or other shitskins in this movie?

Finally we can use the phrase "Reality has a raist bias".

When I got bad marks in college math I just saw a tutor and he helped me get an A.

Truth is most of the time math tutors are white and most blacks would rather cry racism instead of letting a white person help them. Now after they refuse to learn they blame the very white people who were trying to teach them.

10 more years of this crap and gpa's will be racist as well.

Either she's a kike (that nose) or a tranny.

Butthurt, christcuck?

Oppression.

There was only one if I can remember.

hmm. I forgot about that.

At least the whole city was all-"white"

It's not math's fault that some people's brains aren't capable of learning it. It's also not racist. I live in a province that in 2006 was 94% white. Can't find any more recent statistics, but I'd say it has only went down maybe 5-10% mainly because of Asians. Barely any black people still to this day. Getting to the point, I knew a black guy in College who was great at math. He came from Jamaica where he supposedly got a degree is computer science but wasn't able to transfer it to here so he had to re do it. He's actually the only black person I've had to deal with and he wasn't an "ooga booga" type, he didn't even care if white people said nigger. I guarantee if you asked him whether he thought math was racist, he'd laugh in your face.

Meanwhile the nogs that grow up in da hood like Detroit or whatever would probably jump on the opportunity to say math is racist as an excuse for why they suck at it since they never put any time, effort or thought into. The types of nigs who'd say math is racist are the types of nigs who think it's cool do get shitty grades and drop out of highschool.

Morgan freeman

Witnessed…

Why did she dyed her hair green or blue. The light kinda fucked the photo.

butthurt burger :^)

you know the US crime stats are fudged as all hell, right?
The FBI 10 Most Wanted is a full lineup of obvious beaners marked "Race: White"
hispanics are white when they commit crimes and hispanic when they are victims.

I studied Physics at a top 50 school. Whenever I see a MS or PhD carrier with less than fully formed world views it just makes me realize that there are dumb smart people out there. If you're stuck in a cycle of academia for 22+ years you're going to develop a standard liberal compass, but seeing math blamed for sociological problems really disappoints me in higher academia.

The title is clickbait, but from the interview Cathy O' Neil appears to sincerely believe that mathematics is the wedge driving her issues apart. It's not mathematics that's the problem with her, it's quantitative metrics. These metrics fit people into data which is a big no-no for the all encompassing left. Especially when that data disproves or dislodges your current outlook on race, sex, and the human condition.

I agree with the bit about the credit scores, despite having an excellent score myself. However, this is a metric and not strict mathematics. If it's the employers and landlords that you have a problem with then so be it, but don't put this on Euler.

My biggest problem is seeing the terms "low income" and "illegal immigrant" perceived as a race-targeting phrase. What race is a low-income family? Secondly, how is mathematics at fault for the situation a low-income family is in? Surely this has nothing to do with their economic choices or living conditions.

Das rite kidz, we wuz buildin all kinds of shieet like flying machines in ancient Egypt until whitey invented math to make science complicated. Now get yo black asses to sleep, mommy is tired from hoeing all day.

the employment data is obfuscated and corrupted too. ppl working for 1h a week are considered employed

Couldn't they just, you know, not commit the crimes?

They're not depopulating niggers because they're weaponizing niggers against us, dipshit. Have you even been paying attention to the migrant crisis in Europe (and, to a lesser extent, America)?

'Social Justice' is the first global cult.

God forsake the jews and hates them. His punishment for them is having them serve the goyim that they hate so much. At least, for the fake jews that survive, because God will kill so many of them that they will wish the mountains collapse on them so He can't find them.

Jesus calls them vipers, the synagogue of satan etc.

So there, that's what Christianity thinks of kikes. Any 'Christian' opposed to this has clearly not been reading his own damn book.

duh, we are not talking about hard skills here.

oh wait, we are talking about dumb people…

yeah, math is racist.

nah, also niggers.

