The (((Alt-right)))

I have some concerns regarding the content in this video I just stumbled across. What the hell is going on with this big tent movement and why are we being co-opted by these degenerate swine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TZ9Jul6xJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're a faggot.

T.Degenerate cuck

Don't pretend it's just tha autistic-right thag co-opted Holla Forums. Homo-/Trannyworshiper, Stormcucks, LARPagans, Lolbertariand, Weeabos and Normalfags did it too.

I'm just specifically talking about this video.

Hi, Holla Forums. Still mad you can't co-opt Holla Forums?

Stay mad :^)

wew lad.

Yes, but you mentioned degenerate swine.
Just look at>>7419840.

I'm not from Holla Forums, in fact I should have added leftypol to the list. I'm just tired of those "We wuz Romans/Vikings, 1488 baby, gas the jews amirite, fellow Nazi Roleplayers, remember to remove kebab."

Apparently I hit a nerve.
Back to r/The_Donald with you.

lol go home, Holla Forums. You're in the wrong neighborhood.

So people will just avoid the content in this video and focus in on shit postingā€¦

You are trying to hard Holla Forums.

THAT'S REAL FUCKING GAY

Go away Sinead.

Fuck off CUNT

Yes. I'm not clicking on your gay shit.

Renegade is a bunch of degenerate scum so take that shit somewhere else.

I see you little fucking weasels seam to want to sway away from dealing with what is presented in the video.

Alt-right is fucking gay.

They have nothing to attach themselves too, no morality, no single message or goal.

It really is the new left of people trying to be trendy while mindlessly pushing their degeneracy.

And now I get dumped into them whenever I talk to anyone about politics with anyone.

Shiksa Goddess is batshit insane, but she is right about those opportunistic e-celeb faggots who just want to bank in.
It is irony she has not enough self awareness to add herself to this video.

You mean like you supporting literal cock suckers..

The content in the video is every kind of gay. How is such a thing even possible?

Then why did you post their video? Stupid faggot.

How many threads did we need of anons crying over terminology? It's absolute cancer.

Oy vey!

If it's not the shills, JIDF, CTR, CIA, Reddit or Holla Forums then it must be leftypol.
The only time I went to leftypol was to make fun of bernie which got me banned.

Because faggots like you should be lynched for being sodomites and the rest of the bastards in the video who promote degeneracy to the highest levels should join you in swaying in the wind.

So I'll chalk it up to there is a presence on here that likes rubbing elbows with sodomites and race mixers.

Nice well thought out response, faggot.

Take your meds.

Thats rich coming from a bug chasing sodomite.

You see kinda triggered, Holla Forums. You okay?

I haven't defended homos or the so called "Alt-Right".

Maybe you should take a break from the internet for a while, you're obviously having some sort of mental health crisis.

I'm becoming convinced that there is some advanced shilling going on here. For instance, traditional Holla Forums discussion content (like art and technology) gets shit on by Holla Forumss ((("""users"""))).

It's as if CTR, rather than directly controlling the Trump/Clinton narrative is trying to subvert Holla Forums into an (((alt-right))) circle-jerk by indirect means.

CTR detected

Anyone know what the fuck this was about?

And how do you come to this conclusion?

I'm asking questions and you haven't given anything but shit posting.

Fuck off Sinead.

The pedo who groomed Evalion and the "autism support chat" were threatening to report them to CPS and get their kids taken away, or some shit like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=0TZ9Jul6xJ8
Puts it in context.

How did you come to the conclusion that I'm a "bug chasing sodomite"?

Fucking retard. Kill yourself.

lol :^)

alex jones - jew
breitbart - jew
stefan molyneux - jew
milo - jew
ezra levant - jew
paul joseph watson - working for jew

idea is to shift blame over to:
-illuminati
-globalists
-aliens/reptiles/etc
-muslims

Your posts are fucking pathetic. So my conclusion will be you are one of the types that can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

Filterman isn't a kike

Stay assmad Sinead you ugly cunt.

what the fuck

this

sinead why don't you just go to the giant trees to get more energy so you can stop da joos?

EVERYONE HATES SINEAD
EVERYONE HATES SINEAD
EVERYONE HATES SINEAD
EVERYONE HATES SINEAD
EVERYONE HATES SINEAD

Alright so I'll chalk it up to you defending faggots.

I've already stated renegade broadcasting is a cancer to add along to the people in the video.

If that wenches name wasn't on the video I'm guessing you'd still be defending these degenerates.

I have some concerns regarding the content in this picture I just stumbled across. What the hell is going on with this small tent movement and why are we being co-opted by these degenerate swine?

What does this thread have to do with faggots besides you being a colossal one? Is the video about faggots?

You have to tell us user, because nobody's clicking that shit lol

he is. he told accidentally once in an phone calls with one of his viewers.
there is somewhere a video.
he is euro-jew mixed

if you look at blankfines (goldman sachs billionaire) face, it slightly looks similar to alex jones face.
second indication is his name. typical american crypto jew names are
michael smith
garry silver
etc
when they came to use they tried to take names so they are no longer identifiable as jews, most of them are intermixed with europeans so its getting hard to tell if someone is a kike or not.

