Student in Hitler costume wins Australian school's 'best dressed' award

Student in Hitler costume wins Australian school's 'best dressed' award

A group of students from a Jewish school were visiting at the time.

An Australian school was forced to apologize after a student came to a book festival dressed as Adolf Hitler and was named one "of the best dressed," all while a group of students from a Jewish school were visiting.

Roger Herbert, principal of St Philip's College, a boarding school in the city of Alice Springs, told Australia's ABC TV that his school deeply regretted the decision to allow the student to come dressed as the Nazi leader. Herbert said he had already apologized to the Jewish students from Melbourne's Bialik College and the principal of their school.

"We got them together and apologized and they were fantastic, absolutely fantastic, and accepting," Herbert said.

Prior to dressing as Hitler, a teacher gave permission to the student to wear the costume. Following the mishap, Herbert said that the teacher "is absolutely shattered that she said that, and I'm really concerned about her well being."

Bialik College principal Jeremy Stowe-Lindner said the incident was unfortunate but that children were unpredictable and St. Philip's had taken the right action after the incident.

"I understand that no malice was intended and I guess the coincidence of Jewish children visiting from Melbourne is a learning opportunity for the community, and that the principal assures me this is number one priority," Stowe-Lindner said.

jpost.com/Diaspora/Australian-in-Hitler-costume-wins-best-dressed-award-467325
archive.is/QuKIQ

Was he homosexual?

Even normies can't deny Hitler had style.
Sure, shlomo ahahhaha

My sides are pretty much gone.

Is this a fascy fashion thread?

I read that whole thing thinking it was Austria, and it was funnier.

wew lad

This was made by some NEET who never thought of the possibility that he might ever climb off the low socio-economic class or get a job. Or afford to wear some classy fashy Hugo Boss shirts.

trash.jpg

that's probably the most autistic thing I've ever seen. Made as a joke (I hope)

Top Kek, I love the Principal saying he's "concerned for her well-being". More dipshit concern trolling crap designed to make "racism" into a mental illness.

The fashin guides use to be good until you autists started changing them. The pol one looks dorky as fuck

Just wear Hugo Boss for fucks sake.

Fuuuuuuuuck that guy looks good.

There's a reason Hitler chose them.

hitler, the australian genius of love and banter

Lol

Why would jews fucking complain about a hitler costume, who fucking cares? he didn't come to their grandma and shouted SIEG HEIL to remind her of the holocaust, it's just a costume

Jews never waste a chance to remind the goyim it should feel sorry for the holohoax.

Are you berger?

The point is to dress casually and not to look like a tryhard faggot that tries to mimic others like fedora-tippers do because they think the hat somehow makes them sophisticated.

was the student White?
if not this literally means nothing

kek

PURE COINCIDENCE
that the kikes where there, i'm sure of it

tfw our kids shitpost IRL at levels no other country can fathom