UPCOMING EVENTS
Friday 9/9 - Pensacola, FL - 7:00 CDT
Monday 9/12 - Asheville, NC - 6:00 EDT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Voight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Two events today.

Nice.

Clinton can't seem to do more than 30 minutes..

Will you sentence hillary to the guillotine when elected?

The Florida panhandle is on CDT?

Is the National Mall a good place to erect the gallows for the DNC criminals?

apparently

Must be weird to live near a timezone line.

Will I be a wizard?

it fuckin sux cause ya can't set yer smartfone alarm! damn thing keeps shifting time zones.

Is Jeb Bush going to kill himself?

I never even thought of that. That would suck.

Imagine living in TN in the eastern timezone, driving north and ending up in central, then driving further north and ending up in eastern again. What a mess. And why would they jog the central timezone so far west for Texas, but leave off that tiny little sliver? If you're going to fuck with a timezone to fit a whole state into it, I understand that, but why leave off the tip? Did the jews circumcise the central timezone in Texas?

Are you going to deport Jeb Bush's troll wife?

Trump noo……

Do you have something worse planned for her?

Is Kek coming to our world soon?

Woah💦 Woah💦 Woah💦 Hold on💦 Stick em UP🙆🙆🙆🙆 THAT'S RIGHT🔫 THIS IS A ROBBERY🔫 Hand over the CUMMIES🔫💦💦 and no DADDY😫👨😨 gets hurt 📨Send this to your naughtiest👄 little 👄partners in crime 😏🔫😏🔫 and you'll get 💰💰💰SACKS💰💰💰 OF CUMMIES🍆💦💦💦 Get 5🔳 back, you're a 💓squishy💓 little rebel without a cause💋💋💋💋💋 Get 10🔳 back, you're a 😎😎😎career cummie💦 criminal 🙆🔫🔫 bustin all the daddies👨🌽🍆 banks💰💴 Get 15🔳 back, you're a little 😼😼FAT CAT😻😻 with mad stacks💰💦 of CUMMIES💰💦 Get 20🔳 back, you're the 👑👑CUMMIE 💦💦💦 QUEEN👑👑

Will Hillary shit her pants during one of the debates?

Kek fucking damnit user
What the absolute fuck

My browser does not like this meme. Rude.

RSBN stream has started. No idea who this guy is though.

Rinse Penis on now

Head of the RNC

Have a free shoop, guise!!!

good job

What the fug.
Riece Priebiebeibreibeus at a Trump Rally?

Well then.

Thnx
I'm using it for wallpaper.

Huh, guess I never watched him talk before.

1 = Will you deport Muslims & illegals?

2 = Will you support a U.S., Russia, & British alliance to rule the world?

3 = Is Hildabeast really brain damaged?

4 = I'm a homosexual & an elementary school teacher, what will you do for me?

5 = Will you really make anime real?

6 = Will we conquer the galaxy with you as the God-Emperor of Mankind?

7 = Can we possibly survive & thrive?

8 = Will you let the Jews & shitskins genocide all whitekind?

9 = Will you start WW3?

0 = Will you strive to cooperate with libcucks & commies?

Rince Penis looks and sounds like the "inconceivable" guy from the Princess Bride

wew

Getting in to some deep Clinton Cash shit

I sure hope all this "muh god, muh feelings" shit is effective, because I can't stand it.

What stream is everybody watching?

SUCH AUTISM

I'm watching LIVE SATELLITE NEWS for the visual shitposting

Who are the Family Research Council?

RUDY TIME

Too many neocons so far.
Where's the God-Emperor?

Old conservative think tank that's anti-gay. Social issues only. Not part of the cuck establishment AFAIK.

Nice dubs and thanks.

anti-degeneracy organization

Those Ivanka nipples..

RUDY
RUDY
RUDY
RUDY
RUDY
RUDY

Not Giuliani's best day.

He's an honorary Jew.

BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL

What stream are you watching?

I'M FOR THAT

try another feed, idiot

the right one

Are me and my GF still together or can I move onto this nice redhead I know?

That's no to both

RIP PHYLLIS

Ayyy, I didn't miss it right?

Jon Voight!?

Sweet.

Is this the guy from National Treasure?

You still don't have an answer

For any underage fags….

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Voight

He's best known as the degenerate Angelina Jolie's dad these days.

The other week he had a very high energy pre-Trump speech. But today he seemed pretty autistic.

is meme magic real?

kek did you even have to ask?

answered your own question

WEW LAD

does that answer your question?

KEK HAS GRACED US

Looks like kek filled in for Donald.

Why do I get the feeling that her whole life can be summed up as "getting back at daddy"?

WEW

Dude's old. He's given a few great speeches this campaign though.

I meant Eastwood.