I posted the video I'm not typing out a play by play.

You smell like a Christcuck who's into theocratic monarchy.

jesus fucking christ she's insane

Is that you Natt? Go back to drinking in church and shitposting about richard spencer.

His (ex) wife was, so by extension his children are.

Nice narrative lad, so Holla Forums was co-opted by Holla Forums makes sense.

No but I do stand on his side regarding these people.

KYS christcuck. You guys are faggots, always will be faggots and are ruining the US and Europe with your kike worship.

This reeks of Renegay'd.

So, you compiled a video of all the e-celebs who're trying to be alt-right?

Kek.

Whoever made this video obviously has a serious hate boner for that Lana skank from Red Ice.
Suggests its probably a jealous clam who isn't as pretty or as Aryan as that sex-positive pseudo-antlerfag twat.

Are you by chance the faggot who made the thread the other day about Germanic people being 'barbarians'?

You sound a lot alike.

left side (((peter shiff)))
right side (((alex jones)))

look at the similar eyelids and the typical ashkenazi jewish mouth, especially the lower lip

If I want to hear what Anglin thinks I'll read his site (which I do).
I'm not watching some gay Youtube video just because some fag posted it

You can add those renegade psychos into the mix. I didn't compile anything I was listening to music on that alt right archive channel and this video came after in the queue and I was genuinely curious on people thoughts regarding the video. Besides that I'm seeing nobody really cares for them and those renegade twats.

Mmhmm.

sage

etc
No one care about giving them clicks
No one cares about a low-effort OP

why you start saging you own thread now?

Sinead.

Sage

lol you're a 4/10 flat-earther. you're no goddess.

daily reminder sinead is literally retarded

Remember to keep it implicit, Dickie Spencer ;^)

>Take your meds.

go back to Freech intl nigger

Wew! We got a real face detective here!

That moron again.

Oh no I dared to call alt-right faggots as alt-right faggots. Only Milo can save us now.

milo was useful for a while, now it's time to ernst-rƶhm him out of the movement

Art and tech threads no longer belong in this shit hole.

Useful for what, crying about muh videogames, going to colleges and talking to young liberals who aren't worth talking anyway or moaning that his twitter got banned. He was never useful and is garbage, even Breitbart knows that but keeps him hired because of click numbers

He is a fucking degenerate reprobate who
- tells us trannies are fucked in the head but homos apparently not.
- claims to be part of the stormcucks but fucks muslims and black dudes.
- is a fucking hyperjew.
- is a whining little bitch that writes article about not feeling safe as a homosexual jew in modern germany.
- is horrible as a journalist by writing salon and huffington post tier articles and taking 4chan archives as source.
- makes articles based on the digging work of fellow anons.
- is a fucking cryptojew in disguise.
- was against Trump at first and called him ridicoulos.
- said the refugee crisis brought him many chocolate boys.
- is like 90% of all e-celebs leeching e-bucks.
- looks like a male prostitute.
- is just more prove that the alt-right movement is riddled with faggots, cryptojews, degenerates and normalfaggots.

I HOPE HE GETS AIDS

Ironically, it was his degeneracy and his Jewishness which allowed him to speak out against feminism, social justice warriors, egalitarianismā€¦things that were un-fucking-touchable and not allowed to be criticized in the MSM before. Straight, white males saying the same kind of shit were being suppressed through non-platforming.
He broke social taboos in the mainstream media, which kicked off a huge wave of people daring to identify as right-leaning individuals.

There's a picture of the kid sucking her tit, and in one of those gay "White Man March" videos she was visibly pregnant.

He might make a decent lampshade one day.

That video didn't even make me cringe.

leftists can't even make compilation videos.

fail.

There's some odd balls, but many of these people are literal nobodies and much of it is taken out of context. For the record, this video was made by one of the most retarded people in the alt right who believes the earth is flat.

getting banned from leftypol is abit of an initiation 'round these parts

pol doesn't ban people for stating the obvious, just for subversion

wew

We should avoid saying the name of that board all the time. That just gives them publicity.

Enough with these DnC threads to try pitting Holla Forums against alt-right.
They are saying exactly the same shit we say here, yeah some will be cucked but at least they are exposing millions to our material.

Anyone who rejects them even as just useful idiots is a jew, Holla Forums might be paranoid but not stupid and unable to see the huge redpilling potential.

Work along side them, not with them. We are Holla Forums. They are the alt right. They draw inspiration from us and take care of the normalfag shit.

The fact that so many here apparently care about them so much is worrisome. I can't tell if they're shills or Ironmarch/Firestarter types.

