In response to special snowflakes like Colon Crapperneck feeling oppressed by the National Anthem...

In response to special snowflakes like Colon Crapperneck feeling oppressed by the National Anthem, we need to co op this movement and use the lefts tactics against them.

I suggest #StandUpToBlackViolence.

Start suggesting that everyone who is standing for the national anthem (the majority of people) are part of our movement and are standing up to black violence.

Massive butt hurt will ensue.

#StandUpToBlackViolence
#StandUpToBlackViolence
#StandUpToBlackViolence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06rVTlnKDng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It'll backfire. NO ONE will stand up because they don't want the guy beside them to think they're racist.

keks either way

it's a win win

If there is one thing this country has, it's misplaced patriotism. I don't think it'll work like OP thinks it will, but it would sure create a shitshow.
You will see rural, Whites standing up all around the country while cityfags of all colors refuse to. Could be funny.

What could go wrong?

wedge wedge wedge bruv

ooh shit

Actually we should not address it at all, because the whole thing is a trap for patriotard cuckservatives. It's meaningless clickbait bullshit. I don't give a fuck if the dumb groid doesn't stand for the anthem.

why?

you don't want to generate normieee salt?

youtube.com/watch?v=06rVTlnKDng

hit those fracture points

There ARE no fracture points in this, it's absolutely civic bullshit. That's why I said it's a trap for cuckservatives. They'll huff and puff like usual and act all outraged, the left accuses them of being racist and not believing that black people can be patriotic, then they cite the list of abuses this country has perpetrated on blacks, and despite ALL THAT, black people still serve in the military, police force, ect. Cue dozens of facebook anecdotes about wounded dindu veterans. It's all designed to put cuckservatives on the defense, there's no vulnerability in their strategy because just engaging with them is putting you entirely on their terms.

Best to let shit like this just fade from memory.

nah, that's what a kike would say

What are you talking about

we make all the cuck normiees decide which side they are on

either they bend the knee to the black narrative, or they on our side

yeah, because the kike tactic of memoryholing shit is SO ineffective, right? Unfortunately the media doesn't need fucktards like you to keep the artificial controversy brewing.

the faggot nigger who decided not to stand for the pledge

the fifth column nigger

They wouldn't want anyone to oppose this nigger. They aren't trying to spark the civil war. They want you to commit suicide.

Boy, y'all are a special kind of stupid aren't you? There are NO GOOD SIDES to take on this issue, because on one side there's the leftists (who incidentally are totally correct, the dindu has every right to not stand for the pledge, it's a valid form of protest), and on the other side you've got civic nationalist patriotards, who swamp all over this kind of meaningless crap, and then are mysteriously absent when niggers beat the fuck out of trump supporters.

Both sides have already been thoroughly established, and there is no wedge to drive. It's DailyMail-tier, inconsequential crap. If you think you can redpill normies over some sportsball tarbaby not standing for the pledge, you're beyond retarded.

you some kind of faggot kike cuck homo?

Top Kek, 85 IQ confirmed.

what kind of bigot insults someone over their iq?

iq doesn't even matter, and is biased and proven to be inconsequential

and if your so smaht, why are you a basment virgin dwelling basement beard?

I didn't think he was a nigger until he did this stunt covered by the espn jews.
I thought he was a skinny mexican.
Maybe he did this to feel more black

date you ramsey?

you a neo-naaaahhhtseee? huh gordo?