TRUMP TIME

YES

=samoobrona tie==

Perhaps Jon Voight should have raised his daughter, instead of letting her become a NWO abomination.

Quads confirm you're stupid for asking such a question.

CALLING OUT DEGENERATE MEDIA

He tried a little too hard and got overbearing, so his daughter went hyper turbo degenerate.

just say "whites"

I guess I'll reroll to ask again

A-Alright, Trump.

And now he has a cadre of non-white grand children.

How socially inept are you?

Reminder that Christians are 3/4 of America; Trump has to suck up to them

What's with all the religion stuff today? Much more than usual. Is this a religious crowd or something?

He's probably 14

Repealing the Johnson Ammendment is BIIIIG news.

Good for Christians.

GLORIOUS

christian could be another way to say "white" when talking about founding the country, just saying.

Yes

not founding

Jesus fucking Christ mate. You're the man in the relationship, that should be up to you. You sound like a huge beta though, so to be honest, I don't think you'll be strong enough for the red head. The norse/celtic blood in her will reject your lack of manliness.

Redheads are fucking nuts and you're a beta cuck.
Either unfuck your shit, or kill yourself.

hope that doesnt come back to bite him

Some of the founders were deists though and they were still white. That said its not a huge issue to me, whatever helps beat Clinton.

This is turning out to be a very important speech.

Christians have been disenfranchised by the (((politically correct))). Re-enfranchising them will change the election. Absolutely, no question about it.

I married a redhead, she's beautiful, intelligent, an elder of her church, and a whore in bed.

I'm quite happy.

Nothing can stump the Trump. He's just making a joke about being on his third marriage.

The Johnson Amendment refers to a change in the U.S. tax code made in 1954 which prohibited tax-exempt organizations from endorsing or opposing political candidates.
how?

I'm jealous.
: )

She's still fucking nuts, just in the proper way.

The Johnson Ammendment is a limitation imposed upon churches, to keep them outa of politics. It targets only Christians, though. Realistically, Jews play the religious card incessantly, and Muslims too. Christians are afraid to be targeted by the IRS, loss of tax-exempt status. The Johnson Ammendment has been used for just that - destroying churches where too much is said.

Religious people almost always side with Conservatives and allowing pastors to "promote" candidates can greatly damage Marxism/Leftist expansion.

well said

Specifically white Christians. Blacks' sermons are very political.

Trump can do many things, but even he cannot fix niggers.

Niggers are irreparable and need to be sterilized or just out right euthanized.

Disagree.

Black folks can be helped. Maybe they can't raised to the level of white folks, but they can be helped to help themselves.

Niggers were (almost) fine in the early 1900's. Gibsmedat, Clinton letting the mob sell drugs in nig neighborhoods, CIA funded gangs and rap is the blame. It's no fucking wonder nigs are so violent when all they're taught in schools and media is "KILL WHITEY!"

Regardless, it is not the white man's burden to bear. Black leaders, the few among them who are capable, are the ones who are responsible for their brothers.

If Trump wins, the Left will toss its rule book out the window.

Supreme Court appointments? passe
Rule of Law? outdated
They want JUSTICE, and they want it NOW

If Hillary wins, well, then it's likely a nuclear war. Never forget (((who))) pushed it.

The best way to help them is putting segregation back in place. This would force the blacks who are actually intelligent back into black communities where they can improve things, whereas now most of them live in predominantly white suburbs.

WEWWY

Niggers left to their own devises is what you get in Liberia, Somalia, Haiti, etc. They are naturally incapable of creating workable societies.

You cite niggers of the 1900s, but these are merely operating on the periphery of a highly prosperous white society.

How much more money are you willing to spend to fix niggers to some artificial level of acceptability?

"Genocide against christians"

Will CTR call him out on this?

I think it's our responsibility as a humane people to help them in some ways, but not to facilitate more gibs. Help them to help themselves.

*devices

The biggest upside to this is when the black leaders fail (they will) and are killed, we have justifiable cause to commit genocide. So either blacks unfuck their communities or we have the unquestioned right to exterminate them.

DEUS

VULT

eww

kek

ISIS cannot be defeated without people there, boots on the ground, personal interaction. Could hard truth, that's what it is.

And the Islamic State MUST be defeated. It's either that or they chip away and then outright destroy Western Civilization.

You want peace? Destroy ISIS.

I love the bleach meme he uses

I really wish Donald was drawing the ideological parallel between ISIS and the radical left. People like Carl the Cuck hate Christians as much a ISIS does, and they also want white European people to go extinct.

It's pretty much time for openly tribal politics. Whites won't get another chance and the left knows it.

YOU HAVE TWO MONTHS TO SAVE US FROM EXTINCTION MISTER TRUMP.

DON'T TAKE THE BAIT

Based lady.