You really don't understand, at all. Newfag

this.

alt-right people are open to redpilling, and most have taken some mini-redpills.

we're not going to win this thing if we don't have normie support, and the alt-right is the way to get it.

naming the jew immediately makes you "evil" to normies. it will take time before that happens. in the meantime it's a gradual process

degeneracy is normal. calling out homosexuality/transgenderism/etc for what it is will have the same effect as naming the jew: normies will turn away from us.

we don't have to like them or identify as a part of them, but goddamn it we have MUCH BIGGER ENEMIES here.

enemy of my enemy is my friend (at least until the first enemy is destroyed)

not an argument. D&C shill? otherwise, what's your logic?

Clarification before you guys jump on it.

My meaning is that it's seen as normal. it's the world that we live in and denying that is dangerous.

It'll take time to fix the culture. Have kids, teach them good values. etc

polite sage for doublepost

The TRS crowd names the Jew all the fucking time. Where do you think the parentheses came from? Just because Jared Taylor's kosher doesn't mean the alt right as a whole is.

He was on Joe Rogan and my slowly redpilling brother liked what he said. What's interesting is that Joe just let him talk for quite awhile. He's getting some of our ideas(kinda) out there, I think it's useful for normies, he's a gateway. I also like his interviews with Iron Ann.

good, then that part of my argument doesn't matter for those people.

but for the breitbart/milo members of the alt-right, it does

Hehehehehahauhe.

These D&C fags can't hold back.

More proof the only people going on about how the alt-right is made up of neocohen e-celebs are just D&C shills.

Do these threads serve any other purpose besides sowing division? No.

Every time Nazi cunts open their mouths thousands of Whites die. They are parasites, have no plan and cannot get anything positive done in real life. They are the Jews' greatest weapon against the White genome. Attention whores that 99% of Whites never choose to represent them.

They need to killed. White Nationalists, Alt. Right and everything in between.

You scared little cuck needed Tor for this post?

Natt would be cool if he wasn't a total christfag.

No, the scared little play nazi cuck board owner employs censorship to have his save space.

ok

Of course they are. Whites cannot defend themselves because of Nazi cunts promoting degenerate filth for the Jews. Every time Whites does something positive Nazi cunts show up like roaches and derail anything positive. Ron Paul, Immigration rallies and organizations.

Anything pro white on the internet is filled with Nazi cunts, Hitler, KKK, degenerate links that make all Whites look bad.

No other race has this problem. Just Whites.

Possibly true. We were dominating the globe until nazi cunts showed up and now we're getting genocided.

Yes. Before the Nazi cunts went full bloom on the internet Whites had no problem defending themselves. They served the Jews well and continue to do so.

lol it's amazing how scared they are

You're the one that serves the Jews. And they are certainly not scared to play nazis. They cannot get enough of it. Every week they have David the cockroach Duke on the Teevee.

nobody cares, fag

You apparently do.

again, nobody cares fag

shills on 8 are more tedious
but also more obvious

they would give up if they weren't paid to be here

nat soc is nature and so inevitable

Sinead only hates Red Ice because Lana is hotter and more successful than she is.

Who the fuck are these losers

Knowing woman, this is most likely the truth.

BUMPLOCK WHEN?

Come on.

ID:6daccd - JUDE

The (((alt-right))) is just this election cycle's "Republican Tea Party". Nothing more than good goyim that plays the fool in public to discredit any opposition they jew has.

Agreed. That's why I watch the young turks instead of these fags.

Never heard of this person before but this is pretty good webm. Combats bullshit that she spews very easily and calmly. I'm always cautious towards personalities that just seem to come out of nowhere and start saying weird shit like that.

Yep. They even hate (((SINEAD))) more than they hate me.

And that's saying something! Have you ever heard me scream on video? Have you ever heard me suggest anything to you other than Omnicide?

No. Because only (((SINEAD))) would try to actually tell you what to do. Much like a Jewess always does.

Ashes and Echoes

(((Sinead McCarthy))) and Renegade Media.

No.

Natsoc is nothing. The only inevitable thing is Samsara and Eternal Misery.

You are deluded.

You will never see fascism.

You will never reproduce.

White women are Ruined.

Alt right is not Holla Forums.

It needs to be word filtered.

lol Sinead's aleady been banned from youtube. She made some good music videos. Stop being such hating heebs.

Not attracted to either of them, but Lana has a tranny look to her. I don't think she's actually a man, but she looks like she is.

Eat shit.

Protip for the Erwige OP

Whatever you call your White Nationalist movement, be it Alt-Right, Neo-Fascist, or even NSDAP, the moment it gets more than a thousand members, Jews and faggots will flock to it, and try to claim it for their own.

There is only one way to stop it if you really care. That isn't shitposting on Holla Forums either. Be the change you want to see in the world, faggot.

Fuck you. Anglin is the core of the movement.

He's dead-on every fucking day.

We're being co-opted by (((You))).

Only shills use the term "co-opted" anyway.

You have the advantage of being on a small board, but this shit wouldn't fly on 4chan.

EAT HORSEY YOU SON OF A BITCH