Holy Fucking Poop dicks…

MSM has gone full batshit crazy

this thread is gold.

i'm almost pissed that i have to go now and cannot take my time to read it all!

later, i guess.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NEWFAGS OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Stop falling for the CNN bait. She never said math was racist, only the (((applications))) where algorithms judge people based on statistics and unclear mathematical scoring models based on dubious assumptions.

I can call math anti-white if I say algorithms are used for diversity quotas and to find eebul waycists through graph searching.

SAGE

Was C+= a joke when it started or was it always legit.
archive.is/aRQah

And this has been an issue for years now.

Which is why CNN would put the retarded spin on this since otherwise it would just sound like another day ending in '-y'.

Aaaah shiet nigga, i dont need maths, you feeelin me nigga, whitey gonna giv me all i need becuz of slavery you dig

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

>>>/gamergatehq/308970

It's legit and it's directly connected to political censorship on Github, Hacker News, and Wikipedia, Zoe and Anita's trip to the UN, and the Paolo Freire cult.

There's also something called Radical Math which is turning math courses into communist indoctrination.

Sick meme

They just won't give up their belief that the commie will work.

no, they are not.
in a country where people doesn't die of starvation, being poor sucks, but resorting to crime in not excusable.

slippery slope isn't a fallacy

I agree, but try explaining it to a liberal..

how would you prove Him you deserve your place in heaven?

By getting the highscore in good boy points

If Jamal has 15 children from 6 women and he has to pay 200 dollars to each of the mothers every month how much money does Jamal spend on child support per month?

i dont know that shieeet, keeping it real nigga

A++ You are the realest nigga.
There is nothing more i can teach you
deshawn-travon, take this complimentry 50 dollars of crack rocks and a shirt with Obama on it.

Whores got none from nigga because he is too poor and in jail.

Sorry Grey-Brown but that's only a B.

inb4 the captcha becomes math problems and all niggers disappear form the chans.

Using the Asian stereotypes doesn't insult them, they are proud of their heritage and skill-sets. Same goes for European peoples, I'm not getting mad over you calling me "cracka" or "birdshit"

Because I'm white.

math was invented by sandniggers though and the best mathematician on the planet is jew

WE WUZ MATHEMATHICIANS N SHEIT

Nigga aren't reliable but the whores can get the welfare money for having many children with different fathers. What's math on the welfare?

Why go you think stories involving magic users always end up with them losing control of their creations?

math was invented by sandniggers spergs though and the best mathematician on the planet is jew a sperg

only one you've heard of != best

Math wasn't invented by anyone. It took thousands of years for enough basics to accumulate before whites finally invented calculus and other advanced forms in the 17th century.

Besides, most of the sandnigger mathematicians were actually Persians. Probably the death throes of the Aryan population there before they got mixed into oblivion.

If you want to watch a hog kvetch.

They think that they are in total control of everything but in reality they have no clues what they are doing because they are too deranged to see their flaws. That is the blindspot. Jews are like that and will stay that way forever no matter how they try.

I am starting to think that they may not be entirely human. I know it's' tinfoil hat crap.

Pick one of the following, they're two sides of the same shekel:

The elites consider an empowered middle class to be their greatest threat. They would rather destroy that middle class by any means and risk a future apocalypse, than suffer a revolution from a class that is, in the aggregate, smarter and more powerful than them, that won't need them.

The jews consider an empowered white race to be their greatest threat. They would rather destroy that white race by any means and risk a nigger hellscape of a future, than risk another shoah at the hands of a powerful white race.

Don't be a nigger all your life. Go and teach yourself math. Older textbooks are better. How To Solve It by Polya is a great book on problem solving. Serge Lang's Basic Mathematics introduces the theory of math really well and goes from simple shit through to calc.

Read Polya first then start reading Lang's book. I cannot remember if Lang's book has exercises or not. If not just grab some random textbook for that subject and do its exercises

Heiled.

Not probably, definitely.

I am taking a break from Holla Forums community because this is too much for me now.

No we're not.

t. someone with a touch of tar that values math highly

Self-checked

anglo kike spotted
go back to your containment board

Pretty numbers you got there.