Trump: destroying the evidence is _Obstruction of Justice_ and is a crime. He needs to use that phrase over and over.

every word

Lel Trump complimenting Mat Lauer

BOOTS ON THE GROUND!

LOCK HER UP
O
C
K

H
E
R

U
P

4D&C CHESS

Why wait?

Terminate NAFTA now

THE TERMINATOR

Society is built upon families. Bolstering families is the way to strengthen our society.

HEIL HITLER

if some bad music and drugs can obliterate an entire race then the race was shit to begin with.

Phyllis Schaffly? No one cares.

Trump is pandering to the Christcucks he already has. All of this stuff now is failed cuck shit that won't win him any new voters.

And if you think these people aren't cucks, wait until he mentions Israel, and see how loud they scream.

I can taste the leftist salt already

any one else stroking their cock

Thanks for
Correcting The Record

How do you make it comfortable for people to say it?

I mean "diversity = white genocide" is one way to do it, he already retweeted WhiteGenocide, he's already branded this way by media and shifting the overton window.

The Christian ideal of universal equality is only true about our spirits. The way we express ourselves as incarnate beings, this varies quite abit. That's being realistic.

ONE PEOPLE
ONE GOD
ONE FLAG

Kikels and Mudshits BTFO

Heu guys. I dont suppose anyone has an archive of the thread with Farage and Trump together?

I want ti watch that rally, but it wont be the same without pol reactions.

sounds great to me

N O MORE

J E W

I'm not an animal.

Saving myself for election night.

I AM ERECT

D E S T R O Y
J U D A

Any chance there's a check 'em edit floating around?

user, I agree, but are you okay?

He needs to attack the left now, not pander to Cucks. Evangelicals are only a small percentage of the already narrowing fraction of whites. The ChristChristChrist shit alienates secular whites who can be turned away from the left. And there are a lot more of those whites than the Evangelicals.

And he already has the evangelicals. That's what Pence is fucking for.

What's he running for? President or Archbishop?

Trump needs to tell whites what they really want and need to hear: the left wants to make them extinct. We have the evidence in the words of Biden and many others.

That's the real elephant in the room, and he's very literally preaching to the faithful instead.

Sorry if you don't like it.

LITERALLY HITLER

His speech resonated with a Christian audience. His sincerity was was real, and his sense of compassion obvious. The wisdom of Trump is showing itself.

He wasn't pretending to be anything other than a man running for president. What he did present about himself was real, and much appreciated.

I think Christians will be very pleased with this Trump presidency. After so many decades, it's about time.

(I'm not a Christian, btw.)

Yeah but he already has as many Christians as he's likely to get. Pence has been reaching out to evangelicals and he's spent the last few months winning them spectacularly.

And it hasn't been "so many decades". Eight years ago the Evangelicals had their guy in Bush, who was a devout Christian. They had him for an entire two terms, and he was very good to them.

KEK

only in a church with pointy stars masks on all the attendees and altars for sacrifices

Record corrected

The problem with millennials is that you guys were watching watching Pokeymans and Sailor Poon when Bush was in the white house. The only extent to which you followed politics then were the snatches you picked up when your parents were watching the news and you were sneaking into the kitchen for snacks.

Young people never vote.

>>>Holla Forums or >>>/suicide/ I care not which.

Has Trump ever talked about the Tower of Babel in terms of christianity being unifying?

Bush is a devout christian just like
Al Sharpton
Dick Cheney
Jesse Jackson
Jimmy Swaggert
the list goes on and on

You have some serious misunderstanding of the bible.

Babel is old testament, and it is a tale of God dividing the people.

Yes, I too hate Clinton.

And in that class of hypocrites belongs most of the preachers who minister to the congregations attending Trump's speech today.

I think you're just unaware you don't like most evangelicals. Which is fine. I don't care what they are either, as long as they vote for Trump. But I don't think he needs to pander to them any more after this. That's Pence's job and he has them in the bag anyway.

There's a big slice of the white population who is sick of hearing SJW shit that they don't realize is anti-white. They just think it's crazy and they still vote for libs. You connect the dots for them and the light bulbs will go on. You talk about jeebus and school vouchers and they just think it's Bush III.

Isn't the tower of babel sometimes interpreted that way? People have a problem with the EU parliament looking like babel.

The way wikipedia writes about it, babel is lesson to not unite and work towards a greater goal.

The usual Christian interpretation is that it's a warning not to elevate Mankind above God.

it's a lesson to not be degenerate metropolitan race mixers

Tower of Babel was a bunch of jews building a tower to heaven so they could get in without earning it, like the rats they are. God said fuck that smashed the tower and cast the people all across the world. Creating all the different languages.

Life is suffering.

Forgot pic

Are people here going to end up assassinated before the election?

neat

Wew.