Bill Clinton Mocks ‘The Coal People’ In West Virginia, Kentucky For Supporting Trump

Bill Clinton Mocks ‘The Coal People’ In West Virginia, Kentucky For Supporting Trump

Speaking in Homewood, PA on Friday, Bill Clinton criticized the “coal people” in West Virginia for supporting Donald Trump.

“We all know how [Hillary’s] opponent has done well down in West Virginia and eastern Kentucky,” the former president told the crowd at the Greater Pittsburgh Coliseum. “The coal people don’t like any of us [Democrats] anymore.”

Clinton added that “they all voted for me. I won twice, and they did well.”

“They blame the president when the sun doesn’t come up in the morning now.”

Since Clinton left office, West Virginia has overwhelmingly swung red.

In 1996, Clinton won 51.5 percent of the state’s popular vote, yet Barack Obama only carried 35.5 percent in the last election.

Kentucky has seen similar trends in recent elections, with Clinton earning 45.8 percent in 1996 and Obama earning 37.8 percent in 2012.

dailycaller.com/2016/09/09/bill-clinton-mocks-the-coal-people-in-west-virginia-kentucky-for-supporting-trump-video/
archive.fo/Ufgg1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IfwQLo6_Ax0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump has what, 25% black support now?

Rape Whistle Willy used to be a fresh guy.

Did he mean niggers or is it just some term for locals?
(We should push normies into calling it rayciss anyway.)

Like 2% dont kid yourselg nigger faggot

It's sickening to see the utter contempt the elite has for the white working class, the very people who made the USA.

Remember Obama's "Bible and guns " comment.

I thought he was talking about niggers for a moment.

Guess he's tired of not being a big guy

OHIO
PENNSYLVANIA

WHY CAN’T HE FUCKING SAY THIS ABOUT STATES THAT MATTER.

Yes. Yes we should.

America is on Phase 2 of the globalist agenda. First they bring in the immigrants, then they turn a blind eye on the natives.

this is more than a blind eye though. it's outright contempt.

Well golly gee, Bill, I wonder why. Maybe it has something to do with your party demonizing their industry and making it harder and harder to earn a living? Just a thought.

Bill doesn't want Clinton to be president.
He works for us.

It would be fucking hilarious is he hates his wife so much, that he is sabotaging her campaign.

Not just hilarious, but perfectly justified.

It's not that he hates her it's that he doesn't want to become the 1st lady and he doesn't want to have his lifestyle vastly restricted.

If HRC is president, Bill can no longer leave the white house nor meet with anyone - for 4 years.

Mate I wouldn't even call that mocking.

You are thinking of "tar people"

THE SUN DIDN'T COME UP IN THE MORNING!? ETERNAL DARKNESS

Post YFW Bill Clinton ruins his already tarnished legacy by supporting his wife.

Last I saw polls hovered around 8-9%.

I didn't save it but there was a conversation with a nigger and essentially most of the ones who vote support him because they recognise that he's based and that he's "the real shit".

This. Let's meme it.

Slick willy doesn't wanna be first man, he wants to graciously lose so he can continue courting young ladies.

He's trying to sabotage her, Dubs Man.

Hillary's disdain for people from red states is horrifying. If she were ever president, I imagine she'd screw the shit out of red states every chance she gets. They don't care about America, they only care about people who will vote for them. Contrast with Trump, who is trying to reach out to a wide range of people and it's painfully obvious Hillary would be a corporate stooge who only views voters as a means to an end for "her turn" at being president.

Neoliberal, professional-class, Wall Street darling Clinton already revealed he didn't give a shit about working class people back in the 1990s, in the name of "muh inevitable changing world", "muh globalism"

There's a book that goes into Bill Clinton and how Democrat Party abandoned the New Deal legacy called "Listen, Liberal" by Thomas Frank. Now it is written by a New Deal, Equality-obsessed Democrat, but 1) always good to know your enemy and 2) Frank really rips into the Democrat elite. In addition, the last part of "Century of Self" doc talks about how Clinton campaign dropped all ideology to embrace straight pandering to public opinion poll demographics.

This sort thing is exactly why I fucking loathe the Democratic party.

Even if coal is a dying industry, the politicians should be working to help create jobs for the people who have been breaking their backs to keep the country running.

Instead, they just mock them.

It doesn't matter what he meant. Everyone should immediately go on twitter and feign outrage that Bill said something raycis.

That's what the MSM does every day with Trump.

Kentuckian here, the coal industry is shit though, a bunch of outsider companies coming in and taking all of our coal and all we get out of it is shitty dangerous jobs and environmental devastation in its wake. Fuck the Clintons and the transnational coal industry, we need some actual American nationalist coal companies.

Not even close to dying.

all of that was Bill's fault btw.

what the fuck is wrong with him? syphillis?

don't you know that there are RethugliKKKan voters in the arctic circle you shitlord?

If the liberals want to eliminate coal then they need to buy out the coal workers.

How about each coal worker receives what a family receives when their nigger son gets shot by cops?

10+% However he has closer to 30% spic support.

Let the people of West Virginia decide that.

Coal mining communities are dying. Pennsylvania has been decimated. Ghost towns everywhere, with plenty of coal left.

No that's leftism, easily confused though.

He's not wrong

Pandering to public opinion poll demographics is the best way to keep a nice public face while doing shady shit behind the scenes.

YOUR DEMON WIFE CACKLED ABOUT HOW SHE WAS GOING TO SHUT COAL DOWN ONLY A FEW MONTHS AGO YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE

It isn't, it's being murdered

That's racist, Bill.

he meant coal miners, we've lost a fuck ton of jobs here because of clinton and obongo.

I just moved to PA from AZ.

If you call this devastation please bring it to AZ.

Not trying to black pill, but he won't get 20% of the black vote. If he does really well, he will get 8-10%

Coal communities in the US are dying due to globalism, the coal industry globally is profitable and coal is still one of the top energy sources.

Rich scumbag makes fun of people who can barely afford their own survival. He's delighted that he was the one to cause the hardship- News at 11

Please Kek, just kill off Billy bob already.

Hillary Clinton: "We Are Going To Put A Lot Of Coal Miners & Coal Companies Out Of Business".

anyone got that trump support video user posted a week ago? it started off with footage of workers being laid off, then music came 'ready or not here i come'

The coal industry is already dying, but to cheerlead its destruction and to insult the workers is pretty awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=IfwQLo6_Ax0