I wan't to go to russia and get a girlfriend

I wan't to go to russia and get a girlfriend.
This country sucks

You are so stupid my friend.

at least bother explaining

Where do you live? Couse I live in Russia, and it's fucking shit.

Don't do it, they're all nazi bitches.

If you are robot-tier, chances of getting gf in Russia are really fucking lower than where the fuck you are

Assuming your prospective gf is between 15 and 24 years old, these are the countries you probably should consider.

1. Sadly, they are not (lots of them are dating and fucking with chechens and other north asianiggers)

I live in france.
I knowrussia is a shit country but all i really wan't is just to get a russian girlfriend.
I've heard they're really nice and not so spoiled.

pussy like you would be raped, because they'd think you're a little girl

How do you live all the cute russian lolis running around? Also how many terabytes is your cp folder?

Sorry to say this, but the general mass of Eastern Slavic girls are most likely worse than Western European.

Just search for gf better in your own country or prepare yourself to be a soldier for race war/beta uprising

why are you buying into that meme? they aren't.

DUDE

no. lol. if you wanted a keeper russian gf you should have been 21 about 25 years ago at the collapse of the soviet union. lots of qts with a lot of problems wanting some man to save them.

why are they worse?

That explains it, but the current state of the russian economy is actually quite good.
The average russian has a appartment, computer, tv,…. etc and have a salary of around 600 dollars a month

Let's see, I'll write from my experiences about most of them:
1. Bitchy
2. Love gossips
3. May gang up on a single person
4. Fuck early and a lot
5. Most likely will dump you before going to Vanya (Chad)
6. Stupid
7. Influenced by mass-media
8. Xenophilic (prefer men from other countries, regardless of their low intelligence and shitty culture)

Russian user answer this user

brazil is richer than you lmao.

You mean "average Moscow russian"? Because the Eastern half of russia is less civilized and poorer than the Western half, especially the capital city.
And there are still lots of unemployed people around.
And, of course, immigrants from Northern Asia get more jobs than the Russians.

And has a higher population.

RIDF has converted me

I will gladly give up my multiple computers, tvs, devices, guns, etc. everything else i enjoy having and my 3000 a month job just to get away from muh degeneracy lol

They would still rather date someone from western europe so i still assume it will be easier for me to get a gf there.

exaggerated bullshit

you can just move somewhere more isolated, y'know….degeneracy isn't something you can escape dumbass

only going to get worst from here slavaboo. your manlet leader will lead you to ruination, and we will reap your no-chin women.
t. CIA