Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/
nyti.ms/2xCeAE2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenzo_Da_Ponte
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lies
he had a nose tumor

Mozart was Austrian you fucking retarded gayniggerjew

Jews have never truly created anything. Indeed, they lack the ability to do so. Jews are merely middlemen, merchants who sell the creations of others. They are plagiarists who pass off the creations of others, typically Germanic men, as their own.

This is why they were required to wear identification back when the world was more sensible.

FALSE
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was a PROUD AFRICAN and the victim of a centuries long whitewashing conspiracy to justify the subjugation and ridicule of blacks to this very day. Mozart, a true KANG of composition, the bigots of 19th century Europe refused to allow Mozart to be depicted as anything other than completely white, going so far as to intentionally use another African polymath and brilliant violinist, Chevalier de Saint-Georges, to wave away the truth as nothing more than simply mistaking two black men for one another.
we WUZ composers and sheeeit

why are you people obsessed with jews? you obviously can't stand them, so your solution is to spend every waking moment thinking about them, talking about them, posting photos about them, and seeking out more info about them. seriously what the fuck is wrong with you. are people that don't have a seething hatred of jews actually the minority of people online?

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ashkenazies are germans.

The truth of the matter is YOU are the Jew.
It is alright. Every single person in this thread is also a Jew. Even me.

Shut the fuck up you fucking kike!

wtf I hate mozart now

Don't mind me, just putting
(((𝔼𝔽𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋)))
into threads.

This level of stupidity is really going to help you when shit gets real.

believe me when I tell you. Itz coming

Shut it down!!!

Fuck off, Schlomo.

Yes

CONGRATULATIONS! You have been selected for special treatment at our special Summer Camping Program!

HURR DURRRRR

HURRRR DURRRRRR

*drooling*

DERP!

DEEEEERRRRRRP

HURR DURR HERPA DERP DERP

I am 300% sephardic jew and can tell you this translation is not right ^ ^

Depressing that people actually believe this shit.

the evidence is actually astonishing tbh

Back off you, you ape! I can smell the red nike hi-tops all the way over here!

black pride world wide tbh

mfw

that guy looks pink

What makes darkies proud as a race?

That anime girl is the colour of feces.

It's fake, fuck off. Either way I want your evidence.

i dunno ask your women why they think so highly of us tbh

ooh that's some fine BBC I bet that negro would fetch a fortune in the bull market

Most women I've spoken to around here that are my age or older want the niggers to gtfo basically because enough white folk go to the gym and exercise so the shitskins aren't a good option for them since they've lost their only redeeming feature. We don't get pure blackies here though, only some variation of shitskin so that maybe the reason why.
Pure blacks are actually kind of admirable in their physique but anything not pure black is shit-tier.

Also they don't, they think of you as an equal. Most liberals think this way

correct

correct, blacks will forever be more alpha than whites

this is not what Hank would think or say.

I hope you dont consider that alpha, the white guy looks a lot nicer than the black guy. Both physically and clothing wise. Also I wasn't saying they're more alpha unless you were on about the 30% crime rate in which case
seriously that black guy looks like an alien from Aliens the resemblance is uncanny

that black guy is a pro skateboarder and has thus already accomplished more than that lil manlet will in his entire life

A pro skateboarder? boy that's a good skill, you can get all those super cool and high paying jobs with that.
oh wait.
he's a manlet himself with the skateboarder thing going on. My nans a bigger man than him.

typical tbh

Skating makes you look like a manchild.

t. fatty who can hardly balance on his 2 feet

it's not funny

nor humorous

Too skinny if anything. Oh also, your shitty little black race has the highest rate of obesity. But I mean 35% of America is obese.

is there anything redeeming about you tbh? doesn't seem like you even have the mental faculties to come up with a believable lie

pretty good at lying actually.
Why do you feel the need to post pictures of white girls with black men too? It's not annoying at all. Makes you look a bit weird. stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/

I did a test got borderline tbh. Either way good argument there. I mean if you're going to insult me why would I not take it literally? Couldn't see any sarcasm there.

user it's not a good thing if it was that easy to diagnose you with autism after seeing a few of your posts on an anonymous imageboard

this, there's not a point discussing with ironic trolls that are lonely and sad and therefore blame their problems on others.

read this opinion article it is interesting and says something about this bizarre form of prejudice i've thought for a long time: In Praise of Equipoise nyti.ms/2xCeAE2

from the article: "The Lebanese-born writer Amin Maalouf made an interesting point about identity: Other people often pick ours for us. The anti-Semite elevates the Jewish consciousness in the Jew. The Sunni radical elevates Shiite consciousness in the Shiite."

this is exactly what these morons do. they make people that wouldn't give a fuck about being jewish into very aware and loud about it. it's incredibly stupid because people that purport to hate jews actually enable them and strengthen them.

Shut it down

The holocaust is a lie, theres only racism towards white people, black people are not human

israel wouldn't even exist if christians didn't do for hundreds of years exactly what your form of mental illness leads you to want to do, which is constantly whine, and pick on jews, and then eventually single them out for torture and abuse. you're incredibly stupid.

The lolocaust is a lie

true user, most of these are just sad ironic edgelords though. every people have been opressed. christians, jews, musilms etc. they really think that eradicating a minority of people will make this earth a better place.

nigposting is the new meme tbh

No, but
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenzo_Da_Ponte
was.

So not.

Abstract generalizations!

MOZART WAS A JEW.

You'll have to speak in full sentences.

Mozart+nose=%%Lomonossow%%

My gf say black got big dick but they usually stink. She was black.